Articles on this Page
- 05/07/17--17:36: _Canadian horror ant...
- 05/07/17--18:05: _Once Upon A Time fi...
- 05/07/17--18:28: _Gal Gadot brings us...
- 05/08/17--08:04: _Lena Dunham Strikes...
- 05/08/17--08:22: _Chrissy Metz Respon...
- 05/08/17--09:14: _MTV Movie & TV Awar...
- 05/08/17--09:15: _A Serbian Film 'Ult...
- 05/08/17--09:15: _Rise Against - The ...
- 05/08/17--09:20: _John Oliver Crashes...
- 05/08/17--09:29: _VEEP 6x05 promo
- 05/08/17--09:43: _BLADE RUNNER 2049 O...
- 05/08/17--09:48: _Grey's Anatomy 13x2...
- 05/08/17--09:51: _New Music: Sonder —...
- 05/08/17--10:10: _Zendaya vs Tom Holl...
- 05/08/17--10:10: _The View chats with...
- 05/08/17--10:10: _Guardians Of The Ga...
- 05/08/17--10:10: _ONTD Roundup
- 05/07/17--11:27: _Celebs tweet about ...
- 05/07/17--12:37: _Zendaya thinks Inju...
- 05/07/17--13:58: _Bon Voyage: Katy Pe...
- 05/07/17--17:36: Canadian horror anthology show "Slasher" renewed for season 2!
- 05/07/17--18:05: Once Upon A Time finale promo
- 05/07/17--18:28: Gal Gadot brings us the final Wonder Woman trailer
- 05/08/17--08:22: Chrissy Metz Responds To Body Shamers
- 05/08/17--09:14: MTV Movie & TV Awards: Full Winners List
- 05/08/17--09:15: A Serbian Film 'Ultimate Director's Cut' announced
- 05/08/17--09:15: Rise Against - The Violence (Lyric Video)
- John Oliver has one again taken down the FCC website when it concerns Net Neutrality.
- On last nights episode of Last Week Tonight, John once again had to tackle Net Neutrality now that the Cheetopuff is in charge. He took on the topic 3 years ago on the fifth episode of his show.
- John eviscerated new FCC Chairman Ajit Pai's plan to roll back Net Neutrality rules.
- John launched a new domain http://gofccyourself.com which redirected to the FCC page where people can post comments as to why Net Neutrality rules need to stay in place.
- By 9am EST, the website was down and as of this post, is STILL down.
- 05/08/17--09:29: VEEP 6x05 promo
- 05/08/17--09:43: BLADE RUNNER 2049 OFFICIAL TRAILER
- 05/08/17--09:48: Grey's Anatomy 13x23 Promo
- 05/08/17--09:51: New Music: Sonder — Too Fast
- 05/08/17--10:10: Zendaya vs Tom Holland on Lip Sync Battle
- 05/08/17--10:10: The View chats with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand
- 05/08/17--10:10: ONTD Roundup
- Nicki Minaj pays for tuition and student loans for fans on Twitter
- Beyonce celebrates Cinco de Mayo
- Did Harry Styles plagiarize Blackbird by the Beatles?
- Adele turns 29, gets a makeover, looks unbelievable for her age
- Weekend Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy 2 comes out on top
- Celebs tweet about the French election and Macron being elected
- Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black Got Married This Weekend!
- 2017 MTV Movie and TV Awards Arrivals
- OITNB "star" Jamie Denbo speaks up against sexist casting
- Noah Cyrus performs at the MTV awards
- Bon Voyage: Katy Perry’s ‘Bon Appétit’ Crashes Out Of iTunes Top 100
- ONTD Original: Beauties Who Upgraded Their Eyebrows!
- 05/07/17--11:27: Celebs tweet about the French election and Macron being elected
- 05/07/17--12:37: Zendaya thinks Injustice 2's Starfire looks like her
- 05/07/17--13:58: Bon Voyage: Katy Perry’s ‘Bon Appétit’ Crashes Out Of iTunes Top 100
-- The second season will not continue S1's story. Instead, the plot will be: "[A] group of young adults return to the summer camp they attended to cover up an accidental crime they committed five years earlier. The group returns to find “new age” modernists living at the camp and later discover the body left behind by their accidental crime is missing. The situation then turns deadly as someone in their group is killed."
-- No official word yet on the full cast, although actress Leslie Hope (24) was seen rehearsing.
-- Producer Aaron Martin said of the show: "“Humans have a limitless propensity for good … and, sadly, for evil. Slasher is able to tap into a very deep well of the darker side of human nature, in the same way that one of my favourite authors, Agatha Christie, spent a lifetime writing about human crimes.”
