Articles on this Page
- 08/27/16--16:02: _Justin Moore calls ...
- 08/27/16--16:03: _Britney's new album...
- 08/27/16--16:04: _Soviet Superheroes ...
- 08/27/16--16:04: _Captain America no ...
- 08/27/16--16:04: _Joe Jonas has his "...
- 08/27/16--16:06: _Grindr releases dat...
- 08/27/16--16:28: _Leaked email reveal...
- 08/27/16--16:28: _*NSYNC & BSB creato...
- 08/27/16--16:31: _Willow Smith's Chan...
- 08/27/16--16:54: _🚨🚨🚨Pop Emergency: B...
- 08/27/16--17:42: _It's official! Beyo...
- 08/27/16--18:39: _ The Chronicles of ...
- 08/27/16--18:41: _Justin Bieber and S...
- 08/27/16--21:35: _Is Britney's song '...
- 08/27/16--21:36: _My Blind Brother Tr...
- 08/27/16--21:37: _WELL JENELLE, PART TWO
- 08/28/16--11:54: _KEPLER x JC Chasez-...
- 08/28/16--12:55: _Set of the upcoming...
- 08/28/16--13:31: _The 21st century's ...
- 08/28/16--14:13: _A roast of Rob Lowe...
- 08/27/16--16:03: Britney's new album predicted to sell 95K
- 08/27/16--16:04: Soviet Superheroes Save Russia in Epic Guardians Trailer
- 08/27/16--16:06: Grindr releases data on the usage of the app at the Rio Olympics
- 08/27/16--16:31: Willow Smith's Chanel eyewear campaign ads are here
- 08/27/16--17:42: It's official! Beyonce to Perform at the 2016 VMAs
- 08/27/16--18:39: The Chronicles of Nadiya trailer
- 08/27/16--18:41: Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie get cozy in Cabo.
- 08/27/16--21:36: My Blind Brother Trailer
- 08/27/16--21:37: WELL JENELLE, PART TWO
- 08/28/16--11:54: KEPLER x JC Chasez- Carrie
- 08/28/16--13:31: The 21st century's 82 greatest films directed by women
- 08/28/16--14:13: A roast of Rob Lowe turned into Everybody Hates Ann Coulter
- During "The Bud Light Party Convention" Justin Moore was performing a cover of Honky Tonk Woman when he saw a male concertgoer throw something at a woman in the audience.
- Moore stopped the song, crouched downstage close to the guy and said "Hey look at me! If you ever throw anything at a woman at another one of my shows I'll beat the f*** out of you!"
- Moore then made a throat slicing motion at the man and continued the show
note video may be nsfw due to swearing
have you ever gone to a concert where the singer/band has called out someone in the audience ontd?
The numbers are in, and her new album Glory is set to debut with 95K sold.
Britney is predicted to debut at #4-#5, behind Barbra Streisand and FGL.
This is lower than Britney's previous attempt Britney Jean which debuted with 107K sold.
FWIW this trailer is dubbed in English, there were a few Russian-language trailers also released in the past couple of months you can find on YouTube.
The 'Captain America: Civil War' directors explain why Cap is no more in the MCU. https://t.co/Gc5Eh8fKXv— Collider News (@ColliderNews) August 25, 2016
- According to the Russo brothers, when Cap drops his shield in front of Tony in Captain America: Civil War, he is affectively leaving behind his identity as Captain America in the MCU.
- Joe Russo:
- People are now speculating that this free-agent version of Steve Rogers will take up the code name "Nomad" like he does in the comics.
Well, this should be interesting. I guess Evan's tenure as Steve Rogers really is coming to an end after the two Infinity War installments : (
... and without outing anyone, unlike the Daily Beast.
38k users in Rio
109 nations visiting
14 million messages sent
Billionaire inventor Elon Musk has been trying to meet Amber Heard for 4 years.
Elon became infatuated with Amber when they nearly met on the set of Machete Kills.
Elon emailed director Robert Rodriguez, asking to set up a meeting between him and Amber.
In the email, Elon Musk said he found Amber's love of Ayn Rand and George Orwell"most unusual."
