Articles on this Page
- 08/10/16--16:51: _Khloe gets bantu kn...
- 08/10/16--16:51: _Justin Bieber (22) ...
- 08/10/16--17:30: _Kate McKinnon, Trac...
- 08/10/16--17:57: _'Hook' cast reunite...
- 08/10/16--18:09: _Shay Mitchell talks...
- 08/10/16--18:10: _Tinashe to drop "Su...
- 08/10/16--18:23: _The surprisingly st...
- 08/10/16--18:33: _50 Cent's Penis Sho...
- 08/10/16--19:01: _CBB Day 13: A house...
- 08/10/16--20:42: _The 'Little Women' ...
- 08/10/16--20:45: _calvin harris revea...
- 08/11/16--11:55: _Hugh Grant doesn't ...
- 08/11/16--13:25: _"The Flash" Casts G...
- 08/11/16--13:25: _Potentially Problem...
- 08/11/16--13:39: _Tinashe round up - ...
- 08/11/16--13:50: _Supergirl & The Fla...
- 08/11/16--14:18: _Tweets from the DCT...
- 08/11/16--14:30: _It's the Makeup Tut...
- 08/11/16--15:02: _Jared Leto Says His...
- 08/11/16--15:02: _Lisa Marie Presley ...
- 08/10/16--16:51: Khloe gets bantu knots and no one's here for her bullshit
- 08/10/16--16:51: Justin Bieber (22) allegedly dating Sofia Richie (17)
- 08/10/16--17:57: 'Hook' cast reunites for its 25th anniversary
- 08/10/16--18:10: Tinashe to drop "Superlove" video this friday!
- 08/10/16--18:33: 50 Cent's Penis Shown on Last Week's Episode of 'Power'
- 08/10/16--19:01: CBB Day 13: A house divided
- Greta has been hired to rewrite the script of the 'Little Women' remake. Sarah Polley was writing it previously and the source doesn't mention why she was replaced.
- Amazing Amy is producing it (she also produced Gillian Armstrong's 1994 film adaptation of the novel).
- Gerwig next project will be the movie title 'Lady Bird' (starring Saoirse Ronan) which she wrote and will direct.
- 08/10/16--20:45: calvin harris reveals the first seven jobs he ever had
- 08/11/16--11:55: Hugh Grant doesn't believe humans are meant to be monogamous
- 08/11/16--13:25: "The Flash" Casts Grey Damon as Mirror Master
- When asked about how savage the critics have been about SS, the 'Crazy/Beautiful' bae said: “I think it sucks. I mean, you know, obviously we worked hard and tried to give the fans what they wanted, and it’s, it’s weird that like that some of the criticism I heard was that it was too much like a comic book you know what I’m saying?"
- Unfortunately, he cotinued: "In terms of like, you have these characters uh, uh, being objectified like Harley Quinn. I’m like if, I mean there’s certain elements that are just part of being a comic book, and if you’re trying to portray that on a film you have to sort of be true to that because if you don’t the fans of the comics are going to be offended ya know, so it’s like you’re trying to satisfy a lot of people.”
- He then says that critics can kiss his ass, etc.
- 08/11/16--13:50: Supergirl & The Flash will have a musical crossover
- 08/11/16--14:18: Tweets from the DCTV Panel at #TCA16
- While talking about how he developed his take on the Joker, Jared Leto said he was inspired by David Bowie's timelessness & elegance.
- Also says that a solo Joker movie would be gr8 and that the Joker is a twisted & strange, but lovely.
- 5. Jared Leto ('Suicide Squad')
- 3. Jack Nicholson (Tim Burton's 'Batman')
- 1. Heath Ledger ('The Dark Knight')
- Lisa Marie, the 48-year-old daughter of Elvis Presley, has allegedly checked into a Los Angeles rehab center for alcohol and prescription drug addiction after filing for divorce from her husband of ten years.
- Lisa Marie is determined to get her life back on track, while her husband is still MIA.
- According to the NE, her husband Michael Lockwood was verbally and physically abusive to Lisa Marie, with the two having "knock down, drag out fights," which left Lisa Marie feeling "pummeled." He also fat shamed her when she gained weight during her pregnancy and any time she gained weight after dropping down to 115 lbs.
- Lisa is asking for supervised visitation for her husband with their children after he overdosed on drugs. He also would hide purchases in storage lockers so she wouldn't find out he was stealing her money.
- Her husband also apparently liked to wear her clothes, which weirded her out.
