Articles on this Page
- 12/11/16--19:48: _Terry Crews wants t...
- 12/11/16--19:49: _The Walking Dead 7B...
- 12/11/16--21:32: _Selena Gomez signs ...
- 12/11/16--21:32: _Elementary 5x10 "Pi...
- 12/11/16--21:32: _Shania Twain and Be...
- 12/12/16--04:10: _How Colbert Quietly...
- 12/12/16--11:09: _Jennifer Lawrence &...
- 12/12/16--11:59: _Rebecca Mader is ma...
- 12/12/16--12:41: _Life, uh, finds a w...
- 12/12/16--13:12: _'Hidden Figures' Ne...
- 12/12/16--13:14: _Golden Globe nomine...
- 12/12/16--13:59: _Rita goes on Sway i...
- 12/12/16--14:10: _Why Meghan Markle d...
- 12/12/16--14:11: _Here Are the "Worst...
- 12/12/16--14:42: _South Korean Filmma...
- 12/12/16--14:42: _Kylie gets (yet ano...
- 12/12/16--16:02: _Patrick Wilson to p...
- 12/12/16--16:03: _Bones wraps production
- 12/12/16--16:32: _New Vikings teaser:...
- 12/12/16--16:40: _Matt Lanter struggl...
- Terry Crews wants to voice act Doomfist after a suggestion from a reddit user
- Terry is a huge gamer, he has built his own PC and has told fans to cancel their plans when an in-game weekend event was happening
- 12/11/16--19:49: The Walking Dead 7B Promo
- 12/11/16--21:32: Selena Gomez signs $10M deal to become face of Coach
- 12/11/16--21:32: Elementary 5x10 "Pick Your Poison" Promo
- 12/12/16--04:10: How Colbert Quietly Tr*mped Fallon (& others) Online
- Jumpshot's annual study of late-night streaming viewership shows Stephen Colbert had the largest share of the online video views in 2016, beating last year’s winner Jimmy Fallon, who fell to third place behind Trevor Noah
- Colbert’s total online stream numbers are up triple digits over last year despite Fallon, Kimmel, and Corden being thought of as more “viral”
- The Daily Show never had a YouTube channel but have since started regularly posting clips the next morning; its share of the online market skyrocketed, from just 6 percent in 2015 to 17 percent in 2016
- In addition to the Tomi Lahren interview, Noah’s reaction to a new spate of police shootingsbecame an unexpected viral hit for the show (2.2 million views on YouTube and many more across social media)
- In 4th place is John Oliver, whose Last Week Tonight airs just once a week yet still nearly matched Fallon at 14 percent
- Last Week Tonight has posted 188 YouTube videos and racked up nearly 1 billion total views, for an average per video of more than 5.1 million, a number no other host can touch
- James Corden, though he captured just 9 percent of the marketshare online this year, has the single most-viewed video of any host—and the top trending YouTube video overall in 2016—with his epic “Carpool Karaoke” ride with Adele
- Also among the top trending videos overall in 2016 was Oliver’s #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain takedown. At nearly 22 minutes long, that video has been viewed more than 30 million times
- Conan O’Brien and Jimmy Kimmel get 7 and 6 percent, respectively, both dropping from the previous year
- Samantha Bee is tied at 4 percent with Seth Meyers, who jumped from 1 percent the previous year; both saw their numbers tick up slightly as Election Day approached
- 12/12/16--11:09: Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Pratt Insult Each Other
- 12/12/16--11:59: Rebecca Mader is married!
- 12/12/16--13:12: 'Hidden Figures' New York Special Screening
- 12/12/16--14:11: Here Are the "Worst" Movies of 2016
- 12/12/16--14:42: South Korean Filmmakers Demand Probe Into Censorship Allegations
- 12/12/16--14:42: Kylie gets (yet another) puppy
- 12/12/16--16:02: Patrick Wilson to play Aquaman's half-brother ORM
- 12/12/16--16:03: Bones wraps production
- 12/12/16--16:32: New Vikings teaser: Ubbe fighting for Kattegat?
How did you
like hate 7a, ontd?
- Lucy Liu, Jonny Lee Miller and Nelsan Ellis were great, fantastic, generous, tremendous.
- The weather in the Bronx was horrible.
- Virginia Madsen and Ophelia Lovibond will return.
debimazar"Tonite(Sunday) I'm a guest star on @ELEMENTARY_CBS playing a bad ass detective in the Bronx.I felt bad for the actor who had his face planted on the ground in that dirty lot for hours!!
Had a blast working w/ @jonnylmiller @lucyliu ! @elementaryofficial
Check it! @10pm/9c"
jonnylmiller"I think I'm shooting a TV show with #lucyliu #debimazar and #aidanquinn. Did I eat too much cheese last night? Am I dreaming?? #elementary"
When Watson is implicated in a DEA investigation into doctors writing illegal prescriptions, she and Holmes search for the person using her medical license to sell drugs.
Madam Secretary 3x10 "The Race" Promo
When a possible Israel-Iran war threatens the House's imminent vote on the U.S. presidential election, Elizabeth attempts to bring the two reluctant countries to the negotiation table in an effort to broker a peace between them. Also, Russell's life hangs in the balance after a heart attack. Emelyn Daly returns to guest star as Henry's niece, Sarah.
Source 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5
"I recently told you that you act like Adele sings. I hate Adele." - Passengers stars Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Pratt take it in turns to INSULT EACH OTHER in the Playground Insults game on Scott Mills’ radio show on BBC Radio 1.
Rebecca just announced that on November 23rd, she married her boyfriend, Marc Kayne.
