Articles on this Page
- 04/23/17--19:01: _Lea Michele Talks Food
- 04/23/17--20:15: _Rita Ora ‘turned do...
- 04/23/17--20:17: _Veep 6x03 "Georgia"...
- 04/23/17--20:36: _Skam 402
- 04/23/17--20:36: _Kpop Post: IU,K.A.R...
- 04/23/17--20:42: _5 More Celebrity Cr...
- 04/24/17--16:24: _Chris Pratt Reveals...
- 04/24/17--17:04: _When Not Busy Promo...
- 04/24/17--17:46: _15 Weirdest “Very S...
- 04/24/17--17:55: _Versailles Series 2...
- 04/24/17--17:55: _Riverdale 1x12 - An...
- 04/24/17--17:56: _Charlie Puth Releas...
- 04/24/17--17:56: _Writer's Strike upd...
- 04/24/17--17:56: _Carly Rae Jepson's ...
- 04/24/17--17:57: _Marvel promises mor...
- 04/24/17--19:05: _Gotham 3x16 " These...
- 04/24/17--19:07: _Felices los 4 - Maluma
- 04/24/17--19:07: _James Cameron spill...
- 04/24/17--19:08: _Who went home on DW...
- 04/24/17--19:11: _5 Celebrities with ...
- 04/23/17--19:01: Lea Michele Talks Food
- 04/23/17--20:17: Veep 6x03 "Georgia" Promo
- 04/23/17--20:36: Skam 402
- 04/23/17--20:36: Kpop Post: IU,K.A.R.D,Jessica...
- 04/23/17--20:42: 5 More Celebrity Cryptid Believers
- 04/24/17--16:24: Chris Pratt Reveals Why He Won't Take Photos With Fans
- 04/24/17--17:46: 15 Weirdest “Very Special Episodes” Of TV Shows
- 04/24/17--17:55: Versailles Series 2 - Trailer
- King Louis goes off the rails.
- The Affair of the Poisons
- Montespan tightens her control.
- Phillipe getting married again. (BBC snippet.)
- Apparently more male nuidity after Alexander Vlahos complained that the women were always the ones getting naked.
- The Chevalier returns.
- 04/24/17--17:56: Charlie Puth Releases The Nice Guy™ Anthem
- 04/24/17--17:57: Marvel promises more gratuitous shirtlessness to come
- 04/24/17--19:05: Gotham 3x16 " These Delicate & Dark Obsessions"
- 04/24/17--19:07: Felices los 4 - Maluma
- 04/24/17--19:08: Who went home on DWTS? 24x06
- 04/24/17--19:11: 5 Celebrities with Questionable Hygiene
Lea Michele is in London performing and promoting, and she visited Sunday Brunch, where they made Dulce de Leche pudding! The hosts say she's weird, and asks her random questions about her based on their research;
"Apparently you've always had cheese as a pre-show snack when you were on Broadway, is that true?" Lea corrects him, "that was post-show! Because when you're a singer, you can't have it before the show, and cheese is my favourite food."
- Her snack is frozen gummy bears, her favourite flavour is the pineapple / clear bear, but will eat the entire bowl
- She loves to cook healthy, but "today's a cheat day"
- Jonathan Groff once made her laugh so hard, she peed herself before singing in front of Obama
- They talk about toilet paper for... too long
- All of the songs are original / no covers
- The album focuses more on being timeless and she hopes it's still listenable for years to come
- Says she's grateful for her 'patient and amazing' fans and is glad they let her do what she does, "when I walked onto the stage, I started to cry just because I've been waiting so long to get here, and I finally am. And I was so happy."
- Is asked about her early life and timeline: "I've been working, basically consistently, ever since I did four Broadway shows from 8 [years old] until 23, and then Glee from 23 until... twenty--*clears throat, laughs*"
- They show her a clip from Glee (Walking on Sunshine/Halo mashup) and she "remembers it like it was yesterday", says her friends from Glee are like family
Lea Michele also mentioned in an Access Hollywood interview [this post] that she was hoping to see her friend Amber Riley in Dream Girls in London, which she managed to do.
Got to see my girl @msamberpriley kill it tonight in Dreamgirls in London and she was so absolutely amazing! Love you Amber and so beyond proud of you! ❤️🙌🏻
Sources: 1, 2, 3
which celeb would you wanna dine with ontd?
