Articles on this Page
- 10/10/16--14:04: _Margarita Levieva &...
- 10/11/16--09:00: _ONTD Roundup
- 10/11/16--09:50: _How did Access Holl...
- 10/11/16--10:00: _Stephen King: Cool ...
- 10/11/16--10:14: _Aquarius Official T...
- 10/11/16--10:15: _Miley Cyrus ain't h...
- 10/11/16--10:41: _Kim Kardashian Sues...
- 10/11/16--11:13: _Angelina Jolie APOL...
- 10/11/16--11:36: _#NationalComingOutD...
- 10/11/16--11:37: _Tom Cruise & Cobie ...
- 10/11/16--11:40: _Khloe Kardashian Br...
- 10/11/16--11:44: _Film Critic Devin F...
- 10/11/16--12:36: _Beauty Post! Adrian...
- 10/11/16--12:37: _Another Crowded Rac...
- 10/11/16--13:26: _Adam Lambert sings ...
- 10/11/16--14:04: _Alicia Key's makeup...
- 10/11/16--14:04: _How to Act Like You...
- 10/11/16--14:06: _Ariana gets thrown ...
- 10/11/16--14:10: _Top 10 Scenes With ...
- 10/11/16--14:11: _The Chainsmokers "b...
- 10/10/16--14:04: Margarita Levieva & Sebastian Stan Still Together?
- 10/11/16--09:00: ONTD Roundup
- Kendall Receives Backlash After Her Edgy Cover-Up
- Perrie Edwards "Faked Orgasms in Bed With Zayn Malik'
- The Birth of a Nation and Nat Turner in His Own Words
- Celine Dion Says Late Husband Rene Angelil is the Only Man She has Kissed
- Jon Voight Goes on Twitter Rant in Defense of Donald Trump
- Pro Athletes reject Trump's "locker room talk"
- Carrie Fisher Says Trump's Sniffles Are "Absolutely" a Cocaine Thing
- Colin Kaepernick Criticized by Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Film critic Devin Faraci accused of sexual assault
- Costume company selling Kim Kardashian robbery victim outfit for Halloween
- Alleged Leaked Early Script for Live Action Mulan Has White Love Interest
- ONTD Original: 10 Memorable Animals in Horror Movies
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 10/11/16--10:00: Stephen King: Cool down on the clown hysteria
- 10/11/16--10:14: Aquarius Official Trailer 1 (2016)
- 10/11/16--10:15: Miley Cyrus ain't here to judge y'all
- 10/11/16--10:41: Kim Kardashian Sues Gossip Site for Claiming She Faked Robbery
- 10/11/16--11:36: #NationalComingOutDay - 17 Stars Who Came Out in 2016
- 10/11/16--11:37: Tom Cruise & Cobie Smulders Promote 'Jack Reacher' in China
- Faraci announced he's leaving Birth.Death.Movies on Tuesday morning
- Claims he will use his downtime working on being a "better person"
- Was accused of sexual assault after criticizing Trump for his "grab them by the pussy" remarks on Twitter
- 10/11/16--12:36: Beauty Post! Adriana Lima's Top Shelf interview with Into The Gloss
- 10/11/16--12:37: Another Crowded Race for Lead Actress Oscar This Year
- 10/11/16--13:26: Adam Lambert sings with X Factor Australia contestant
- 10/11/16--14:04: Alicia Key's makeup artist exposes her: sis is still wearing makeup
- 10/11/16--14:04: How to Act Like You've Seen a Show
- 10/11/16--14:06: Ariana gets thrown out of a car in a T-Mobile commercial
- 10/11/16--14:10: Top 10 Scenes With The Perfect Music
A fan spotted Sebastian and Margarita together today and they were apparently happy and kissing.
Sebastian left two comments on this post:
Hahaha I love the internet
This is a lame excuse to create hate and if you have any respect for me and call yourself my fan I would refrain from doing that and from bothering anyone I respect and that's in my life. If you actually care for me, you would understand and not do that. A little part of me just threw up in my mouth that I just took the time to address this ridiculous post but I guess this is the world we live in and it's the last I'll say about it...just know. You insult the people in my life, you insult me.
source: 1. 2.
thoughts? do you think margarita and joshua jackson are just friends?
For Monday, October 10, 2016:
- While in Rio covering the Olympics, Billy Bush apparently bragged to NBC staffers that he had a tape of Trump "being a real dog"
- This then prompted staffers to start going through their archives.
- A source says Bush may have violated the "morality clause" of his contract.
