Articles on this Page
- 03/07/17--12:45: _Normani Kordei X Ro...
- 03/07/17--12:56: _Final day filming o...
- 03/07/17--13:05: _Marion Cotillard lo...
- 03/07/17--13:05: _Funny Or Die's 'Get...
- 03/07/17--13:07: _Celebrities At The ...
- 03/07/17--13:21: _Celebs react to GOP...
- 03/07/17--13:36: _Riverdale Season 2 ...
- 03/07/17--14:58: _Russell Wilson & Ci...
- 03/07/17--14:59: _Captain Marvel and ...
- 03/07/17--16:01: _SNL's Pete Davidson...
- 03/07/17--16:01: _Wendy Williams gets...
- 03/07/17--16:20: _Halsey announces al...
- 03/07/17--16:20: _Lucky Blue Smith (1...
- 03/07/17--16:30: _Charisma Carpenter ...
- 03/07/17--17:51: _The O.A.'s Brit Mar...
- 03/07/17--18:02: _Fifth Harmony Sleep...
- 03/07/17--18:11: _A Malfoy goes where...
- 03/07/17--18:15: _The Flash 3x16 "Int...
- 03/07/17--18:37: _ClexaCon convention...
- 03/07/17--19:20: _Emma Watson talks h...
- 03/07/17--13:05: Marion Cotillard looks unrecognizable in new pictures
- Jordan Peele revealed that 'Get Out' is the first of five social thrillers that he has planned out.
- Each one of the thrillers will be about a different "social demon", exploring how the "scariest monsters in the world are humans".
- 03/07/17--13:36: Riverdale Season 2 Ordered by The CW
- 03/07/17--14:58: Russell Wilson & Ciara pose nearly nude for Harpers
- 03/07/17--14:59: Captain Marvel and Ant-Man and The Wasp filming dates announced
- 03/07/17--16:01: SNL's Pete Davidson explains absence from the show and social media
- 03/07/17--16:20: Lucky Blue Smith (18) is expecting a child with Stormi Bree (26)
- 03/07/17--16:30: Charisma Carpenter and David Boreanaz reunite for a photoshoot
- 03/07/17--17:51: The O.A.'s Brit Marling Covers Interview Magazine
- Is interviewed by journalist Malcom Gladwell.
- Brit says that she and Zal Batmanglij (her co-writer and director on the series and the movies 'Sound of My Voice' & 'The East') are the kind of people that start to act out stuff while discussing projects when they're out for dinner and stuff like that.
- Everyday of the making of 'The O.A.' was terryfing cause if one thing didn't go right then everything would fall apart. For example, what if they didn't find the right BBA in Phillys Smith and conviced her to move to New York with her 4 cats, 2 turtles, and her mother?
- Makes a lot of ~deepcomparisons about the making of films and series with archeology and stuff.
- She claims to compartmentalize in order to be a writer, director, and actress.
- Likes to make art the best when it's a shared experience so she couldn't be a novelist, for example, because that seems like a lonely endeavor.
- Needs to believe in fantasy and speculative science fiction in order to not feel scared and alone. Thinks that sci-fi is the best way to talk about the present in a digestible way.
- Stans Ursula K. Le Guin and Clarice Lispector.
- 03/07/17--18:02: Fifth Harmony Sleeping at the Studio Working Hard on #5H3
- 03/07/17--18:11: A Malfoy goes where no Malfoy has gone before: Star Trek!
- 03/07/17--18:15: The Flash 3x16 "Into the Speedforce" promo
- 03/07/17--18:37: ClexaCon convention round-up
- 03/07/17--19:20: Emma Watson talks her beauty routine
"[ ... ] I feel like we haven’t actually reached our full potential yet. I feel like in this year, it’s definitely going to happen."
- Is it difficult to have personal goals only to then have to shift that focus to accommodate other people?
