Articles on this Page
- 11/04/16--18:45: _Affleck's The Batma...
- 11/04/16--18:48: _dragonette saved po...
- 11/04/16--20:30: _Cast of Hamilton Ch...
- 11/04/16--20:58: _President Obama int...
- 11/04/16--21:20: _Britney Spears: You...
- 11/04/16--21:42: _Playmate Dani Mathe...
- 11/05/16--09:59: _How To Get Away Wit...
- 11/05/16--10:03: _robyn released some...
- 11/05/16--10:03: _Former Glee cast co...
- 11/05/16--12:13: _baz luhrmann celebr...
- 11/05/16--12:17: _Shania Twain Celebr...
- 11/05/16--12:18: _Indie artist Globel...
- 11/05/16--12:44: _Rob Kardashian's th...
- 11/05/16--13:25: _Dave Chappelle defe...
- 11/05/16--14:06: _Supermodel Karlie K...
- 11/05/16--14:11: _ABBA to reunite
- 11/05/16--14:28: _Khloe Kardashian Re...
- 11/05/16--14:30: _DNCE releases new s...
- 11/05/16--15:02: _Blac Chyna DRAAAAAG...
- 11/05/16--15:11: _Dawn-Lyen Gardner t...
- 11/04/16--18:48: dragonette saved pop music this year with 'darth vader'
- 11/04/16--20:30: Cast of Hamilton Chicago performs "Go Cubs Go"
- 11/04/16--20:58: President Obama interview with Bill Maher
- 11/04/16--21:20: Britney Spears: You Better Vote, Bitch + Heads to the strip club
- 11/05/16--09:59: How To Get Away With Murder 3x08 Promo - "No More Blood"
- 11/05/16--10:03: robyn released something i didn't ask for
- 11/05/16--12:17: Shania Twain Celebrates 19 years of 'Come On Over'
- 11/05/16--12:44: Rob Kardashian's threats laced with racism & homophobia
- 11/05/16--14:06: Supermodel Karlie Kloss hangs out with Ivanka Trump
- 11/05/16--14:11: ABBA to reunite
- 11/05/16--14:28: Khloe Kardashian Releases Lip Collection w/ Kylie Cosmetics.
- 11/05/16--15:02: Blac Chyna DRAAAAAGS Wendy Williams To Hell!
- 11/05/16--15:11: Dawn-Lyen Gardner talks Queen Sugar & working with Oprah Winfrey
Author Brett Easton Ellis has made the following claim about the upcoming Batman film:
“I was having dinner with a couple of executives who know other executives who are working on the [forthcoming] Batman movie, The Batman... and they were just telling me that there are serious problems with the script. And that the executives I was having dinner with were complaining about people who work on the Batman movie. And they just said they went to the studio and they said, ‘Look, the script is … Here’s 30 things that are wrong with it that we can fix.’ And [the executives] said, ‘We don’t care. We don’t really care. The amount of money we’re going to make globally, I mean 70 percent of our audience is not going to be seeing this in English. And it doesn’t really matter, these things that you’re bringing up about the flaws of the script.’ So I do think global concerns play a big part in how movies, and what movies, are being made, obviously.”
tracklist for royal blues:
1. let the night fall
2. body 2 body
3. lonely heart
4. royal blues
5. sweet poison (featuring dada)
6. secret stash (featuring mike mago)
7. save my neck
8. darth vader
9. high five
11. love can’t touch me now
12. lost teenagers
13. future ghost
royal blues will be released nov. 11
source / source2
Source 1 and 2
Anyone here make it to the parade today?
Obama clearly did NOT want to do this interivew
with her Mom!
The Spears' took in Las Vegas show Thunder from Down Under.
sorry only source for video. i looked believe me.
Queen of Politics.
Not content with meeting one on one with Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, Spears has added a friendly reminder to go out and vote at her Piece of Me show tonight.