SOURCE: Twitter; Orangeville's website
Did you watch the first season, ONTD? I'm so excited!
lenadunham 20 slimdown diet tips!
1. anxiety disorder *
2. resultant constant nausea
3. an election that reveals the true depths of American misogyny
4. constant sweaty dreams of dystopian future
5. abdominal adhesions pinning ovary below uterus *
6. baseless but still harrowing threats to physical safety online and through smail mail
7. watching institutions you love from Planned Parenthood to PBS be threatened by cartoon mustache-twirling villains
8. finally realizing superheroes aren't real (specifically the X-Factor, really thought they'd handle this)
9. marching your ass off
10. a quiet rage that replaces need for food with need for revenge
11. sleeping 19 hours a day
12. realizing that even the liberal media wants dem clicks no matter whut
13. worrying ceaselessly about the health and safety of women you know and women you don't
14. realizing who ya real friends are
15. having to switch from Uber to Lyft (lots of calories burned trying to understand a new app, then even more trying to understand if the conflict was resolved)
16. bladder spasms, urinary frequency and urgency *
17. having your phone number leaked and violent images texted to your phone by randos under names like VERYFATCHUCKYBOY@creepz.com
18. keeping your back arched against the wind
19. um, who the fuck cares?
20. I have no tips I give no tips I don't want to be on this cover cuz it's diametrically opposed to everything I've fought my whole career for and it's not a compliment to me because it's not an achievement thanx * Star indicates a pre-existing condition
Milo Ventimiglia & Chrissy Metz Present The Award For Best Duo at the 2017 MTV Movie And TV Awards pic.twitter.com/c1yzXZ54Dq— MiloVentimiglia News (@milovupdates) May 8, 2017
After her appearance in a latex dress at the MTV Movie & TV Awards on Sunday night, “This Is Us” star Chrissy Metz fired back at the haters.
Metz, 36, was receiving negative comments on Twitter regarding her outfit and she wasn’t having any of it.
For the record, I wear what I want, when I want. News flash it's— Chrissy Metz (@ChrissyMetz) May 8, 2017
MY body. #thankstho
Best actor in a movie: Emma Watson, "Beauty and the Beast"
Show of the year:"Stranger Things"
Best actor in a show: Millie Bobby Brown, "Stranger Things"
Best kiss: Ashton Sanders and Jharrel Jerome, "Moonlight"
Best villain: Jeffrey Dean Morgan, "The Walking Dead"
Best host: Trevor Noah, "The Daily Show"
Best reality competition:"RuPaul's Drag Race"
Best comedic performance: Lil Rel Howery, "Get Out"
Best hero: Taraji P. Henson, "Hidden Figures"
Tearjerker: Jack and Randall at karate, "This is Us"
Next generation: Daniel Kaluuya
Best duo: Hugh Jackman and Dafne Keen, "Logan"
Best American story:"Black-ish"
Best fight against the system:"Hidden Figures"
Generation award:"The Fast and the Furious" franchise
Trending award: "Run the World (Girls)" feat. Channing Tatum as Beyoncé, "Lip Sync Battle"
Best musical moment:"You're the One That I Want" from "Grease: Live"
Movie of the year:"Beauty and the Beast"
Stephen Biro, the head of Unearthed Films, announced that the company has landed the US rights to A Serbian Film. They’ll be releasing an “ultimate director’s cut” that’s over 5 minutes longer than what’s been seen. The film’s director, Srdjan Spasojevic, also has over 60 hours of behind-the-scenes footage to cut into special features.
The official synopsis reads "A Serbian Film probes the life of Milos, a retired adult film star. Milos is lured out of retirement by a deep-pocketed director seeking to make the ultimate arthouse XXX film. What follows is the most depraved cinematic storytelling of a moral and political allegory ever seen. Consider yourself warned."
New album "Wolves" comes out June 9th.
- Video was to be filmed at President's Park in Virginia featuring 43 busts of former presidents until the board of directors pulled their permit to film.
- From the band:
"Renewed attacks on the most vulnerable in the world in the year 2017 has strengthened our resolve. We plan on being unapologetically loud about it no matter who tells us to pipe down. In that respect, we wear the board’s rejection as a badge of honor. We will just find another door to claw at…"
Watch the segment below:
ONTD, are you ready to battle for your net neutrality again?
