Articles on this Page
- 01/18/17--07:20: _After steaming your...
- 01/18/17--08:02: _ Amal Clooney wear...
- 01/18/17--08:13: _Banks releases musi...
- 01/18/17--08:51: _The Discovery, a Ne...
- 01/18/17--09:31: _ONTD Roundup
- 01/18/17--10:12: _7-year-old Taylor S...
- 01/18/17--10:12: _Louis Tomlinson & S...
- 01/18/17--10:13: _I Am Michael Traile...
- 01/18/17--10:13: _Star Trek: Discover...
- 01/18/17--10:13: _Will & Grace reviva...
- 01/18/17--10:16: _Arrow 5x10 "Who Are...
- 01/18/17--10:25: _Security enter Cele...
- 01/18/17--10:33: _Fox's 'Making Histo...
- 01/18/17--10:39: _Last Week Tonight w...
- 01/18/17--12:03: _Jemima Kirke on sel...
- 01/18/17--12:13: _Jason David Frank a...
- 01/18/17--12:13: _100 Years of Planne...
- 01/18/17--12:13: _Mel B on The Late S...
- 01/18/17--12:17: _NBC renews This Is ...
- 01/18/17--12:41: _Ashley Judd gives T...
- 01/18/17--07:20: After steaming your vagina, Goop has a new advice "Put an egg on it"
- 01/18/17--08:02: Amal Clooney wears loose-fitting two-piece amid pregnancy rumors
- 01/18/17--08:13: Banks releases music video for 'Trainwreck'
- 01/18/17--09:31: ONTD Roundup
- 'The Omen' actor sentenced to prison after road rage
- Emma Watson Implies Belle Is A Better Role Model Than Cinderella
- Scott Baio wants you to grow up over Trump
- Former Apprentice contestant, Summer Zervos, is suing Donald Trump
- Steve Harvey 'Apologizes' for comments about Asian Men
- The Wolfening Part 3: New NSFW Video of Tyler Posey + Bella Thorne Comments
- The Wolfening Part 4? Alleged Nudes of Gregg Sulkin leak, Bella Thorne says it's not his dick
- National Book Critics Circle announces finalists for 2016 awards
- Alicia Keys wears makeup for the first time in almost a year in Allure photo shoot
- Fiona Apple shares “Tiny Hands” chant for Women’s March on Washington
- Russian Popstar (former Eurovision contestant) caught his gf cheating
- ONTD Original: Must-see Films About Survival
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 01/18/17--10:12: 7-year-old Taylor Swift impersonator appears on Philippines show
- The support from the fans & what the song is about.
- Louis talks about Freddie quite a bit.
- Steve talks about touring and needing to explore the places he travels to while doing it.
- Louis has never met anyone in the industry who is as hard-working as Steve. (Since we know about 1D & their team's work ethic I completely believe him.)
- They want to do more songs together, but nothing's planned yet.
- Louis says that the sucess still gets a bit overwhelming at times, but he's very greatful for the position he's in and tries to be nice when he meets fans. It's different when he's with Freddie though.
- Him and Zayn talked and are on good terms.
- Enrique Iglesias joins them for a bit (IDEK?)
- They ask about Louis's mum, he says he isn't really comfortable talking about her yet.
- 01/18/17--10:13: I Am Michael Trailer #1 (2017)
- 01/18/17--10:13: Star Trek: Discovery casts Spock’s father, pushes premiere date
- 01/18/17--10:13: Will & Grace revival officially announced by NBC
- 01/18/17--10:16: Arrow 5x10 "Who Are You?" Trailer
- 01/18/17--10:25: Security enter Celebrity Big Brother house to break up fight
- 01/18/17--10:33: Fox's 'Making History' Trailer #2
- 01/18/17--10:39: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver returns 2/12/17
- 01/18/17--12:03: Jemima Kirke on self-acceptance, motherhood, and freedom
- 01/18/17--12:13: Jason David Frank and Amy Jo Johnson Reunite!
- 01/18/17--12:13: 100 Years of Planned Parenthood ft. Meryl Streep and More
- 01/18/17--12:13: Mel B on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
- 01/18/17--12:17: NBC renews This Is Us for two more seasons!
- 01/18/17--12:41: Ashley Judd gives Ted Talk about online abuse of women.
Gwyneth Paltrow has more thoughts about what women should do with their vaginas https://t.co/SW4WWvtKfe— The Independent (@Independent) January 14, 2017
-Inb4 you mock our favorite guru, she suggests putting stone eggs from rose quartz or jade.
-Says that chinese royalty used them to pleasure their kings (citation needed)
-Goop takes it to another level, supporting that it increases orgarms, your womanhood level rises, lubrication and attraction also increase
-Inb4 you doubt her scientific research, she interviewed Shiva Rose, an Iranian-Amerian actress and blogger who does it for years and has seen results #itworks
Read more terrifying details in the source
Amal Clooney continues to cover up amidst pregnancy rumours https://t.co/InFvUuCXlD— OK! Magazine (@OK_Magazine) January 18, 2017
Amal Clooney Was Honored in Davos for Her Continued Fight Against ISIS. Clooney attended the dinner and the 46th-annual World Economic Forum with her husband, George Clooney.
love the song but not a fan of the mv. tries to be Lynchian but is just all over the place.
