Articles on this Page
- 11/23/16--15:52: _Tabloid Cover Wedne...
- 11/23/16--16:06: _Celebs React to Jil...
- 11/23/16--16:12: _10 Romantic Comedie...
- 11/23/16--16:29: _Scott Patterson Kno...
- 11/23/16--16:38: _Spain's public pros...
- 11/23/16--16:38: _Frankie Jonas arres...
- 11/23/16--17:17: _Madonna's son buste...
- 11/23/16--17:24: _Little Mix in Paris...
- 11/23/16--17:56: _DCTV "Heroes vs Ali...
- 11/23/16--17:56: _Elton John is NOT p...
- 11/23/16--18:05: _Alien: Covenant pos...
- 11/23/16--18:21: _Leslie Jones and Se...
- 11/23/16--18:23: _'Outlast 2' develop...
- 11/23/16--19:25: _Survivor 33x10 - Mi...
- 11/23/16--20:10: _Lena Headey and Ind...
- 11/23/16--20:11: _.@Verizon Tries to ...
- 11/23/16--20:11: _Kathy Griffin Spill...
- 11/23/16--20:12: _Mariah on Ellen, di...
- 11/23/16--20:51: _Sarah Silverman com...
- 11/23/16--20:51: _Kathy Griffin Talks...
- 11/23/16--15:52: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- 11/23/16--16:06: Celebs React to Jill Stein's Recount Request
- 11/23/16--16:12: 10 Romantic Comedies That Take Will Get You Into the Holiday Spirit
- 11/23/16--16:38: Frankie Jonas arrested for pot possession
- The girls played a game in which Sébastien Cauet, the host of the show, told them about bad things that he has done to his ex-girlfriends, and if they thought that he deserved it, they could hit him as a form of revenge.
- Leigh-Anne flicked him in the forehead when he said that he had looked into his ex's phone.
- Jesy slapped him lightly when he said that he had cancelled an anniversary dinner because he wanted to watch a football game with his friends.
- Jade also slapped him lightly when he said that he had turned the TV off before the final scene of Dirty Dancing.
- Perrie slapped him hard when he said that he had dumped his ex by text. They obviously did it on purpose, so he deserved it.
- They performed the acoustic version of Shout Out To My Ex in Paris.
- They performed acoustic versions of Black Magic, Hair and Shout Out To My Ex in Amsterdam.
- Glory Days may become the girls' first #1 album, but I won't celebrate until it actually happens.
- Their previous album, Get Weird, sold a little over 60k albums in the UK on its first week. Glory Days has sold around 82k albums until today, so they're gonna end the week really close to 100k, or they may even get there.
- Metallica and Bruno Mars are also fighting for that #1 spot.
- Jesy and Rixton's Jake Roche broke up weeks ago.
- Rumors about their breakup started a few weeks ago when Jesy unfollowed him on Instagram and then was seen not wearing her engagement ring anymore.
- Jake started deleting pictures of her and the both of them from Instagram, before deleting all his tweets.
- Days later, Jesy also deleted almost all of their pictures together from her Instagram, she left like 2 or 3 really old ones, and she even deleted one of Jade and her boyfriend because Jade's shirt said Be the Jake to my Jesy. Then she unfollowed the rest of the Rixton boys.
- Since the breakup, she has been seen clubbing with Perrie, and I think she's about to get her post-breakup glo up because she has been looking amazing the last couple of weeks.
- She commented on a fan's picture over the weekend and said that the rumors about them breaking up because she wanted to have babies already were fake, but she never denied the breakup.
- According to British tabloids, their relationship became strained and they grew apart. They also started fighting a lot, and it was just too much.
- Jesy and the girls are really busy with their careers right now, so she's throwing herself into work.
- Apparently, Jesy has told her friends that there's not going back from this breakup, but their families said that they're both young and they could work things out in the future.
- Now that Jesy is single, she seems to be having a lot of fun, so after 84 years, she finally joined Snapchat.
- Her username is: jesynels
- The girls talked to James Corden recently and asked him if they could do Carpool Karaoke.
- He said that he would love to have them on there, so they're just waiting for him to actually do it.
- They also said that they would love to perform at Glastonbury next year.
- Tickets for the European leg of their Glory Days Tour go on sale tomorrow.
- 11/23/16--17:56: DCTV "Heroes vs Aliens" New Extended Trailer
- 11/23/16--17:56: Elton John is NOT playing at Trump's inauguration.
- 11/23/16--18:05: Alien: Covenant poster+new release date!
