Articles on this Page
- 07/25/16--17:01: _Imani Williams - "D...
- 07/25/16--17:02: _Four New Christina ...
- 07/25/16--17:02: _The Bachelorette: B...
- 07/25/16--17:02: _Liam Payne leaves M...
- 07/25/16--17:58: _SDCC Promos for The...
- 07/25/16--17:59: _Celebs tweet about ...
- 07/25/16--18:26: _9 “True” Horror Mov...
- 07/25/16--19:08: _Dr. Dre Was Handcuf...
- 07/25/16--19:10: _Demi Lovato gives a...
- 07/25/16--19:18: _SDCC Panel for iZombie
- 07/25/16--19:46: _Britney Spears reve...
- 07/25/16--20:19: _Rita Ora 'leaves ne...
- 07/25/16--21:09: _Lucifer Season 2 Tr...
- 07/26/16--05:22: _Was Taylor Swift Ba...
- 07/26/16--05:22: _unREAL promo 2x09 -...
- 07/26/16--05:23: _Juggalos are taking...
- 07/26/16--15:26: _'Carpool Karaoke' S...
- 07/26/16--15:26: _Matt Damon reveals ...
- 07/26/16--15:28: _Katy Perry debuts d...
- 07/26/16--16:11: _"Acoustic" version ...
- 07/25/16--17:01: Imani Williams - "Don't Need No Money" Music Video
- 07/25/16--17:02: Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos To Debut Next Month
- Christina filmed 4 music videos earlier this year before going on tour with Rachel Platten
- It'll be released as a mini series called "The Ballad of Jessica Blue" which features songs off of her 'Side A' EP
- Each video will premiere each week from August 11th to September 1st on her Youtube channel and Billboard's website
- Her team asks her fans to use the hashtag #ChristinaGrimmie after watching her music video to trend her name all month
- 07/25/16--17:02: The Bachelorette: Boom Boom Room Dates
- 07/25/16--17:59: Celebs tweet about and attend the Democratic Convention (Day One)
- 07/25/16--18:26: 9 “True” Horror Movies Vs The Real Stories They’re Based On
- 07/25/16--19:10: Demi Lovato gives a speech and performs "Confident" at the DNC
- 07/25/16--19:18: SDCC Panel for iZombie
- 07/25/16--21:09: Lucifer Season 2 Trailer
- 07/26/16--05:22: Was Taylor Swift Banned From Comic-Con?
- 07/26/16--05:22: unREAL promo 2x09 - 'Espionage'
- 07/26/16--05:23: Juggalos are taking it to Capitol Hill
- In 2011, the FBI classified the Juggalos as a “loosely organized hybrid gang.” In 2014, ICP filed a federal lawsuit against the US Department of Justice in hopes of overturning it. The case was dismissed but they appealed.
- Last weekend, during the 17th (!) Gathering of the Juggalos, ICP's Violent J announced “In 2017, the weekend of Sept. 17, we need you. We’re gonna do a fucking march on Washington [...] they call the Juggalo World a movement, right? Well, let’s move!” (inspiring, tbh). They wanna "explain to the world who the fuck we really are."
- But they're keeping their expectations low. "We don't know what's going to happen [...] We could totally embarrass ourselves, and there could be 25 people"
- ICP will also host a free concert + picnic in Virginia.
- 07/26/16--15:26: Matt Damon reveals HBO did not renew 'Project Greenlight'
- 07/26/16--15:28: Katy Perry debuts dread-like hair wraps!
- 07/26/16--16:11: "Acoustic" version of Ariana Grande's "Touch It" leaks.
I appreciate that she can sing and dance but I'm tired of this sound tbh
Tonight, the dramatic as hell resolution to last week's cliffhanger. Did Luke's not-at-all-prompted-by-producers "I Love You" save him? Who will Jojo elect not to fuck? And who will she eliminate after fucking?
programming note- if you live in the Chicagoland area, tonight's ep won't we aired until after midnight due do the Cubs/Sox game.
source / source / source
SOURCES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
1. The Conjuring vs Bathsheba the witch and the Perron family
movie: This movie is about the Perrons family who movies into a new house that once belonged to a woman namned Bathsheba who was accused of being a witch. The house ends up being hunted and the family get's help from the Warrens who are paranormal investigators. The mother of the family end up being possessed by Bathsheba and the Warrens performs an exorcise on the Mother and it ends up saving her and the family. The house is no longer haunted by the witch spirit..
Real Life: The mother (Carolyn Perron) never tried to kill her children, and according to one of the Perron daughters the movie basically shows the horror the faced while living in the house.''
4. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre vs the murderer Ed Gein
Movie: A group of friends ends up being chased by a man with a chainsaw that wears other peoples skin as a mask, his namn is Leatherface. In the movie Leatherface is never caught.
Real Life: This movie is based on Ed Gein who did in fact wear his victims skin and faces, he also used a gun to murder his victim and not a chainsaw. Ed also only have two known victim but used to dig up graves of women he thought reminded him of his mama. Ed Gein was caught and sent to a psychiatric facility were he later died.
7. Wolf Creek vs backpacker murderer Ivan Milat
Movie: A man namned Ben and two women named Liz and Kristy are stranded at Wolf Creek Crater when their car breaks down. A local man named Mick offers them help but instead of helping them he kills them except Ben who managed to escape. Mick was never caught and their bodys was never found.
Real Life: Ivan Milat (Mick) was actually caught (yeah) and the real life murder didn't take place in Wolf Creek but Belanglo State Forest in New South Wales.
9. The Amityville Horror (2005) vs the Lutz family
Movie: The Lutz family moves into a new house after a murder took place (the murder was done by Ronald DeFeo who shot his family with a rifle) The family starts to experiencing paranormal events and George (the father) gets possessed and find this torture chamber in his basement were thata man named Reverend Ketcham, tortured and killed Native Americans. The dad becomes possessed and ends up trying to kill is own family but the mom get's that it's the house who make the dad crazy so she knocks him down put him and the children in their boat and drive away..
Real Life: Okay so nothing in this movie except the DeFeo murder and the priest going to their house to bless it is true. Everything else is 100% fiction.
Some asshole parked in front of Dr. Dre's home. He asked the guy to move away but the man started to curse out Dre. Dre grabbed his phone to record the incident, and the dude responded: “here we go again another black guy with a gun.” and then called the sheriff saying Dre pulled a gun on him. The sheriff showed up with 4 or 5 cops, handcuffed Dre and searched for weapons, of which there were none, police let Dre go without incident.
Some people are saying TMZ send the guy to Dre's home to force him to go out his house because he said in the past that he suffers from social anxiety and he likes to be out of the limelight but still...
Demi Lovato was the first celebrity speaker to take the stage at the Democratic National Convention on Monday night. Demi told the crowd: "I stand here today as proof that you can live a normal and empowered life with mental illness." She then said she's proud to support Hillary Clinton, who will fight to ensure that all people who suffer from mental illness can get access to proper healthcare and support.
Britney Spears took to Tumblr to answer her fans' questions today. During the Tumblr "Answer Time," Britney Spears revealed that her favorite song currently is Meghan Trainor's latest single "Me Too," which has already outpeaked Britney's latest single "Make Me."Britney also revealed that her favorite song from her still-to-be-announced album is "Make Me," and that is why she chose it as the first single.
Sources: Twitter + Britney's Official Tumblr Account 12
What is your favorite song currently?
Rita Ora (25) was seen leaving newly divorced Chris Martin's (39) hotel wearing last nights clothes after being seen out with him.
First half is just a recap of Season 1, second half is all new footage
Premieres September 19th on FOX
Taylor Swift's boyfriend was at SDCC this year, promoting Kong:Skull Island. Since the film had a coolish trailer but people are kinda tired of remakes, it has been speculated that his bosses prevented him from taking her, as it would distract from his promotion. Despite her absence, have no fear, Tom did say that his relationship is "authentic".
I hate Coleman and Rachel's mum and I hate how this season presents medication and being medicated. Not that Rachel is taking a healthy amount but it all seems very anti-drugs to me which is so dangerous. Like, Mary died because they messed with her meds.
The host of the series is expected to be announced at a later date (Corden is not expected to take the wheel) https://t.co/H8UTHsM86D— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) July 26, 2016
— The viral segment is being turned into its own series, and new installments of the 16-episode series will stream weekly exclusively on Apple Music.
— It will be produced by CBS and Fulwell 73, the production company of Late Late Show executive producer Ben Winston.
— James Corden won't be the host.
— The host of the series and a premiere date are expected to be announced at a later date.
ONTD, which is your fave Carpool Karaoke?
More pics of Katy at the LAX airport in Los Angeles, California with nugget (07/22) where is she going tho? 👀 pic.twitter.com/pdwJTxcTbK— Katy Perry Pics (@katyspics) July 23, 2016
Katy was spotted at LAX airport in Los Angeles, California with nugget (07/22) 🐶🛫 pic.twitter.com/GNYJqfzoTz— Katy Perry Pics (@katyspics) July 23, 2016
Source + Source