Articles on this Page
- 09/23/16--18:30: _Ryan Murphy admits ...
- 09/23/16--18:40: _New redband trailer...
- 09/23/16--18:46: _Lady GaGa - Joanne ...
- 09/23/16--18:52: _Ricky Martin - Vent...
- 09/23/16--19:14: _This Season on the ...
- 09/23/16--20:59: _franco names and sh...
- 09/23/16--21:30: _SNL's new cast memb...
- 09/23/16--22:02: _Redhead No More; Xt...
- 09/23/16--23:49: _Random Thor 3 News:...
- 09/24/16--06:34: _Sense8 Quietly Canc...
- 09/24/16--06:36: _Snap(chat) Will Sel...
- 09/24/16--06:37: _Gwen Stefani And Bl...
- 09/24/16--06:37: _First Photo Of Dust...
- 09/24/16--06:41: _Leaked texts and le...
- 09/24/16--07:28: _Who Was Auf'd On Pr...
- 09/24/16--07:35: _Done deal: Lady Gag...
- 09/24/16--08:45: _Is This 2014? Pippa...
- 09/24/16--09:16: _Phi Phi O'Hara clai...
- 09/24/16--09:40: _‘Jihaderotica’: Aut...
- 09/24/16--09:45: _kelela has some wor...
- 09/23/16--18:30: Ryan Murphy admits to discord amongst Glee cast
- 09/23/16--18:40: New redband trailer for 'Bad Santa 2'
- 09/23/16--18:46: Lady GaGa - Joanne Tracklisting
- 09/23/16--18:52: Ricky Martin - Vente Pa' Ca (Official Video) ft. Maluma
- 09/23/16--19:14: This Season on the Exorcist
- 09/23/16--20:59: franco names and shames his school bully
- 09/23/16--22:02: Redhead No More; Xtina's Blonde Again!
- 09/24/16--06:34: Sense8 Quietly Cancelled?
- 09/24/16--06:36: Snap(chat) Will Sell Sunglasses With A Camera
- 09/24/16--06:37: Gwen Stefani And Blake Shelton Are To Be Married, Allegedly
- 09/24/16--06:37: First Photo Of Dusty Rose Levine
- 09/24/16--07:28: Who Was Auf'd On Project Runway?
- 09/24/16--07:35: Done deal: Lady Gaga will perform at Super Bowl halftime
- 09/24/16--08:45: Is This 2014? Pippa Middleton's iCloud Hacked
- 09/24/16--09:40: ‘Jihaderotica’: Author Takes Aim At ISIS With Gay Love Story
- 09/24/16--09:45: kelela has some words for white allies
-There was a lot of infighting
-There was a lot of hook-ups and break-ups which was great training for a future parent
-They all got to personal and spent to much personal time together outside of the show
-When there was a fight it was deeper since there was no line between friend/boss which caused RM to hit the roof
-The show was a good lesson on what not to do going forward
-He is still friends with many of the cast
-Buy Sorry Not Sorry on Amazon
Fave Glee covers?
LADY GAGA / #JOANNE / OCT 21 / #HYPE
1x02 Promo "Lupus in Fabula"
While Bishop Egan denies Tomas permission to perform the exorcism on Angela's daughter, Father Marcus breaks out of Saint Aquinas and joins forces with Tomas, though he urges him to get his ex, Jessica, out of his life and heart. The Rance family's relationship with the demon deepens and when Marcus catches Angela stealing holy water, he instructs her on how to use it. On Chicago's South Side, a series of bizarre ritual killings begin taking place.
yoooo that ending
- at the nny premiere of his new film goat, franco chose to shame a former schoolmate who bullied him when he was around eight years old
- "mark douglas. he pushed me into a bush. i didn't have an older brother, but one of my neighbours was older and he walked me home for a while."
- however franco and his pals got their revenge by making fun of the bully in secret. "we called him mark dick-less behind his back."
were you a bully??
Basically SNL first ever Latina cast member was recently annouced. Made her account private immediately and deleted almost 2,000 tweets. However some of her followers screencapped a lot. Many of them were tired racist jokes about black people, Mexicans and Asians. SNL has issued no comment and she has remained silent, as a mob is starting to form made of internet publications and twitter folk.
source, 2, 3
i know its kinda petty, but...lol
ONTD has your messy internet history come back to haunt you?
Blondes really do have more fun 💋 https://t.co/mT320g4Iz5— Christina Aguilera (@xtina) September 24, 2016
Xtina's (gorgeous) hair stylist, Chris Appleton, has helped the singer transition back into her classic blonde bombshell.
She performed tonight at the opening of The Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture (along with Stevie Wonder, Chaka Khan, John Mayer, and more). The Obamas and Oprah were also in attendance. The show will air sometime in February 2017 (Black History Month).
ONTD, do you prefer Xtina's red hair, or are you glad she's back to blonde?
Sources 1, 2, 3
During an interview for "Hunt for the Wilderpeople", Neill talked about his next film. "Oddly enough, I'm not really allowed to say this, and I can't tell you what it is, but I am actually - I did a couple of days on Thor right before I came over here [...] I had to sign all sorts of things. If I say anything else, Marvel's secret agents, and they are lethal, will come and get me and probably my children as well."
Also, Quentin Tarantino fave, Zoe Bell has come out of "stunt actor retirement" to be Cate Blanchett's stunt double in Thor 3.
The five reasons (in no particular order) that coming out of stunt doubling retirement has been an unregrettable decision:
* working with @taikawaititi * working with @thebsa * being a part of the @marvel family
*shooting so close to NZ
and last but by no means least...
