Articles on this Page
- 10/04/16--09:21: _random celebs at ch...
- 10/04/16--09:23: _ONTD Roundup
- 10/04/16--10:16: _Best vocalist in th...
- 10/04/16--10:58: _Taylor Swift donate...
- 10/04/16--10:58: _Salaries of TV’s To...
- 10/04/16--11:14: _Melissa Etheridge D...
- 10/04/16--11:26: _ONTD Original: TV's...
- 10/04/16--11:29: _Honest Trailers - T...
- 10/04/16--11:50: _STEVIE NICKS 24 KAR...
- 10/04/16--11:53: _‘Taboo’ – A New Loo...
- 10/04/16--11:53: _Lady Gaga Perfect I...
- 10/05/16--05:50: _mv: galantis - love...
- 10/05/16--06:57: _The Mindy Project S...
- 10/05/16--07:19: _Britney Spears is t...
- 10/05/16--07:29: _Lena Dunham's Break...
- 10/05/16--07:49: _ PATRIOTS DAY - Tea...
- 10/05/16--07:59: _Kanye West Fired Ev...
- 10/05/16--08:11: _Lady Gaga's "Millio...
- 10/05/16--08:16: _Tori Spelling pregn...
- 10/05/16--08:30: _Lena Dunham harasse...
- 10/04/16--09:21: random celebs at chanel rtw ss17 paris
- 10/04/16--09:23: ONTD Roundup
- More details on the Kardashian robbery attack
- Kim Kardashian Feared Rape During Robbery
- Why could Kim Kardashian so easily be attacked and robbed in Paris?
- Nate Parker Doubles Down on Good Morning America
- Evan Rachel Wood Defends Westworld's Violent Rape Scenes
- Demi Lovato Calls Out Taylor Swift for 'Tearing Katy Perry Down
- ONTD ORIGINAL: Celebrities who believe in conspiracy theories
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 10/04/16--10:58: Salaries of TV’s Top Talent Revealed
- 10/04/16--11:14: Melissa Etheridge Defends Brad Pitt
- 10/04/16--11:26: ONTD Original: TV's Most Insufferable Children & Teens
- 10/04/16--11:29: Honest Trailers - The Flash
- 10/04/16--11:50: STEVIE NICKS 24 KARAT GOLD TOUR
- 10/04/16--11:53: ‘Taboo’ – A New Look at Tom Hardy’s FX Mini-Series
- 10/05/16--05:50: mv: galantis - love on me
- 10/05/16--06:57: The Mindy Project Season 5 Trailer
- 10/05/16--07:19: Britney Spears is totally here for Adele joining her in Vegas!
- 10/05/16--07:29: Lena Dunham's Breakfast Club Interview is Here
- 10/05/16--07:49: PATRIOTS DAY - Teaser Trailer
- 10/05/16--07:59: Kanye West Fired Everyone After Yeezy Season 4 Disaster
- 10/05/16--08:11: Lady Gaga's "Million Reasons" to be released at 12AM EST!
- 10/05/16--08:16: Tori Spelling pregnant with fifth child!
- 10/05/16--08:30: Lena Dunham harassed by TV producer
miranda priestly, andy sachs
frances cobain, courtney love
guy who thinks philippines is philippians
carla bruni sarkozy
what is this? do you wear backwards snapbacks with dresses when you go to computer server farms, ontd?
For Monday, October 2, 2016:
She was sick; she was still better than every single one of our faves.
As part of a $1 million dollar pledge to help Louisiana recover Taylor donated $100,000 to Habitat for Humanity and The Life of a Single Mom.
Sources: 1, 2
ONTD when will your favs raise awareness by publicly donating to charities?
estimated per episodes
01. Lauren Graham & Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls) - $750.000
02. Mark Harmon (NCIS) - $525.000
03. Kevin Spacey (House of Cards) / the main cast of GOT - $500.000
04. Claire Danes (Homeland) / Mariska Hargitay (L&O:SVU) - $450.000
05. Ellen Pompeo (Grey's Anatomy) - $400.000
the rest at the source
estimated per episodes
01. the main cast of TBBT - $1M
02. Dawyne Johnson (Ballers) - $400.000
03. Drew Barrymore (Santa Clarita Diet) / Emma Stone & Jonah Hill (Maniac) - $350.000
04. the cast of The Simpsons - $315.000
05. Jeffrey Tambor (Transparent) - $275.000
the rest at the source
estimated per year
01. Judy Scheindlin - $47M
02. Matt Lauer - $22M-$25M
03. Ellen DeGeneres - $20M
04. Billy O'Reilly - $18M-$20M
05. Kelly Ripa - $16M-$20M
the rest at the source
“It breaks my heart that anyone would take something as personal as your marriage and your relationship and your rights to your children and do it as purposefully as I see it’s being done,”
“I’ve gone through family courts. I've been twice around this block, and I know it really well, and I know when there's some forethought to just how mean and just how you're going to put disinformation out there first.”
“I really hope that he reaches back out. There are a lot of us who haven’t seen him in 10 years.”
“We all lost a friend.”