- the most popular and influential international artist in china, rita ora reportedly refused to engage in a threesome with mel b and her now-estranged husband stephen belafonte
- the pop icon had been a target’ of the pair, and was presented with the offer after a dinner in hollywood three years ago
- the claims come after it emerged last month that fellow british celebrity lady victoria hervey had embarked on a group sex act with the couple
source / source2
Selina (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) helps monitor the first free and democratic election in Georgia - the country, not the state - and is reunited with an old "friend." Meanwhile, Mike (Matt Walsh) and Gary (Tony Hale) hide evidence of a major mishap, and Jonah (Timothy Simons) and Richard (Sam Richardson) have an eventful night out. Back in the U.S., Dan (Reid Scott) tries to help Amy (Anna Chlumsky).
Where can I watch this? with English subtitles, stream or download. There's also a Dailymotion channel that is updated with both clips and full episodes.
How does this work? SKAM releases clips throughout the week, with the full episode typically being released on Friday. There's also social media posts (texts, instagram, etc) throughout the week, as well.
How can I watch previous seasons?Season 1 (Eva), Season 2 part 1 (Noora) and Season 2 part 2 (Noora), Season 3 (🐍)
How do I fix the Google Drive problem? You don't. J/K.
Biology, chlorophyll, organisms, enzymes, photosynthesis, mitochondria, biology, biology, biology
Should we talk about something else for once?
What would you like to talk about Isabell*?
Do you know Mikael well?
Yes he was in a picture you looked at during biology
Now you’re talking about biology again
Lol. But seriously
*I don’t believe you gif*
Who is he?
I think he’s one of Even’s former friends from Elvebakken
How do you know him?
Is everything ok between you and Even or
Livin la vida loca
Hasta manjana. i have to go
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO RUN AWAY FROM THE INTERNET GURL
* Sana occasionally uses this nickname for Isak since he called her Sana-sun during season 3
Vilde: Mari called, we have the bus for 300 000!!!!!!!!
Noora: Call her back and tell her we can’t buy it.
Vilde: Sana said she’ll take care of it, and she will. Do you remember the toilet paper last year? She can do anything! Sana is da boss. Isn’t it true, Sana?
Sana: I’ll manage. This is how we do it in my gangster world.
Chris: We’re traveling to Berlin tonight
Eva: What do you think the new name of the Pepsi Max girls is?
Chris: Sana, should we go to the airport together?
Noora: “Norwegian party girls”
Sana: wtf? I’m not going to Berlin
Chris: Aren’t we going to Berlin with the German class?
Eva: “KUWTB - Keeping Up With The Bitches”
Chris: Who the hell am I going to Berlin with then?
Vilde: “Sugar girls”
Eva: Your history class maybe?
Noora: Those girls are toxic
"Spring and Linn"
Vilde: We need to take the tram at 2.02pm from Solli
Sana: Perf. Let’s meet outside the cafeteria at 1.55pm
Noora: I finish at 1.55pm
Vilde: Same as us
Noora: I’m not going to skip to go look at a russ bus
Vilde: Everybody should be there
Noora: Don’t tell me what to do
Vilde: EVA AND CHRIS WHERE ARE YOU?
Eva: Fucking long line in bk*
Vilde: The tram is arriving now!!!! Come here!!
Chris: Do you want something? Fries? Milkshake?
Noora: Maybe a cb**?
Eva: We’ll take the next bus
Vilde: Hurry up!!!!
* Probably means Burger King
** Probably means a cheeseburger
Vilde: Your brother sent me a message today Sana
Sana: What did he say
Vilde: He asked for nudes
Sana: I’m gonna punch him
Vilde: Yeah but it was just nice and funny 🙂
Noora: Nice and funny?
Vilde: But maybe we’ll hand out with them soon?
Eva: L to the fucking OL
Eva: *link to the Hei Briskeby‘s “SMS roulette” video*
Vilde: Oh my god
Chris: You were pranked
Sana: *skeptical gif*
Eva: “I think she’s gonna send some”
Vilde: I never did that
Vilde: How about my privacy??
Chris: You lost it a long time ago
Eva: Wierd week on Paradise*
Chris: Agreed. I don’t understand shit
Vilde: Could we have a little sketching session about concepts? We must have the cover name ready before summer at least, so we can make hoodies and such during the fall
Sana: We won’t release any cover name before the beginning of November. Anything else is nerdy
Vilde: Yes, I totally agree. We don’t want to seem nerdy.
Sana: I suggest we make a plan soon to track our progress. We have to find a parking place for the bus once we buy it.
Noora: For the last time: we do not have money. We are 5 people. Good luck, Olafia clinic.
Vilde: Noora, when you think “we don’t have 300 000, we don’t have 300 000″, you’re calling to the universe for it to become true. The law of attraction manifests what you think. And so, you should rather think “I want that bus, I want that bus”
Noora: ok….. First of all, I don’t repeat things like that in my mind
Chris: Does it mean that if I think “I want to party, I want to party” then suddenly I’m at a party?