Cate you are a gem of a person. No one can use fame and talent as an excuse for a shitty personality as long as you are in this world. You are a class act Mrs. Till the next time. I'm already looking forward to it. Zx 💕
Who's a lucky girl then?
Have an unrelated picture of Blanchett with a trainer
Training with the legendary Cate Blanchett on the set of Thor Ragnarok. It's been an amazing experience to work with Cate and she absolutely crushed it 💪🏾👊🏾🙌🏾😀
#thorragnarok #cateblanchett #training #fitness #twenty40training #instagood #instagram
I hope Neill has a scene with Goldblum
favorite unexpected onscreen reunions?
- Although the show's Instagram appears to be active, sources have claimed that the Season 1's poor ratings and lack of popularity/prominence are among the reasons why the management had decided to quietly withdraw the show.
- Cast was allegedly pissed off about the plot lines,especially Max Riemelt, Purab Kohli and Tina Desai, who are having their tragic deaths soon.
- Sikander Kher, the Season 2 villain, has reportedly refused to start filming unless the management meet his demands, including unreasonably more $.
- Kher's character is reportedlyso obsessed with Kala that he will set out to abduct, torture, and kill Wolfgang just to have her for himself. By the season finale only one of them will survive and he will be married to Kala.
- Netflix is completely silent.
- Season 2 is likely to premiere in January 2017, if at all.
Even if it airs I'm nfh that plot.
- Snapchat released its first hardware product, video-sharing sunglasses called "Spectacles".
- CEO Evan Spiegel
- Snapchat is now Snap Inc.
- Google is shook. Facebook is releasing a copycat this time next year.
- Spectacles will sell for $130.
Sources: 1, 2, 3
Imagine wearing this mess with AirPods.
- Gwen appeared on Ellen and awkwardly avoided answering questions about the possible marriage with Blake Shelton and having more kids.
- One source claims that Gwen and Blake have already hired a wedding planner, and another source says the couple plans on getting married sometime around Christmas at Blake’s ranch in Oklahoma.
- Close friends of the couple claim that "Everyone is expecting it to happen at some point, though. Gwen is very, very happy with Blake. She always acts giddy when she talks about Blake."
- Gwen just finalized her divorce to Gavin Rossdale after 13 years of marriage, saying she "went through months and months of torture" before ending it.
- first child of supermodel Behati Prinsloo and aging TV personality Adam Levine.
- Levine told Ryan Seacrest in 2014: "I want to have 100 kids. I want to have more kids than would be socially responsible."
How many kids do you want?
A leaked letter and series of texts allegedly reveal that Jim Carrey gave his ex three STDs.
The text messages and letter are part of the wrongful death suit filed against Jim Carrey.
The wrongful death suit was filed by Cathriona White's ex-husband Mark Burton.
Jim Carrey allegedly dumped Cathriona via text after she told him she was going to get tested.
Cathriona tested positive for Herpes Type 1, Herpes Type 2 and gonorrhea, all allegedly from Jim.
In her letter, she says that Jim called her a "whore" after she revealed to him she had the STDs.
In a statement released Friday, Jim Carrey said that the only disease here was her ex-husband's "greed."
The remaining 15 designers were asked to create JustFab looks for "normal", "everyday" women. Missed opportunity to antagonize designers by having non-models model for this challenge.
Linda Marcus AUF'd
I have such a crush on Laurence
Following up from the last post where it seemed the NFL weren't 100% sure on Gaga/the decision had not been made...
Lady Gaga will perform at halftime of Super Bowl LI in Houston, according to Terry Lefton of SportsBusiness Daily.
The announcement will come on Sunday during FOX's NFL programming, probably during the pregame show.
It's unknown whether other performers will be involved in the show and whether Gaga paid for the slot or not"
Source(probably would have helped if i included the source in the 1st submission lol)
ONTD, are your nudes safe?
Despite her recent social media temper tantrums in Phuck Phace O'Hara's "The Final Lap" interview with Michelle Visage the Drag Race alum (and professional victim) spoke positively about her experience on the show. While it could be taken with a grain of salt since obviously the interview is produced for Logo Phical Matter appears laughing and smiling and generally pretty positive in the interview, claiming that she had a blast, which seems a far cry from her antics upon leaving and her claims of wanting to quit and producers yelling at her and not allowing her to. For anyone who has ever seen Pee Pee in acting challenges it's pretty apparent that faking this kind of reaction is above her skill set.
I still can't believe they manipulated this footage to look like she gave out a hug. The editing team at RPDR really deserves all the awards and should teach a master class because their abilities are just beyond.
Author Abu Salaam (a psuedonym) has written a novella about a relationship between two ISIS fighters who fall in love with one another. “The gay aspect of the story opens up a lot of potential for discussion of the treatment of homosexuals under ISIS,” the author said. "Still, it’s meant to be evocative more than provocative."
The official synopsis reads, "The unlikely protagonists are two star-and-crescent-crossed ISIS Fighters - Majnun and Ali fighting a jihad across Syria during the Syrian Civil War. As bombs boom around them so does their battlefield bromance. When a chance encounter starts to grow into something more the two young radicals struggle to reconcile their identities. Passions and tensions swell, tearing Majnun and Ali between the two things they are - battle-hardened Salafi mujahideen and gay lovers. Forced to confront these conflicting identities, the star-and-crescent crossed ISIL fighters have to decide what matters more - Islamic extremism- or each other. "
Los Angeles-based singer Kelela took to Instagram to share her two cents on white allyship do’s and don’ts during such heated times in hopes for a better future.