When shows run for long periods of time, it's inevitable that eventually a child will be introduced into the story, or if you're unlucky enough, that show will have had an annoying child from the beginning. Let's take a look at some of TV's most annoying children that make you want to give up on your favorite shows.
Manny Delgado, portrayed by Rico Rodriguez, is the son of Gloria Pritchett and her ex-husband, Javier. He has a taste for the finer things in life, such as bubble baths and espresso. While this isn't any annoying trait in itself, whenever Manny is on screen with his espresso cups boasting about a new black and white film he's just seen, you want to punch him in his face.
Where do I even start with Maddie Conrad? Let's put it out there, Maddie, portrayed by Lennon Stella, legitimately had a few good reasons to be the spoiled teenager lashing out at her parents. Her parents were getting a divorce, and on top of that, she found out the man she had believed her whole life to be her father, wasn't her father. She is the product of her mother, Country Queen Rayna James and her first love Deacon Claybourne. Rayna and Teddy Conrad passed Maddie off as their own child when Rayna left Deacon due to his alcoholism. Neither Maddie nor Deacon knew about her true paternity. Totally legit to be pissed off. However, what that led to was a bunch of bull shit attitude and story lines focused on teenage angst when all anyone wanted was to watch the country stars i.e. Juliette Barnes have more story lines. Then Maddie got a singing career, she emancipated herself from her mother and it all went to shit.
Okay, so the time jump for OTH was the best thing that happened to the show, it let us skip the messy college years and go right to the "adult" drama. Well, with that jump we also got a 5 year old from OTH super couple, Naley. Son of Nathan and Haley Scott, Jamie, portrayed by Jackson Brundage, was going to be an exceptional child. His dad is a professional Basketball player, and his mother is the smartest woman in Tree Hill. But I have never known any five year old that was as well spoken, quick witted as he was. And he had ZERO friends his age. Like, literally, his best friends were Q and Mouth, friends of his father. That's not normal. Anyways, he got a lot of screen time being the cute quick witted kid, and his existence brought about the Nanny Carrie storyline, so I'm going to hold that against him for the rest of eternity.
ONTD The Americans Fan's ENEMY #1. What would be the biggest threat to KGB spies posing as a normal American family? The FBI Agent living across the street? The FBI Agents hunting you down on missions for Mother Russia? Mother Russia itself? Nope. That honor goes to the 15 year old daughter sleeping down the hall. Paige, portrayed by Holly Taylor, is another angsty teenager with legitimate grounds to be so. She just found out her entire life is a lie, and her parents aren't even American, but Russian super spies sent by Soviet Russia to destroy America. Fair. However, Paige thinks that because of this new found truth, she doesn't have to listen to her parents anymore and defies them at every turn don't tell Pastor Tim about us Paige! Oops, I told Pastor Tim about you. Holly Taylor is an excellent actress, but that doesn't stop me from wanting Phillip and Elizabeth to keep yelling in her face. #justiceforKeriandMatthewsEmmys2K16
Oh my god. Number one. Let me lament about how this show is STILL ON. Idk why we always bitch that Grey's is still on when this budget Party City show seemingly has no expiration date (no offense to those of you who are still fighting the good fight and are watching week after week). Now, I haven't seen the show since Henry, portrayed by Jared Gilmore, hit puberty, but that doesn't negate the fact that the first couple seasons he was THE WORST. Now, unlike the other angsty kids on this list, he had a great life. A mom who loved him, privilege, there's nothing else you need. But then
Now, as I've addressed in my other ground breaking originals, Notable Television "Nice Guys", I stopped watching Buffy at the end of Season 2 because I couldn't handle Xander's shit anymore. The one good thing that brought about was never being introduced to Dawn Summers, portrayed by Michelle Trachtenberg. Now, I don't know enough to write a full blurb about her, but I know enough to include her on the list or else this post would have been flooded with "This list is invalid without Dawn Summers" comments.
I just find them annoying. Alicia and Will need more screen time for making out but I feel like all those extra minutes are going to the teenagers no one cares about. And the constantly look like they're crying.
Happy season 3 premiere day guys!!
Stevie Nicks announced plans for a solo tour on Tuesday. "I just woke up one morning and said, I have two years off before Fleetwood Mac comes knocking on my door," she told The New York Times. "Why would I want to sit around and do nothing?"
Speaking with The New York Times, Nicks outlined the difference between touring on her own and touring with Fleetwood Mac. "Fleetwood Mac is a team," she explained. "When you’re on a team everybody has the same vote — except in this particular team Lindsey [Buckingham] has a little bit of a stronger vote than anybody else. I love being part of a team. We argue all the time, but we always have."
"In my band, there is no arguing," she continued. "I am the boss. My solo career is probably the reason Fleetwood Mac is still together in 2016, because I was always happy to leave Fleetwood Mac, and I was always happy to come back, too."
Nicks will be on tour during the most heated part of the presidential election season. "Of course I’m for Hillary Clinton," the singer noted. "When she wins by a landslide, I could gather together the Dixie Chicks, Billy Corgan and everybody who’s ever sung a version of 'Landslide.' It's not up-tempo, but it certainly would get the message across."