Are you attracted to well read individuals?
Magnet Management and Condé Nast acquired the rights to a recent article about the producer published by The New Yorker ("We Live in the Pop-Culture World That Lou Pearlman Created")
The project will most likely be a limited series and will tell the story of Pearlman’s life from his rise from blimp business owner to the music mogul and then his fall to fraud.
- MTV writer Crystal Bell embarked on a journey to answer one of the biggest mysteries of the century surrounding the high-and-mighty Britney "God Herself" Spears: where is Banana?
- Brit's performance was important to the snake community. It raised awareness for these animals, which people don't typically think of as cute — but they're terribly important animals in the ecosystem.
- Her impact on the designer snake industry is a real thing. A herpetologist and curator for the Wildlife Discovery Center said that when visitors want to take photos with the snakes, he asks them, "Do you want a Britney Spears?"
- Michael Hano, who was in charge of the snake back in the day confirmed that the snake did not have a name, it was indeed a female (despite many experts suggesting that it might actually have been a male) and is currently enjoying her retirement with one of his friends.
- "She was afraid of the snake, but she forced herself to handle it, and she did a really great job."
- The VMA tiger, however, is
You can read the whole text @ the source 1, 2.
- Beyoncé stans may be in for a surprise at Sunday’s MTV Video Music Awards. The singer will be performing at this year’s VMAs, a source tells Billboard.
- “Beyoncé has been in top-secret rehearsals” for the show according to the Los Angeles Times
- Will overshadow Rihanna and Britney as usual
Reigning GBBO champion Nadiya Hussain discovers her roots in Bangladesh on a journey of food and family in this two-part series. Part 2 of 2: Nadiya has just spent a week with her family in Sylhet, and in this episode, she is setting off on her own to cook her way around Bangladesh and learn more about the country, its people and its food.
That's up from the 9.3 million who watched the opening episode of last year's GBBO. Unsurprisingly, the first part of The Chronicles of Nadiya attracted more viewers than the latest series of Top Gear featuring Matt LeBlanc and the other Chris Evans.
Thank you for all the support tonight.A project close to my heart I have been desperate to share. Thanks so so much #chroniclesofnadiya— Nadiya Jamir Hussain (@BegumNadiya) 24 August 2016
That was beautiful @BegumNadiya ! 👏— Tamal Ray (@DrRayBakes) 24 August 2016
Tamal will soon return to our screens to host his own investigative health show Be Your Own Doctor on Channel 4. Meanwhile, Nadiya is judging the next series of Junior Bake Off.
Justin Bieber & Sofia Richie -- Besos de Cumpleaños en Cabo (PHOTO GALLERY) https://t.co/giEgDYo7JP— TMZ (@TMZ) August 28, 2016
OH. MY. GOD. pic.twitter.com/tAT2HhDhU0— Justin Bieber News (@biebersgiIinsky) August 28, 2016
Source: 1 - 2
Since Glory's release many listeners have zeroed in on the revenge themed track and have speculated it's about the Suit and Tie singer.
- They bring up lyrics from Liar that coincidentally(?) give a nod to Timberlake's infamous breakup hit Cry Me a River
- Timberlake can't stop alluding to the infamous breakup
- The media can't stop talking about Timberlake alluding to it & using it for promotional gain
Read full story at source
New Q&A with On Air with Romeo
She answers questions about:
- Working with G-eazy
- Favorite Sushi
- Would she act again in movies
- About the floods in Louisiana
- Who would she liked to work with @ 3:50 the answer might surprise you.
it's apparent that she holds no ill will towards this person. Get that promo.
No Surprises set for VMAs performance
According to sources: Don't expect any 'AHA' moments with snakes or anything scandalous. Just a straight up performance this time around.
Read full story at source.
Teen Mom 2 reality trainwreck Jenelle Evans announced her pregnancy a few days ago. Now she reveals she had a miscarriage before this pregnancy.
Jenelle claims she found out she was pregnant at an endocrinologist appointment. Some time later she claims while filming the Teen Mom 2 reunion show in Los Angeles (filming dates were April 23rd and 24th) she was bleeding and went to the doctor in LA where she found out she was having a miscarriage.