Chris: That would be awesome
Vilde: Even if you don’t believe in it, it’s around you all the time
Noora: Insha’allah** this arrangement will be forgotten before the fall
* Paradise Hotel is a Norwegian reality-tv show made by TV3
** “If god is willing” in Arabic, the girls both misspelled it as “inshalla”
“L O V E & H A P P I N E S S“
Vilde: Oh my god I’m so excited about the bus
Vilde: Can I send a msg to Mari now? Or does it look desperate?
Sana: No. Send a msg. But stay Cool. And don’t say that we want it. Just that we want to look at it.
Noora: Hello, don’t send it. We can’t buy a bus
Eva: What’s happening??
Sana: We’re gonna buy a bus from Mari
Eva: What! Yessss
Eva: That’s pretty cool isn’t it?
Vilde: It’s the coolest Eva!! One oak* had it in 2016
Noora: Help me Eva. They’re asking 300 000** for it. Sana and Vilde have a brain tumor.
Chris: I dig it. Just say where and when
Noora: Ugh. Am I the only realistic one here?
*One oak is probably the name of a previous russbuss
**300 000kr = 32 850€, 27 460£, $35 260
“When your immigrant wife needs to remind you to be patriotic“
Can I ask you a favor?
What is it
Could you help us carry a washing machine up to the 4th floor in our new flat?
Sorry. I forgot I had to help my mum with some stuff
I‘m just messing with you
*gif of nerd joke*
Everything going well in the new crib?
Yeah it’s chill
Good that Eskild can’t stalk my life anymore
You miss him
Yeah. Maybe. Barely
Did you read the chemistry test?
I haven’t read shit………..
How is that any of my concern?
Now listen up. I thought we could read it together, and then you could give me your notes.
That will cost 60kr
Cool. Let’s do it tomorrow
*60kr = 6.50€, 5.50£, $7
*Vilde Lien Hellerud has added Magnus Fossbakken to the chat*
Noora: What the hell?
Sana: This is not gonna work out
Vilde: Yesbut me and Magnus should have no secrets for each other. Isn’t it kinda nice?
Vilde: He’s not gonna chat with us all the time
*You have removed Magnus Fossbakken from the group chat*
Eva: And hes out
Sources: text updates and google translate, sana's instagram, noora's instagram, vilde's instagram, and transcribed episodes
I said I'd post this on Saturday, but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyway, tag yourself I'm the carrot Sana and Yousef were peeling.
Jessica- "Because it's spring"
Lovelyz- Album repackage teaser
Chris Pratt covers Cigar Aficionado with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 director James Gunn.
On why he refuses photos with fans:
“I’ve always been a pretty deferential, go-with-the-flow guy. But now I have to be economical with my time. If I go out and want to do normal things, I have to be comfortable disappointing people. So I just don’t take pictures with people. Because that’s not about enjoying the moment; it’s about stealing the moment to brag about later. So I say, ‘Would you settle for a handshake?’ And then they take the picture anyway.”
Taking a break from heavy promoting and hectic tour schedule
15. SAVED BY THE BELL – “JESSIE’S SONG”
About: Jessie turns to taking over the counter drugs (caffeine pills) as a result of the pressure with midterms and her singing group, ignoring Slater's warning that the pills can be addictive. When Jessie has a breakdown, Zack cancels her performance and calms her down. Jessie undergoes counseling and accepts the fact that no one can be good at everything
11. DIFF’RENT STROKES – “THE BICYCLE MAN”
About: Part 1: Arnold and Dudley befriend a bicycle shop owner named Mr. Horton (Gordon Jump), who is actually a pedophile trying to scope the two unwary boys out.
(The show begins with a message from Conrad Bain to discuss child molestation with friends and family.)
Part 2: After watching an X-rated cartoon at the bike shop, Arnold decides he's had enough of Mr. Horton and goes home, leaving Dudley behind. Arnold lets slip details about his experiences with the seemingly congenial Mr. Horton, and Mr. Drummond calls the authorities. The police arrive just as Mr. Horton is making his move on Dudley (who had been given a sedative "to relax"), saving their friend from a potentially frightening experience.
(Conrad Bain again delivers a message about child molestation at the beginning of the episode. Bain also does a voice over PSA saying "If you know of a problem with child sexual abuse, please contact your local law enforcement or social service agency.")
8. PUNKY BREWSTER – “ACCIDENTS HAPPEN”
About: The sudden explosion of the Challenger Space Shuttle upsets Mike's entire third grade class, specifically Punky, who aspires to become an astronaut one day. As Mike tries to help his students understand the tragedy, Punky faces opposition from her classmates when she expresses that her dream for the future has not changed. That's when Mike hatches a plan to restore the kids' enthusiasm.