Stevie Nicks 24 Karat Gold Tour
October 25 - Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Arena
October 27 - Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center
October 29 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
October 30 - Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center
November 2 - Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena
November 4 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ BB&T Center
November 6 - Atlanta, GA @ Philips Arena
November 7 - Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
November 10 - Charlotte, NC @ Time Warner Cable Arena
November 12 - Columbia, SC @ Colonial Life Arena
November 14 - Washington DC @ Verizon Center
November 15 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden
November 19 - Bethlehem, PA @ Sands Bethlehem Event Center
November 20 - Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center
November 23 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel Arena
November 25 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena
November 27 - Detroit, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills
November 29 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
December 1 - New York, NY @ MSG
December 3 - Chicago, IL @ United Center
December 5 - Lincoln, NE @Pinnacle Bank Arena
December 6 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center
December 9 - Vancouver, BC @ Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
December 11 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena
December 13 - Sacramento, CA @ Golden 1 Center
December 14 - San Jose, CA @ SAP Center
December 18 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
Sources: Rolling Stone, TheEllenShow youtube
Set in 1813, a rogue adventurer James Keziah Delaney (Tom Hardy) returns home to London after a 10-year excursion in Africa. His homecoming marks the beginning of a mysterious mission that pits him against the powerful East India Company.
The 8 episode miniseries will premiere early 2017 on FX.
Lady Gaga - Just Another Day
Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion (Acoustic)
-Call her Joanne
-Discusses Superbowl performance
-Joanne is a pop record with other genre influences
-Talks about her vintage car collection
-Joanne her aunt died of lupus at the age of 19.
-Took on the spirit of her aunt working on the album "if Joanne were alive she wouldn't be on her phone so I turn my phone off.""Joanne wouldn't care about what people think of her because she's just so glad to live another day.""im going to take on the sentiment of a woman who didn't get to live the rest of her life"
-She first worked with Mark Ronson on a song called Chillin' with Wale
-Just Another Day, last song on the record. Described it as New York glam rock.
-She starts from scratch when she is in the studio
-Co-produced/wrote the whole album
- galantis and hook n sling have released the music video for their new single "love on me"
- shot at a temple in thailand, the video features a large group of monks dressed in bright neon pink, orange and turquoise robes performing coordinated dances throughout the temple
have you been to thailand??
credits: hulu yt
The premiere was yesterday, what did you think?
Promo Queen Britney continues with an interview on Australia's Sunrise.
- Recent rumors suggest Adele might be looking to get a Vegas residency. When asked about it pears was super excited about the possibility.
- The love is mutual. Adele said in an interview this year that one of her goals was to make it to Vegas to catch Britney's show!
- Her latest album Glory is like her baby she made sure to be more hands on
- Talks about her kids & being scared about their teenage years. The oldest one is in that stage where he thinks his mom isn't cool and he knows everything.
- Looks back on some of her iconic looks over the years. Would she repeat any of them?
Plot: An account of Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis's actions in the events leading up to the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing and the aftermath, which includes the city-wide manhunt to find the terrorists behind it.
- After the badly received Yeezy show at NYFW Kanye had a meltdown and fired his whole 30 people team via his agent
- Another source says this isn't true because Kanye is a grownup and knows how to behave
#MillionReasons is set to be released on Lady Gaga's VEVO at 12 am EST. It's 3:35 long. Produced by Gaga, Mark, BloodPop & Hillary Lindsey.— Lady Gaga Now (@LadyGagaNowNet) October 5, 2016
The song was produced by Gaga, Mark Ronson, Bloodpop & co-writer Hillary Lindsey. Hillary Lindsey is an interesting addition to the mix and is said to have co-written "Million Reasons,""A-Yo"&"Grigio Girls." Hillary Lindsey is a grammy-award winning Country singer-songwriter who most notably wrote Carrie Underwoods'"Jesus Take The Wheel"& Little Big Town's "Girl Crush."
Lena Dunham harassed by TV producer who shared lewd photo and mocked her onscreen nudity https://t.co/4MigWkY1aT— IndieWire (@IndieWire) 5 de outubro de 2016
Lena Dunham was harassed by a TV producer who shared lewd photo and mocked her onscreen nudity. The incident was told by 'Girls' executive producer Jenni Konner in Lenny Letter.
Konner mentions an encounter she, Dunham and members of the 'Girls' staff experienced after wrapping production of the show, they were eating when a producer/director of a different show that shoots nearby cornered Lena. He asked Lena to meet with an actress from his show to convince her to ‘show her tits, or at least some vag’, according to him she would be able to convince the actress since she shows anything 'even your asshole'.
He made sure to show her 'an iPhone photo of a mutual friend with a cock next to her face, ostensibly a still from his TV show but shown at a completely inappropriate time'. According to Konner, apparently this sort of thing happens to Dunham a lot. He went on to critique and crudely evaluate the bodies of all the women on his show.
She said being mad isn't enough and when we share these stories we open the door to other women's stories. And also that 'the only thing standing between men and outdated, hideous behavior is their ability to get away with it.'
source (lenny letter) - I recommend reading the whole thing, the guy is disgusting.