Articles on this Page
- 04/13/17--14:53: _Gigi Hadid Walking ...
- 04/13/17--15:11: _Liam Payne with a b...
- 04/13/17--15:12: _Fifth Harmony isn't...
- 04/13/17--16:01: _Dave Chappelle pays...
- 04/13/17--16:08: _Jeremy Renner sells...
- 04/13/17--16:14: _Ben Affleck & Jenni...
- 04/13/17--16:27: _Nathan Fielder invi...
- 04/13/17--17:46: _Riverdale Cosmo Pho...
- 04/13/17--17:50: _Celebs React to Pol...
- 04/13/17--17:54: _Promo for Archer Dr...
- 04/13/17--18:00: _Gal Gadot on the co...
- 04/13/17--18:16: _Supernatural 12x19 ...
- 04/13/17--18:25: _Orphan Black Season...
- 04/13/17--18:42: _Wendy Williams Call...
- 04/13/17--19:09: _Riverdale 1x11 'To ...
- 04/13/17--19:10: _Tribute to Carrie F...
- 04/14/17--08:10: _Star Wars Celebrati...
- 04/14/17--08:13: _Great British Bake ...
- 04/14/17--08:16: _Jessica Chastain jo...
- 04/14/17--09:07: _Star Wars: The Last...
- 04/13/17--14:53: Gigi Hadid Walking In Questionable Outfits Post
- 04/13/17--15:11: Liam Payne with a big ass Gold Chain @ a Recording Studio
- 04/13/17--15:12: Fifth Harmony isn't slowing down: interview with Galore Magazine
- 04/13/17--16:08: Jeremy Renner sells house where he almost died
- 04/13/17--16:14: Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner File for Divorce Years After Split
- 04/13/17--16:27: Nathan Fielder invites Sean Spicer to 'Deny Nothing'
- 04/13/17--17:46: Riverdale Cosmo Photo Shoot, Sneak Peeks and Viewing Post
- 04/13/17--17:54: Promo for Archer Dreamland: "Jane Doe" | S08E03
- 04/13/17--18:00: Gal Gadot on the cover of W magazine
- 04/13/17--18:16: Supernatural 12x19 promo
- 04/13/17--18:25: Orphan Black Season 5 Trailer
- 04/13/17--18:42: Wendy Williams Calls Out Tyrese For His Comments About Women
- 04/13/17--19:09: Riverdale 1x11 'To Riverdale and Back' promo
- 04/13/17--19:10: Tribute to Carrie Fisher from Star Wars celebration
- 04/14/17--08:10: Star Wars Celebration: The Last Jedi Panel Livestream
- 04/14/17--08:16: Jessica Chastain joins Cannes jury
- Pedro Almodóvar is the jury president
- The jury votes on the awards given to the 18 (so far) films competing in the main selection
- The festival runs May 17, 2017 – May 28, 2017
- 04/14/17--09:07: Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Official Teaser Poster & Trailer
April 13: Gigi hadid leaving her apartment in NYC pic.twitter.com/uUhcbTHN0W— Gigi Hadid source (@MyqueengigiIG) 13. April 2017
April 13: Gigi hadid leaving her apartment in NYC pic.twitter.com/H3z2NzVBPM— Gigi Hadid source (@MyqueengigiIG) 13. April 2017
April 12: Gigi Hadid arriving at her Apartment in NYC pic.twitter.com/rBpNnlKnQE— Gigi Hadid source (@MyqueengigiIG) 13. April 2017
April 12: Gigi Hadid out and about in NYC pic.twitter.com/xGdtClpb0B— Gigi Hadid source (@MyqueengigiIG) 13. April 2017
April 11: Gigi Hadid out and about in NYC pic.twitter.com/ylXaHwQctT— Gigi Hadid source (@MyqueengigiIG) 12. April 2017
April 11: Gigi hadid leaving her apartment in NYC pic.twitter.com/UDdJJkcZEa— Gigi Hadid source (@MyqueengigiIG) 11. April 2017
New dad Liam Payne steps out wearing huge gold chain as he’s spotted leaving a recording studio in London https://t.co/uikpKv5OAS— The Sun Showbiz (@TheSunShowbiz) April 13, 2017
After the embarrassing snoozefest solo flops Neil & Harry delivered and song no one heard,
In their recent interview with Galore Magazine, the girls talked briefly about their new music: "it will have some R&B tones,” Dinah told, and "will hit on each of the girls’ favorite genres, with overtones of girl power and female empowerment throughout."
read the interview here
the magazine cover and they have all those radio concert events sheduled for the end of May and June...
the first single for #5H3 is coming soon ladies!