Forbes' The World's Highest-Paid Women In Music 2016— Britney Indonesia (@BritneySpearsID) November 3, 2016
#8 Britney Spears
💰 $30,5 Million pic.twitter.com/DIl6zWMw0w
Britney Spears' Bizarre Boob Job - The National Enquirer https://t.co/7Xx9Px4pqm— BritneySpearsIsHot (@x8britneyspears) November 3, 2016
According the reliable National Enquirer Britney wants to get her nipples rejuvenated!
They claim she's feeling some kind of way about the size and color and is looking into getting some work to return them to their pre-kids Glory.
Britney's reps have denied the story.
The ongoing saga of Dani Mathers continues. You probably remember her as the Playboy model that body shamed a woman at an L.A. Fitness back in July. She took a picture of a nude woman getting ready to take a shower at the gym, captioned it "If I can't unsee this then you can't either!" and posted it to her Snapchat story. It consequently went viral and Mathers was fired from her job and banned from the gym. Then back in September the police actually tracked down the woman in the photo. To make matters worse the victim turned out to be seventy years old. That's right, the former Playmate of the Year took it upon herself to publicly body shame an elderly woman who was working on her fitness.
Several sources today including the L.A. Times are now reporting that Mathers has been formally charged for the snaps since, despite her not thinking so, what she did is a crime. Mathers is standing by her previous claim that she only "accidentally" posted it to her story (this was up for a quite a while and not deleted until it went viral) and it was meant to be sent privately.
“I am disappointed that Dani Mathers was charged with any violation,” her lawyer said. “She never tried to invade anyone’s privacy and never tried to violate any laws.”
Leonard Levine, an attorney who has previously worked defense in court cases involving people taking photos at gyms thinks otherwise. Generally when pictures are taken they involve voyeurs but Mather's intention was clearly to mock and distribute even if she just meant to send it to one person like she claims.
City attorney Mike Feuer is not planning on down and told the press, "While body-shaming, in itself, is not a crime, there are circumstances in which invading one's privacy to accomplish it can be. And we shouldn’t tolerate that."
Source 1 and 2
I'm glad this is moving forward.
ONTD, who do you think is #underthesheet?
robyn joins mr. tophat for new song “trust me”
- robyn joins forces with swedish electronic producer mr. tophat for a collaborative ep called trust me, out in january
where is the new album robyn??
Harry Shum Jr., formerly known as background character Mike Chang on Glee, now known as a flop on a
@sparklingmagnus I'm a humanist. Equality for all.— Harry Shum Jr (@HarryShumJr) November 5, 2016
Someone come collect him.
@janhavi1718 sure I'm a feminist as well.— Harry Shum Jr (@HarryShumJr) November 5, 2016
@janhavi1718 whatever people want to label me, I guess. I give up.— Harry Shum Jr (@HarryShumJr) November 5, 2016
✌🏽️— Harry Shum Jr (@HarryShumJr) November 5, 2016
In writing the script, it was natural to our storytelling culture to collaborate beyond my writing partnership with Craig Pearce. We developed a musical script and a visual language script in parallel. For the visual language, Catherine Martin and I used to make old-fashioned collages (Note: there was no photoshop). Generally starting with a bad scribble of mine, we would cut out pictures, often photographs of friends and family collaged with other images to convey the heightened world. This is an early board for the Gas-Station. #romeoandjuliet #RJat20
It was important to amplify the notion of the city of Verona, where religion and politics were bound together and expressed in the clothing that was worn, as was customary in the Elizabethan period. Here are some of the details that resulted in the collaboration between Catherine Martin, me and costume designer Kym Barrett. #romeoandjuliet #RJat20
