Articles on this Page
- 08/12/16--15:30: _comeback queen wino...
- 08/12/16--15:38: _Taylor Swift garden...
- 08/12/16--15:47: _The best 25 (5) Nic...
- 08/12/16--15:47: _Rio - Night 7 - Pri...
- 08/12/16--16:01: _Free For All Friday
- 08/12/16--17:41: _Jacob Sartorius pre...
- 08/12/16--17:45: _100 Years of Beauty...
- 08/12/16--17:50: _Aubrey Plaza and Al...
- 08/12/16--17:55: _#RenewKilljoys - Lo...
- 08/12/16--18:31: _22 year old Justin ...
- 08/12/16--18:49: _New promo for 'Amer...
- 08/12/16--18:55: _ As part of Oscar C...
- 08/12/16--19:01: _Steven Universe - S...
- 08/12/16--19:10: _Girl Meets World - ...
- 08/12/16--19:15: _DNCE graces the cov...
- 08/12/16--19:32: _Patty Jenkins Denie...
- 08/12/16--19:43: _CBB Day 15: Risky E...
- 08/12/16--19:56: _Amanda Bynes Expose...
- 08/12/16--20:21: _New Bon Iver Single...
- 08/12/16--20:30: _natalie maines of t...
- 08/12/16--15:30: comeback queen winona ryder for nylon magazine
- 08/12/16--15:47: The best 25 (5) NickToons characters
- 08/12/16--15:47: Rio - Night 7 - Primetime Viewing Post
- 08/12/16--16:01: Free For All Friday
- 08/12/16--17:41: Jacob Sartorius premieres "Hit or Miss" MV + Interview
- 08/12/16--17:45: 100 Years of Beauty - Hawaii
- 08/12/16--18:31: 22 year old Justin Bieber with 17 year old Sofia Richie in Japan!
- 08/12/16--18:49: New promo for 'American Horror Story'
- 08/12/16--18:55: As part of Oscar Campaign, Nate Parker talks about his rape case
- 08/12/16--19:01: Steven Universe - Steven's Summer Adventure Is Over Promo
- 08/12/16--19:10: Girl Meets World - 3.11 - Girl Meets the Real World - Promo
- 08/12/16--19:15: DNCE graces the cover of FAULT magazine's music issue
- 08/12/16--19:32: Patty Jenkins Denies Rumors That Wonder Woman Is A Mess
- 08/12/16--19:43: CBB Day 15: Risky Evictions
- 08/12/16--19:56: Amanda Bynes Exposes John Travolta on Her "Secret" Twitter 👀 ☕️
- 08/12/16--20:21: New Bon Iver Single - 22 (OVER S∞∞N)
-was named after a little town near her family’s minnesota farmhouse
- says she feels "kind of proud" about being regarded as a goth icon, but credits the image to the cure's robert smith, who she was heavily influenced by during that time.
- ryder does not have any social media. says it can be a fantastic tool but is hesitant since there are no limitations on crazy peoples access. concludes that she is a very private person.
-says her beetlejuice character was just who she was at the time. "that was sort of what I looked like.”
-nothing confirmed on the beetljuice sequel
-ryder has no hangups on getting older, but is not insensitive to the conversations surround ageism in hollywood.
-ryder would disappear five to ten minutes before a dramatic scene and return in a different state.
-says her methods are "a bit old school" but it's the only way she knows how to "go there."
Taylor posted this video on her Instagram story gardening with her parents today! pic.twitter.com/buu1gutXiY— Taylor Swift News (@TSwiftNZ) August 11, 2016
Taylor also posted this on her Instagram story but has recently deleted it! pic.twitter.com/bvGvDdTyaY— Taylor Swift News (@TSwiftNZ) August 11, 2016
Taylor and Tom both started following each other on Instagram today! Welcome to Instagram Tom! pic.twitter.com/clcWCrxvOj— Taylor Swift News (@TSwiftNZ) August 12, 2016
Happy Birthday Cara!! Thanks for making my life more exciting, spontaneous and imaginative. Everyone who knows you is better for it. Love you!!