I would definitely say that being in a group was an adjustment. We auditioned for “X Factor” as solo artists, meaning we had the mentality of pursuing a career individually. But ever since I was little, I looked up to Destiny’s Child so much; I looked up to the Spice Girls and En Vogue. A piece of me wanted to be in a girl group… I think that it’s taught me to learn people, and just be respectful …
- How’s the creative dynamic in the group and what can we expect music wise, now that the writing is coming from a perspective of four?
The dynamic of the group is still strong, we have seen each other at our highest points and our lowest. … You will definitely get a new sense of who we are, and that is stepping into womanhood.
- We’ve been talking a lot about just the toxic environment the internet can be. I’ve noticed that just like with any group, people have their favorites. Does that kind of seep into the mentality where you feel like you’re trying to be the best out of the four?
I mean everybody is ultimately going to have their favorite, but it doesn’t affect the dynamic that we have because we know each other personally. … I wouldn’t necessarily say that I feel [like it’s a] competition with the other girls when it comes to who’s the favorite because people will relate to me for certain things, people relate to Dinah for different things, people relate to Lauren, and so forth …
- You mentioned that you guys started off on this path wanting to be solo artists, and then you were brought together. What would your solo project sound like?
I’m actually really excited to figure that out, as well, just because I’ve been in a group for five years now. I know who I am, and I know what I have to offer. It’s definitely more R&B and more soul because we’re generally pop [and] urban. But I definitely have more soul than I’ve been given the opportunity to showcase and offer. I kind of have to take pieces of myself to fit what it is that radio wants.
- So let’s talk about 2017, since we’re fully in it. What are you looking forward to both personally and with Fifth Harmony?
So, 2017 with Fifth Harmony is going to be absolutely amazing. We’ve worked so hard. Looking back from 2012 up until now, we’ve had so much growth. We’ve been through so much and we’ve worked our butts off to get to where we are right now, and I just know that we have so much more to offer. I feel like 2016 was definitely a great year, and we kind of escalated and started moving up, but I feel like we haven’t actually reached our full potential yet. I feel like in this year, it’s definitely going to happen.
- So how are you going to juggle Fifth Harmony and your solo pursuits?
… obviously, with the group being the number one priority, and me doing my own solo projects, I think that it’s just about balance, keeping myself centered, and being happy and healthy. I also have an amazing team around me. It definitely helps when you have your mom on the road; I can’t imagine doing this without her. She keeps me grounded and she keeps me sane.
- How did joining the cast of “Dancing With the Stars” come about?
“Dancing With the Stars” is a show I always watched with my grandma, and it was one of my favorite shows, but more importantly one of her favorite shows. It was always captivating to see two people grow and have this journey with each other and maybe not win but come out stronger in the end.
This happened really quickly, there was a meeting and then a month later we had confirmation.
Read the rest of the article here
+ DWTS rehearsals with Val Chmerkovskiy
IG | Normani's instagram story #2 pic.twitter.com/z97sVKsCd8— Normani Updates (@NormaniUpdate) March 3, 2017
name a more iconic duo... I'll wait.
sources: rollingout x dwts1 x dwts2 x dwts3
Andrew Lincoln, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Kate Moss
sources : 1. 2. 3
Are you ready for Jordan Peele's next movies, ONTD? Which social demons do you think he will tackle on? Would you ever visit the Trumps? TYFYA!
French actress Adele Exarchopoulos (L), British actress Sophie Turner (3rdL), French actress Isabelle Huppert (C), US actress Michelle Williams (3rdR), French actress Catherine Deneuve (2ndR) and US actress Jennifer Connelly (R) attend the Louis Vuitton women's Fall-Winter ready-to-wear collection fashion show in Paris on March 7, 2017
In case you haven't heard, House Republicans have finally unveiled their plan to replace Obamacare! Unspoiler alert: it drastically cuts subsidies for lower income people and slashes Medicaid while allowing insurance companies to jack up premiums. So Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah, chair of the House Oversight Committee, the guy who refuses to investigate Trump's Russian links) went on CNN with his modern take on "let them eat cake!":
All around great human being Patton Oswalt went off!
