Articles on this Page
- 05/03/17--15:28: _Country Barbie Trix...
- 05/03/17--15:29: _Fabio: California I...
- 05/03/17--16:13: _REACT: DO TEENS KNO...
- 05/03/17--16:20: _Drake 'allegedly' g...
- 05/03/17--16:56: _Hulu goes LIVE
- 05/03/17--17:48: _A Beyoncé IG Update.
- 05/03/17--18:31: _Chris Rock thought ...
- 05/03/17--18:35: _Survivor 34x09 - Re...
- 05/03/17--18:55: _Arrow 5x21 "Honor T...
- 05/03/17--19:20: _Warner Brothers Rea...
- 05/04/17--08:06: _Christina Aguilera ...
- 05/04/17--08:27: _Listen to Niall Hor...
- 05/04/17--08:28: _Narduar vs. Seth Ro...
- 05/04/17--08:28: _The Olsen Twins rep...
- 05/04/17--08:35: _Lena Dunham Reporte...
- 05/04/17--09:06: _First Look at ABC's...
- 05/04/17--09:06: _'Morning Joe' Hosts...
- 05/04/17--09:30: _The View talks abou...
- 05/04/17--09:30: _ONTD Roundup
- 05/04/17--10:53: _Oh Hell No: Jane Fo...
- 05/03/17--15:28: Country Barbie Trixie Mattel hits #2 on iTunes with 'Two Birds'
- 05/03/17--15:29: Fabio: California Is a 'Mess' Because of Liberal Policies
- 05/03/17--16:13: REACT: DO TEENS KNOW 70s MUSIC?
- 05/03/17--16:20: Drake 'allegedly' got someone pregnant
- 05/03/17--16:56: Hulu goes LIVE
- 05/03/17--17:48: A Beyoncé IG Update.
- Chris once thought that he could get away with cheating on his ex-wife (Malaak Compton-Rock) "because he was the breadwinner." His response now: "That's bulls--t. That actually goes the other way. My faults are magnified. Your significant other, if they really love you, has a high opinion of you. And you let them down."
- Chris cheated on his ex-wife with three different women.
- During his Alimony Tour, Rock admitted that he is a "piece of s#%t" for cheating on his ex. The couple shares two daughters, and they were married for eighteen years. The separation started in 2014, but the divorce was not finalized until 2016.
- Chris does not want to put the spotlight on his divorce. "It's not fair. I have a mic, she doesn't. God forbid people are bugging her in the supermarket. That's not cool. I'm going to have to see her at weddings and graduations."
- More about his divorce can be found in his recent Rolling Stone interview.
- 05/03/17--18:35: Survivor 34x09 - Reinventing How This Game Is Played
- 05/03/17--18:55: Arrow 5x21 "Honor Thy Fathers" promo
- 05/03/17--19:20: Warner Brothers Rearranges some Release Dates
- Godzilla vs. Kong is now May 22nd, 2020 instead of May 29th
- Game Night moves from February 16th to the 14th, 2018
- Untitled New Line Horror Film is on September 7th 2018
- The new Scooby-Doo movie Scooby moves from September 21st 2018 to May 15th 2020
- 05/04/17--08:06: Christina Aguilera Roundup: When Fans Attack
- 05/04/17--08:27: Listen to Niall Horan's New Single "Slow Hands"
- 05/04/17--08:28: Narduar vs. Seth Rogen
- 05/04/17--08:35: Lena Dunham Reportedly Rushed to Emergency Room After Met Gala
- 05/04/17--09:06: First Look at ABC's 'Inhumans'& Hulu's 'Runaways'
- 05/04/17--09:06: 'Morning Joe' Hosts Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski Are Engaged
- 05/04/17--09:30: The View talks about Ivanka's book
- 05/04/17--09:30: ONTD Roundup
- Marvel’s The Defenders Official Trailer
- How Katy Perry Exposed Her Bigot Self & Ended Her Career Along The Way
- Celebs Cringe at Katy Perry's MET Gala performance
- ONTD Original: First and Most Recent Met Gala Celebrity Appearances
- Chris Rock thought he could get away with cheating because he was the breadwinner
- Miley Cyrus on the cover of Billboard Magazine
- Brad Pitt speaks out about Angelina Jolie divorce for the first time
- Fabio: California Is a 'Mess' Because of Liberal Policies
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- Breaking news coming out of the Cannes Festival: Diane Keaton, Jane Fonda and Candice Bergen have joined the film "Book Club"
- The film's synopsis: "Set in and around California, Book Club is a heartfelt comedy about four lifelong friends in their 60s who read 50 Shades of Grey in their monthly book club and have their lives changed forever. For these successful and intelligent women, this is not the type of book that they typically read, but as they soon find out, inspiration can come in the most unlikely of places."
