Articles on this Page
- 06/18/16--14:45: _Cheryl and Liam Pay...
- 06/18/16--15:24: _Orange is the New B...
- 06/18/16--15:42: _Natalie Dormer acci...
- 06/18/16--15:45: _Wentworth - 4x07 Pr...
- 06/18/16--16:22: _Dove Cameron & Ryan...
- 06/18/16--16:36: _Just in time for su...
- 06/18/16--17:12: _AMC - PREACHER Ruth...
- 06/18/16--17:15: _Usher - "Crash" mus...
- 06/18/16--18:21: _Nelly Furtado - "Fe...
- 06/18/16--18:23: _Eddie Redmayne and ...
- 06/18/16--19:02: _Calvin Harris on Ta...
- 06/19/16--10:53: _Celebrities Celebra...
- 06/19/16--10:54: _New Friday the 13th...
- 06/19/16--11:28: _"Star Trek" Actor A...
- 06/19/16--11:40: _Elizabeth Banks Was...
- 06/19/16--12:00: _Leslie Odom Jr will...
- 06/19/16--12:00: _Natalie Dormer: D&D...
- 06/19/16--12:43: _Jude Law Turned Dow...
- 06/19/16--12:59: _J.K. Rowling sent a...
- 06/19/16--13:48: _Nick Jonas and Demi...
- 06/18/16--14:45: Cheryl and Liam Payne (of 1D) trying for baby already
- 06/18/16--15:24: Orange is the New Black season 4 cast interviews
- 06/18/16--15:42: Natalie Dormer accidentally drops huge Game of Thrones spoiler
- 06/18/16--15:45: Wentworth - 4x07 Promo "Panic Button"
- 06/18/16--17:12: AMC - PREACHER Ruth Negga interview + new sneak peeks
- 06/18/16--17:15: Usher - "Crash" music video
- 06/18/16--18:21: Nelly Furtado - "Feel So Close"
- 06/18/16--18:23: Eddie Redmayne and his wife Hannah Welcome a Baby Girl!
- 06/18/16--19:02: Calvin Harris on Taylor Swift's new romance: "She's doing her thing"
- 06/19/16--10:53: Celebrities Celebrate Father's Day
- 06/19/16--10:54: New Friday the 13th to Show Jason & His Mom Killing Together?
- 06/19/16--11:28: "Star Trek" Actor Anton Yelchin Dies in Freak Accident
- 06/19/16--11:40: Elizabeth Banks Was Told She Was Too Old To Play Mary Jane Watson
- While being interviewed by Glamour Magazine, Elizabeth Banks recalled auditioning for the role of MJ Watson from the original Spider-Man Trilogy and being told she was too old to play the character despite of being almost the same age than Tobey Maguire. Elizabeth is currently 42 years old and Tobey is 40.
- After being turned down by Kate Hudson (37) the role went to Kirsten Dunst (34).
- She went on to say that she is grateful for her career's longevity because she was never the flavor of the month.
- 06/19/16--12:00: Leslie Odom Jr will Leave Hamilton on July 9
- 06/19/16--12:43: Jude Law Turned Down The Role Of Superman Because Of The Costume
- Apparently. Jude Law was offered the role of Clark Kent for 2006's 'Superman Returns' and in this interview with Stephen Colbert he says it was because he didn't feel comfortable with the costume.
- Bryan Singer even sent him a revamped suit which he dressed for 2 minutes before deciding that being Superman for 2 minutes was enough for him.
- The original JLaw goes on to say that he was young enough to play the part when it was offered to him, Colbert than says that age is just a number and that by looking at Jude's chest he could tell he looked pretty good still.
- 06/19/16--13:48: Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato on Stephen Colbert
- Nick and Demi first met when Demi auditioned for the show "JONAS"
- Demi's first work was when she was 8 on Barney and she had a crush on the guy who played Barney. Nick's was when he was 7 on Broadway.
- Demi didn't get the part in "JONAS", but she got the lead for "Camp Rock"
- Nick says that "Camp Rock" is better than "JONAS", which is a low bar (excuse you Nick, JONAS is a masterpiece that went from sitcom to soap opera!)
