Articles on this Page
- 11/15/16--20:28: _RITA-MAIL!!!
- 11/16/16--13:47: _Mitchel Musso Calls...
- 11/16/16--13:47: _Fifth Harmony's "Wo...
- 11/16/16--14:03: _Perrie reveals Litt...
- 11/16/16--14:03: _Winner of Drag Race...
- 11/16/16--14:42: _17 Holiday Movies Y...
- 11/16/16--15:06: _Jessie on Saved by ...
- 11/16/16--15:34: _Ariana & Jennifer H...
- 11/16/16--15:34: _Tabloid Cover Wedne...
- 11/16/16--16:58: _New trailer for 'Hi...
- 11/16/16--16:58: _Matt LeBlanc on emb...
- 11/16/16--16:58: _Margot Robbie to st...
- 11/16/16--16:58: _Little Mix drop "To...
- 11/16/16--16:59: _Chris Evans & Sebas...
- 11/16/16--17:14: _Watch as Raven Symo...
- 11/16/16--18:17: _Britney Spears rele...
- 11/16/16--18:36: _Another Duggar Wedd...
- 11/16/16--18:37: _Natalie Portman Rou...
- 11/16/16--18:37: _Survivor 33x09 - St...
- 11/16/16--19:27: _Anna Kendrick sings...
- 11/15/16--20:28: RITA-MAIL!!!
- 11/16/16--13:47: Mitchel Musso Calls out Orlando Brown's Behavior
- 11/16/16--13:47: Fifth Harmony's "Work From Home": A Million Sellers In The UK
- 11/16/16--14:03: Winner of Drag Race All Stars 2 comments on Trump
- Didn't want to leave the house after the result
- Has family friends who voted for trump and now feels as if they aren't as cool with her as they always made out
- Is worried about her safety and the safety of POC
- Encourages people to go out and protest just don't smash car windows or make a mess which the little guy has to deal with
- If you voted trump she isn't giving you any Christmas presents
- 11/16/16--14:42: 17 Holiday Movies You Have to Watch at Least Once
- 11/16/16--15:34: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- 11/16/16--16:58: New trailer for 'Hidden Figures'
- 11/16/16--16:58: Matt LeBlanc on embarrassing himself at a Taylor Swift concert
- 11/16/16--16:58: Margot Robbie to star in new Wong Kar-wai film
- The girls told Smallzy that Beep, Beep, Down & Dirty and Private Show may cause controversy.
- Jesy joked that they have turned into sluts and Leigh-Anne and Jade were quick to deny it and said that they definitely haven't.
- 11/16/16--16:59: Chris Evans & Sebastian Stan Masterpost
- 11/16/16--18:36: Another Duggar Wedding on the Way? Joy-Anna courting!
- 11/16/16--18:37: Natalie Portman Roundup
- 11/16/16--18:37: Survivor 33x09 - Still Throwing Punches
- 11/16/16--19:27: Anna Kendrick sings on The Late Show
meet your 14 contestants on rita ora's america's next top model
- premiering dec. 12 on vh1, hosted by supermodel/fashion icon rita ora with three other judges and stuff
binta dibba, 25
cherish waters, 25
cody wells, 26
coryAnne roberts, 19
courtney nelson, 25
giah hardeman, 21
india gants, 20
justine biticon, 18
krislian rodriguez, 25
kyle mccoy, 23
marissa hopkins, 18
paige mobley, 22
tash wells, 26: (with twin sister cody on the right)
tatiana price, 21
source / source2 / source3 / source4 / source5 / source6 / source7 /source8 /source9 /source10 /source11 /source12 /source13 /source14 / source15
While responding to a fan.
The Fuck I want your nudes for? Take that shit somewhere els. Probably Orlando brown page https://t.co/bj1fA8Dvt4— Mitchel Musso (@mitchelmusso) November 16, 2016
If you're unfamiliar with the history Orlando Brown has been posting many inappropriate videos from talking about his relationship with Raven to random sex acts on the net. I won't post them here because they are NSFW. If you search them they're pretty easy to find.
Orlando Brown and Mitchel Musso are both former Disney Stars
wfh is the single that keeps giving. they did that, they really did!
sources: syco x 5hnewsuk
*In an interview(couldn't embed the video) Perrie says an earlier version of their new single Shout Out to My Ex, which is currently number 2 on the UK single charts and high on Billboard bubbling under chart, originally had the lyric “heard he been fucking some model chick, yeah that shit hurt I’ll admit, but fuck that boy I’m over it.” Her ex Zatan Malik is currently dating model Gigi Hadid.