- The film is in pre-production and is aiming for a December launch.
"#2 can you even."
Trixie Mattel, real name Brian Firkus, is the first RPDR alumni to release a country/folk album. 'Two Birds' has been receiving rave reviews and praise from critics.
she's a little bit country, i'm a little bit garbage
· In has-beens corner, Fabio (yes, Fabio) lamented to Tucker Carlson (yes, Tucker Carlson) that California governor Jerry Brown has taken the side of criminals with regard to prop 57, which increases chances of parole for non-violent offenders
· Fabio (Fabio!!!! In 2017!!!!) said that coming from Europe he's "seen this movie before," that CA is facing a crime "epidemic" and tells viewers (your racist uncle, probably) to take the side of police
favorite song from the 70s??
- Her name is Sophie Brussaux, she is a former porn star.
- Is three and a half months pregnant.
- Has already hired lawyers to secure a paternity test and ha check!
- Drake is pissed, allegedly.
ONTD, y'all think this is true ?
-Hulu will begin to offer LIVE television
-Will offer 50 channels to choose including the 4 main networks+Bravo/TNT/HGTV and more!
-Will cost $40
-Right now beta testing is only available for
-50 hours of cloud DVR storage
Now if flop CW and AMC got in line....bye bye DISH
Source;( X )
In the war of Andrea vs Zeke, Andrea struck first and Zeke was voted out 5 - 3 - 2 over Tai and Sierra
Please put unaired spoiled discussion under an lj-spoiler cut!
“CHASE CONTINUES TO TORMENT OLIVER — Oliver (Stephen Amell) returns to the mayor’s office and faces one of his most pressing issues yet – the forced release of dozens of violent criminals prosecuted by Adrian Chase (Josh Segarra). Meanwhile, a crate is delivered to Oliver’s office containing a mysterious corpse encased in concrete. Laura Belsey directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Sarah Tarkoff (#521). Original airdate 5/10/2017.”
source / source
more @ the source
Are you excited that we wait one week less for the gladiator match of the century?
It's no secret that Christina's fans are frustrated with how long it's taking for her to finish her upcoming album. Between rumors of her switching labels back in 2016 and side projects like filming Melissa McCarthy's "Life of the Party" and Drake Doremus's "Zoe", it's been pretty evident that there've been some delays.
This video (made by Twitter user @thisisfail) shows a timeline of the untitled project (dubbed "X6" by fans). Christina's been working on the damn thing since early 2014.
All of this has been boiling over, as fans have been putting pressure on confirmed writers, producers, and even members of her own team on updates after she's been so silent.
Who wants to get blocked?!!— Etienne Ortega (@EtienneOrtega) April 28, 2017
Her Make-up artist
At this point I could post "just took a massive dump" and Xtina fans would reply "omg is Massive dump the title of her new single?..— O (@ProducerOmega) April 27, 2017
Sound Engineer Producer Omega working n X6
Alisan Porter reportedly deleted this Tweet after fans harassed her about Christina's music.
So months after supposedly putting the finishing touches on her album and tweeting about OREOs, fans snapped when she promoted Alisan Porter (Christina's contestant-now-friend, and winner of The Voice Season 10) and her new music after being so quiet about her own project.
Finishing touches to my heart ❤️ 🎼 pic.twitter.com/aKFCOYhpTj— Christina Aguilera (@xtina) February 8, 2017
Sia didn't lie...
xtina fans are very very loyal.and sometimes scare me.— sia (@Sia) February 1, 2010
The news must have gotten back to her, because today she gave us a behind the scenes update on the projects she's been working on. The clip features Sia, Tayla Parx, recording engineer Oscar Ramirez (who worked on Stripped and Back to Basics), as well as some behind the scenes clips of video shoots and adorable moments with her family.