- 11/23/16--18:21: Leslie Jones and Sebastian Stan almost meetup at a game
- 11/23/16--18:23: 'Outlast 2' developers crowdfund companion diaper
- 11/23/16--19:25: Survivor 33x10 - Million Dollar Gamble
- 11/23/16--20:10: Lena Headey and Indira Varma urge people to fight for refugees
- 11/23/16--20:12: Mariah on Ellen, discuss her upcoming show and Xmas
- Mariah derobes (is this a tribute to her iconic TRL episode?)
- Ellen comments on Mariah's big diamonds
- On how she is late to events
- Talks about her upcoming show 'Mariah's World' which premieres early December
- They discuss Mariah taking bath photos
- Ellen brings up James Packer and how he is shown to be in Mariah's new show (which begins this early December FYI) but now that they are split up, whether or not he will be shown at all
- 11/23/16--20:51: Sarah Silverman comforts victim of Trump inspired harassment.
Is... Is Jill Stein doing something that does more than just bring her attention for once?— Mara Wilson (@MaraWilson) November 23, 2016
Jill Stein is raising funds for a recount to address abnormal voting results in three swing states. https://t.co/UGxoKGKJOj— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) November 23, 2016
- After suggestions of "reported hacks" in three key states that Trump won, Jill Stein is trying to raise money to get a recount in the three states.
- Needs to raise the money by Friday because the states have deadlines for money to be raised.
Is Jill Stein saving the election the next 2016 of 2016, ONTD?
About: Chris Brander has always been friends with Jamie Palamino, but now decides it is time to take his relationship to the next step. The problem is that Jamie still wants to be 'Just Friends'. When he runs away and moves to L.A., he becomes an attractive music manager, whom everyone wants. When his jet catches fire and is forced to land, when flying to Paris with his newest singing sensation, Samantha James, he ends up back home. To his surprise, he encounters Jamie again, and sets out to be more than 'Just Friends' this time.
While You Were Sleeping
About: Lucy's life consists of constant loneliness that is until she saves Peter's life. Now she is a part of his family, and with a strong heart and fate on her side, others begin to realize what a terrific person she is, especially Jack, Peter's brother. An extraordinarily true-to-life sequence of events begin to take place as Lucy and Jack become closer and learn more about each other and themselves than one would ever expect from such coincidental, yet believable events.
About: Follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London, England.
Bridget Jones's Diary
About: Bridget Jones is an average woman struggling against her age, her weight, her job, her lack of a man, and her many imperfections. As a New Year's Resolution, Bridget decides to take control of her life, starting by keeping a diary in which she will always tell the complete truth. The fireworks begin when her charming though disreputable boss takes an interest in the quirky Miss Jones. Thrown into the mix are Bridget's band of slightly eccentric friends and a rather disagreeable acquaintance who Bridget cannot seem to stop running into or help finding quietly attractive.
About: Buddy was a baby in an orphanage who stowed away in Santa's sack and ended up at the North Pole. Later, as an adult human who happened to be raised by elves, Santa allows him to go to New York City to find his birth father, Walter Hobbs. Hobbs, on Santa's naughty list for being a heartless jerk, had no idea that Buddy was even born. Buddy, meanwhile, experiences the delights of New York City (and human culture) as only an elf can. When Walter's relationship with Buddy interferes with his job, he is forced to reevaluate his priorities.
What's your favorite rom-com???
IT AIRS TOMORROW! WILL YOU BE WATCHING?!
Spanish prosecutors have recommended that the Barcelona forward should be handed a 2-year prison sentence due to alleged irregularities on his transfer to Barcelona.
They have also called for a €10m fine.
He was busted by police outside of a convenience store in Nashville yesterday.
omg not the bonus jonas
-Rocco is living in London with his dad
-the 16 year old was caught carrying marihuana and was arrested and taken to the police station.
-He was released after someone paid the bail.
-Rather than being angry, the Queen of Pop is sticking by her son, the Pop icon released the following statement:
“I love my son very much, I will do whatever I can to give him the support that he needs, and I ask that you respect our privacy at this time.”
have your parents caught you doing drugs ONTD?
There's a slim chance Little Mix might sell 100k albums this week. It's not inconceivable.— Neil Claxton (@MintRoyale) November 21, 2016
👻 add Jesy on Snapchat: jesynels pic.twitter.com/lTN4zNfWbw— Little Mix Updates (@Mixers_Army) November 23, 2016
Little Mix have asked James Corden if they can do Carpool Karaoke https://t.co/Fi21jZrcqi— Digital Spy Music (@digitalspymusic) November 22, 2016
Are Little Mix going to play at Glastonbury 2017? https://t.co/psrIGg6bMu— Digital Spy Music (@digitalspymusic) November 22, 2016
sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12
ONTD, which song do you want as the second single? I want Power or No More Sad Songs, but it will probably be Touch.