- Although this dude sounds awful, the NE decided that Lisa Marie is the problem because she has temper tantrums???
--Khloe posted the above pic on IG yesterday sporting Bantu knots
--The original pic/caption said "Bantu Babe"; she then replaced it with the current one above
--Has received major backlash over yet again appropriating black culture
--Hasn't responded to the criticisms yet but posted these subtweets:
You guys never disappoint! LMAO— Khloé (@khloekardashian) August 9, 2016
😂😂😂😂😂 I needed this 😂😂😂😂— Khloé (@khloekardashian) August 9, 2016
She is such a grade A cornball 🙄
The two were spotted holding hands on the beach and then again when she left his place in the morning wearing his pants. Sofia Richie is the daughter of Lionel Richie and she models or whatever it is that bored rich kids do.
People magazine assembled a group of experts (Tracee Ellis Ross, Niecy Nash, Allison Janney, Samantha Bee, Kate McKinnon) to discuss Hollywood's burning question: Why aren't men funny?
"When I think of stories about men, I think of... kitchen"
"Sometimes I wonder if men will ever be able to break through the glass ceiling..."
"If god wanted men to be funny he probably wouldn't have created woman"
The video just shows some of the cast now and what they've been up to. There are pictures of the reunion under the cut. There's an interview with the cast @ the link from the tweet, they talk about shooting the movie and Robin Williams.
rest of the pics @ source 2
While promoting her collaboration with Bioré, Shay Mitchell appeared in an episode of Popsugar's #PrettyUnfiltered series and talked about hiding wishing she looked white when she was a teen.
"When I was younger, I really did not want to look like myself. I didn't want to have tanned skin, I wanted to have light eyes, I wanted my hair to be light. I wanted to look like my friends. All of my good friends growing up were blond-haired, you know had light skin, fair complexions, and these beautiful light eyes, and I truly just wanted to fit in with them."
On how she got confident with what she looks like: "I think as I got older--I'd love to say that it happened in high school, but it really didn't. You know when I moved away from home I kind of got to meet a lot of people outside of where I was from, and I got to travel to a lot of different places and I was exposed to different cultures where they celebrated different things and they had different beauty ideas, what beauty was to them. I really picked up on a lot of that and then I came back just like 'Why am I trying to change myself? You know, I should be so proud of who I am and what my heritage is.'"
She also talked about how she believes makeup is meant to enhance your beauty, not cover up or change who you are.
She retweeted this:
The music video was shot last month and it's directed by Hannah Lux Davis ("2 On", "Focus", "Cool For The Summer", "Me Too", "23"...).
In related news, there's a #SuperloveDanceChallenge, apparently:
I don't have this app so I have no clue about the sneak peek.
Also, she sang the national anthem at the Dodgers stadium.
ICYMI: the "Superlove" lyric video is out!
source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
💅 Hair is kept back primarily so all their moves can be seen clearly.
💅 A flash of underwear can lead to a penalty, leading many gymnasts to go commando to avoid the risk.
💅 Publicly treating the resulting wedgie is "distracting" and also might cost a penalty.
💅 A fabulous manicure can also be considered distracting, so they must go subdued :(
Ironically, Olympic swimmer and perfectly formed human Nathan Adrian then revealed one way to get his attention:
Source 1, 2
Beauty post? Are you "sporting" patriotic nails in honor of the Olympics?
50 Cent was on this weeks episode of the hit Starz show Power and safe to say, a little more of him got shown than expected.
They showed 50 Cent's dick on Power 😱 pic.twitter.com/gbRJ8isOh6— I Luh God ✨ (@aVeryRichBitch_) August 7, 2016
ONTD, has 50 Cent become a tad more appealing to you now that you've seen the D?
-Renee and Chloe get into it over Chloe believing that Renee called her a prostitute
-Chloe/Bear are the topic of conversation among the house due to their naughty antics
-Marnie/Lewis work over their differences
-The house officially is split into 2 squads. Bear/Chloe/Marnie/Lewis vs. everyone else
-Everyone else is tired of their drunken antics while they try to go to bed and threaten to walk out if BB doesnt do anything
-Marnie walks in on Chloe/Bear having sex in the shower (you cant see it but boy can you hear it)
-Lewis/Bear/Heavy are given the power to make 3 fatal nominations:
Bear chooses Renee, Lewis chooses James, Heavy chooses Marnie
-Apparently the British public are not happy with all the nudity/sex this series
Is this remake necessary, ONTD? TYFYA!