#BladeRunner 2049 (@bladerunner) May 8, 2017
"True Colors" - The doctors of Grey Sloan encounter a difficult case involving a dangerous patient. Meanwhile, Owen receives life-changing news that pushes Amelia to step up to support him, and Alex attends a medical conference after making a shocking discovery, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” Thursday, May 11th on ABC
Zendaya's 'Tyrone' vs Tom Holland's 'Ride Wit Me' | Lip Sync Battle Round 1 pic.twitter.com/bL2fDkDca4— Zendaya Media (@ZendayaMedia) May 8, 2017
Zendaya Performs '24K Magic' (Bruno Mars) | Lip Sync Battle pic.twitter.com/tykK49gXkW— Zendaya Media (@ZendayaMedia) May 8, 2017
Zendaya vs Tom Holland: The Audience Crowns a Winner | Lip Sync Battle pic.twitter.com/QnPV1CuDTx— Zendaya Media (@ZendayaMedia) May 8, 2017
You can watch the whole episode H E R E
source / source / source / source
Mods, I'm using Twitter update accounts because the videos aren't on YouTube and the only site that has it online doesn't have an embed option.
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin, Jedediah Bila and Whoopi Goldberg
Today's 🔥 topics:
U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand graces the panel. They tackle the topics of ACA, they talk also talk about the Democratic Party and what needs to be done for the future to be better, paid family leave and
45's family's goddam problems.
'Guardians of the Galaxy' director James Gunn wrote the following message on his Facebook to his fans.
"When I was young I felt utterly alone, at times to the point of suicidal thoughts. I never felt like I belonged, had an incredibly difficult time connecting to other people and, despite having love around me, I had an impossible time experiencing it, or taking it in.
But I found my respite in popular entertainment - Marvel comics, science fiction and horror films, the music of The Sex Pistols, The Replacements, and Queen. Suddenly I could see past the bland suburbs where I lived into a more magical world, a world more aligned with what I imagined.
Sometimes these works were simply escapist fantasies that distracted me from the difficulties of my internal life. But other times, in the strongest moments - maybe through the words of Alice Cooper or Freddie Mercury, through Cronenberg films, or even in Chewbacca's growl, I experienced something deeper - the realization that I wasn't completely alone. Someone out there was as weird and strange and whacked out as I was.
So this morning, as the internet discusses box office and its many theories around what that means (zzzzzzzz), I'd like to remember that that's truly all nonsense and noise. The only meaning the money holds for me is that I can pay my mortgage, feed my dog and cat, and continue making movies. I haven't worked two and a half years just to watch a string of numbers getting higher.
I work because I like telling stories. I work because I love the relationships I have with my collaborators. And I do it because I like connecting with people, and the easiest way I know how to do that is through filmmaking. I do it so that some kid in Thailand, or England, or Colombia, or Brazil, or Japan, or Russia, or anywhere, can hear the frequency of his or her own heart bouncing back off the Guardians.
They're a group of heartbroken misfits whose lives have been bereft of tenderness and connection and who have a nearly impossible time trusting themselves or others. But they're learning, one step at a time.
They are me. They are you. We are Groot.
And no matter how much world leaders are telling you we aren't in this together, we are. You are not alone.
Thank you so much, my Facebook friends, for supporting me over the past two and a half years, and thank you for all the messages letting us know we've keyed into the frequency of your hearts. I love you all, and I'll continue being here with you over the next three years as we create Vol. 3."
For Sunday, May 7, 2017:
This is the first time the French version of anything has had a happier ending.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) May 7, 2017
YES FRANCE! Way to learn from our mistakes! 🇫🇷🙋🍷🌈— Zoe Cassavetes (@ZoeRCassavetes) May 7, 2017
France triumphs over Nationalism ✊️ https://t.co/N8YTYg8cog— Alma Har'el (@Almaharel) May 7, 2017
Congrats France! 🇫🇷— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) May 7, 2017
Am I tripping or is that my face lmao😂 https://t.co/7fSrkoNl7b— Zendaya (@Zendaya) May 7, 2017
Honestly just randomly stumbled across it while stalking myself on twitter and thought it was me😭😂— Zendaya (@Zendaya) May 7, 2017
Them boobies ain't mine tho g....that's how I knew it wasn't me 😂#ittybittytittycomitee— Zendaya (@Zendaya) May 7, 2017
ONTD, do you see a similarity? Would you cast Zendaya as Starfire? Are you excited for Injustice 2?
Katy Perry's career might be in serious danger because her new single is bombing, majorly.
"Bon Appetit", the second single of her yet to be announced 4th studio album dropped out of the iTunes Top 100 only 6 days after it was released.
Despite boasting a trendy feature (Migos), the song peaked at #15 on iTunes and dropped dramatically almost immediately. The song is #114 at the moment.
"Bon Appetit" isn't doing any better on streaming services, either. The song failed to take off on Spotify, where it currently sits at #104.
On YouTube? All the way down to #457.
Music insiders are left wondering: "If Katy is struggling to sell / stream singles, what fate awaits her album?"