Articles on this Page
- 02/16/17--21:28: _"Scandal" 6x05 Promo
- 02/16/17--21:29: _Hillary Clinton and...
- 02/16/17--21:40: _100 Years of Beauty...
- 02/16/17--22:13: _Dante Basco Launche...
- 02/17/17--05:24: _Cashmere Cat feat. ...
- 02/17/17--05:24: _'The Bad Batch' Tra...
- 02/17/17--05:25: _Riverdale's Newest ...
- 02/17/17--05:25: _Michael K. Williams...
- 02/17/17--06:44: _The Nekci Menij sho...
- 02/17/17--06:45: _Nashville 5x09 Prom...
- 02/17/17--06:46: _Lisa Marie Presley ...
- 02/17/17--07:09: _All Time Low - 'Dir...
- 02/17/17--07:21: _"The Real O'Neals" ...
- 02/17/17--07:31: _Ed Sheeran debuts n...
- 02/17/17--07:39: _Ruth Negga on the c...
- 02/17/17--07:50: _Colossal Trailer #2...
- 02/17/17--07:55: _"The Sinner" first ...
- 02/17/17--08:42: _Taeyeon's Releases ...
- 02/17/17--08:48: _‘Scalped’: Alex Mer...
- 02/17/17--09:31: _New Mass Effect And...
- 02/16/17--21:28: "Scandal" 6x05 Promo
- 02/16/17--21:29: Hillary Clinton and Kate McKinnon Had Dinner Together
- 02/16/17--21:40: 100 Years of Beauty - Taiwan | Ep 30
- 02/16/17--22:13: Dante Basco Launches Kickstarter for 'Hook' Prequel Starring Rufio
- 02/17/17--05:24: Cashmere Cat feat. ONTD fave Camila Cabello - Love Incredible
- 02/17/17--05:24: 'The Bad Batch' Trailer feat. Jason Momoa and Suki Waterhouse
- 02/17/17--06:44: The Nekci Menij show is back!!
- 02/17/17--06:45: Nashville 5x09 Promo "If Tomorrow Never Comes"
- Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Lockwood were married for ten years until Lisa Marie abruptly filed for divorce last year. Her ex is claiming rights to her $300 million fortune from her father Elvis Presley's estate.
- Lisa Marie is claiming in court papers that she found disturbing photos and videos of children on Lockwood's computer, causing child protective services to step in.
- Lisa Marie said in court documents: "I was shocked and horrified and sick to my stomach."
- Lisa Marie claims the Beverly Hills Police Department seized 80 of Lockwood's devices during a raid, which they still have, pending analysis.
- She says in part: "My understanding is that Tennessee law enforcement is also conducting an investigation related to the photos and videos that I discovered, I have no idea what else may be on those devices and fear that there are more and worse images and evidence in these un-analyzed devices."
- Lisa Marie says two nannies have to accompany her children on visitations with their father. Lockwood has been documenting those visits on social media.
- Lockwood is requesting $40k a month in spousal support and $100k in lawyer's fees. Lisa Marie claims her $300 million fortune is nearly GONE and she's had to rely on loans from family and friends. She says she's afraid she won't be able to pay her lawyer (in the comments, people have suggested this is a lie and Lisa Marie is just protecting her assets.
- Lisa Marie is currently living with her daughter, actress Riley Keough and Riley's husband.
- Lockwood is claiming Lisa Marie deceived him by saying she was personally worth $60 million (excluding her inheritance), and she's actually personally worth a lot more.
- Lisa Marie confirmed Lockwood's claim in court papers that she receives a $100k allowance every month from her father's estate. She also receives $4,361 a month from her job at Graceland as creative director, where she oversees the popular Memphis tourist spot.
- Lisa Marie claims she has "massive debt" from her ex stealing her money (previously, she has alluded in interviews Scientology handlers also stole millions from her). She still owes $5.4 million on an 11-room estate in England. The estate now has negative value because Lockwood failed to make payments. She has 11 bank accounts and owes $655,000 in debt and $7.3 million in back income tax.
- Lisa Marie claims apart from the Sussex estate, the only things of value she has are $320k worth of jewelry, a $1.8 million life insurance policy and a $3500 Vespa scooter (lmao)
- Lisa Marie states for the last eighteen months since she was made aware of her financial crisis, she has been living with her mother and daughter when not in treatment, and has not purchased items or even flown on a plane. She claims Lockwood actually makes more money than her.
- Lisa Marie claims Lockwood has income he's not disclosing, from music he's producing on iTunes. He has apparently lavished his daughters with expensive gifts and has purchased a new car in the last six months.
- This is a hot ass mess.
- 02/17/17--07:09: All Time Low - 'Dirty Laundry' Music Video
- 02/17/17--07:31: Ed Sheeran debuts new song "How Would You Feel" on his birthday
- 02/17/17--07:39: Ruth Negga on the cover of AnOther Magazine
- 02/17/17--07:50: Colossal Trailer #2 (2017)
- 02/17/17--07:55: "The Sinner" first trailer
- 02/17/17--08:42: Taeyeon's Releases Pre-Release Track 'I Got Love' M/V
- 02/17/17--08:48: ‘Scalped’: Alex Meraz Cast As Lead In WGN America Drama Pilot
- 02/17/17--09:31: New Mass Effect Andromeda Weapons and Skills Gameplay Video
The People's President and the savior of SNL took in dinner and a Broadway show, where Hillary was given a standing ovation. While Hillary and Kate ate, a fellow diner chanted "lock him up" regarding Trump, regarding the threat constantly given by conservatives during the election. Hillary apparently found it all hilarious because she knows how to take a damn joke and 45 sure is one. Hillary is also a "huge fan" of McKinnon, because she didn't whine like a baby every time SNL made fun of her because she's an adult.