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4
#16 — Judy Funnie(Doug)
#13 — Ginger Foutley(As Told By Ginger)
#8 — Rocko(Rocko's Modern Life)
#5 — Helga G. Pataki(Hey, Arnold!)
#4 — Angelica Pickles(Rugrats)
ONTD, do you agree with this list? What's your favorite NickToons character?
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- Hears a lot of negativity due to fame at school but his friends and family have his back
- Promises meaningful music to come
- Thinks it's cool he got his start on Musical.ly lipsyncing and now people can lipsync to his songs on there
- Says his Musical.ly fame comes from his energy and skill with acting/music
- Would date a fan
- Been on a rollercoaster with a fan
-narrated by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Hamilton will be played by Alia Shawkat with Aubrey Plaza as Aaron Burr
-Tony Hale will also make an appearance as James Monroe
-Lin will also "tell different specifics of the story, so it’s not like we’re watching the same stuff. He told the specifics of personal fights they got in and other stuff that still ties into the overall story of Hamilton"
-the episode airs November 29
3) I drank 3/4 of a bottle of honey whiskey as I narrated.— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) August 12, 2016
(along w A LOT of water.)
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.
source: 1, 2, 3
Sometimes it's takes a long time for this little baby to fall asleep. But dang if she's not cute hiding in her carrier.👶🏼
Sweating my balls off doing a fun episode of Murdoch Mysteries outside. #murdochmysteries #toronto #television #tv #moustache #oldschool #oldtimes #oldentimes #instagram #instafashion #instagood #instadaily #instagood #canada
Well look who I ran into as I finish my filming day. The lovely and talented @jenweisz08 #murdochmysteries #gibsongirl #summer #goodtimes #instagood #instagram #instabeauty #instadaily #instafashion #instahappy #instacute
@lovretta This may seem like an odd choice but of everything I've watched so far this season, this is my favourite scene.— Aaron Ashmore (@AaronRAshmore) August 11, 2016
I think Hannah's best overall look is 210. LITERAL SPACE ROYALTY. But 207 is my screensaver because = most fun look https://t.co/PbqZ55Yg5w— Michelle Lovretta (@lovretta) August 10, 2016
Source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
New episode starts in five!
August 12: Justin out an about with Sofia Richie in Tokyo, Japan. (fan taken) pic.twitter.com/qgWtHBhEXn— Justin Bieber ID (@justinbieberID) August 12, 2016
UPDATE: Justin unfollowed Hailey.
ONTD, at 17 would your parents let you travel the world with a guy you barely know/just started dating?
Sources: 1 - 2 - 3
--he invited deadline reporter to his home.
--he is determine to not let this case tarnish his worthy film.
--he was acquitted for raping a woman at his apartment, his co-defendant was found guilty but at a re-trial, charges were drop b/c witness became unavailable.
--he said it was one of the most painful moment in his life.
--he said he won't relive this moment in his life what he can do his be an honorable man.
--the woman ended up dropping out of college and try to commit suicide.
--“I’m not try, trying to be mean, but, I felt like you put yourself in that situation, you know what I mean?” said Parker. “I really felt like I didn’t do anything wrong.”
That Dateline/Nate Parker piece is such an uncomfortable blend of preemptive apology and early Oscar campaigning.— Daniel Fienberg (@TheFienPrint) August 12, 2016
Also the "He wasn't convicted" line works better on people who don't know that less than 1% of rapists get convicted.— Mikki Kendall (@Karnythia) August 5, 2016
How not to write about rape and sexual assault, in one handy story! pic.twitter.com/aWAdTprQ2X— Adam B. Vary (@adambvary) August 12, 2016
Not from the article but from an old ONTD post. http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/100014495.html
He and Celastin stalk the woman, publicize her name and harass her.
And with that Steven's Summer Adventure has come to an end! Any favorite episodes?
Inside the magazine, Joe talks about his life outside of The Jonas Brothers, some personal tracks he's written, and growing up in the public eye & dealing with the scrutiny. Joe was also asked to name one of his faults. His answer? "I can be very clumsy on stage"
YOU DON'T SAY, JOSEPH???
