Articles on this Page
- 01/11/17--21:30: _Demi Lovato returns...
- 01/11/17--22:38: _Samantha Bee on Tru...
- 01/11/17--22:38: _Sophia Bush Pens Es...
- 01/11/17--22:38: _Sweet/Vicious 1x08 ...
- 01/11/17--22:38: _George R.R. Martin ...
- 01/12/17--06:40: _Mariah From Sister ...
- 01/12/17--06:40: _SVU Promo for 18x09...
- 01/12/17--06:41: _Once Upon a Time Is...
- 01/12/17--06:41: _American Horror Sto...
- 01/12/17--06:54: _Andrew Garfield sho...
- 01/12/17--07:15: _Jack Whitehall GQ l...
- 01/12/17--07:18: _Leaked Inhumans Cas...
- 01/12/17--07:44: _The Reality Show Yo...
- 01/12/17--07:58: _Sexy photo of Selen...
- 01/12/17--08:08: _PLL star Shay Mitch...
- 01/12/17--08:31: _Salem 3X09 promo
- 01/12/17--08:39: _'7th Heaven' Creato...
- 01/12/17--08:43: _Blind Item: Why The...
- 01/12/17--08:52: _Trailer for your ne...
- 01/12/17--08:58: _Robbie Amell Return...
- 01/11/17--21:30: Demi Lovato returns to Kenya to help build houses
- 01/11/17--22:38: Sophia Bush Pens Essay on Why She's Not Looking for "The One"
- 01/11/17--22:38: Sweet/Vicious 1x08 Sneak Peek
- 01/12/17--06:40: Mariah From Sister Wives Comes Out as Gay
- 01/12/17--06:40: SVU Promo for 18x09: A Cosby Meets Trump Episode? Maybe?
- 01/12/17--06:41: American Horror Story renewed for seasons eight and nine!
- 01/12/17--07:15: Jack Whitehall GQ lunch interview
- 01/12/17--07:18: Leaked Inhumans Casting Notes Confirm The Show’s Main Characters
- 01/12/17--07:58: Sexy photo of Selena Gomez hits the internet
- 01/12/17--08:08: PLL star Shay Mitchell Gets Own Reality Series 'Shades of Shay'
- 01/12/17--08:31: Salem 3X09 promo
- 01/12/17--08:39: '7th Heaven' Creator Wants a Reunion Show
- 01/12/17--08:43: Blind Item: Why They Hope Their Show Is A Hit
- 01/12/17--08:52: Trailer for your new favourite protein infused body horror, Raw
- 01/12/17--08:58: Robbie Amell Returning to The Flash
Grammy Award nominee and humanitarian Demi Lovato has returned to Kenya and is currently working hard on helping the locals build houses.
"Demi has been working tirelessly to empower mamas in Kenya by selling rafiki necklaces that are made by the mamas on her world tour. Here's a tender moment of the mamas thanking Demi for everything she's done. I can't wait to share more with you and WeMovement." shares photographer Ryan Bolton.
new fb status: in a relationship w/Africa pic.twitter.com/EsrM3QuOpI— Sirah (@Sirah) January 10, 2017
Demi via Snapchat story (theddlovato) pic.twitter.com/3i9gtQf7cb— Demi Lovato News (@justcatchmedemi) January 11, 2017
ryanbolton: Demi is now a Maasai Warrior. Officially. 🤘🇰🇪 @ddlovato
matthew_scott_montgomery: just like demi getting her second goat nbd 🇰🇪 pic.twitter.com/B0IhpuWHkL— Demi Lovato News (@justcatchmedemi) January 11, 2017
Demi via her Instagram Story (ddlovato) pic.twitter.com/FjDaj9XFgu— Demi Lovato News (@deminewshd) January 11, 2017
PLUS, Lovatics are currently leading in iHeartRadio's Best Fan Army Award!
If there's one thing to admire her for, it's her giving nature and genuine desire to make the world a better place tbh
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4
as an asian american, i'm dying at how bo bice acts like a) no one has ever referred to a poc as "[insert ethnicity here] [insert gendered term here]" on a daily basis b) white people would actually face backlash if they did it
also, these were just uploaded at the time of post, if there's additional videos uploaded after this is posted, i'll add them
Sources 1 / 2
Read the full article here: "I came to appreciate that relationships often serve a specific purpose at a certain point in time, for myriad reasons. Some are meant to heal you, some are meant to teach you how to build yourself up, and some are meant to show you how to trust your own intuition. You call in exactly whom and what you need over the course of your life, as you are learning life’s lessons. [...] This reality has taught me that the relationships that don’t lead to lifetime commitments are not failures. Not every love can last forever."
that episode was ...omg the tears
George R.R. Martin gave the latest update on 'The Winds of Winter' on his livejournal account.
“Not done yet, but I’ve made progress. But not as much as I hoped a year ago, when I thought to be done by now,” Martin wrote. “I think it will be out this year. (But hey, I thought the same thing last year).”
The previous book came out in 2011.
Everyone seems surprisingly cool with it besides Meri, her mother. Robin is apparently a lowkey gay advocate, because she not only seems thrilled with the news, but is helping Meri work through her emotions.
Also, a pic from the #SVU400 TV Guide party:
400 Episodes! Fuck I'm old.
ONTD, did you watch last night's episode? Did you like that one thing that happened? And where the fuck is Barba?