These are very precious boards. We tried to convey the idea of a mashup (back then we called it collage) of not only references to our world with images from such diverse locales as contemporary South America to the Vietnam war, but also different winks and nods to the world of the movie. You'll see in the corner Anton Monsted, who was my then assistant and whom I went on to produce music with, wearing that oh-so special Japanese-Hawaiian shirt that Kym Barrett had sourced in the backstreets of Sydney, approximately 18 months before the film. The Capulets were more influenced by South America and the Montagues more influenced by Americana (Hawaiian shirts, American Cargo Pants). We went on then to create Hawaiian fabrics that included all of the iconography and imagery from the film to produce all the shirts. Kym was particularly creative in this regard. #romeoandjuliet #RJat20
Miami, where we had ensconced ourselves to develop the script and visual language, was a very good starting point for imagining our hot, tropical Verona Beach. Riffing on the mansion in “Scarface”, we landed on a mansion in Miami called Vizcaya (modeled on Tuscan Italian Renaissance and Mediterranean Revival architecture style). Vizcaya (not seen in this photograph), was Italian and ornate and became the template for the Capulet Mansion. A year later, we copied the pool at the back of Vizcaya, and it is in fact the pool where Leonardo and Claire share their first kiss. #romeoandjuliet #RJat20
Leonardo, even as a young actor was a great artist and collaborator. This is not the first or last enriching conversation about the character or the scene that is taking place between us in the projects we have shared together. #romeoandjuliet #RJat20
John Leguizamo and Dash Mihok face-off across cars. Although most of the film was shot in Mexico City, we went to Veracruz on the East Coast to shoot all of the riots and fight scenes. There was an alarming but funny incident where Dash, after the scene, ran into the wrong lane into real traffic, causing a little bit of concern amongst passers-by. But all in all it was such a tremendous day of shooting, pardon the pun. #romeoandjuliet #RJat20
This was a key board, when we really started to crack the world visually. We were drawing from Latin countries, where the idea of religion and politics sat closely together. On the left of the collage you'll even see a bit of Havana, which was a place we were considering until we realized this was folly as Leo was an American. When I was trying to get the film made, Leonardo agreed for the price of two plane tickets to come with his wonderful father George DiCaprio to explore the idea in workshop form all the way down in Australia. The gifted photographer Hugh Stewart shot these images as we workshopped with Leonardo. And in fact this image ended up on the album cover. #romeoandjuliet #RJat20
Once again, a board collaged early on. Hints of Miami, with Kym Barrett further exploring suiting and costumes before settling on the final Montague look. #romeoandjuliet #RJat20
The inspiration for the scene between the fish-tank came when Craig and I were so desperately looking for a solution as to how to surprise the audience for the first connective moment between Romeo and Juliet. I was younger then and we might have gone out to clubs a bit more. That night after working all day we squirreled out to a place (if I recall correctly called "The Dome") in Miami. When I came out of the bathroom to wash my hands I looked up and saw a woman combing her hair with a brush through a fish-tank. It was a brilliant device to get guys and girls to connect through the sitting rooms, while protecting each room's privacy. Obviously you can see where this moment lead... #romeoandjuliet #RJat20
Calm before the storm... A hurricane is soon to appear and blow this set (built on a sandy beach) away. We were only able to finish the scene by doing pickups at the San Francisco Bay at Skywalker Ranch while cutting the film. #romeoandjuliet #RJat20
It was Don McAlpine, the brilliant Director of Photography who came up with the extraordinary solution. I wanted the camera to track around the lovers inside of an elevator, as we do this, a half-dozen grips lift each panel as the camera whirs around. It was an extremely complicated logistical job, but indeed we got the shot. #romeoandjuliet #RJat20
I thought this was pretty appropriate for Halloween. On the left is Carlos Martin Manzo who was in fact doing double duty helping us around Mexico, on the right is the terrific actor Vincent Laresca who has gone on to remain good friends with Leo and the rest of the gang. In the middle John Leguizamo, who continues to be one of the most interesting and dedicated performers. #romeoandjuliet #RJat20
fav shania song??