Yesterday, Dave Chapelle paid tribute to Charlie Murphy at John Mayer's concert. After reminiscing a bit on his Chappelle’s Show days with Murphy, Chappelle joined Mayer in a rendition of “You’re Gonna Live Forever in Me,” saying “it reminds me of my friend.”
Back in 2008 a tree fell on Jeremy's house and the Modesto Bee reported:
Jeremy Renner’s latest house flip is mom’s place in Modesto – Avenger not included https://t.co/llf2iVMyXg— The Sacramento Bee (@sacbee_news) April 13, 2017
"Actor Jeremy Renner's Friday was much like a scene from one of his action movies, such as "S.W.A.T" or "28 Weeks Later."
ONTD, do you own a home? Have you had a close call?
There was no prenup so they will split their earnings throughout their marriage 50/50
This week, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, in continuing with the general theme of the administration, made some terribly egregious comments about Hitler and his use of chemical weapons. Comedian Nathan Fielder responded by sending the idiot a "Summit Ice" windbreaker.
What is Summit Ice? Summit Ice was part of a sketch from Nathan's Comedy Central show which lambasted a sportswear's company decision to honor a Holocaust denier in their company catalog. According to Summit Ice's website they are a 'a not-for-profit company dedicated to producing quality outdoor apparel and raising awareness of the Holocaust. Holocaust education is essential to prevent this catastrophic episode of history from repeating itself.'
Chicago: I'll be doing a special Nathan for You "sneak peek" show on June 3. Tix on sale today https://t.co/5z9Se8FAOf— nathan fielder (@nathanfielder) March 10, 2017
Looks like the show is returning, at some point, with a special screening of the series in Chicago this summer. The last season ended in December of 2015 so it has been quite a while since there were new episodes. Many fans were hoping the T***p campaign was a fucked up, elaborate Nathan for You sketch but unfortunately that is not the case.
Do you think an XL is big enough for all that bullshit Sean is full of?
Sources : 1, 2, 3, 4
Trump signs vicious order letting states defund ALL Planned Parenthood services. No word on whether he popped a Tic Tac in his mouth first.— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) April 13, 2017
If you live in a red state, say goodbye to any services you received from Planned Parenthood or other clinics that provide abortions. Today the orange demon is officially letting states cut funding for healthcare for 4 million people, because how else will he pay for more $300 million dollar bombs? The middle east isn't gonna bomb itself guys! Also it's a good distraction from his ties to Russia, which apparently a bunch of other countries knew about in 2015.
Asshole. https://t.co/P3i8Kzaszs— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) April 13, 2017
Sickness. This is a culture in love with the death impulse. A nation should feel shame when it resorts to killing to solve problems. https://t.co/F4zfBA2WSo— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) April 13, 2017
This man is murdering thousands of people while questions of his collusion with Russia go unanswered.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) April 13, 2017
Hey Congress, you want to maybe call an emergency session and do something about this, or nah? https://t.co/GVUytLJjEe— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) April 13, 2017
🚽Is Prepared 2 Make Preemptive Nuclear Strike Against NORTH KOREA.— Cher (@cher) April 13, 2017
Maybe it’s how he intends 2 Celebrate
His 1st💯Days⁉️🚽DROPPED MOAB 2Day
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
How is your bomb shelter coming along fam?
Archer tries to escape from jail with the help of a crazed heiress and a dysfunctional jazz quartet.
Talks about when she was a kid she did a dance routine to Madonna wearing a cone bra and she could hear the principle in the front row going "Oy vey".
Sorry mods, I added the source.
Are you ready for the final season ONTD? I'm not ready to say goodbye to Felix!
On her episode today, Wendy Williams called out Tyrese, who has been spewing stuff about women being promiscuous and sluts etc.
At about the 11:00 mark she calls him out:
- Says he never talks about men/ men being promiscuous
- "Who made him the moral police? No one asked you"
- Says Tyrese "likes men" and sips her tea in silence....
Do you like house parties ONTD?
Source: one, two
RIP Carrie :(
Director Rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy (including other unannounced guests) will be talking on stage in Orlando, Florida to talk about the latest movie in the Star Wars saga: The Last Jedi. It is highly rumored that we will be seeing the first trailer today.
Noel Fielding's shit hoxton surrealism has now become shit racist surrealism https://t.co/anDgwjg0oQ— Aiyan Maharasingam (@amaharasingam) 12 April 2017
When Disney make a sequel that goes straight to video pic.twitter.com/3bZSokw2Cn— Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius) 14 April 2017
Will you be watching, ONTD?
Yessss, queen of Cannes
Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Arriving in your galaxy December 15.