Official summary: "One year after the existence of the afterlife is scientifically verified, millions around the world have ended their own lives in order to 'get there'. A man and woman fall in love while coming to terms with their own tragic pasts and the true nature of the afterlife." Coming to Netflix March 31.
For Tuesday, January 17, 2017:
They'll perform on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday.
They also did an interview with SiriusXM Hits 1:
Stuff they talk about:
About the song: "It's as a sentiment, it's kind of about if whatever you've got going through your life, no matter what capacity, if it's a bit of a strugge you just gotta fight and stay positive and not sit on your ass and feel sorry for yourself. Just say I will make somehting happen, and I will make it better. "
About Zayn: "It’s a strange feeling but it’s nice. I think we’ve got to a point now, you know, I think a lot of us have spoken recently, me and Zayn have spoken recently. Got to a point now where, you know, you can just really, I don’t know, be happy for each other, and you know, things have happened in the past of course, and you know, yeah. It’s great. His first song was an absolute smash and that’s a great song. So, yeah, it’s nice."
About fatherhood: “I don’t think it’s changed my writing very much. It’s not as if I’m writing songs about my son. I love him obviously. It’s affected how I am as a person, a little bit. I’d like to say it’s made me a bit more mature, I don’t know if that’s true.”
About fan interactions & Freddie: “With fans I’ll always be super polite. But my time with my son is precious. So I am kind of reluctant to do anything other than spend all of my time with my son when I’m with Freddie. So, that’s just the way it is. Sometimes it’s irritating with paparazzi, but that’s the job that I’m dion. Sometimes I’ll get a few stern words that you may hear on TMZ one day."
The bit about his mum: "It’s not something that I feel 100 per cent comfortable talking too much about but just quickly, when I first found out the news I kind of did want to throw the towel in, but it was my mum who said to me that I’ve just got to keep going, telling me very sternly that she wanted me to. So I’m not doing it for her but... it was tough, but I felt like it was nice for me to almost have a little send off for her."
Aparently the Larrys are now harrashing the interviewer on twitter, because he asked Louis about Freddie.
sources: 1, 2
A gay activist and magazine founder is saved from his homosexuality after turning to God.
The series will include Spock’s father Sarek as a key character.
Actor James Frain will be playing Sarek.
Discovery will start filming in Toronto next week (January - September).
The series is no longer going to premiere in May as previously announced.
10-episodes to premiere in the 2017-18 TV season
Security temporarily removes Kim Woodburn from the house
- Kim Woodburn fights Nicola & Bianca: "All the fucking people... I’ll cross you so badly you’ll regret it... You’re a two-faced bunch, chicken-livered shits!...”
- Jamie lunges out of bed to confront Kim: "Who the fuck are you talking to? You’re a disgrace, you are nasty, you are vile."
- Kim: "You’re another one you chicken-livered bugger... You adulterer, that two-timed your wife and she’s got three kids."
- Security steps in to temporarily remove Kim from the main house. She slept in a spare room for the night.
The new comedy MAKING HISTORY follows three friends from two different centuries as they try to balance the thrill of time travel with the mundane concerns of their present-day lives.
It returns if the world hasn't blown up into a Cheeto tinged cloud of dust by then, that is
-cut her hair because she felt it was her default source of beauty, and was feeling self-destructive following a fight with her husband. He cut it for her, and it was "very romantic."
-isn't Jessa, isn't a free spirit
-is extremely hard on herself with regard to her art, acting, etc.
-felt guilty after having her daughter when she realized she became a mother to have a good reason to delay her art, still felt too selfish for motherhood, etc.
-she and her husband still love each other very much
"I'm fucking lucky. I'm healthy, I'm white, and I have some money, I'm on a tv show. I have a lot of luxury to do what I want to do. Everything that burdens me is in here [internal]. I don't have the obstacles that a lot of other people have. I do get really unhappy, but I have the floor. I really have the floor to do what I want when I'm ready."
I feel like people are going to rake her over the coals for this because becoming a mother is supposed to be this decision you make for all the ~right reasons~, but I love what she had to say.
I wasn't a huge fan of this pairing back in the day, but all these 90s TV folks keep coming back, so I'm living right now as a Power Ranger fan. This is for all you Tommy/Kim folks! They've been doing conventions together since 2016, so if you want to get your life with them, go get it!
- Talks about her role in Chicago on Broadway
- Explains how the Spice Girls got their nicknames
- Talks about the SpiceWorld bus
she looks great! this is just an excuse for a spice girls/nostalgia post tbh
NBC just announced at the TCAs they've renewed This Is Us for seasons two and three - eighteen episodes each.
"Enough with online hate speech, sexual harassment and threats of violence against women and marginalized groups. It's time to take the global crisis of online abuse seriously. In this searching, powerful talk, Ashley Judd recounts her ongoing experience of being terrorized on social media for her unwavering activism and calls on citizens of the internet, the tech community, law enforcement and legislators to recognize the offline harm of online harassment."