*Perrie says the lyric was changed from that to "Heard he in love with some other chick. Yeah yeah, that hurt me, I'll admit, Forget that boy, I'm over it" because Little Mix "have a lot of young fans" and "didn’t want to have the parental advisory sticker on our albums"
*SOTME may be a break up song but "it’s about getting better, not bitter", the girls saying it "makes you feel empowered" and feel good after a break up. Perrie says women have been coming up to her saying SOTME is making them feel better that they don't have their ex<3
*Hitting back at sexist criticism that their outfits had become too 'sexy' for their young fanbase, Jesy said “I find that very strange considering the Spice Girls wore a lot less. Go on Google images and you can find them in their undies, so, that’s all I’ll say.” Mel C had said she likes them and her daughter loves them but she doesn't think they're outfits are appropriate (thanks illyrias_pet)
*Re: accusations that SOTME sounds similiar to GRL's song 'Ugly Heart' Perrie says they “don’t get that at all” and that they love GRL but while the songs are “both quite chanty, but when you play them next to each other they sound nothing alike.”
SourceSource (with video of interview)
Buy shout out to my ex on itunes
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family
About: When Charlie Brown complains about the overwhelming materialism that he sees amongst everyone during the Christmas season, Lucy suggests that he become director of the school Christmas paegent. Charlie Brown accepts, but it proves to be a frustrating struggle. When an attempt to restore the proper spirit with a forlorn little fir Christmas tree fails, he needs Linus' help to learn what the real meaning of Christmas is.
Miracle on 34th Street
Genre: Comedy, Crime, Drama
About: When a nice old man who claims to be Santa Claus is institutionalized as insane, a young lawyer decides to defend him by arguing in court that he is the real thing.
Genre: Comedy, Family
About: It is Christmas time and the McCallister family is preparing for a vacation in Paris, France. But the youngest in the family named Kevin got into a scuffle with his older brother Buzz and was sent to his room which is on the third floor of his house. Then, the next morning, while the rest of the family was in a rush to make it to the airport on time, they completely forgot about Kevin who now has the house all to himself. Being home alone was fun for Kevin, having a pizza all to himself, jumping on his parents' bed, and making a mess. Then, Kevin discovers about two burglars, Harry and Marv, about to rob his house on Christmas Eve. Kevin acts quickly by wiring his own house with makeshift booby traps to stop the burglars and to bring them to justice.
It's a Wonderful Life
Genre: Drama, Family, Fantasy
About: An angel helps a compassionate but despairingly frustrated businessman by showing what life would have been like if he never existed.
Genre: Comedy, Romance
About: In London, Iris Simpkins writes a wedding column in a newspaper and nurtures an unrequited love for her colleague Jasper Bloom. Near Christmas, she is informed that Jasper is engaged to marry another colleague, and her life turns upside down. In Los Angeles, the movie-trailers maker Amanda Woods has just split with her unfaithful boyfriend Ethan and wants to forget him. Through a house exchange website, Amanda impulsively swaps her mansion for Iris' cottage in Surrey for the holidays. While in Surrey, Amanda meets Iris' brother and book editor Graham and they fall in love with each other. Meanwhile, Iris meets her new next door neighbor the ninety year old screenplay writer Arthur, who helps her retrieve her self-esteem, and the film composer Miles, with whom she falls in love.
What's your favorite holiday movie??
Exec producer Peter Engel revealed that in the "Jessie's Song" episode of Saved by the Bell, Jessie was originally addicted to speed instead of caffeine pills. The network thought it was too hardcore for Saturday morning so they changed it to caffeine pills but left the rest of the script as it originally was.
Jennifer Hudson, Ariana Grande to end 'Hairspray Live' show with special duethttps://t.co/hgYUs8UlOa— Mashable (@mashable) November 16, 2016
- Jennifer and Ari will kill it on a new song at the end of 'Hairspray Live'
- The New York Post reports that according to writer Harvey Fierstein Ariana "is here working her tail off. She is a total team player. She is old-school, singing and dancing. Her only concern is being part of the ‘Hairspray’ team"
- Another source told the Post that "the work she’s done has been meticulous. She is singing the s - - t out of the score.”
- The OP had to make this post twice bc I somehow deleted it the first time (see "mood")
Will you watch Hairspray Live for this epic duet, ONTD?
HIDDEN FIGURES is the incredible untold story of Katherine G. Johnson (Taraji P. Henson), Dorothy Vaughan (Octavia Spencer) and Mary Jackson (Janelle Monáe)—brilliant African-American women working at NASA, who served as the brains behind one of the greatest operations in history: the launch of astronaut John Glenn into orbit, a stunning achievement that restored the nation’s confidence, turned around the Space Race, and galvanized the world. The visionary trio crossed all gender and race lines to inspire generations to dream big.