-Someone on the Orange One's team said Elton John would perform at his inauguration, and that the orange one would be the first pro lgbt pussy grabber in chief.
-Elton John's publicist said “Incorrect. He will NOT be performing.”
-He says Trumpelthinskin is bad for the world.
May 2017 pic.twitter.com/cHRMKaybz4— Alien Anthology (@AlienAnthology) November 23, 2016
-Originally was set for an October release, it has been bumped up to May 19, 2017.
-Currently doing re-shoots/additional scenes.
-Alien 5 still possibly in the works after Ridley Scott's Alien film(s) are done.
Plot: The crew of the colony ship Covenant discover what they think is an uncharted paradise, but it is actually a dark, dangerous world, whose sole inhabitant is the synthetic David, survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.
I haaated Prometheus SO much. All the things I wanted in an Alien prequel were not in this horrible movie. But I am cautiously optimistic about this next film. Ridley Scott clearly wants to fix what went wrong.
lesdogggg: So mad I didn't know I was sitting next to Bucky!! Dammit I had questions!! @imsebastianstan @acausi
So Leslie Jones and Sebastian Stan attended a basketball game yesterday but Leslie didn't realize he was there. You can kinda see him try to get her attention in the pics.
@sebastianszone ok I'm so mad just realize you was Bucky!! I had so many questions lmao— Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) November 23, 2016
source 1, source 2, source 3, source 4
Red Barrels, the developers behind the upcoming horror game 'Outlast 2', are currently crowdfunding a specially designed 'companion diaper' for players who shit themselves while playing the game. This isn't a joke; if the crowdfunding is successful these diapers will be made.
In the first vote off, Chris was eliminated 7 - 4 over Jessica, becoming the third member of the jury
For only the third time in Survivor history, there was a deadlocked tie vote after votes went 5 - 5 between Zeke and Hannah. Unfortunately for Jessica, she drew the odd rock out and was eliminated from the game.
Please put unaired spoiled discussion under an lj-spoiler cut!
Lena Headey and Indira Varma attended photo exhibition to support and speak out about refugees last friday
“It sounds kind of trite, but this could be us. Who knows tomorrow, with the state of politics around the world, what will happen in the next few years?”
Headey remembered one woman, traveling alone with her three children and desperate to reach her husband dying of cancer in Germany, who simply asked Headey to let it be known that she was not a terrorist.
“All we can do is keep raising our fist against the utter nonsense,” she says. “There’s no other world for it. It doesn’t merit your time and energy, but you have to battle it.”
“All I know, if I was stuck somewhere with my two children and I lost their father, I would hope somebody would look at me, offer a hand, and let me know that I mattered.”
"There’s this terrible funneling system where only 20 people a day are allowed into Hungary—” she says, then checks herself. “I don’t want to get political because it’s not really my bag. What I’m good at, as an actor, is to empathize.”
She met a family who lived among a thousand others in a crumbling warehouse squat sprawling between a train and railway station. “The father looked like . . . I don’t know.” She pauses. “I can’t describe the expression in words. It’s hollow. It’s empty. Like a corpse, a walking corpse. A father who is utterly powerless to protect his children. He was broken.”
Varma found the man to be heartbreaking. But, she says, she is concerned that we are so busy, and barraged by stories, that there is a tendency for people only to allow themselves to be touched by the drama of extremity. “Most of the stories that I came across were not the ones that made you sob,” she explains. “That’s what I found hard. Because all these stories, all these people, are valid. They are on the move for a reason.”
Read Lena and Indira's speaking about their experiences at refugee camps in Greece and Serbia at SOURCE
Original tweeted Verizon retweeted:
Nicki Minaj promotes T-Mobile but uses Verizon 💀 pic.twitter.com/6AlQFbJRIK— daniel lovato (@danielslovato) November 21, 2016
Sources: @NickqueenMinaj. @Verizon. @Twitter. @TMobile.
ONTD: What hardware/network are you rocking?
Kathy Griffin has a new book out called Kathy Griffin's Celebrity Run-Ins, and homegirl is pulling no punches. Notorious for gossiping about other celebrities, Griffin's book reveals juicy dirt about multiple celebrities in ways you might not expect:
Anna Kendrick was rude. Kathy approached her to chat, when:
“Then there was a pause... Then she looked at me and very unabashedly said, ‘Um, I have to ask you to go. My cousin's here visiting, and we need to catch up...Seriously, if there had been a security guard in the vicinity, I wouldn't have been surprised if Kendrick had snapped her fingers to him and had me forcibly escorted away. It was that weird and, to my mind, rude.”
