Articles on this Page
- 08/28/16--14:14: _Geri Halliwell AKA ...
- 08/28/16--14:14: _The Disappointments...
- 08/28/16--14:20: _Bea Arthur Homeless...
- 08/28/16--14:30: _Young Thug Admits H...
- 08/28/16--15:05: _Latino Legend Juan ...
- 08/28/16--15:34: _Tom Hardy Spotted O...
- 08/28/16--15:43: _ 2016 VMA Red Carpe...
- 08/28/16--17:12: _New promos for 'Ame...
- 08/28/16--17:12: _Russia Made Their O...
- 08/28/16--17:12: _2016 MTV Video Musi...
- 08/28/16--18:47: _In unretouched ads,...
- 08/28/16--19:40: _Britney Spears has ...
- 08/28/16--20:56: _Matt Bomer plays a ...
- 08/28/16--21:06: _Teyana Taylor givin...
- 08/28/16--21:12: _Nicky J Serves #Bac...
- 08/28/16--21:12: _Beyonce snatches ev...
- 08/28/16--21:17: _Fear The Walking De...
- 08/28/16--21:24: _Britney Spears lips...
- 08/28/16--21:25: _New Girl Group, For...
- 08/28/16--21:26: _Drake professes his...
- 08/28/16--14:14: The Disappointments Room Official Trailer 1 (2016)
- 08/28/16--14:20: Bea Arthur Homeless Shelter for LGBTQIA+ Youth to Open 2017
- 08/28/16--14:30: Young Thug Admits He "[Doesn't] Care for Sex"
- 08/28/16--15:05: Latino Legend Juan Gabriel Dead at 66
- 08/28/16--15:43: 2016 VMA Red Carpet Arrivals
- 08/28/16--17:12: New promos for 'American Horror Story'
- 08/28/16--17:12: Russia Made Their Own Avengers!
- 08/28/16--17:12: 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- 08/28/16--20:56: Matt Bomer plays a transgender sex worker in movie 'Anything'
- 08/28/16--21:06: Teyana Taylor giving us EVERYTHING in some guy's new music video
- 08/28/16--21:12: Beyonce snatches every single wig at the VMAs, steals the show
- 08/28/16--21:17: Fear The Walking Dead 2x10 'Do Not Disturb' Promo
During a new episode of Where Are They Now, Geri Halliwell talked about having an eating disorder during her Spice Girl days and also during her solo career. She also spoke about why she chose to leave the band.
“You know, I think one of the challenging aspects, I would say, is the scrutiny, being under the glare of the spotlight, but I think, you know, I felt much more conscious of myself, my body weight. All the things that everybody normally goes through, it’s just a heightened version. We all use different tools to get by, you know, coping mechanisms, and for me, mine was controlling my body weight and/or abusing food. I’d either be on a diet or comfort eating, and there was a time where I started being bulimic, and no one would notice it because your body weight stays pretty much the same. You get a little bloated around [your face] and your eyes water, but it’s bloody dangerous.”
After she left the band due to tension inside the group, she released three solo albums and had some success, including four #1 singles, but despite all these good things, she still had an eating disorder.
“Somebody told me to go to a 12-step program, which I was so incredibly grateful for. First of all, I think there’s a saying you sort of have to lose your face to save your ass. How many—fifteen years later, I don’t act out within in. It’s been [an] amazing, amazing gift.”
emmaleebuntonOn a Friday night all you need is tea, cake, wine and friendship! #girlpower
officialmelbHanging with my girls yipppppeeee #girlpower #wichesofeastwick @emmaleebunton @therealgerihalliwell it's not a chip on my shoulder it's a Banna🇬🇧
therealgerihalliwell@emmaleebunton @officialmelb -kitchen disco
''A mother and her young son release unimaginable horrors from the attic of their rural dream home.''
Beloved actress and gay icon Bea Arthur bequeathed $300,000 to the Ali Forney Foundation upon her death in 2009.
"I'm very, very involved in charities involving youth. These kids at the Ali Forney Center are literally dumped by their families because of the fact that they are lesbian, gay or transgender -- this organization really is saving lives," Arthur said in an article published prior to her passing.
The building, located at 222 East 13th Street is an existing structure that has been undergoing a gut-renovation since July of 2015. When completed, the site will provide beds, on-site counseling, and case management to the city's homeless LGBT youth.
Young Thug did an interview with his fiancee Jerrika Karlae where they discussed their relationship.
- He started drinking water for her.
- She thinks she's too young (22) to get married.
- He has a lot of baby mamas (he has 6 kids) but never had a real relationship.
- They didn't have sex for the first 6 months of their relationship.
- She initiated sex for the first time.
- Young Thug says, "I don't care for sex that much. I never actually have sex."
- They both get jealous. She keeps tabs on him on social media.
- Young Thug: "Bitches are low key FBIs, bro."
ONTD, do you care for sex?
-One of Latin music's biggest legend just died.
-Juan Gabriel was 66
-He suffered a heart attack in California.
R.I.P legend! Your music means so much to us Latinos 😭
Tom Hardy doing the 22 Push Up Challenge
an ontd fave:
*The film, Guardians, is about a group of metahumans recruited to fight a supervillian.
*It will take place during the Soviet Era and apparently each of the characters represents a different nationality of the Soviet Union.
*It features a man-bear hybrid (possibly also pig?)
*It opens in Russia early 2017, may open in the US Summer 2017.
*It allegedly only cost the equivalent of $20 Million USD
-Live streaming post
-Please put streaming links in the comments >>>
Who are you excited to see perform tonight?
Actresses Lena Dunham and Jemima Kirke from HBO’s Girls are participating in a new lingerie campaign for Lonely, a New Zealand-based lingerie brand. The photos aren't retouched and intend to show Dunham and Kirke as they naturally are.
“Each of the women who participate in this project…are part of a conversation that disrupts paradigms around the way lingerie is typically presented,” the company said in a statement. “Giving a glimpse into their worlds, we hope, amplifies this conversation and makes us all feel a little more liberated and comfortable in our own underwear.”
Britney has a drank before her big return to the VMas stage after nine years.
getty 1 / getty 2 / getty 3 / getty 4 / getty 5
getty 6getty 7 / getty 8 / getty 9getty 10
- Also stars Maura Tierney, John Carroll Lynch, Micah Hauptam, Margot Bingham and Melora Hardin.
- About a man that is suicidal after the death of his wife. He moves to Los Angeles so his sister can watch over him when he meets Matt's character, Freda. They spend the movie trying to fill the void in each others lives even with their different backgrounds.
- Mark Ruffalo is one of the Executive Producers.
I auditioned for this. I told them they shouldn't have a cis man play a trans woman. They didn't care. https://t.co/T7YFe6OeX9— Jen Richards (@SmartAssJen) August 28, 2016
source: 1, 2
I be telling y'all she is a work of art
Sources: @MTV. @THR.
She also won Video of the Year and 8 other awards
She was fucking incredible
The new girlgroup signed to Epic Records have changed their name and released a song (free) on soundcloud!
We are Billion Dollar Baby. 🔻🔥 pic.twitter.com/A9BtgcDbEC— Billion Dollar Baby (@TheyAreBDB) August 29, 2016
They also gave ONTD a shoutout last time they were posted here!
Their old name was SD aka Screw Destiny. ONTD, do you like their new name?
They're managed by the same people that managed 3LW , hopefully things don't go the same way with them...