The movie is set for a limited release in December and then goes wide on January 6th.
Him and Chris Rock were at a Swift concert with their daughters and were
tricked encouraged to take part in a runway strut thingy.
ontd when will our dads?.....
sources youtube 1&2
• Wong Kar-wai's first English language film since the colossal 2007 disaster "My Blueberry Nights"
• based on true story of Maurizio Gucci being murdered via gunman
• Robbie will most likely play Patrizia Reggiani, Maurizio's ex-wife who put the hit on Maurizio
sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Remember to pre-order GLORY DAYS! I'm gonna need someone to make a mash-up of DNA, Lightning and Down & Dirty. Obligatory "Power needs to be a worldwide single" comment.
Then put your money where your mouth is and help eliminate the electoral college. https://t.co/UdQ9hrx3zB— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) November 15, 2016
here. getty didn't make the images embedable.
New Photos: Chris Evans at the Red Carpet of "The GQ Men of The Year Awards 2016" in Australia! pic.twitter.com/A4BGsEaum6— Chris Evans Online (@CevansOfficial) November 16, 2016
sources: chris evans. cefrance. desi d. michael klim. merrick and australia. jeremy helligar. benjemen judd.
jonathan moran. shaun birley. leah cohen. ceofficial.
getty. charles chu. christopher egan.
Her face when they said "one more" @ 1:21💀 pic.twitter.com/648OnEBR1R— #JusticeForSexWithMe (@hollylikeablvd) November 15, 2016
Poor Hillary wasn't here for it at all :( pic.twitter.com/RnjmhmvTEW— #JusticeForSexWithMe (@hollylikeablvd) November 15, 2016
His is so adorable. Jake Thomas (Lizzie McGuire's younger brother) pic.twitter.com/Z2hXiiIa6c— #JusticeForSexWithMe (@hollylikeablvd) November 15, 2016
Orlando Brown before he went insane. His face at the end 😂 pic.twitter.com/l059IhZoIi— #JusticeForSexWithMe (@hollylikeablvd) November 15, 2016
Baby Kyle Massey 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/fngqkbvWE7— #JusticeForSexWithMe (@hollylikeablvd) November 15, 2016
America Ferrera (aka Ugly Betty). She's FAR from ugly & such a sweet girl ❤️ pic.twitter.com/2cgh39FrQh— #JusticeForSexWithMe (@hollylikeablvd) November 15, 2016
Last but certainly not least Tia & Tamera. They were so cute 😍! Tamera's reaction to Tia drawing kills me 😂. Tia was so over it at the end 💀 pic.twitter.com/LZgFwgK3kV— #JusticeForSexWithMe (@hollylikeablvd) November 15, 2016
These are cracking me the hell up!
Slumber Party video looks amazing. Britney and Tinashe killing the game. 🔥 pic.twitter.com/cR9PH0MGPe— ㅤ (@xtinacuIture) November 17, 2016
omg this is gonna be so pretty!! tinashe looks hot af
Joy-Anna Duggar is courting!
Joy-Anna, 19 and Austin Forsyth, 22 are officially courting.
-In the video, he says "I asked her to enter a courtship with me" and then she says "And I said yes!"
-He has known the Duggar family for 15 years
-His parents own the Fort Rock Christian Family Camp
-His family was also once featured on the CMT series "World's Strictest Parents"
Source 1, 2
Jackie had its premiere and Natalie Portman showed off her
Oscar meal ticket baby bump.
*Planetarium, starring Natalie and Lily-Rose Depp, is getting pretty bad reviews. The critics praise her performance but say the film is a mess.
*The current frontronners for Best Actress Oscar appear to be Natalie for Jackie and Emma Stone for La La Land. Emma/La La Land will be appealing because of its escapism from our current political reality; Nat/Jackie will be appealing because of our current political nostalgia and reflection.
*Natalie also attended the Israel Film Festival.
*It looks like Natalie and White Michelle Williams are going to do an "Actors on Actors" thing together. The last time they worked together was making a short film for noted child rapist Roman Polanski in 2009. (They both signed that damn petition, too.)
Would you use your pregnancy for an Oscar?
Taylor was voted out 7-4-1 over Jay and Adam
Please put unaired spoiled discussion under an lj-spoiler cut!
Stephen Colbert confronts her about the "sex fantasies while being interviewed" part of her new memoir, Scrappy Little Nobody, and sings a song from Follies
Anna browsed through some sort of butt catalogue to pick her butt double for Mike and Dave:
Would you/Did you write a memoir at age 31, ONTD?
source 1 and 2