5. FAMILY TIES – “SAY UNCLE”
About: Uncle Ned (played by Tom Hanks) shows up and Steven gets him an interview to work at WKS. It soon becomes clear, however, that he has a drinking problem (which strains his relationship with everyone and causes Ned to blow the interview). Alex tries to remind Ned of his business prowess, only to be physically assaulted by Ned.
2. STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE – “STIGMA”
About: The Enterprise makes way to a planet hosting the Interspecies Medical Exchanges convention. Phlox seeks to take advantage of the opportunity to meet with Vulcan doctors to learn more about a highly-stigmatized neurological affliction only transmitted through Vulcan mind melds. The Vulcans discover T'Pol is afflicted. Believing the stigma to be unethical, T'Pol chooses not to reveal that her participation in the mind meld was not voluntary but the result of physical and mental assault. Meanwhile, Feezal, one of Phlox's wives is aboard to assist Trip in the installation of a sophisticated medical microscope. Trip is unsettled by her sexual advances toward him and even more so that her husband is little more than amused by her seemingly disloyal behavior.
Versailles Series 2 started on the BBC on 21 April. It already started in France on Canal+ on 27 March.
RadioTimes has prepared a recap of Season 1 and and a preview of Season 2. What to expect includes:
Sources - Youtube, RadioTimes 1and 2, Tweets 1and 2.
Does anyone else watch this show? I have been hanging out for Season 2 to start for ages. I got excited in March and then realised that it was the French release -_- Personally I feel like Phillipe is a much more magnetic character than Louis, but I suppose that is part of the point.
“Chapter Twelve: Anatomy of a Murder” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY SEEM – Archie (KJ Apa) and Veronica (Camila Mendes) are shocked to learn of the arrest but know they need to come clean to their parents about what they uncovered. Still hurt by the betrayal of his friends and torn over who to trust, Jughead (Cole Sprouse) reluctantly joins them in a quest for truth. Meanwhile, Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) confronts her mom about why she treats her so much worse than she ever did with Jason. Lili Reinhart, Luke Perry, Madchen Amick, Marisol Nichols also star. Rob Seidenglanz directed the episode written by Michael Grassi (#112). Original airdate 5/4/2017.
More pictures at the Source.
A new video from Charlie Puth's new single has surfaced/been released. The song is called Attention. Kinda like what he's thirsty for.
Do you think the heartbreaker maneater Bella Thorne inspired this?
'Yes' won 96.3% of the vote, with 6,310 members voting in total, a much higher result and turnout compared to 2007 (90.3% Yes/5,607 voting).
Talks resume tomorrow. The strike will officially begin next Tuesday if a deal is not reached.
are you ready for another strike, ontd?
#2 is Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone"#3 is The Killers'"Mr. Brightside" and #8 is R. Kelly's "Ignition (Remix)"
One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" is 27 and number 100 is LMFAO's "Shots" (shots shots shots shots)
Choruses that you love or can't get out of your head ontd? Did they make the list?
- Tom Holland is going to flaunt a six-pack in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Marvel Studios co-president Louis D'Esposito is excited about it. "His body is real. We did not do that in a computer."
- Chadwick Boseman will go shirtless in Black Panther, according to footage seen by journalists. A scene involving his coronation will focus on his "rippling back." D'Esposito was also excited about this scene. "We also have a reverse shot of that."
- Chris Pratt will go shirtless in Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2, but no word yet if Chris Hemsworth will have a shirtless scene in Thor: Ragnarok.
What's your fav Marvel shirtless scene?
his math doesn't make sense but it's a bop!
-The head of FOX didn't want to finance the film solo since he wanted to share the burden of financing 100mill on a chick flick
-Universal passed on co-funding the film
-Sherry Lansing read the script and was in love with the movie and helped get Paramount involved who acted like they'd been diagnosed with terminal cancer over fear of the film flopping
-Editing town the films time was a very hard task to do
-The Hollywood press had their knives out trying to slaughter the film so they pushed the film back in part to distance the film from the negative press it was getting before it was even completed and released
-They ended up premiering the movie in Tokyo and London to bypass the negative press trying to take the film down in the US. The film got great reviews in Tokyo and London which caused the US reviewers to judge the film on its own merits instead of focusing on all the problems bts
-Titantic went on to stay number one for 16 weeks straight which was never done before and has not been beaten since.
Heather and Maks
Nancy and Artem
Normani and Val
Simone and Sasha
Heather and Maks
Me & my TV
Pictures from DWTS Facebook Page
All the dances can be viewed here
SUCH BULLSHIT OMG I SCREAMED AT MY TV WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THE GIRLS WERE ALL IN JEOPARDY.