Articles on this Page
- 03/22/17--16:01: _Professional Potato...
- 03/22/17--16:20: _Hollywood Is Gettin...
- 03/22/17--16:47: _Kristi Yamaguchi's ...
- 03/22/17--17:00: _The 50 best World W...
- 03/22/17--17:11: _Little Mix perform ...
- 03/22/17--17:16: _John Cho to Recur o...
- 03/22/17--19:45: _New Audio/Music Vid...
- 03/22/17--20:10: _The Magicians 2x10 ...
- 03/22/17--20:15: _Syfy - THE EXPANSE ...
- 03/22/17--20:21: _FX - LEGION 1x08 Pr...
- 03/22/17--20:40: _Love Is Dead: Ashle...
- 03/22/17--20:51: _The 100 4x08 Promo
- 03/22/17--20:58: _Shia LaBeouf, Nastj...
- 03/22/17--22:22: _camila cabello cove...
- 03/22/17--22:23: _Team USA wins the W...
- 03/23/17--06:25: _New Celeb Impressio...
- 03/23/17--06:46: _Kevjumba returns
- 03/23/17--06:52: _Lauren Jauregui in ...
- 03/23/17--07:11: _'Spider-Man' Spinof...
- 03/23/17--07:20: _Everything that's l...
- 03/22/17--17:00: The 50 best World War II movies
- 03/22/17--17:16: John Cho to Recur on Hulu's 'Difficult People'
- The show star Billy Eichner and Julie Klausner.
- Cho plays Todd, an advertising executive who is just as awful of a person as Billy and Julie are. Billy and Todd connect over a prank war, and soon couple up — and Billy explores his first romantic relationship as an adult.
- The third season of Hulu's Difficult People' begins this summer.
- 03/22/17--19:45: New Audio/Music Video Releases: March 22nd, 2017
- 03/22/17--20:10: The Magicians 2x10 Promo "The Girl Who Told Time"
- 03/22/17--20:15: Syfy - THE EXPANSE 2x10 Promo "Cascade" + Extras
- 03/22/17--20:21: FX - LEGION 1x08 Promo "Chapter 8" + BTS Inside Look
- 03/22/17--20:40: Love Is Dead: Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Split
- 03/22/17--20:51: The 100 4x08 Promo
- The art piece was launch in NYC to coincide with Trump's inaugeration and was supposed to be a 4 year participatory peformance art piece in which people were encouraged to say "He will not divide us" into a camera that had a live stream that was broadcast over the world
- After Trump supporters and white supremacists began showing up to harass participants the original museum that was hosting the art work shut it down
- The artists then moved the piece to Alburquerque only to shut it down shortly after when gunshots were heard several blocks from where the piece was set up
- After shutting down the Alburquerque live stream, the artists set up the piece to show a flag at an undisclosed location. Trump supporters were able to find the location and put a Make America Great Hat over the flag
- The Foundation for Art and Creative Technology, in Liverpool has now agreed to host the project.
- The new version of the project appears not to be participatory but simply a livestream showing a flag saying "He will not divide us" on top of the museum
- The artists released a statement saying: "Events have shown that America is simply not safe enough for this artwork to exist"
- 03/22/17--22:22: camila cabello covers cosmo girl nl april issue
- 03/22/17--22:23: Team USA wins the World Baseball Classic for the first time
- 03/23/17--06:25: New Celeb Impressions by 'Walking Dead' Star Ross Marquand
- 03/23/17--06:46: Kevjumba returns
- After a 3 year hiatus, in which he just dropped youtube. Kevjumba makes his return
- He revealed he had gotten hit by a car a year ago
- Spent 45 days in hospital, during this time he fell into depression and contemplated suicide
- He thanks his dad for bringing him back
- He did not release any of this information during his absences and his friends also did not leak it
- Fans speculated that Kevin left and became a buddist monk, abandoning his youtube channel
- He also appeared on 'The Amazing Race' like ages ago, the other racers(?) referred to them as 'the asians'
- 03/23/17--07:20: Everything that's leaving and coming to Netflix (US) in April 2017
-Ansel Elgort will receive the CinemaCon Male Star of Tomorrow Award during the CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards ceremony taking place on March 30 in Las Vegas.