- talks about how she was abused by former boyfriend & Foxygen (indie psych duo from San Francisco) frontman Sam France, then silenced & framed by his abuser and his family
- she was part of Foxygen for a while, and the relationship caused major & much publicized drama and power struggles within the band
- says the relationship was toxic on both sides from the start, and ended when he eventually punched her in the face
- at the time she posted a photo of her swollen cut lip as proof, which she then also produced in court
- the case went to court and she lost, as she didn't have a lawyer and had to represent herself
- claims she was falsely accused by France's mother of trying to break into their house, and a restraining order against her was eventually obtained on those grounds
- is frequently bullied by stalkerish trolls and treated as an 'hysterical woman' because she 'refuses to move on', when all she wants is her story to finally be heard and the truth to be known
Elizabeth & Sam France :
- recently got into a feud with Sean Lennon after she asked for his help in her protest against Foxygen playing Desert Daze festival
- he was dismissive, saying "i know if Jimi Hendrix had slapped his girlfriend boycotting all Woodstock would be ridiculous!", calling her 'crazy' and eventually saying inane defensive things like 'mainsplaining is reverse sexism'
- she eventually publicly shared one of his DMs, which angered him
- he ended the feud with an instagram post with a picture of himself & his mother Yoko and a(rather childish) comment as his last comeback
- she talks about how she's been systematically silenced by the industry, calls out a lot of self-proclaimed feminists' & former friends' hypocrisy for refusing to share her story and give her a voice
- talks about her album 'The Orange Glow', an autobiographical psych folk record
single from her album :
source 1& 2& 3
she isn't perfect and has said/done questionable things, and she's the 1st to recognize that. but the hush-hush on this whole story is very weird: online articles being taken down, other artists dissociating themselves from her, troll accounts that stalk and insult her on a regular basis... i know she's an obscure artist & Foxygen aren't exactly well-known on ONTD either, but i just thought this could be a good way to give her story some visibility - since so many people seem to be trying pretty hard to make sure it doesn't have any.
The texts in the criminal investigation against Rob Kardashian contain homophobic slurs and racist remarks. https://t.co/aMTS6bWD0u— TMZ Live (@TMZLive) October 31, 2016
Rob Kardashian's texted homophbic and racist messages to Pilot Jones, the guy who sold pics of him & Blac Chyna.
TMZ obtained the text messages that Jones gave to LAPD:
- "And u faggot ass bitch this is ROB and u did the most DISRESPECTFUL shit ever by releasing pics and a story to a pregnant woman who is 17 days from having a baby!"
- "This is my wife and you about to get your ass beat by every Mexican in LA including me."
- "Its a wrap for u and after we beat your ass we will all be good and never contact Chyna ... u pussy ass nigga."
- "Don't ever come for me and my wife ever U corny ass nigga" (followed by black fist emojis)
Pilot Jones -- Meets With Cops ... No N-Word Pass For Rob Kardashian (VIDEO) https://t.co/Dk7cFZZ3B1— TMZ (@TMZ) November 5, 2016
- Pilot tells TMZ he has to take the threats serious
-Doesn't want anyone to go to jail but unfortunately the situation got blown out of proportion
- Says, "It's 2016 and for anyone to use those type of derogatroy terms is very hateful. To be honest, it's very dissapointing. No one should feel bad for who they are, or gay-bashed or belittled. It's not right, we're all human. No one is better than anyone else. We all have to do our part to be there for one another and stand together."
- Doesn't know if he'd accept Rob's apology.
Source | Source
Chappelle had a lot to say in a set yesterday in NYC:
- the grab them by the pussy" tape:
"Sexual assault?" It wasn't. He said, 'And when you're a star, they let you do it.' That phrase implies consent. I just don't like the way the media twisted that whole thing. Nobody questioned it."
- on women's rights and LGBTQ rights activists:
- on Anderson Cooper and Martha Raddatz performance as dabate moderators:
- on HB2 (North Carolina's anti-trans law):
he would not want to piss next to "a woman with a dick" either
- he did vote for Clinton, but "didn't feel good" about it:
Supermodel and Taylor Swift BFF Karlie Kloss and daughter of US Presidential candidate Donald Trump hung out last month to have dinner and watch tennis. Ivanka's good friend Wendi Deng Murdoch, and the wife of billionaire Roman Abramovich, Dasha Zhukova (pictured) joined them.
More pictures at Source
Does this change your vote ONTD? Have other celebrity endorsements?
The project, which will involve virtual reality and artificial intelligence, has been described as a "new entertainment experience".