Follow up to this post.
Woah, just saw this press about WW having problems. Are they serious? This is some made up bs right here. Made up! Produce a source, anyone.— Patty Jenkins (@PattyJenks) August 12, 2016
You can’t because it’s entirely false. Don’t believe the hype people. Someone’s trying to spread some serious misinfo.— Patty Jenkins (@PattyJenks) August 12, 2016
Isn’t until you are intimately involved in these things that you realize how totally false these rumors can. Let me reassure you...— Patty Jenkins (@PattyJenks) August 12, 2016
Don't believe anyone from WB!
Zero about the movie we are making has been called a mess by anyone in the know. Fact.— Patty Jenkins (@PattyJenks) August 12, 2016
Well it's not like WB knows how to make a good movie anyway!
Real lasso of truth, time, will reveal that letter to be false soon enough. But lame something so transparent in its agenda gets traction.— Patty Jenkins (@PattyJenks) August 12, 2016
We'll hold you to that, Patty!
-Bear continues to antagonize Renee
-Chloe and Renee go at one another with Chloe accusing Renee of being jealous
-Aubrey is punished for talking about nominations
-The housemates are given a task where they can play for themselves or for the house
-Marnie is pissed that Lewis chooses to play for the house which leads them to yell at one another
-Lewis wants Marnie to teach him how to love
-The final 2 nominations come down to Chloe & Marnie but CBB throws in a twist!
-The house mates get to choose who they want to go home and put them on a wheel of fortune
-Majority house chooses Chloe while Bear is the only one to choose Marnie
-The wheel lands on...
It bothers me that John Travolta is not being treated as Bill Cosby is. John Travolta is a pervert! I know this!— ashley banks (@PersianLa27) August 11, 2016
White privilege at its best. John Travolta is a sexual monster! #BillCosby— ashley banks (@PersianLa27) August 11, 2016
He always had men in his trailer. MEN. I walked in on him & another "male masseur" and was nearly fired! He's sick https://t.co/Q9zNJrrkOQ— ashley banks (@PersianLa27) August 11, 2016
If you want to fuck men then fine that's adorbz but when you SEXUALLY ABUSE, assault, & harass these men then you must face justice!— ashley banks (@PersianLa27) August 11, 2016
A personal friend has had an encounter with John Travolta but the media refuses to publish the truth! https://t.co/1cDkXQtUoB— ashley banks (@PersianLa27) August 13, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if my Twitter gets deleted because of my John Travolta tweets. Scientology is a powerful cult!— ashley banks (@PersianLa27) August 13, 2016
- Though this isn't her 'official' Twitter, this account has been associated with Amanda for years.
- She often posts exclusive photos & tea to it, it's been confirmed that she runs the account.
- She says that she uses this account because it gives her an outlet.
Sources: one, two, three, four, five, six
After weeks of cryptic images posted on justin's and bon iver's social media, and murals all over the world:
we finally have a release date (september 30), an album title (22, a million), and cover:
The Band just finished performing the whole album in Eau Claire, at justin's festival. Spin did a livestream, and it sounds incredible. You can listen here.
Justin's friend wrote a long 'thing' about the record, and it seems like J. went through a very rough patch at some point after the second album. It's an interesting read (for fans only, i guess).
the other song that was shared:
the rest of the album doesn't really sound like this yeezusesque thing right here, but i guess it's... something.
source 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
I get banned for not liking Bush and now Trump can practically put a hit out on Hillary and he's still all over country radio! Hypocrites!— Natalie Maines (@1NatalieMaines) August 11, 2016
- natalie maines called out country music radio stations for supporting donald trump
- not the first time the band/natalie got political, drawing criticism for proclaiming she was ashamed that george bush was from texas
- the statement received a ton of backlash from the country music comminuty and, in turn, the dixie chicks were banned on country radio stations
- the group, on tour for the first time in ten years, have taken to performing their song goodbye earl in front of a defaced photo of trump
not ready to make nice is still a jam.