Sources 1 and 2
While the couple has yet to officially make a confirmation several outlets are stating that another baby is on the way for Jeff Goldblum and his wife Emilie Livingston. The couple was spotted in Hawaii over the weekend and Emilie appeared to be visibly pregnant (more pictures at the source). This will be their second child joining big brother Charlie Ocean who was born on the 4th of July last year (you might remember this post about his son's birth).
When Lena was asked whether she had ever wanted Cersei to get a redemption arc like many other original villains like Sandor, Theon and Jaime had or whether she would want it in the future, she simply replied:
"No. I think that would ruin it."
That being said, she admitted that she doesn't consciously think she must play Cersei like a "villain" when acting:
"I don't play her as a villain. I don't set out to do that consciously," she said. "I just play a woman who is a survivor and will do exactly what a man would do — which is, you know, murder somebody when you're in a war. Maybe just not directly."
-Rita gives advice to a woman who called in about guys paying her $20k to urinate in a dogbowl and let them drink it.
-Says she wants the girls on this season of ANTM to leave the show and be able to do something.
-Roc Nation kept telling her the time wasn't right and pushing her music back but she has freedom now.
-She's removing the tattoo on her wrist she got for an old boyfriend who was too clingy.
-The worst product she almost promoted was an invention to let girls go to the bathroom wherever they are at places like festivals instead of having to leave and find a toilet. "Then I thought I can't even be bothered to do this. Just wee on the floor"
Wendy Williams, who has wondered who Rita is, what she does, and why she's famous many times on her show, finally met Rita.
-"I loved you in Fifty Shades of Grey...I saw it, loved it. Bigger role for next time?"
-"Every single magazine you open up, you always see Rita Ora. And I always say okay, but what else does she do?"
-"Do you care about the singing anymore?"
-Rita is also very upset about Prince Harry dating Meghan Markle and not her.
the maybe future Mrs. Mountbatten-Windsor did not want to "overshadow the newlyweds"
Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
About: Against the backdrop of Japan's Aokigahara forest, where people go to end their lives, an American woman braves the mysterious, uncharted terrain to search for her missing sister.
Gods of Egypt
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
About: Set, the merciless god of darkness, has taken over the throne of Egypt and plunged the once peaceful and prosperous empire into chaos and conflict. Few dare to rebel against him. A young thief, whose love was taken captive by the god, seeks to dethrone and defeat Set with the aid of the powerful god Horus.
Genre: Comedy, Family, Fantasy
About: Barry Sonnenfeld directs this feline comedy caper starring Kevin Spacey as Tom Brand, a billionaire businessman who has neglected his relationship with his family. When his daughter (Malina Weissman) asks for a cat for her birthday, as she has done for years, due to a lack of other ideas Tom caves despite his hatred for felines. Quirky pet shop owner Felix Perkins (Christopher Walken) sells him Mr. Fuzzypants, a gorgeous tomcat. However, a terrible accident results in Tom being trapped in the cat's body. Will this give him the opportunity to learn more about his daughter and wife (Jennifer Garner)?
Alice Through the Looking Glass
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
About: Alice returns to the magical world of Underland, only to find the Hatter in a horrible state. With the help of her friends, Alice must travel through time to save the Mad Hatter and Underland's fate from the evil clutches of the Red Queen and a clock like creature, known as Time.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
About: The general public is concerned over having Superman on their planet and letting the "Dark Knight" - Batman - pursue the streets of Gotham. While this is happening, a power-phobic Batman tries to attack Superman.,Meanwhile Superman tries to settle on a decision, and Lex Luthor, the criminal mastermind and millionaire, tries to use his own advantages to fight the "Man of Steel".
South Korean filmmakers took to the streets Monday morning demanding a probe into a government censorship scandal involving impeached South Korean president Park Geun-hye.
Park's former chief of staff Kim Ki-choon is accused of compiling a "blacklist" of artists who have expressed opposition to government policies or supported politicians of the opposition party. Rumors had long circulated in the industry about the existence of such a list, and local daily the Hankook Ilbo released a list of 9,473 artists including such prominent filmmakers as Oldboy helmer Park Chan-wook and Bong Joon Ho (Snowpiercer) as well as top actors Song Kang-ho and Kim Hye-soo.
-posted snapchat videos of a husky puppy, who appears to be her newest addition
-also posted video of khloe playing with some of her dogs
-the husky joins her other dogs, norman and bambi (italian greyhounds), norman and bambi's two newborn puppies, sophia (? another italian greyhound), ernie (dachsund), and penny (beagle)*
videos @ the source
*i think honestly who can keep up w/ how many damn dogs this girl has. stop getting new ones when you can't spay/neuter the ones you already have
ORM (or Ocean Master) is Aquaman's evil human half brother and rival for the throne of Atlantis. Unfortunately we have to wait until October 18th 2018 to see director James Wan's interpretation of the character.
The Bones cast and crew shared pictures and videos of the series finale while they were shooting it, and celebrated with a wrap party on Saturday. They still have one day left of filming - a location where they filmed the pilot. The twelfth and final season premieres on January 3rd, and is twelve episodes.
Gonna miss this one. Allentown love ! pic.twitter.com/caBG3aIOPD— David Boreanaz (@David_Boreanaz) December 6, 2016
To all the fans around the world gets been a great 12 year run and we do it all for you. So we leave you with this video and know we ❤ u pic.twitter.com/89875UnQ6e— BonesMan#1 (@geraldjoeys) December 10, 2016
Pictures from the wrap party on Saturday
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- It's a challenge to stay masculine with a fluffy white dog.
- Named the dog a name from Star Wars (Ahsoka) as a compromise for his wife getting such a feminine dog.
- The dog enjoys hiking and being outdoors, so she isn't THAT feminine!