- Source says he either didn't report the tape to execs because he didn't remember the full extent of the conversation he had with Trump or because he knew it made him look bad.
- NBC is investigating any possible workplace sexual harassment by Bush.
- The women of the Today show apparently revolted and made sure he was suspended. Kathie Lee Gifford, a source says, "has Jesus in her life and feels this is just not right"
In response to the wave of clown terror sweeping the world author Stephen King came out to defend them on Twitter.
Hey, guys, time to cool the clown hysteria--most of em are good, cheer up the kiddies, make people laugh.— Stephen King (@StephenKing) October 3, 2016
''Clara, a 65 year old widow and retired music critic, was born into a wealthy and traditional family in Recife, Brazil. She is the last resident of the Aquarius, an original two-story building, built in the 1940s, in the upper-class, seaside Boa Viagem Avenue, Recife. All the neighboring apartments have already been acquired by a company which has other plans for that plot. Clara has pledged to only leave her place upon her death, and will engage in a cold war of sorts with the company. This tension both disturbs Clara and gives her that edge on her daily routine. It also gets her thinking about her loved ones, her past and her future.''
Miley recently sat down for a Q&A about her decision to work
- She's been a longtime fan of the director
- Loved working with him "You do like two takes. He just wants to go home and have dinner with his
- She refuses to judge anyone until she knows them and knows their story
- She's never seen him be anything but an incredible dad and a really great dad while around his family
Ironically, Miley just did another interview where she judged the crap of of the show "Supergirl"
Kim Kardashian has filed a lawsuit against MediaTakeOut.com for alleging "without any factual support whatsoever, that Kardashian faked the robbery, lied about the violent assault, and then filed a fraudulent claim with her insurance company to bilk her carrier out of millions of dollars."
"Defendants’ malicious publication of the Articles, which paint the victim of a serious crime as a criminal herself, is libelous per se," charges the suit, which was filed in Manhattan Federal Court.
Wow! Radar Online reports that Angelina Jolie and her lawyers have apologized to blogger Perez Hilton after they threatened to SUE him. Team Jolie was upset over posts on Perez's site that claimed Angelina was keeping their children from Brad Pitt.
After Hilton exposed their threat, Jolie's people APOLOGIZED! Radar Online claims Angelina's contacted Hilton after he went public and said, “She actually asked me to call you and apologize.” The insider continued, “The new legal team blanketed this letter to a bunch of people. We know you’ve been a supporter. I can have her call you as well.”
Today is National Coming Out Day and Celebuzz listed 17 celebs who came out this year.
Teen Wolf actor Charlie Carver shared the news about his sexuality in January via an emotional two-part Instagram post.
In the first part of his post, Carver revealed: "Over time, this abstract 'knowing' grew and articulated itself through a painful gestation marked by feelings of despair and alienation, ending in a climax of saying three words out loud: 'I am gay'."
Matrix filmmaker Lilly Wachowski revealed that she is transgender in an essay she penned for the March issue of Windy City Times.
In May, Arrow star Colton Haynes revealed more about his sexuality when he responded to a fan's question about his "secret gay past," including his racy modeling photos. Haynes simply responded, "Was it ever a secret?"
Since then, Haynes addressed the most important part of his coming out. "I'm happier than I've ever been, and healthier than I've ever been, and that's what I care about," said Haynes.
Matilda star Mara Wilson tweeted about her emotions along with an announcement about her sexuality after hearing the news of the shootings at Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida.
In a tweet, Wilson shared that the "LGBTQ community has always felt like home, especially a few years later when I, uh, learned something about myself."
Wilson followed up that tweet with her announcement that she's "embraced the Bi/Queer label lately."
Aubrey Plaza opened up about her sexuality in a July interview with Advocate, revealing she is bisexual.
The Parks and Recreation actress simply stated, "I fall in love with girls and guys. I can't help it."
do you have a coming out story, ontd?
Tom Cruise and his co-star Cobie Smulders attended a photo-call in Beijing, China for their new flick, Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
The film is set to hit theaters in the US on October 21.
Jack Reacher China Tour - Photo Call At Forbidden City
-Says she isn't doing well and it's been a traumatic experience for her and her family.
-They appreciate all the love and support and says it will take time
-It's a wake up call and will now start pulling back in sharing everything they do
Supermodel, angel, mother, boxer, and beauty known around the globe. So how does one of the busiest ladies in modelling maintain herself? Allow her to explain...
- Wants to show the world that being a successful model and being a mature woman work beautifully together.
