Articles on this Page
- 09/01/16--21:48: _Milk will be volunt...
- 09/02/16--12:23: _Today in Televisio...
- 09/02/16--12:23: _Venezia 73 - day 3
- 09/02/16--12:23: _Malaysian Money Sca...
- 09/02/16--12:24: _Zac Efron mourns th...
- 09/02/16--12:41: _ITV's new period dr...
- 09/02/16--13:10: _Gabby Douglas, Nath...
- 09/02/16--13:55: _Kanye West keeps li...
- 09/02/16--14:19: _Lena Dunham Accuses...
- 09/02/16--15:01: _Georgina Campbell C...
- 09/02/16--15:02: _Sampha — “Blood On Me”
- 09/02/16--15:03: _Amy Schumer: I rese...
- 09/02/16--15:27: _Lena Dunham defends...
- 09/02/16--15:39: _The results are in!...
- 09/02/16--15:39: _Revealed: "World's ...
- 09/02/16--15:42: _Lena Dunham Gets a ...
- 09/02/16--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 09/02/16--17:31: _Tom Hiddleston play...
- 09/02/16--17:40: _Key of Awesome Paro...
- 09/02/16--17:46: _Chris Brown's Lawye...
- 09/02/16--12:23: Today in Television Development News
- 09/02/16--12:23: Venezia 73 - day 3
- 09/02/16--12:23: Malaysian Money Scandal Touches Leonardo DiCaprio Charity
- 09/02/16--12:24: Zac Efron mourns the death of his dog
- 09/02/16--12:41: ITV's new period drama Victoria got good reviews
- 09/02/16--13:10: Gabby Douglas, Nathan Adrian & Conor Dwyer in the Late Late Show
- 09/02/16--13:55: Kanye West keeps liquor slushy machines backstage during his tour
- 09/02/16--15:02: Sampha — “Blood On Me”
- 09/02/16--15:27: Lena Dunham defends herself over Odell Beckham Jr. story
- 09/02/16--15:39: The results are in! Glory sold 91k copies, debuts at #3.
- 09/02/16--15:39: Revealed: "World's Most Desirable Face" feat. your faves' features.
- 09/02/16--15:42: Lena Dunham Gets a New Show
- The half-hour show is called "Max" and set in the magazine industry during the 1960s feminist wave
- The Girls writers and producers are set to write and produce "Max"
- No casting news yet
- 09/02/16--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 09/02/16--17:31: Tom Hiddleston plays Shakespeare charades on Twitter
- 09/02/16--17:40: Key of Awesome Parodies "All In My Head (Flex)"
- Chris Browns lawyer, Mark Geragos, spoke to the press on Friday about the alleged assault with a deadly weapon charge facing his client.
- Geragos told press that LAPD found no guns or drugs on the property.
- Geragos also said police had unprecedented access and also found no jewlery matching that of what Baylee Curran said she was admiring.
- Despite the rumor, Chris did not throw a bag full of guns and drugs at police, that was shoddy, headline desperation from TMZ.
- Geragos also pointed out that Chris's daughter Royalty was not in the house at anytime during the standoff with police.
- Geragos also says he believes this is all a plot setup by Brown's baby mama Nia Guzman as Baylee Curran is friends with her.
- LAPD interviewed Ray J and 6 other people who attended the party and they are all corroborating that he never pulled a gun on anyone and that she was asked to leave because she was acting erratic.
so happy for him! when will your faves tbh
A sexy contemporary take on Oliver Twist with a struggling 20-something female (Twist) who finally finds a true sense of family in a strange group of talented outcasts who use their unique skills to take down wealthy criminals.
When an ancient magic reawakens in modern-day Manhattan, a graffiti artist named Art must team with his best friend Lance and his ex, Gwen — an idealistic cop — in order to realize his destiny and fight back against the evil forces that threaten the city.
Nocturnal Animals review – Tom Ford returns with wildly gripping revenge tale https://t.co/JwCZyiLgCT— The Guardian (@guardian) September 2, 2016
Masterly photography from Seamus McGarvey in NOCTURNAL ANIMALS, but that script, terrible...and Ford's direction of actors all over shop...— Dave Calhoun (@davecalhoun) September 2, 2016
Now it can be said: Nocturnal Animals is the best film of the year. Period. Had me glued to the seat. A masterpiece.— gunnar rehlin (@GunnarRehlin) September 2, 2016
El Cristo Ciego
Venice Film Review: ‘The Blind Christ’ https://t.co/8Un776Xza6— Variety (@Variety) September 2, 2016
Red Carpet + Photocalls
'Nocturnal Animals' Photocall
'Nocturnal Animals' Premiere
'The Bleeder' Photocall
'Franca: Chaos And Creation' Photocall
‘Dawn Of The Dead - European Cut’
'The Blind Christ' Premiere
Miu Miu Women's Tales Dinner
'The Light Between Oceans' Premiere
Sources: Getty | Tweets (1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6)
* The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation (LDF) had been linked to a massive Malaysian scam, approximately $3billion has been embezzled from 1MDB, a Malaysian sovereign wealth fund.