#firstsevenjobs— Calvin Harris (@CalvinHarris) August 6, 2016
1. Fish factory (prawn man)
2. M&S (clothes)
3. Safeway (bread boy)
4. Safeway (donut cunt)
5. M&S (food)
6. Music guy
what was your first job??
In an interview with Howard Stern, Hugh Grant talked about marriage, relationships and monogamy.
"I can see the lovely aspect if you marry exactly the right person — your best friend and it's cozy and it's lovely. But, people make so many mistakes. Do I think human beings are meant to be in 40-year-long monogamous, faithful relationships? No, no, no. Whoever said they were? Only the Bible or something. No one ever said that was a good idea. I think there's something unromantic about marriage. You're closing yourself off. I always admire the French and the Italians who are very devoted to their marriages. They take them extremely seriously, but it is understood that there might be other visitors at 5 o'clock in the afternoon. You just never boast about [it]. They never say anything, but that's what keeps marriages together."
Do you agree with Hugh?
- is set to appear in episode 4
- will play the original MM Sam Scudder
"One of the Flash's most infamous Rogues, Sam Scudder -- aka Mirror Master -- is a smooth criminal with a huge ego. Upon discovering he now has the power to travel through any reflective surface, Scudder embarks on a massive crime spree to prove himself the greatest thief that Central City has ever seen."
Do you think adaptations have to be loyal to the source material to the point of reproducing its problematic aspects, ONTD? Is Jay a problematic fave now? TYFYA!
- The-Dream and Tricky Stewart produced the new single “Superlove” and 2 more songs.
- Tracklist still isn't final but "Party Favors" will definitely be in the album.
- Not many collabs.
Tinashe via Snapchat ensaiando a coreografia de "Superlove" (👻: tinashenowbitch) pic.twitter.com/Jght1csExU— Tinashe Brasil (@tinashebr) August 11, 2016
source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
living for the choreo
Will be around episode 13 or 14 of both shows.
Might feature original music
Characters from other DC shows could appear as well.
-big bad in the flashbacks
-he'll be playing Kovar who was mentioned by the island woman from last season
-works for the Russian government, and is not a friend of Oliver or the Bratva
-he'll appear in 3 episodes
The Supergirl/Flash musical crossover will feature pre-existing songs, though they're looking at writing one original song per episode— TV Guide (@TVGuide) August 11, 2016
Supergirl - Season 2 - Sharon Leal Cast as Miss Martian; Chris Wood's Mon-El Confirmed; Flash Musical Episode Coming https://t.co/Nqqg93d5TU— SpoilerTV (@SpoilerTV) August 11, 2016
Legends of Tomorrow - Season 2 - Lance Henriksen Cast as Obsidian; CW DC Character to Explore their Sexuality https://t.co/PshkC5H34t— SpoilerTV (@SpoilerTV) August 11, 2016
A character on one of the shows will be coming out this season. No show named. #TCA16— Chris E. Hayner (@ChrisHayner) August 11, 2016
Of keeping gay character's identify a secret, Berlanti says they don't want the audience to be ahead of the character's journey #TCA16— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) August 11, 2016
Debunked: The CW's DC team did not try to get the rights to the character of Batman #TCA16— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) August 11, 2016
-Raymond “Ray” Terrill was a reporter who discovered a group of government scientists working on a secret project to turn light into a weapon of mass destruction
-the project head exposed Ray to a “genetic light bomb”
-bomb didn't kill him and instead gave Ray light-based power
-Called himself The Ray and was recruited by Freedom Fighters to fight
Sources: SpoilerTV / STV2 / TVGuide / TVG2 / TVG3 / TVG4 / TVG5 / TVG6 / TVG7 / FlashTVWriters / Natalie Abrams / NA2 / Chris Hayner / CH2 / CH3 / KSiteTV / KS2 / Eric Goldman / EG2 / EG3 / EG4 / EG5 / Jarett Wieselman / JW2 / JW3 / JW4 / JW5 / TVLine / Chris Wood Insta
YouTube makeup guru Kiki G transforms herself into none other than Buster Bluth of Arrested Development fame. Take a peek if you've been dying to know how to turn yourself into Lucille Bluth's FOURTH least favorite child.
Imma let y'all decide how this post turns out. TYFYA, ONTD!
I won't be cracking jokes like the last twoposts because now it's no longer funny, unfortunately.
According to the Daily Mail and National Enquirer:
Best of luck, Lisa Marie.
Source, Source Two