- Acknowledges that being healthy is part of her job, but she also wants to live a long life and continue her good looks.
- She eats healthily, with the occasional splurge.
- She's been boxing for 16 years, says it calms her mind - she prefers it to more tradionally relaxing activities like yoga. Boxing also gets her blood flowing which she believes benefits her skin and hair.
- Does a hair mask once a week for about half an hour.
- Uses the Victoria's Secret Conditioner, though changes it up often.
- Says it's a Brazilian thing to sometimes use avocado in your hair for shine and strength.
- She travels a lot, obviously, but tries to keep her skincare routine as normal as possible.
- Has a dermatologist (Herve Herau) in Paris who she claims takes a decade off her skin.
- He has a line of products which she uses - Herve's Facial Cleanser, and Gel Lotion are her favourites. She also uses the Gel Cream and Extra Rich Cream from the range.
- While flying, she uses the Caudalie Beauty Elixir.
- A favourite is the "Rock Nudes" by Maybelline.
- Is a big fan of lipsticks, mentioning Color Sensational'sClay Crush and Siren in Scarlet as some of her most-worn shades.
- For mascara, keeps it simple with the Lash Sensational by Maybelline.
- Often wears Intense by Victoria's Secret - she thinks it's sexy and provocative.
- She thinks fragrance is the most important accessory.
Another Crowded Race for Lead Actress Oscar This Year https://t.co/zi1Gko0HXs— Variety (@Variety) 11 octobre 2016
Emma Stone - La La Land
Meryl Streep - Florence Foster Jenkins
Natalie Portman - Jackie
Ruth Negga - Loving
Amy Adams - Arrival
Viola Davis (Fences) / Annette Bening (20th Century Women)
Could go lead or supporting. Both A24 and Paramount are keeping their options open.
IN THE MIXT
Jessica Chastain - Miss Sloane
Isabelle Hupert - Elle / Things to come
Rebecca Hall - Christine
Emily Blunt - The Girl on the train
Kate Beckinsale - Love & Friendship
Sally Field - Hello my name is Doris
Susan Sarandon - The Meddler
Taraji P Henson - Hidden Figures
Marion Cotillard - Allied
Basically, Alicia's skincare routine is hardcore: girl does regular facials, acupuncture, exercises, diets and uses only MV Organics products.
She still wears makeup tho:
Her MUA Dotti uses:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer to fill in her brows and enhance her freckles.
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti-Age Serum to add color to her cheeks.
- Mally Ever Colour Poreless Face Definer Mattifier to fight shine.
Are you makeup free, ONTD?
Episode two started streaming today, I like this season so far! Also like Bryan Greenberg's character
What sucks up all your data, ONTD?
10. A Real Hero by College feat Electric Youth, Drive
8. The End by The Doors, Apocalypse Now
6. Lust for Life by Iggy Pop, Trainspotting
4. The Sound Of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel, The Graduate
2. The Murder by Bernard Herrmann, Psycho
What's your favorite movie soundtrack??
Weeks ago, these two showed their asses in their Billboard cover story. Unfortunately, no one gave the duo them the memo that the interview made them out to be insufferable, so we got a new one today courtesy of Rolling Stone. Here are some highlights:
- They hung out with Calvin Harris &"brain-raped him," as Pall puts it, "asking him all these questions."
- Don't mind if you call them bros: "We’re two white guys that like to be friendly, we make stupid jokes and like funny movies, and we like to party - but so does everybody."
- Pall spent his childhood in Upper East Side, where his dad was a fine-art dealer. Later, he attended a private school ‘for fuck-ups’ in Westchester where he enjoyed "smoking weed and eating shrooms."
- They envy acts with fully realized aesthetics: Twenty One Pilots, Stromae, Die Antwoord. When asked what they think about Lady Gaga's single Perfect Illusion, "It sucks," Pall says. Taggart replies, "She's a great artist – like, Jeff Koons made a sculpture of her." Paul says, "I agree... And a lot of talented people worked on that song. But..."
- The two got into a bloody, tequila-driven fight in Mexico after a night out at the strip club.
- Clain that they "can do so much more" than DJ: "We look at Beyoncé and we’re like, 'I want to build a live show that’s talked about and respected as much as hers, or Kanye’s.’ We want to add performance elements.'"
- Rihanna rejected “Don’t Let Me Down,” but that's OK with them because they are more interested in working with younger artists who "have this hunger" and are "willing to work really hard." (aka they can't cut that check)