Articles on this Page
- 12/31/16--11:35: _Rider Strong Hints ...
- 12/31/16--11:36: _Will & Grace back o...
- 12/31/16--12:18: _Y'ALL KNOW WHAT TIM...
- 12/31/16--12:18: _Frank Warren talks ...
- 12/31/16--13:44: _ONTD Original: Reme...
- 12/31/16--16:56: _Ryan Gosling to pla...
- 12/31/16--16:56: _Robbie Rogers & Gre...
- 12/31/16--16:57: _Tom Hardy+Woody Rea...
- 12/31/16--16:57: _There is finally a ...
- 12/31/16--16:58: _ONTD Original: 5 An...
- 12/31/16--17:01: _FREE FOR ALL NEW YE...
- 12/31/16--22:22: _2016 comes for Mari...
- 01/01/17--06:22: _Fifth Harmony serve...
- 01/01/17--06:36: _M*A*S*H' star Willi...
- 01/01/17--07:26: _Kpop post - AOA ble...
- 01/01/17--07:51: _Brad Pitt, Tom Crui...
- 01/01/17--08:20: _Lauren Conrad is pr...
- 01/01/17--08:30: _Robbie Williams use...
- 01/01/17--08:55: _RFK Jr's son arrest...
- 01/01/17--09:01: _Noah Synderaard cal...
- 12/31/16--11:36: Will & Grace back on for 10-episode run
- 12/31/16--12:18: Y'ALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS! your Tokio Hotel - 10 years later post
- 12/31/16--16:56: Ryan Gosling to play Neil Armstrong
- 12/31/16--16:56: Robbie Rogers & Greg Berlanti Are Engaged!
- 12/31/16--16:57: Tom Hardy+Woody Reads You A Bed Time Story
- 12/31/16--16:57: There is finally a name for the Nick Jonas fans out there...........
- 12/31/16--16:58: ONTD Original: 5 Animal Attack Films
- 12/31/16--17:01: FREE FOR ALL NEW YEARS EVE
- 12/31/16--22:22: 2016 comes for Mariah Carey during her NYE performance
- 01/01/17--06:22: Fifth Harmony serves it up for their final performance
- 01/01/17--07:51: Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp: The fifties crisis in Hollywood
- 01/01/17--08:20: Lauren Conrad is pregnant
- 01/01/17--08:55: RFK Jr's son arrested for defending gay friend
- 01/01/17--09:01: Noah Synderaard calls Bryce Harper a douche, speaks for us all
Rider Strong: "We finished the third season of Girl Meets World — my brother and I were directing a lot of episodes and I acted in a couple — and the show ended."
Girl Meets World writers said a decision about Season 4 will be coming soon
Source: ProfessMaloney twitter and tvline
-Leslie Jordan announced that NBC ordered 10 episodes for next season
-Expects everyone to report to work come July
What tv show should have a comeback next?
The post of albums turning 10 inspired this post and the post title, I just lifted from 2006.
Tokio Hotel has a new album coming out. 10 years after the release of Zimmer 483 and their first English album Scream, they are now releasing "Dream Machine" and touring.
Gustav, the drummer is now a dad.
Georg, the bassist, got hotter and did not lose his hair.
The twins, Bill and Tom are now 27.
Tom is single again.
Bill has been in love and lost and has done some solo work as Billy.
Twins still live in LA.
The new music is pretty good, actually. Not quite as experimental as the last effort, Kings of Suburbia. They call this the album they always wanted to make.
and in case you missed Bill's solo short film... he actually took dance lessons
Were you here for Zimmer 483 and Scream?
Some of these secrets are really haunting or even disturbing. Have you ever been faced with a secret that is especially troublesome or problematic -- say, someone confessing to a crime?
The secrets are real, and they can be shocking. I’ve been contacted by the police and the FBI over some secrets.
What happens in those cases?
That’s a secret I have to keep, unfortunately, but in the rare instances where it happens, the endings have been happy endings.
Full Interview At Source
No matter how you feel about him nowadays, you cannot deny Leonardo DiCaprio was one of the biggest teen idols of the 90’s whose name and worldwide appeal was inescapable. While his days of teen adoration may be over, we can still swoon over some of his classic movie romances.
Leo has had a lot of great kiss scenes in movies over the years. Some of which even occur more than once in the same movie. What better time than the Holidays to get all nostalgic and corny about one of the most memorable heartthrobs from the 90s?
Not ranked in particular order, they're only listed from the oldest to the newest films.
Romeo + Juliet (1996)
The kiss that pronounced Romeo's and Juliet's star-crossed love. If any of the “Claire and Leo hate each other” rumors are true, their love scenes in this movie gave zero indication of it.
I'm pretty sure this scene secured Leo's place in many of us girl's fantasies back in the 90s.
Often recreated for a reason, one word: iconic.If you didn't pretend to fly while you imaginary bae held you and kissed you on top of that chair, I don't know what you were doing back in 1997 tbh.
Catch Me If You Can (2002)
This kiss is like something out of an Old Hollywood movie.
Sloppy but adorable. Can you blame Amy Adams for jumping at that chance?