Listen to this shit-lizard. This is the world the GOP wants for the working class. Beyond hateful. https://t.co/hGHGJDAHNA— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) March 7, 2017
Trump's spent more in a MONTH to play golf than Obama spent in a YEAR but yeah poor people need to decide between iPhones & dying.— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) March 7, 2017
Due to popular approval I'm bringing this tweet out of the cut. Legendary Jeopardy! champ Ken Jennings has the answer: WWJD?
And the man besought Jesus that he come down and heal his son: for he was near death.— Ken Jennings (@KenJennings) March 7, 2017
Then said Jesus unto him, Did your son have an iPhone
Author Roxane Gay did the math:
My broken ankle cost $117,000 so that's around 234 iPhones @jasoninthehouse.— roxane gay (@rgay) March 7, 2017
Actress Sophia Bush reacts in Roxane's thread:
Conan's erudite sidekick Andy Richter also tries to appeal to the GOP's alleged Christianity:
Comedian and Silicon Valley actor Kumail Nanjian:
I remember one time I bought an iPhone & it crippled me financially for the rest of my life. Cc: @jasoninthehouse— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) March 7, 2017
Danny Zuker, writer/producer of Modern Family, also sees the parallels to Marie Antoinette's alleged quote:
"Let them use Land Lines!" https://t.co/dqb4PxTqQW— Danny Zuker (@DannyZuker) March 7, 2017
Chaffetz's iPhone comment shows what the GOP believes. The poor are irresponsible. The rich work harder. All policy flows from this lie.— Danny Zuker (@DannyZuker) March 7, 2017
This person thinks 2B struggling in this country is deciding bet. health care& an iPhone. My heart. Try medicine 4 ur baby or food 4ur baby https://t.co/cWyx5WW9oQ— Sarah Silverman (@SarahKSilverman) March 7, 2017
Patton's Agents of Shield castmate Chloe Bennet has a similar nickname for Chaffetz:
What a fuckingggggggg shit canoe. https://t.co/9La2BM3wO0— Chloe Bennet (@ChloeBennet4) March 7, 2017
Many sources: CNN, Oswalt 1, Oswalt 2, Gay, Bush, Jeopardy Champ, Richter, Kumail, Zuker 1, Zuker 2, Sarah, Chloe
-The CW renewed Riverdale for a second season
-The show has only been on the air for six weeks
-It’s the only series of The CW’s freshman dramas to receive a renewal decision
Multi-aluminum selling Crunk recording artist Ciara Princess Harris & family pose for Harper's Bazaar latest issue.
y'all couldn't do a normal sears family portrait
-Captain Marvel is to start production in January 2018 in Atlanta, to be released in March 2019.
-Rumored that we'll hear more details + who the director will be at Comic Con this July.
-Ant-Man and The Wasp is to start production this July, to be released in July 2018.
source 1 and source 2
petedavidsonJust wanted to let you guys know I'm okay. I know I've kinda been missing, on social media and on the show. I quit drugs and am happy and sober for the first time in 8 years. It wasn't easy, but I got a great girl, great friends and I consider myself a lucky man. I'll always be here for you guys, I promise. Remember to never give up hope because sometimes that's all we got. We are a family and I appreciate all your love and support. It's nice to be back in action ❤️
congrats to him on his sobriety
She ain't right, I can't at her empathizing this human garbage but then she wants to take every chance she can to side eye Karrueche for staying after the abuse started.
im pleased to announce my upcoming album, this june, is titled:— h (@halsey) March 7, 2017
hopeless fountain kingdom.
see you soon. ✨ pic.twitter.com/MsBA0ntyAk
Hey guys I just wanted to let you in on an important part of my personal life. I have some wonderful and surprising news - Stormi and I are having a baby! It's crazy to see how my life has been so blessed. I'm so happy and can't wait to experience this amazing journey!
David just posted this picture to Instagram, where he explained he and Charisma reunited for a small photoshoot - and seemed to hint he saw more Buffyverse co-workers.