John Hamm is a mean douchebag. When they sat together at a dinner party, he made fun of her for being old.
“You’ll never convince me to like Jon Hamm. The vibe I’ve always gotten from him is cold and somewhat disrespectful … I’m suggesting he’s one of these hot guys who’s mildly funny but actually thinks he’s comedian-level funny.”
Leonardo DiCaprio referred to himself as a douchebag:
“I said again [joking to him], ‘Jesus, Leo, don't be such a douchebag. He walked away and with an adorable smile said, ‘I am a douchebag.’"
Ashton Kutcher is an even worse douchebag: He refused to speak to her AT ALL when they HOSTED A CHARITY EVENT TOGETHER.
Brian Austin Green bit her and left a huge hickey when they made out.
Will Ferrell is too famous to talk to her anymore:
"He's just so out of the stratosphere now with his career that I just don't think it even occurs to him to say hello to his old pal Kathy."
Gwyneth Paltrow used to ignore her, but now acknowledges her existence.
Demi Lovato is a hypocrite because she denounces bullying but incites her fans to bully other celebrities.
She golfed with Donald Trump and Liza Minnelli. Trump was driving them around in the golf cart and Liza kept getting the spins and feeling sick, but he kept driving anyway.
Cher is "very eccentric" and "very genuine" and she and Kathy are "gay guys in women's bodies."
Drew Barrymore said to her,
“Look, we should have dinner. I love you!... We hate all the same people!”
Jane Fonda made Kathy "the worst quesadilla of [her] life."
Woody Allen is a fucking creep:
He introduced himself and Soon-Yi by saying, "I'm Woody, and this is my child bride!" He said he had seen every second of Hannah Montana and was concerned about Miley's rebellious phase. Then he said, completely sincerely, "And now I have to watch my friend Bill Cosby get railroaded by the media."
Christina Aguilera is a bitch:
"My first encounter with Christina Aguilera was so ridiculous it wasn’t funny. She was as arrogant as could be — just so snooty. But now it’s just crazy... She will come up to me and give me a kiss on the cheek and ask me how I’m doing. A big difference from those old days when she’d take one look at me and go, ‘Ugh!’ and turn away.”
Anderson Cooper is adorable and ridiculous:
"I love to subject him to what I call emotional waterboarding — always bringing up ‘The Mole’ and his catalogue modeling days.... We just clicked from when we first met. It’s one of those magical, crazy things. But it works.”
But the most AMAZING anecdote is this-- Tom Hanks made fun of Harry Styles when a drunk Harry approached him at an Eagles concert:
"Harry: Re-membah when you wuz savin’ Private Ryan and had to bring ‘im back to ‘is mum? Re-membah?
Tom Hanks: Yes.
Harry: Re-membah when you wuz in Cappin Phillips? And the other guy sez, “Oim’ the capn’ now”? ‘Membah?
Tom: Yes, yes, I do remember.
Harry: Was that scaarrry?
Tom: Harry, have you met my friend, the comedian Kathy Griffin? (Tom really hit the word comedian hard.)
Harry: Yeah…am I gonna be in one of your skits?
Harry: Re-membah when you wuz Forrest Gump? ‘Membah? ‘Membah?
Tom: I was, yes.
Harry: You wuz always runnin’? Membah?
Harry: That was a good film.
Tom: I do remember.
Without explanation, Harry Styles turned and pivoted away. Tom Hanks had been pretty much frozen in the same sport during this magical and epic exchange. Tom’s answer was perfect and delivered very dryly:
Tom: Sometimes, I just want to drive them to rehab myself."
She also has a blind item about a daytime talkshow host who plays nice but is widely known to be nasty and mean behind the scenes. Hmmm, who could it be?
Consoled a woman sobbing today. A man on the street called her a wetback & told her to "go home" She is a US citizen 22 yrs. she was stunned— Sarah Silverman (@SarahKSilverman) November 24, 2016
I want to punch this man in the face. I was so angry. She's the loveliest ray of light person. https://t.co/IfD1BoSpia— Sarah Silverman (@SarahKSilverman) November 24, 2016
Ps As I walked away I realized I had just agreed to watch her dogs for the weekend https://t.co/4eP9UBno8g— Sarah Silverman (@SarahKSilverman) November 24, 2016
Sources: 1, 2, 3
WAY too long bulletpoints/summary