Articles on this Page
- 08/11/16--15:03: _zayn x teddy pende...
- 08/11/16--15:04: _Azealia Banks made ...
- 08/11/16--15:59: _Rio - Night 6 - Pri...
- 08/11/16--17:02: _‘We Will Integrate ...
- 08/11/16--17:02: _Icon & Idol Lisa El...
- 08/11/16--17:41: _CBB Day 14: All out...
- 08/11/16--17:53: _My Chemical Romance...
- 08/11/16--18:01: _Big Brother US: GIr...
- 08/11/16--18:12: _chloe grace moretz ...
- 08/11/16--18:56: _Former Warner Bros ...
- 08/11/16--19:48: _Sophie Turner out a...
- 08/11/16--20:03: _Mariah Carey perfor...
- 08/11/16--20:20: _Rogue One official ...
- 08/11/16--20:22: _Casting for Young L...
- 08/11/16--20:23: _pop icon heidi mont...
- 08/11/16--20:45: _Katy Perry Roundup:...
- 08/12/16--14:44: _Scream Queens' Fave...
- 08/12/16--14:56: _Holly Madison revea...
- 08/12/16--15:01: _Hope Solo calls Swe...
- 08/12/16--15:29: _Little Mix's Perrie...
- 08/11/16--15:04: Azealia Banks made transphobic comment, is still obsessed with Zayn
- 08/11/16--15:59: Rio - Night 6 - Primetime Viewing Post
- 08/11/16--17:02: ‘We Will Integrate LGBT Characters’ Into WWE Programming
- 08/11/16--17:41: CBB Day 14: All out war
- 08/11/16--18:01: Big Brother US: GIrls vs. Paulie
- 08/11/16--18:12: chloe grace moretz posts a picture of her back
- chloe grace moretz posted a ~topless~ photo taken by boyfriend brooklyn beckham on instagram.
- it's just a picture of her back.
- no word on khloe kardashians thoughts.
- 08/11/16--18:56: Former Warner Bros employee pens open letter to CEO Kevin Tsujihara
- 08/11/16--19:48: Sophie Turner out and about in Venice Beach
- 08/11/16--20:03: Mariah Carey performs for UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon
- 08/11/16--20:20: Rogue One official trailer
- 08/11/16--20:22: Casting for Young Lando Calrissian Begins
- 08/11/16--20:23: pop icon heidi montag performs "body language" at the abbey in 2016
- 08/12/16--14:56: Holly Madison reveals her son's name
- 08/12/16--15:01: Hope Solo calls Sweden 'cowards', sucks at sportsmanship
- 08/12/16--15:29: Little Mix's Perrie Edwards dyed her hair pink
for zayn's verse: click here to listen
for the full song: click here to listen
praying we get more of that sound on z2, i love it
src 1 | src 2 | src 3
Azealia Banks is more famous for her bigoted remarks than her music at this point, but her the most famous incident was when she targeted Zayn Malik, with a slew of remarks aimed at his religion and race, as well as a ton of homophobic hate, then went after Skai Jackson (14) after she told her to chill (and got scalped). She later apologised to curry and even later to Zayn himself, saying she just wanted to remind him that they were both people of colour.
Clearly she's still not over being pressed cause she made a gross transphobic remark on a photo of him today. This is possibly the first time she's gone after transmen, but now she can say she's completed the bigot bingo card!
source for screenshot is me
source of the ig post where u can see her comment if she hasnt deleted it yet
isnt asian men being feminine a racist stereotype in the US too? azealia being gross, water is wet etc. nothing new to discuss here
this is just a good post to start a discussion on transphobia (and/or how asian men r stereotyped in the US, ive seen some asian american non binary AMAB ppl + asexuals say they had mixed feelings about identifing as such because of the stereotypes of asian men being feminine, unattractive, desexualised/asexual etc)
Medals as of 5 pm CT
BBC | NBC | Google
it's going to be an emotional night!
-Basically Stephanie McMahon promises that the WWE will be more inclusive and have more LGBT characters/stories in the future.
-GLAAD came in to talk to the writers on how to be more careful with their writing and using certain phrases. (Which must've happened after Monday because Enzo had that Bert and Ernie joke on Raw sooooo.)
She also includes lots of stories of Bowie and his love of makeup, such as the influence of Japanese theatre makeup on his own.
-All the housemates came together to think of a way to get out the 4some
-The housemates are given an opportunity to play wheel of fortune either for themselves or for the house
-Renee plays for herself and ends up winning the ability to replace herself for eviction with someone else. Renee chooses Chloe as her replacement
-Bear goes after Renee for putting up Chloe saying she is jealous, old, and constantly nagging her
-Renee gives Bear a piece of her mind
-Chloe vents to Bear about Renee
-Frankie/Aubrey win the house a party
What do you think it is, ONTD?