Do you believe in fantasy and speculative sci-fi, ONTD? How many cats and turtles do you own? What writers you stan for? TYFYA!
Normani posted this video of Dinah & Lauren sleeping on the floor in the studio on her Instagram story
+ Fashion influencer Farren FUCCI, who recently worked with Rihanna on her lastest cover for PAPER magazine, wants to collaborate with the girls of Fifth Harmony
wouldn't mind working with H4RMONY tho. just throwing that out there lmao.— karlie flo$$. (@FUCCl) March 4, 2017
Fifth Harmony choreographer and creative director Sean Bankhead replied "🗣🗣🗣 Ksjwjsjahquexn DONT PLAY W ME!"
@itsSeanBankhead ain't nobody playing. already sent my info thru Bahja.— karlie flo$$. (@FUCCl) March 5, 2017
hardest young women wordking in the music industry right now.
sisters, hold your wigs and get ready for #5H3 era
sources: popcrave x farren x fucci
-He'll be playing Captain Lorca but won't be the lead
-As previously reported Sonequa Martin-Green is playing Lieutenant Commander Rainsford who will be the focal character
On S3 of Voyager for my first rewatch of the series
BARRY TURNS TO THE SPEED FORCE – Desperate to stop Savitar and save his friends, Barry (Grant Gustin) turns to the speed force for answers. H.R. (Tom Cavanagh) gives Jesse (guest star Violett Beane) some advice. Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Brooke Roberts & Judalina Neira (#316).
source / source
* There were 2,200 attendees at last weekend's ClexaCon, a Las Vegas convention meant to celebrate LGBTQ women in the media.
* Actors who attended included Amy Acker, Sarah Shahi, Jasika Nicole, Ali Liebert, Zoie Palmer, Rachel Skarsten, Aasha Davis, Gabrielle Christian, Mandy Musgraves, Michelle Krusiec, Lynn Chen, Natasha Negovanlis, and Elise Bauman. Sara Ramirez also made a random appearance by attending as a regular guest:
TRIGGER WARNING FOR SECONDHAND EMBARRASSMENT AHEAD-
In which Person of Interest fandom has no chill:
Fan: "[What was it like kissing Amy, ]and does it feel like when I do it in my dreams?"
Sarah: "Kissing Amy is like biting into the most succulent peach. It's like sweet and juicy and like a little wet. It's better than your dreams, sister."
Fan: "I'm so happy to be up here right now. And I love both of you. And Sarah, you're in [the dream] too."
Got 4 hours of sleep 2 b at last day of @ClexaCon& so worth it! Loving it. 💪🏽👊🏽✊🏽💗💜💙🏳️🌈❤— Sara Ramirez (@SaraRamirez) March 5, 2017
Clexacon, thank you for the memories! This weekend meant more than you know. Until next time. Xoxox— Mandy Musgrave (@Mandy_Musgrave) March 6, 2017
(at one point alice wu mentions that the movie was criticized for its pat/cliche happy ending; she points out that that sort of happy ending is really only cliche for straight romances and that it wasn't something really done for lgbtq movies.)
PERSON OF INTEREST
SOUTH OF NOWHERE
(the fuck is this filming)
ALL MY CHILDREN
and some rando fan tweet to cap off the post:
clexa con actually makes me really happy. i'm glad q girls & femmes are being celebrated, having fun, meeting favs & talking about their rep— ? (@herizensus) March 4, 2017
Twitter - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Youtube - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
this post is dedicated to lyricalharmony
(resubmitting this, mods, the videos should work now)
Emma was featured in Into The Gloss' Top Shelf series. Here are some highlights from her interview:
- tries to use completely sustainable and organic products
- finds out about new products on instagram
- insisted on having her freckles show in Beauty and the Beast
- wears red lipstick on important days, like her graduation and the Women's March
- takes a bath every single day. sometimes 2 or 3
- puts oil on her pubes
source | image
happy emma watson week, ontd