-Mitch Neuhauser, CinemaCon’s Managing Director claims Elgort is likely to become one of cinema's next leading man.
-Elgort's most notorious roles have been in 'The Fault In Our Stars'& the 'Divergent' series.
-His next movie is 'Baby Driver' in which he'll play a getaway driver who is obsessed with music. He meets a girl and wants stop being a criminal but stuff happens along the way.
-He'll also be starring in an upcoming movie "Billionaire Boys Club"
* For anyone wondering what the "small but pivotal" Power Rangers scene is, from the article:
"So, here’s how the sequence actually goes: Trini and the other Rangers are sharing personal stories around a fire, and Trini explains how she’s preferred to keep her family out of her day-to-day life and her relationships. “Boyfriend trouble?” Black Ranger Zack (Ludi Lin) asks. “Yeah, boyfriend trouble,” Trini says — maybe sarcastically? It’s hard to tell, as Becky G delivers 99% of her lines with a sardonic lilt. Zack squints, then asks, “Girlfriend trouble?” Trini doesn’t respond."
* BatB played in Kuwait for a few days before the government halted ticket purchases, realizing how gayyyyy the movie is: "Which raises the question — how openly gay is the sequence in question if no one watching picked up on it until they read about it in interviews?"
* The source says how this type of representation feels particularly underwhelming when you compare it to "the decades of subtext and signaling from characters who may not have been openly queer, but who are and have always been far more visible than a few frames of dude-on-dude dancing."
read the full article at the source
The above tweet from Olympic gold medalist Kristi Yamaguchi has started picking up steam around the web. While "break a leg" is a common expression for good luck, Yamaguchi's choice of words invoke a different image when directed at Nancy Kerrigan who was the victim of a knee clubbing orchestrated by fellow figure skater Tonya Harding.
Yamaguchi's rep has issued the following statement to E!, "Kristi loves Nancy and has nothing but respect for her. No ill will was intended with the tweet and Nancy herself has received and commented on the well wishes that were sent. Kristi is finding the reactions on social media humorous but unfortunately for those who want it to have been shady, that's not the case."
Source 1 and 2
Have you ever been unintentionally shady?
46. The Pianist (2002)
About: In this adaptation of the autobiography "The Pianist: The Extraordinary True Story of One Man's Survival in Warsaw, 1939-1945," Wladyslaw Szpilman, a Polish Jewish radio station pianist, sees Warsaw change gradually as World War II begins. Szpilman is forced into the Warsaw Ghetto, but is later separated from his family during Operation Reinhard. From this time until the concentration camp prisoners are released, Szpilman hides in various locations among the ruins of Warsaw
35. Letters From Iwo Jima (2006)
About: The island of Iwo Jima stands between the American military force and the home islands of Japan. Therefore the Imperial Japanese Army is desperate to prevent it from falling into American hands and providing a launching point for an invasion of Japan. General Tadamichi Kuribayashi is given command of the forces on the island and sets out to prepare for the imminent attack. General Kuribayashi, however, does not favor the rigid traditional approach recommended by his subordinates, and resentment and resistance fester among his staff. In the lower echelons, a young soldier, Saigo, a poor baker in civilian life, strives with his friends to survive the harsh regime of the Japanese army itself, all the while knowing that a fierce battle looms. When the American invasion begins, both Kuribayashi and Saigo find strength, honor, courage, and horrors beyond imagination.
21. Ivan's Childhood (1962)
About: Ivan's Childhood (Ivanovo detstvo), is an evocative, poetic journey through the shadows and shards of a boy's war-torn youth. Moving back and forth between the traumatic realities of World War II and serene moments of family life before the conflict began, Tarkovsky's film remains one of the most jarring and unforgettable depictions of the impact of violence on children in wartime.