Paulie wants to say Bridgette supporting someone's views cause they're a girl would be like him supporting someone cause they're white #BB18— Big Brother Updates (@BB_Updates) August 11, 2016
Michelle- Hopefully I have the ticket back! Paulie- So I can send you right back out the door! Michelle- ROUND TRIP TICKET, BABY! #BB18— Big Brother Updates (@BB_Updates) August 11, 2016
Michelle to Paulie- I'm glad America doesnt have to see someone win $500,000 that's going to pick up random girls at the bar #BB18 (1/2)— Big Brother Updates (@BB_Updates) August 11, 2016
Michelle to Paulie- I was going to blow up your game tomorrow in my speech but I'm glad you did it tonight! #BB18— Big Brother Updates (@BB_Updates) August 11, 2016
Michelle- You know what will piss me off is if they dont air this and they air him (Paulie) as a good guy #BB18— Big Brother Updates (@BB_Updates) August 11, 2016
Don't tell Kim, but Chloë Grace Moretz just shared a topless photo of herself taken by Brooklyn Beckham: https://t.co/NvqAqyraZ6— CELEBUZZ (@CELEBUZZ) August 11, 2016
Wow! 'An Open Letter To Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara About Layoffs, Zack Snyder, and Donuts' https://t.co/jEmLb2HM3a— Jermaine Dickerson (@jermainedesign) August 12, 2016
+ On Zack Snyder:Zack Snyder is not delivering. Is he being punished? Assistants who were doing fantastic work certainly were. People in finance and in marketing and in IT. They had no say in a movie called Batman V Superman only having 8 minutes of Batman fighting Superman in it, that ends because their moms have the same name. Snyder is a producer on every DC movie. He is still directing Justice League. He is being rewarded with more opportunity to get more people laid off. I’m assuming you yourself haven’t been financially affected in any real way. You and your studio are the biggest lesson about life one can learn: The top screws up and the bottom suffers. Peter Jackson phones it in and a marketing supervisor has to figure out a plan B for house payments.
+ On upcoming Wonder Woman:What are you even doing? I wish to God you were forced to live out of a car until you made a #1 movie of the year. Maybe Wonder Woman wouldn’t be such a mess. Don’t try to hide behind the great trailer. People inside are already confirming it’s another mess. It is almost impressive how you keep rewarding the same producers and executives for making the same mistakes, over and over.
+ On other box office failures:You just don't get it. And it's not just DC movies, it's your whole slate. Jupiter Ascending. Get Hard. Hot Pursuit. Max. Vacation. Pan. Point Break. Fucking PAN, you jerk. People lost their jobs and you decided Pan was a good idea. You think another Jungle Book is a good idea.
more at SOURCE
Noted singer-songwriter and gay icon Mariah Carey performed at a RatPac Entertainment event in Los Angeles before close acquaintance Ban Ki-moon, Secretary General of the United Nations. Taking a break from her $340,000-a-week luxury yacht where she has been vacationing, the bride-to-be wore a decidedly casual outfit for the intimate affair.
It was obvious from Empire Strikes Back that Lando and Han go way back so it should really come as no surprise that the character will appear in Han Solo's spinoff film.
One assumes that potential actors will have to test against Alden Ehrenreich, who is playing young Han Solo in the film directed by Phil Miller and Chris Lord.
There are no official names on the shortlist and LucasFilm declined to comment, but somehow Donald Glover has become a frontrunner. Don't let that stop you from fancasting though.
who would you cast?
vocal legend from "the hills" heidi montag performs for the first time in years. heidi performed her single "body language" at the abbey in west hollywood on august 9, 2016.
What has Problematic Pop Princess Perry been up to lately??? After the vacation photos of her and a naked Orlando Bloom surfaced, Katy posted this "cheeky" photo of her bum and undies on Instagram...
Will Katy open the VMA's? Does this mean a new album, and a diss track against Taylor???
CoverGirl has also released a new commercial and a making-of video for Katy's makeup line, the Katy Kat Collection.
Previews of the upcoming commercials:
Speaking of which, Hard Candy Cosmetics is suing CoverGirl's parent company Proctor & Gamble, claiming copyright infringement over the Katy Kat Collection's logo. Hard Candy Cosmetics says that both logos use black all-caps text and a heart, making KKC's logo too similar.
Finally, "Firework,""Roar," and "Rise" all saw boosts in downloads after they were heavily used during the Democratic National Convention.
glenpowell @johnstamos @curtisleejamie #BFFs
THANK GOD. Glen Powell, who plays Chad Radwell on Fox's Scream Queens finally joins the set after being absent from all the promos recently released. Several ONTD members were worried that the scene stealer would not be returning since he hadn't been seen in any of the girls grams or snaps. He posted this dub smash (lol, I guess people are still doing these) with Jamie Lee Curtis and John Stamos.
Now all we need is Niecy Nash to return to complete my Chad/Denise OTP.
screamqueensfox They're the RADest couple we've ever seen! 😍 📷: @emmaroberts #ScreamQueens
I'm so happy to be at home with a healthy baby boy, Forest Leonardo Antonio Rotella. Thank you for all the kind comments over the past few days 💗
Different spelling and all but still all I can think of
- Alleged Domestic Assaulter, Hope Solo, states that the Swedish Women's Soccer team are cowards
- States that are cowards simply because they played smart.
- Today's game ended the US Women's Soccer Team's pursuit for gold.
- Solo remains a loser and is probably packing her bags with all of her bug spray and netting to go back to the US as we speak.
- Sweden's coach Pia Sundhage's response to Hope Solo's cowards comment: I don't give a crap. I'm going to Rio, she's going home.
Do you suck at sportsmanship, ONTD?