Once‘s version of the character, to recur starting with Episode 17, is described as “a force to be reckoned with.” Determined and resourceful, “she’s the kind of woman who’ll risk her life to save yours and she’ll do it even quicker if it benefits her.”
Once Upon a Time is seeking a Native American actress in her late 20s to early 30s to fill the role.
do you have any casting suggestions?
FX has picked up AHS for two more seasons, taking the show to seasons eight and nine. Season seven will premiere later this year.
- Was on Colbert and when asked about his kiss with Ryan, said it was because he wanted to show him he still loved him even if he had just lost
- Colbert asked him if he felt comfortable doing that and Andrew just answered leaning in to kiss him
- Colbert goes for it. Twice.
- it's cute tbh
Great comments on understanding his privileged background and his obsession with Disney. He's in the live action Nutcracker
Recently binge watched all of Fresh Meat and now I'm in love.
Sources close to the production of ABC’s The Inhumans TV series for ABC have leaked some casting character notes to That Hashtag Show which confirm that the show will concentrate on the Inhumans royal family.
BRODERICK: Male. 30-40. Caucasian. Can say volumes with just a look. Strong, thoughtful and private, he’s unaccustomed to being questioned or feeling a need to answer to anyone, to an extent can verge on arrogance. SERIES REGULAR, Black Bolt
MARJORIE: Female. 30-40. Caucasian. An elegant and intelligent advisor to her husband, she struggles to find her place outside of their relationship, as others tend to view her as just a pretty face. Strong and resourceful, she’s not afraid to break the rules when the situation demands it. SERIES REGULAR, Medusa
MARTY: Male. 30-40. Caucasian. Broderick’s younger brother; he is intelligent, charming and articulate. He comes across as a man of the people but secretly covets power. SERIES REGULAR, Maximus
KEVIN: Male. 30-40. Open. Slight of build, his mind is his greatest asset. Always prepared with a plan, his outlook on life is the glass is always half-empty and often cracked and dirty as well. Though his outlook can be grim he has a droll, dry sense of humour. SERIES REGULAR, Karnak
GRADY: Male. 25-35. Open. Impetuous and brash, he has serious impulse control issues which frequently get him into trouble, whether it’s women, booze or fighting. He loves life and lives in the moment for better or worse. SERIES REGULAR, Gorgon
CHRISTINE: Female. 18-25 to play 18. Caucasian. Soulful but still learning the ways of the world, she has the arrogance of youth. Impetuous and independent, she is also deeply devoted to her family. SERIES REGULAR, Crystal
TIMOTHY: Male. 25-35. Open. SFXMU (special effects make up) required. Supremely athletic. The ultimate picture of cool. He’s calm under pressure and willing to do anything to get the job done. Triton
Are You The One Season 5!
In Season 5 of Are You The One there are even more surprises than before,
this season there are 11 girls and 11 guys trying to find their perfect match.
This time when they black out they loose half of their money but the can gain money with the truth booths, they have the option to trade their truth booth for $125 000 however they won't find out the results and the couple that is in the truth booth can never go in again.
The Truth Booth
The Match Up Ceremony Ladies Choice
This Match Up Ceremony they got 2 beams
The Probability of a Match
For those who actually care there is a series being filmed with former matches of Are You The One in a Challenge style show through snooping on Reddit three couples from season 5 are on the show if you care for spoilers here are the matches Derrick and Cassandra, Mike and Alicia, and Hayden and Carolina
Thoughts on this seasons cast?
Karlie Kloss, Candice Swanepoel, and Taylor Hill liked the post...
What do you think this is for? New album art? Magazine photoshoot?
Actress and digital influencer Shay Mitchell, star of “Pretty Little Liars,” is getting her own reality series on Fullscreen’s subscription-video service ($6-per-month service).
The eight-episode “Shades of Shay,” set to premiere sometime in early 2017.
Each episode will follow her as she navigates the next chapter of her life, showing her on-set rehearsing lines for upcoming Screen Gems horror film “Cadaver” or hanging out with her besties. “Shades of Shay” is produced in association with Kids at Play and is executive produced by Mitchell, Jason Berger and Amy Laslett.
Anyone sticking with this till the bitter end? What did you think of the episode?
Brenda Hampton, the creator of 7th Heaven, told Life & Style magazine that she would like to do a reunion of the 1996-2007 series, and that she would include Stephen Collins, who played Camden family patriarch Reverend Eric Camden. Collins hasn't worked in Hollywood since 2014, when audiotapes of him telling a marriage counselor that he had molested three pre-teen girls between 1973 and 1994 were leaked during his divorce.
Hampton stated: “I would include [Collins]. I think all the actors would like to do a reunion show. It would be really fun!”
In September, Catherine Hicks (who played the Reverend's wife, Annie) told TMZ that she would do a reunion special but "We would have to open with Stephen's coffin. It’s all up to the networks and those types of things. I think we’d all love to be together - Eighth Heaven with a new boyfriend for Annie."
When asked about Hicks' statements, Hampton replied “I think Catherine was caught off guard and said something off the top of her head.”
- the male and the female lead of a show
- the show is not renewed yet
- they are dating in secret
- they hope their show get renewed so that they can continue seeing each other every day
In Justine’s family everyone is a vet and a vegetarian. At 16, she’s a gifted teen ready to take on her first year in vet school, where her older sister also studies. There, she gets no time to settle: hazing starts right away. Justine is forced to eat raw meat for the first time in her life. Unexpected consequences emerge as her true self begins to form.