The Aviator (2004)
All accents aside, this kiss is just glamorous all around.
The Departed (2006)
Long lasting tension that turns into something more. Plus that's a pretty good damn song to get you all hot and bothered in bed.
Revolutionary Road (2008)
A short but finally legitimate love scene between Leo and Kate. Fans of the couple waited more than a decade to see the duo reunited, and their chemistry didn't disappoint.
The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
Now this is what I call a wild ride! (Although this is probably how Leo spent some of his limo days with models lbr :P )
Do you have a favorite Leonardo DiCaprio kiss/love scene from movies?
Ryan Gosling signs up to play Neil Armstrong in director Damien Chazelle's biopic https://t.co/2KbzOGjWVP— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) December 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling signs on to the biopic of Neil Armstrong from his La La Land director Damien Chazelle
- The movie will be adapted from the book First Man: A Life of Neil A. Armstrongand the script was written by Josh Singer (Spotlight)
- The film will "aim to tell the story of NASA’s Apollo 11 mission to land a man on the moon in the 1960s" and will start filming next year
Robbie made the announcement on his instagram
Actor Tom Hardy and his dog Woody reads this years New Years Eve bedtime story on CBeebies.
Follow up to this LJ post(note: they never did get 7k followers)
ONTD........how do you feel about Nick's new fandom name???
"Is it just me or does the jungle make you really, really horny?"
-Gary Dixon, Owen Wilson
Deep Blue Sea (1999)
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. Because I carry a big stick and I'm the meanest mother fucker in the valley! Two sharks down, Lord! One demon fish to go! Can I get an Amen?"
-Preacher, LL Cool J
Eight Legged Freaks (2002)
"They're not aliens, they're spiders mutated by contaminated waste!"
-Deputy Pete, Rick Overton
Snakes on a Plane (2006)
"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE!"
-Neville Flynn, Samuel L. Jackson
Piranha 3D (2010)
"Piranha hunt in packs - not for protection, but for overwhelming force. They're organized, methodical. The first bite draws blood. The blood draws the pack."
-Mr. Goodman, Christopher Lloyd
I hope everyone had something to celebrate in 2016 and I'm wishing you all the best for the upcoming year!
Should've hired Erika Jayne tbh
In two pre-recorded performances for NYE, Fifth Harmony brought the bops, the choreo, the vocals and the wigs to properly start the new year. Are you gonna miss Fifth Harmony or will H4rmony be just fine?
Source 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxfZo8pocrI
Source 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQz_6ZdA1pA
Coincidentally, these three stars have lived - still live - a media whirlwind because of their conjugal life.
Three of the sacred monsters of American cinema, were at the heart of a stormy divorce that had repercussions on their image and on their career.
Tom Cruise (54), Johnny Depp (53) and Brad Pitt (52).
The Glamorous Couple
Tom Cruise married Katie Holmes in 2006.
Johnny Depp falls in 2012 under the spell of his partner from The Rum Diaries, Amber Heard. They marry in 2015.
Brad Pitt starts an affair with Angelina Jolie in 2004. They marry in 2014.
June 2012: the star of Top Gun divorces the actress of Batman Begins. Their separation seems to be settled incredibly fast, without "drama".
Johnny Depp and Amber Heard will not be married for long since they divorce a year after their wedding. It was Amber Heard who took the initiative
The divorce petition was filed in September 2016 when Angelina Jolie surprised the world: two years ago, they were married In a ceremony in France at their domain of Miraval.
Tom Cruise's ties with Scientology, the emblematic representative of the controversial church.
Johnny Depp is accused of domestic violence.
Brad Pitt is currently at war with his future ex-wife about custody of their six children. It's implied that he was violent with their eldest son Maddox
Tom Cruise: In four years since the divorce, he shot Edge of Tomorrow, Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation, Jack Reacher - Never Go Back and The Mummy.
Johnny Depp had to promote Alice through the Looking Glass and he stars in Fantastic Beasts.
Brad Pitt. Since the divorce he had to promote the film Allied with Marion Cotillard.
Inspired by source
Out of the three messes, who is your favorite actor?
Happy New Year! I have a feeling 2017 is going to be the best year yet...
- He held hands with people in the audience for Auld Lang Syne after midnight, then immediately walked back on stage to use a hand sanitizer.
- this was live on the BBC
is this RUDE ontd?
on a scale of 1-10 how disgusted are you by other humans?
Conor Kennedy, RFK's grandson, was arrested after a fight outside a nightclub in Aspen
Conor asked a group of four men to apologize after they called his friend antigay slurs. One of them did but one hour later two of them came back yelling slurs again, that's when the fight started.
RFK Jr said he doesn't like seeing his son involved in fights but is proud of him for standing up to bullies.
Conor previously dated Taylor Swift.
Noah Syndergaard is a legend. Already one of the best Mets of all time. pic.twitter.com/B2K4opYRBS— KFC (@KFCBarstool) December 31, 2016
off-season "I miss baseball" post. Also, how has your team been doing picking up talent in the offseason? If the answer is yes, Congrats Dodger fans! To Blue Jays fans: my condolences.
ONTD, do you think Bryce Harper is a douche?