It will be developed in collaboration with music manager Simon Fuller. "We are exploring a new technological world that will allow us to create new forms of entertainment and content we couldn't have previously imagined," Fuller said in a statement. Andersson said: "We're inspired by the limitless possibilities of what the future holds and are loving being a part of creating something new and dramatic here. A time machine that captures the essence of who we were and are."
Full details of their new project will be announced in 2017.
DNCE has been in Europe the past two weeks performing and promoting the release of their debut album on Nov. 18th. And Sophie just happens to appear in every city DNCE is performing. They are now in Rotterdam for the MTV EMAs tomorrow night.
Joe Jonas dressed as a dalmation puppy tonight and Sophie Tuner in a bunny onesie/costume. pic.twitter.com/CT3DA3YYWx— Virginia 🎇 (@virginiablatter) November 1, 2016
SOURCES: 1 234567
Wendy Williams has put her foot into it again! Yesterday on her show (starts at 3:06 in the video), Wendy spoke about Blac Chyna & Rob's reality show and their relationship. Wendy decided to offer her opinion as always. Wendy says Blac Chyna isn't attracted to Rob and is just using this show and the Kardashians as a come up. Wendy said "Chyna comes from the world of the pole....not every woman can be marching on Congress, or running for president, or hosting their own talk show or being a professor at Harvard, there are some women who are left to their own devices and apparently that's Chyna, that's why she's on the pole.....I'm glad she's not my kin, she's fun to watch, her and Tokyo Toni are coming up off the backs of people who can't see right through their ruse."
Well, Blac Chyna didn't take kindly to this and well, I hope you're sitting down.
Wendy.. Wendy.. Wendy....you lost your motherfuckin mind hoe? How dare you speak on me, my fiancé, and my mom like you were at the Christmas table with us?! I find it so funny how you love to talk about Rob and his insecurities like at a point in time you wasn't a fat 400 pound ass bitch on the radio! You telling him to put some some bass in his voice? You want him to be like Kevin? Right you want Rob to put some bass in his voice and a fist upside my head next right? You want him to be like your husband? Rob is MY MAN! MINE! I love him for who he is which is why we are together. Therefore it doesn't fucking matter what you "Think" or "Want" him to be he's not for you Bitch! Then let's not talk about this Lil vendetta you have with my mom. Wendy Bitch you're cruisin' Honestly, truly.. You go out there talking about my family like you just hit the pipe backstage! When I decided to do this show I knew I would be letting the world see us. But your horse face ass woke up on the wrong side of the stable and decide to go overboard with your fuck boy comments. Bitch fuck you ! "P" body ass hoe 😂 @wendyshow @wendyshow @wendyshow
Below are some key excerpts from The New Potato interview with Dawn-Lyen. You can read the whole thing at their official website.
How do you relate to Charley, your character on Queen Sugar?
I love that woman. I love her passion, I love her willingness to take on her life after it’s been smashed to pieces. She is no one’s victim. I love her constant courage to take action – she does not have a “sit back and see” bone in her body, which can lead her running smack dab into the things that she doesn’t like to see about herself. I think what she and I share most is this “fix it” impulse – which can be destructive when out of balance, because there is a certain need for control naturally built into that impulse. But it comes from such a place of love and wanting to help, as well as a natural mindset to build something, to create something.
What was the best part of working on a project with Oprah at the helm?
It feels almost impossible to answer that question, because there are so many phenomenally amazing things about Oprah being at the helm…I think for me, the tone that she sets has been the most powerful part of this experience – watching and feeling everyone come to the table with so much love, passion, creativity, belief, positivity. Wow. Everything about this experience continues to overwhelm me in the best way. It’s changed my life.
What do you personally draw inspiration from?
Well, I’m incredibly lucky, because two of my heroes happen to be my bosses. Ava DuVernay and Oprah Winfrey are walking, talking inspiration – I am continually blown away by the power of intention and the clarity of purpose they both work from.
Can we talk about this show, ONTD? Which character do you like/dislike the most and why?