11. Schindler's List (1993)
About: Oskar Schindler is a vainglorious and greedy German businessman who becomes an unlikely humanitarian amid the barbaric German Nazi reign when he feels compelled to turn his factory into a refuge for Jews. Based on the true story of Oskar Schindler who managed to save about 1100 Jews from being gassed at the Auschwitz concentration camp, it is a testament to the good in all of us.
2. The Thin Red Line (1998)
About: U.S. Army Private Witt (AWOL) is found and imprisoned on a troop carrier by his company First Sergeant, Welsh.The men of C Company,1st Battalion,27th Infantry Regiment,25th Infantry Division have been brought to Guadalcanal as reinforcements in the campaign to secure Henderson Field and seize the island from the Japanese. They arrive near Hill 210, a key Japanese position. Their task is to capture the hill at all cost. What happens next is a story developing about redemption and the meaningless of war. Regardless the outcome.
What's your favorite war movie??
Looks like the No More Sad Songs MV is cowgirl themed!
They have been going all out on promo with meets+greets across the country
And done some amazing live performances!
- Only difficulties in their band was getting the third album out
- They never fight, they're best friends and like sisters
- "We want it [success in America] so much more than ever and we are determined and willing to do anything to get it"
- When interviewer asks Anything? Jesy clarifies they want to stay in America as much as possible(!)
- They have a thick skin and don't notice paps any more.
They're spreading girl power
-Jesy says women should loves themselves and thinks there's too much body shaming nowadays
- Jade says they want their music to be empowering for women
And Leigh Anne and her bf Andre Grey continue to be loved up and cute af, Leigh posted this on her insta
caption:So he hates cheesy captions.. but i'm a cheeseball.. and so is he low-key 🙈😂 but I f***ing love this boy.. my actual 🌎🙈❤ miss him too much 😪
She also revealed some of her outfits for Little Mix's new MV
And made me jealous af of her amazing body
The fashionista braved the snow for a mini photoshoot
Love Perrie's glasses, are you excited for the new MV ontd? I'm so impatient for it!
Everybody please welcome JOHN CHO to DIFFICULT PEOPLE! SEASON 3 on the way! https://t.co/xzEgGoYa8N— billy eichner (@billyeichner) March 22, 2017
Holden leads his crew through the war-torn station on Ganymede.
Shohreh left Iran shortly after the 1979 revolution to pursue a career as an actress. She shared her story with Here & Now. Here are some excerpts :
- "In terms of diversity, this is one of the most diversified shows of all. We enjoy this so much. We are of different backgrounds, nationalities, color of skin, accents. We're living peacefully, working peacefully, lovingly, next to one another. You see, this what's been happening in our society for at least a couple of decades. My neighbors here are from Nigeria to the left, Canada to the right, France right in front of me. We've been living, breathing the same air, for the last 20 years. We don't see a lot of reflection of it on the silver screen. The reason is because of the fact that executive producers, studios cannot trust in us enough to put it on the silver screen. Those who are doing it are now seeing how beneficial it is to our society, to understand that this is not the future, it's now. We're living next to each other and we're working with each other. We're all working for the benefit of the world."
- "The day I left Iran, right at the time of the turmoil [the last days of the fall of the shah during the 1979 revolution], I turned myself into an actress with a mission. I always wanted to be a part of a meaningful, substantial storytelling that would be enlightening, educational and helpful to the people."
- "It was in those days that I decided that it was no place for an outspoken actress like myself under an Islamic republic in Iran. Therefore, I jumped into my car, Feb. 29, 1979, 4 a.m., and left Iran, driving to the U.K. I did drive to the U.K., yes. From Tehran to Istanbul, Yugoslavia, and then I went to Venice. From Venice to south of France, south of France, Paris, Calais, to London. I sold my car, I sold my jewelries and I started studying politics, one thing that I had no knowledge of, and I wanted to get myself educated."
- "Although it takes place a couple of hundred years from now, it speaks about today, in a metaphorical way or in a symbolical way. You know, with science fictions and animations, we can be free in what we're talking about without being worried about offending people. We can talk about stories that we are dealing with now. If we're not careful today, if we're not worried about losing water on this beautiful Earth, then we're gonna lose it."