* According to the Justice Department, Jho Low (35) a Malaysian businessman and drinking buddy of DiCaprio's, spent an entire third of that sum by himself.
* Malaysian money is also said to have funded DiCaprio's pet project "The Wolf of Wall Street"
Zac Efron's dog, Puppy Efron, died a few days ago. Zac posted the above photo and the following message on Instagram:
Through thick and thin you've always been my best friend. I'll see you at the finish line, RIP Puppy Efron. 🙏🏽👼 "Felt hog tied ever since my dog died/
He lived to 84, damn, that's a long ride/
I know he up there he just sit and he wait/
I'll be racing up the stairs I'mma get to the gate singing"🎶 -Chance the Rapper
The new Sunday night series about Queen Victoria's early years launched last Sunday on ITV
⌘ Following the early years of the monarch, Jenna Coleman plays the young queen.
⌘ Coleman practised horseback riding, ballroom dancing and playing the piano for the role.
⌘ The cast also includes Rufus Sewell, Tom Hughes, Peter Firth, David Oakes, Paul Rhys, Daniela Holtz etc.
⌘ Will have 8 episodes.
Two episodes have already aired on ITV but the show comes to MASTERPIECE on PBS January 15, 2017.
Here's a trailer:
Sources: 0102 / YouTube 0102
I've only seen the first episode so far but I liked it!
Jenna is lovely (though the contacts she wears are distracting).
Gabby, Conor and Nathan play the Nuzzle Whaa with Reggie and James.
Here for the superior human being, Nathan Adrian.
Hennessy and COKE tho? ... anyway HOLIDAY WEEKEND IN THE U.S. ONTD what you dranking?
The Lenny Letter—a newsletter co founded by Lena Dunham—posted an interview today featuring Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham, in which"Dunham took the opportunity to put Odell Beckham Jr. on blast for choosing to scroll through the 'gram instead of looking at her."
lena dunham's Professor X like ability to read minds is just another example of white privilege— Desus Nice (@desusnice) September 2, 2016
Krypton is set two generations before the destruction of the legendary Man of Steel’s home planet. It follows Superman’s grandfather Seg-El — whose House of El was ostracized and shamed — as he fights to redeem his family’s honor and save his beloved world from chaos.
Campbell’s Lyta Zod is a member of Krypton’s military caste and the daughter of a general, Alura Zod. Lyta Zod serves as a cadet — and has also been having a clandestine, forbidden romance with Seg-El (not cast yet).
Amy Schumer discussed the reactions to Kurt Metzger's comments on rape victims.
"First I was like, fuck Kurt," Schumer told Lena Dunham in an interview. "It's been years that he's been doing this. He's one of those guys, like a lot of the guys that I'm friends with, who are degenerates. ... But also, why are these women treating him like he raped someone? He's not Bill Cosby; Kurt has never raped. What he was saying was horrific, and he was being a troll. He can be an Internet troll. The fact that I had to answer for it … I was like, 'Ugh, why this week?'"
"I do understand that (Kurt's actions) would come back to me," she said. "I can see myself thinking that if I heard somebody on someone's staff was doing that. I'd be like, 'I wonder how they are going to handle that.' I get it. I get it, and I wasn't even resentful of the connection. I was resentful of the lack of trust. Like, have I earned any good will with you guys? Do you believe that I feel that rape victims should be shamed on the Internet? Have I built up any sort of good will?"
who/what are we blaming, ONTD Britney fans?
According to Dr. Julian De Silva, a plastic surgeon based in London, the above picture display's the world's "most desirable face."
He reached this conclusion by keeping a log of the most popular features that over 1,000 of his female patients have requested over the past ten years.
In order of popularity, these are the nine most requested facial features:
1. Kate Middleton's nose
2. Keira Knightley's eyelids
3. Jennifer Lopez's eyebrows
4. Penelope Cruz's lips
5. Angelina Jolie's cheeks
6. Reese Witherspoon's skin
7. Miley Cyrus' forehead
8. Selena Gomez's chin
9. Cher's jawline
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
-None of the guys have abs as nice as in the actual video.
-It's basically just about how unsubtle the video and song are about wanting sex, how dumb writing around in the sand makes you look, making fun of promoting a dating app, making fun of all the hair flips, and a strange zombie turn.
-In the Making Of after the three-minute mark, they make weird ass puns about Fetty Wap's eye ("he has a bad Waptometerist") among other corny puns. Also, one of the makers doesn't get why the girls are so excited about finding a "lousy earring" that almost got lost beneath the sand while the tide was coming in
-Some little kid didn't give a fuck and ran in the background during filming.
what parodies do you like?