Hillary also left the woods to attend the unveiling of postage stamps made in honor of fashion designer Oscar de la Renta at Grand Central Terminal. She said in part in her speech: “Oscar de la Renta was an immigrant. What a fitting person to be chosen by our Postal Service, mentioned, by the way, in the Constitution, something we should all read and reread in today’s times … Let there be many, many more immigrants with the love of America that [he] exemplified every single day.”
While this country continues to crumble, President Obama and HRC are living their best lives. Enjoy your retirements, BO and HRC. I mean that genuinely.
The 30s look is cute af! Also lol at the accuracy of the 2000s. What a time.
Source: WatchCut Video
Basco will exec produce the short film, which will feature Rufio (played by a new actor, obviously) before he went to Neverland. $30,000 is the goal and over $10,000 has been raised just today. A feature-length film will be made if over $200,000 is raised.
Well... it was acceptable for 20s but autotune can do so much.
A young woman (Suki Waterhouse) attempts to survive the cannibal-filled aftermath of the apocalypse in Texas in the second feature film from Ana Lily Amirpour (A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night). Jason Momoa, Giovanni Ribisi, Keanu Reeves, and Jim Carrey co-star.
-Rob Raco was a professional drummer for touring bands but didn't feel his potential was being reached. Admitted he lucked out in getting the role because he carried his anger from the waiting room (where someone called him a "greasy bastard") to the audition, and he basically snagged the role without having to do a call-back or any other additional testing.
-Describes his character (Joaquin) as "a kid in high school who knows what he wants but doesn’t know exactly how to get it. For as dangerous as his life can be, I think he’s a lot more sensitive than he seems. In my eyes, Kevin is his hopeful light that proves that love can exist in his darker world." Says his character, "brings the fearlessness when it comes to being a confident lover"-
-When asked about a possible love triangle of Moose/Kevin/Joaquin: "As sexy as this sounds for these characters, I think Joaquin would be very defensive with sharing his man." Also comments that Kevin and Joaquin's relationship "I think it becomes less and less forbidden, but as the connection grows, so do the underlying secrets."
-When asked about playing a different kind of gay character: "Being a heterosexual man myself, portraying Joaquin as confident with his sexuality as I am with mine has been incredible. It’s inspirational to me. It’s fearless. Nothing is forced, nothing seems fake, Love is the only truth, no matter how you title it."
Since 1857, The Atlantic has been challenging established answers with tough questions.
Here, Michael K. Williams wrestles with one of his own: Is he being typecast?
Source 12 + Tweet
I'm so damn happy this is back
Lisa Marie Presley has been embroiled in an ugly divorce with her fourth husband, musician Michael Lockwood, who has worked for Fiona Apple and Aimee Mann, among others. Daily Mail has obtained court papers for the hearing due to take place in March.
It's been revealed after Lisa Marie's accusations of abuse and her stint in rehab, their eight year old twin daughters are in the care of the Department of Children and Family Services.
eh i can see why they changed labels now. not really feelin it atm.
this goes out to their 2 other fans here!
And as someone who worked 4 them 4 10 years+,am truly disheartened & disappointed quite frankly.I will invest my brand where I'm respected. https://t.co/NQQAPDsFlU— Sara Ramirez (@SaraRamirez) February 16, 2017
- "The Real O'Neals" had a joke where Kenny, a gay character, compared bisexuality to having "webbed toes" or "money problems" [the full quote is "Oh, God. Here we go. Webbed toes? Money problems? Or worse... bisexual?!"]
- Sara, who played bisexual Callie Torres on Grey's and came out irl last year, called out ABC & noted d-bag Dan Savage, who exec produces the show
- PFLAG partnered with the show in making the episode and responded to her comments; the actor and the network have yet to respond
- Somehow this is still A Thing, in the Year of Our Lord 2017
Not even surprising, coming from Dan Savage and Noah Galvin. [SOME] White male gays stay caring only about white male gays. I miss Callie so much. :((((((
sources: Sara's Twitter | Petition with statement | PFLAG comment
''A woman discovers that severe catastrophic events are somehow connected to the mental breakdown from which she's suffering. Starring Dan Stevens, Anne Hathaway, and Jason Sudeikis!''
Biel stars as a young mother, Cora, who commits a startling act: While lounging on the sand with her family by a lake, she fatally stabs a man in the neck in full view of everyone. Even more haunting is that she doesn’t know why. “I think there’s something wrong with me,” she tearfully tells her husband later in prison.
Alex Meraz (Suicide Squad) has been cast as one of the leads in WGN America’s drama pilot Scalped.
The project, which will feature a predominantly Native American cast.
Meraz, of the Purepecha (Tarasco) First Nation of Michoacan, Mexico.
First in a series of weekly gameplay videos that will flesh out Mass Effect Andromeda. This week's focuses on weapons and skills.