Yet Janelle has stated her due date is January 28, 2017. Which would put the date of conception at April 22, 2016. VERY FISHY. Did Jenelle immediately try to conceive as she was having a miscarriage?
Jenelle also claimed she stopped taking her birth control pills for "medical reasons" after being advised to stop taking it on tv show "The Doctors" because of her "mystery illness" that makes her see molecules. So for birth control Jenelle said she was using cheap condoms, and they "burst".
As I previously reported here, rumor has it that Jenelle actually aborted her first child because it was a boy, and she wanted a girl, as she already has two sons she doesn't take care of.
Fire broke out on an exterior set at Barrandov Studios in Prage, Czech Republic causing over $4 million in damage . There were no reported injuries but a couple of firefighters were treated for smoke inhalation and fatigue. Production is expected to resume this week.
"Knightfall" is a historical drama about the downfall of The Knights Templar.
ONTD have you ever had some worked hard on something only for it to be destroyed?
BBC recently published a list of 100 Best Films of the 21st Century, however only 12 of those were directed by women (or had a mixed-gender partnership).
BBC surveyed 177 film critics worldwide (122 men, 55 women), Fusion analyzed all 1,770 of these nominations and found that only 168 went to films directed or co-directed by women. Those 168 nominations, among which there are many repeats, represent 82 unique films (only 69 of those were directed by a woman without any male collaborators).
The Hurt Locker (Kathryn Bigelow, 2008)
Werckmeister Harmonies (Béla Tarr and Ágnes Hranitzky, 2000)*
Zero Dark Thirty (Kathryn Bigelow, 2012)
City of God (Fernando Meirelles and Kátia Lund, 2002)
Lost in Translation (Sofia Coppola, 2003)
The dais included: Peyton Manning, Jewel, Nikki Glaser, Ralph Macchio, Jeffrey Ross, Pete Davidson, Jimmy Carr, Rob Riggle, Ann Coulter and roastmaster David Spade.
Ann Coulter, who was there to promote her Trump loving book, was the main target of the night. Some jokes were:
"Ann Coulter is here. If you are here, Ann, who is scaring the crows away from our crops?"– Pete Davidson
"I do want to say as a feminist that I can’t support everything that’s been said tonight. But as someone who hates Ann Coulter, I’m delighted."– Jewel
"Ann Coulter and no black people? What are we roasting? A cross?"– Pete Davidson
"I’m not the only athlete up here. As you know earlier this year, Ann Coulter won the Kentucky Derby."– Peyton Manning
"God, it’s white up here. It’s the only way we could get Ann Coulter, though."– Nikki Glaser
"If Ann Coulter is here, someone must have said her name three times. Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!"– Rob Riggle
"Ann is one of the most repugnant, hateful, hatchet-face bitches alive. It’s not too late to change, Ann. You could kill yourself."– Jimmy Carr
"Jeff Ross is going to party like it’s 1999. Ann Coulter is going to vote like it’s 1899."– Jewel
"Ann Coulter has written 11 books, 12 if you include Mein Kampf."– Nikki Glaser
"Ann, you are awful. The only person you will ever make happy is the Mexican who digs your grave."– Nikki Glaser
"She seems stiff and conservative, but Ann gets wild in the sheets. Just ask the Klan" - David Spade.
Rob Lowe got some jokes directed toward him, with his 1988 sex tape with a 16 year old girl being brought up the most:
"Rob Lowe defies age … restrictions. You look like you are sculpted. You put the statue in statutory rape."– Nikki Glaser
"I had such a crush on Rob as a little girl. If only I knew that’s when I would have had my best shot."– Nikki Glaser
"Rob Lowe. Or as the girls in the sex tape said, ‘Rob, no."– Jeffrey Ross
"Truly Rob, roasting you wasn’t easy. What can I say that hasn’t been said in court by three nannies, a chef, and an underage girl from Atlanta?" - Jeffrey Ross
They also made jokes about Pete Davidson's dad dying on 9/11... cause apparently nothing can be off limits during this shit.
Like half of this will never be shown. It airs on Labor Day if anyone cares.