- Nick and Demi were 15 and went to Disney school together on Camp Rock. They became friends and would write a lot of songs together, including songs about Joe. All the JoBros worked with her a lot for her first album, so it would be awkward on songs like "Gonna Get Caught" where Joe would want a happy ending, Demi would want an angry song, and Nick would have to be middle man (#where's Kevin)
- Stephen shows them several pics of them in water or showers from photoshoots, music videos, etc.
- Stephen shows a pic of Nick with Donald Trump from Miss USA. Nick looks away, gets awkward, is like it was 3-4 years ago, and tells a story about how his teleprompter broke and he improved that Donald Trump was one of the most important people there, but Trump told him he was THE most important person there. Stephen makes fun of Trump etc etc etc (still can't believe Kevin is a Trump supporter smh)
Awwwwww! Cheryl and Liam are trying for a baby https://t.co/087L7mNJel— Dan Wootton (@danwootton) June 18, 2016
- been together 8 months
-Liam, 22, has taken time off work to 'concentrate on on his personal life' and is very much in love with Cheryl, 32.
- have been talking to 'friends' about starting a family once cheryl's divorce becomes final
- cheryl's ex/the sun accused them of starting their relationship in october before spliting from their partners; chiam claim their relationship only turned romantic in december and cheryl says her marriage ended in August anyway(though she was pictured holding hands with her ex in october).
- apparently liam and cheryl are sharing a house together in LA (but Liam has his own house in LA?).
pls let this be untrue but its the sun :(
In an interview with Vanity Fair when Natalie was asked if there was any ritual when a character dies on the show, Natalie somewhat slipped by lumping herself with the rest of the cast members whose characters had died:
“We normally get a phone call from Dan and David, the creators of the show,” Dormer explained of the actors who are let go from the show.
The SOURCE says when the interviewers raised their eyebrows at Dormer lumping herself into that group,she was quick to shoot her publicist, standing nearby a look and stress,“My understanding is that there is homage paid that way . . . but that’s as far as the ritual goes from my understanding.
Margaery dies in the finale CONFIRMED??
Again sorry for the quality again but thanks to the gem whoever uploads these promos in the first place. And if you're done binge watching OITNB, you could always this a go next. ;o)
Sources: 1 and 2
Synopsis: Ferguson and Vera battle for control of the prison, using Bea and Kaz as their pawns, but Ferguson is rattled when she discovers that Bea will be supporting Jesper's evidence in court. Meanwhile, Bea seems to be losing control of the women so she forces a prison-wide vote to end the debate.
Poor Tasha. Poor Maxine. :o( Doreen... get it together. And that scene between Allie and Bea <3 They literally never spoke the entire episode but their scenes... damn.
You probably have free tickets from Ticketmaster, just in time for concert season. https://t.co/da7C1tT0AU— Fortune (@FortuneMagazine) June 18, 2016
If you've ever purchased tickets through Ticketmaster, you could possibly have free tickets waiting for you when you log into your account. Following a massive $400 million class action settlement that's been 13 years in the making, anyone who purchased tickets on Ticketmaster’s website between October 21st, 1999 and February 27th, 2013 has been notified via email that they could get discount codes and free tickets. To check if you've got any free tickets, head here: https://www.ticketmaster.com/member/vouchers.
What concerts are you going to this summer?
- Ruth on her character : "I can draw on aspects of male characters, too. I don’t think anyone has a monopoly on any characteristic. I don’t think they should ... I just find it really sort of restrictive to think that I can’t have aspects of a male superhero, or a male protagonist."
- Talks about representation and her thoughts on how her casting is much different than the white, blonde character from the comics
- Ruth on Funko initially releasing figures of Jesse, Cassidy, and Arseface/Eugene but no Tulip (they later added her as an exclusive) : "It’s so narrow-minded ... but also, are they mental?" she said. "Women have money. They’re missing the point; they’re missing the beat. If just being a compassionate human being doesn’t appeal to them, surely a dollar must appeal to them. Use your brains. I can’t believe it."
In the same article, they link to a fantastic piece regarding the differences between Comic Tulip's introduction and TV show Tulip's introduction. Really recommend it to those unfamiliar to the book : Preacher’s Tulip Shows How Far Comic Book Culture Has Come
Two sneak peeks, but can't get them to embed, apologies! Click the links in the tweets.