Nick Farmer is the linguist in charge of creating the Belter language for the show =) Definitely recommend a follow as he teaches and shares a lot of lore and information on all things Lang Belta.
Dominique posting the OTP ♥
Bobbie and Avasarala meet, Prax joins the crew, Alex's lasagna makes another appearance, and Season 3 is greenlit. All's right with the world =) Thoughts on tonight's episode?
Thank you ivy_b for gif'ing this iconic moment ♥
David faces his biggest challenge yet.
Takes a look at how the series handles the different relationships/love stories on the show.
Next week is the season finale! Going to miss this show, definitely was a stand out for me this season for new series =) Will join the discussion later after gym. Thoughts on the episode, and hopes for the finale?
• Ashley Olsen (30) and Richard Sachs (58) dated for 5 months
• From an insider: “She wants to focus on her clothing line right now. They’re still friends and hang out.”
Sachs is described by sources as 'private and eccentric' and 'has a lot of money from working in finance. He's a great guy who owns a lot of art. He's always at the art parties.'
Sources: News | Photos
ontd do/did you have a 'daddy'?
At least it feels like stuff is actually happening now, and it's not just coming up with a plan and it failing again.
- in the april issue of cosmo girl nl, karla opens up about her life with and without fifth harmony (and the argument on social media!), her debut album and relationships
- meanwhile, the rest of fifth harmony are busy performing on livestock and horse shows
source / source2
her 4th magazine cover in just a month.. queen
-Team USA wins the WBC for the first time. The highest they had previously placed was 4th.
-Team Puerto Rico finishes second for the second time in a row.
-Marcus Stroman wins the MVP after pitching 6 shutout innings.
Ross Marquand plays Aaron on The Walking Dead and he's also a fantastic impressionist who has shown off his skills on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Esquire magazine had him perform in a two-minute video as celebrities in famous roles they never played, like John Malkovich as Rose in Titanic ("I want you to draw me like one of your French girls").
The photographer for the shoot, Nicole Cartolano, says:
“Both girls trusted me to photograph them together as sort of a coming out, but they were nervous how their families would respond and the publicity they’d attract, especially from the Latin American community,” Cartolano said, adding that Jauregui is from Cuba and Vives is from Colombia. “‘Bare With Me’ is a compromise which allowed us to describe what Lauren called ‘love in the 21st century.’ We felt like the way that these photographs are presented are very disarming, sensual, and empowering all at once. And they’re not provocative or with ill intent. ... It was important to use their voices to show the world that this is OK, this is acceptable, in the gentlest way possible.”
More Pics at first source :)
The studio is now developing a feature project centered on the female characters Silver Sable and the Black Cat.
Chris Yost (Marvel movie Thor: Ragnarok) is writing the script.
Matt Tolmach and Amy Pascal are producing the project.
no word yet on who the studio is looking at to get behind the camera.
Silver Sable is a mercenary who runs a company that hunts war criminals. Black Cat is an acrobatic cat burglar whose real name is Felicia Hardy.
Items of note that are leaving (not the complete list go to the source for that):
Ally McBeal: Seasons 1 – 5
Angel: Seasons 1 – 5
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Seasons 1 – 7
Dollhouse: Season 1
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Roswell Season 1-3
All the Superman movies
The X-Files: Seasons 1 – 9
The Princess Bride
Wilfred Season 4
American Dad season 6
Items of note that are new to Netflix(again, not complete list go to source blah blah):
Nightmare on Elm St
Wynonna Earp: Season 1
Chewing Gum Season 2
The Get Down Season 2
Kubo and the Two Strings
Chelsea Season 2
Mystery Science Theater 3000 reboot
Bill Nye Saves The World Season 1
GirlBoss Season 1
Queen of Katwe
Casting Jon Benet
Dear White People Season 1
Just a note, Bob's Burgers hasn't shown up on any of these released lists...however when you watch the show, a notice saying it's being removed April 1 comes up.