Grateful for every second of every day. ❤️ pic.twitter.com/czGHWhO3iC— Christina Aguilera (@xtina) May 3, 2017
Breath Heavy: Is Christina Leaving RCA?
Christina Aguilera: Timeline of X6 (2014-2017),
Christina Promoting Alisan's New Music (lol @ every single reply)
4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
May 4, 2017
What do you think of Niall's new groove, ONTD?
Nardwuar the Human Serviate caught up with Seth Rogen in Vancouver, for a 30 minute interview. They talk about Wu Tang Clan, growing up in Vancouver, his high school yearbook, his classmates famous classmates Nathan Fielder & Jessi Cruickshank, finding porn as a child, his movie the Interview and much more!
Bonus Nardwuar Throwback! Nardwuar VS. Destiny's Child
In 2002 Nardwuar tried to interview Destiny's Child, but they were too busy and sped away on a golf cart without warning.
Source 1, Source 2
The Olsen twins are the queens of keeping a low radar, having everyone convinced they are blank canvases with dry souls - and they are, if you compare them to their doe-eyed, smiley younger years.
But Vanity Fair has shed some light on Mary-Kate and Ashley's secret party ways, saying that the twins arrived when the party started to really kick off, but right before Rihanna was getting ready to leave.
"The Olsen twins had just arrived and made their way to a spot toward the back of the room, where they parked themselves with a group of friends and enough cigarettes to last a year on a desert island. At 3:30 A.M., as “Wonderwall” blared throughout the club, both Olsens screamed the lyrics, hands in the air, and it was impossible not to feel nostalgic—you can’t watch the Olsens smoke cigarettes and dance to “Wonderwall” and feel nothing."
Mary-Kate and Ashley were also seen at Studio in a School's 40th anniversary in New York yesterday (May 3). Studio in a School is a non-profit organization that provides visual arts programs to NYC's youth.
Sources: 1, 2, 3
Ashley's skin looks amazing tbh
Thank you for all the love & concern that's been pouring in since Tuesday. Although I'm much healthier than I was a year ago, complications arose from my most recent endometriosis surgery. When the healthcare of so many American women, especially our trans sisters, is at-risk- or already nonexistent- I am lucky to be in the position to seek help when I'm in pain. To those in that privileged spot- never forget that we are blessed and can pay it forward by supporting Planned Parenthood and LGBTQ clinics like Callen-Lorde with our 💰 and ⌚️. I also want to remind all the women suffering from chronic illness that we aren't weak- quite the opposite, actually. We do our jobs with skill even when we're struggling. We care families even when we can hardly care for ourselves. We serve major face on a red carpet when we feel like lying face down would be more appropriate. I'll always be proud of those Met Gala pics- not just because I felt beautiful, surrounded by art and magic, hugging my best friend tightly, but because they're evidence that women contain steely multitudes. Just that morning @dianafalzone sued Fox after they took her off air for disclosing her endometriosis. But they're the ones who lost when they fired her, because everyone who's anyone knows that if you can battle chronic illness there's nothing you can't take on.
- she got divorced last year after a 23 year long marriage to her first husband
- this will be his third marriage
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin, Jedediah Bila and Whoopi Goldberg
Today's 🔥 topics:
The View discusses Ivanka's latest book. Sunny comments on how tone deaf the family is. Whoopi is angered at Ivanka's misuse of a Toni Morrison quote. Sara asks why she even released the book. Joy responds she only released a book so that
45 could read something. The panel talks about that damn pesky emoluments clause. Jed wanted her to talk about her own experiences and not rip off other people. Jed didn't feel that she was authentic with the book.
The panel rips a new one on the Housing Secretary Ben Carson who made a comment about how housing looked too comfortable. The segment becomes a discussion in regards to welfare and the lack of research and understanding from the current Housing Secretary and the administration.
For Wednesday, May 3, 2017:
ONTD, would you star in a film about how reading Fifty Shades of Grey changed your life?