- Two angels and a vampire negotiate about a human
- Fiore and Deblanc contemplate asking "others" for help
Ok, hopefully I got it right this time, mods, haha! This show got me making a new icon which I've not done since 2010 ♥ all-new episode, Monster Swamp, tomorrow @9/8c on AMC. Love the new tags, btw! Let's try to get Joe one next time =D
SOURCES 1, 2, 3, 4
What a bop! What do you guys think?
Nelly Furtado has released a studio cover of Calvin Harris' 2012 hit "Feel So Close"
She is currently working on her sixth album expected later this year. She's already begun promotion on her Instagram page.
In other news, "Loose" turns 10 years old this month. The album sold more than seven million copies and changed the face of pop music.
I love the name Iris! Congrats to Eddie and Hannah
Calvin Harris on Taylor Swift's new relationship: 'She's doing her thing' (LA Times) https://t.co/71hFeGpfh5— Hot Chick News Tweet (@HotChkNewsTweet) June 18, 2016
-Calvin was asked by the photographers about Hiddleswift and he said "It's all good, it's all good. She's doing her thing."
When will shit go down like he promised, ONTD?
chrissyteigen Happy Father's Day to the most perfect man Luna and I could ever ask for. Since the day she was born, you've done every bottle with me, woken up with me to keep me company through every night. You don't mind diapers, get all the best burps, and read her Goodnight Moon like poetry. It makes me so happy to see so much of you in her smile and eyes that completely glow when looking at you. She will never look at anyone - anyone - the way she looks at you.
Happy Father's Day to your father, Ron. John is the amazing father he is because of you and Phyllis. You created and raised a man we are all so lucky to love.
We love you, Johnny, endlessly, forever and ever to the Luna and back.
Happy Father's Day from Luna and I, and thank you to game 7 for providing the real gift here and getting me out of having to plan and overthink the day phew
teddysears Too soon?
grant gust Happy Father's Day to both of these amazing, kind men. Love you both very much. And a big happy 95th birthday to my incredible Grandpa. I hate that I missed the gathering, but my little fluffy baby needed me this week. Call your dad if you can. Tell him you love him. I'm gonna call mine now. I only grammed first because Dad really likes Instagram. Right, @tomgustin3 ?? 😏
hereisgina Dad, you are my world. You taught me to be strong and loving, kind and generous. I love your heart, I love that God blessed me to be your child and I love that you are my best friend. Happy Father's Day. ❤️
iamstephbeatz my Dad is an #immigrant and my real American hero. thank you for your courage Dad. Without your HARD work and sacrifice, I wouldn't be living the #americandream and I can never thank you and Mom enough. #gratitude #happyfathersday
carlyraejepsen Still and forevermore one of my fav snaps. Happy Father's Day Papa. ❤️
nicolerichie To my favorite men in the world ❤️ ❤️❤️
hillaryclinton Happy Father's Day, Bill!
ayeshacurry Happy Father's Day to my darling husband. You are the most humble, happy and caring person I know. The thing I love most is that regardless of what happens in your professional life you come home the same happy go lucky husband and father ready to just be there. I love that you can get on the floor and play with the girls, take over bed time duties and simply be present with our girls. Not to mention the random princess tea parties that can happen at any moment and you always oblige. We love you so much dada!!!
kyliejenner happy father's day to this incredible soul
conniebritton My dad. One of the wisest, most authentic, integrity filled, heartful people I've ever known. He shaped me into who I am. Dads can be so powerful and generous that way. Happy Father's Day to all you amazing dads out there. From me, and my astounding 80's fashion sense.
shaym"On the darkest days when I feel inadequate, unloved, and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown." - Happy Father's Day to all the amazing and wonderful dads out there. Love you Dad. 💋
oliviawilde Happy Fathers Day to all the kind, supportive, fun, hilarious dads out there. Especially this one. ❤️
dianekruger Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there..❤️ Thinking about my grandad who taught me to always chose to dance and smile when in doubt...you're the best replacement dad I could have ever wished for
glenpowell He made me this way.
#HappyFathersDay #TheOG #OriginalGlen #LikeFatherLikeSon #StayHungryMyFriends
joelle_fletcher Happy Father's Day to all the amazing Dads out there... Especially mine :) This was the first night of what I call the beginning of my own journey to find love and happiness. To have him by my side, to lend me his wisdom, support and confidence in me is something I will always be so thankful for. Thank you for being my biggest fan, Dad. I love & appreciate you more than you will ever know 💕
joejonas Happy Fathers Day @papakjonas thanks you for your wisdom. Support. Laughs. Love you.
rejectedjokes This is a video of my best friend AND MY FATHER rejecting the shit out of me at the same time. Happy #FathersDay pop.
abbijacobson Happy happy Father's Day to the most amazing dad a girl could ever ask for.
ashleytisdale Happy Fathers Day daddy!! This is my favorite picture of us, on the beach goofing off and having fun. Thanks for always being there for me and giving me pep talks. Wouldn't be where I am without you. (Just realized you won't see this bc you don't have Instagram, but it's the thought that counts right?) 😝
zoeisabellakravitz I am the most lucky to be so loved by you. Thank you daddy. For everything. @lennykravitz
praisethelourd💖👨👨👧👧💖 happy Father's Day to these two #dreamboatdads!! I am beyond lucky to call these 🔥incredibly good looking🔥, kind, smart, caring and fun humans my family #shamelessselfiesquad #exceptwedofeelalittleshamecausewelookridiculous #papichulos #thefamilythattogocupstogetherstaystogether
zachbraff Happy Fathers Day.
nicolerichie Thank you for making me a mommy 🍆🍆 Thank you for encouraging our children to be human instead of perfect. And thank you for your unconditional love, patience, & acceptance. I hope our son turns out to be just like you. 💖#happyfathersday @joelmadden
kateupton HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD! I'm so lucky to have such an amazing man as my dad. Thanks for teaching me to work hard and laugh harder. I don't know what I would have done without your support, love, & jokes! I LOVE YOU
grant gust Happy Father's Day @cavanaghtom. Just remembered you're not my dad... but you look like you could be my very young dad or older brother, you give me invaluable fatherly advice and you have 4 awesome kids of your own. Miss you guys. "This is my life... 🙄"
sarahmgellar Happy #fathersday to @realfreddieprinze and to all the #dads (stepdads, uncles, surrogate dads included) who are an integral part in raising these amazing little people (who eventually turn into amazing adults) The greatest part of every day is watching life through my children's eyes, so today (and every day) Freddie I thank you ❤️
saintrecords Happy Fathers Day...
So grateful for mine, and everything I learned from him.
Producer Brad Fuller revealed the following about the upcoming 'Friday the 13th' reboot:
"Origin isn't really the right word for this movie. The word Origin got out and everyone's calling it an origin film now, but that isn't exactly the direction we're taking. It's more of an alternate world that we're creating for Jason - an alternate space, alternate reality - in this film. Yes, Pamela and Jason are together in this film, but this is the same Jason we all know and love. He's Jason; he kills - he kills teenagers. We went down the origin route with the second Texas Chainsaw Massacre film, and I think when you go to deep into a character's origin, the character stops being scary at some point. I'm not worried about demystifying Jason by revealing parts of his back story, which most of the fans are familiar with."
He went on to say that the film's main relationship is between Jason and Pamela.
'Star Trek' Star Anton Yelchin -- Dead After Freak Accident https://t.co/4LWZk1lt8D— TMZ (@TMZ) June 19, 2016
This is awful. He was only 27. :(
Were you ever told that you're too old/young for something, ONTD? TYFYA!
-Will join Lin-Manuel Miranda and Phillipa Soo in departing on July 9.
-Won a Tony for his role as Aaron Burr.
In a new interview addressing the criticism that Game of Thrones is misogynistic:
“It’s not my job to defend the show, The actor’s job is to be the vessel of the text of the writers.Actors almost by definition shouldn't have opinions, because the whole point of our job description is that we should be able to empathize with whichever perspective we're given.
"I can tell you that [showrunners] DB Weiss and David Benioff are about as far away from misogynistic as you can get as individuals.
Would you bang current!Jude Law dressed as Superman, ONTD? TYFYA!
Luis Vielma, 22, was one of the victims in the recent homophobic mass shooting at an Orlando gay club. He was an employee at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter where he operated the "Forbidden Journey" ride.
J.K. Rowling was touched by Vielma's connection to Harry Potter and sent a wreath of red flowers along with a card to his funeral. The card read "To Luis, Who died for love. You will never be forgotten."