Articles on this Page
- 06/17/16--15:16: _Kevin Federline say...
- 06/17/16--15:16: _Tom in NYC. In Tayl...
- 06/17/16--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 06/17/16--19:34: _Alicia Keys' Traile...
- 06/17/16--19:42: _Tito Jackson confir...
- 06/17/16--19:52: _Bey & Jay Z alleged...
- 06/18/16--09:41: _Lonelygirl15 is Back!
- 06/18/16--10:03: _Varsity Blues' Ron ...
- 06/18/16--10:16: _Top 10 Mean Girls i...
- 06/18/16--10:45: _Radiohead releases ...
- 06/18/16--10:53: _New Suicide Squad p...
- 06/18/16--11:17: _Wynonna Earp 1X13- ...
- 06/18/16--12:20: _Tyga: Kylie Oversha...
- 06/18/16--12:31: _Nick Jonas can't st...
- 06/18/16--13:21: _Pop Superstar Mike ...
- 06/18/16--13:39: _Singer MAX Writes S...
- 06/18/16--13:43: _The one interview t...
- 06/18/16--13:45: _Pictures from the O...
- 06/18/16--14:22: _ONTD Original: Top ...
- 06/18/16--14:39: _Leonardo DiCaprio M...
- 06/17/16--15:16: Kevin Federline says being Married to Britney was Overwhelming
- 06/17/16--15:16: Tom in NYC. In Taylor's car.
- 06/17/16--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 06/17/16--19:34: Alicia Keys' Trailer for 'Let Me In'
- 06/17/16--19:42: Tito Jackson confirms Janet isn't using a surrogate
- 06/17/16--19:52: Bey & Jay Z allegedly drop $93 Mil on LA Mansion
- 06/18/16--09:41: Lonelygirl15 is Back!
- 06/18/16--10:03: Varsity Blues' Ron Lester dead at 45
- 06/18/16--10:16: Top 10 Mean Girls in Movies
- 06/18/16--10:53: New Suicide Squad poster + soundtrack
- 06/18/16--11:17: Wynonna Earp 1X13- synopsis, sneak peek and promotional pictures
- 06/18/16--12:20: Tyga: Kylie Overshadowed Me
- 06/18/16--12:31: Nick Jonas can't stop talking about his penis
- 06/18/16--13:21: Pop Superstar Mike Posner Opens Up About His Struggles Depression
- 06/18/16--13:39: Singer MAX Writes Song For Christina Grimmie: "Christina's Song"
- 06/18/16--13:45: Pictures from the Orange is the New Black season four premiere
- 06/18/16--14:22: ONTD Original: Top Mean 'Girls' on TV
- 06/18/16--14:39: Leonardo DiCaprio Must Testify in 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Lawsuit
-Britney got intimate with Kevin even tho he told her he was involved with Shar Jackson and she was expecting his baby.
-He's proud he got Britney pregnant "back to back" their 2 sons are born close to each other.
-He got 20,000 a month child support cuz the court didnt find Britney fit enough to have custody.
- spotted rolling up to the gym in Taylor Swift's plush car on Friday morning,
- was later seen using the vehicle to run some errands,
- a day earlier, he jetted into the Big Apple on Taylor's luxury private jet after a romantic getaway at her home in Rhode Island.
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
What would you do? Where would you go? Watch the new official trailer for LET ME IN starring Alicia Keys releasing worldwide on June 20.
There are more refugees in the world today than at any point in history. And half of them are children. LET ME IN is a cinematic experience which reimagines the refugee crisis as if it was happening on America’s shores. Written and directed by Jonathan Olinger, this tale of survival and the remarkable power of the human spirit is inspired by the stories of real refugees. Starring Alicia Keys, the film follows her and her family's quest to survive after they experience unimaginable violence and embark on a journey that will forever change them. Along with thousands of Americans fleeing the conflict in Los Angeles, they must seek safety by attempting to cross the border into Mexico. Guided by their resolute love for each other and utter determination, the refugee family must navigate oceans and desserts in their unrelenting pursuit to find refuge and reunite.
We Are Here and HUMAN present LET ME IN, a Jonathan Olinger film, produced by Mike Peay alongside Chelsea Franklin and Hannah Roodman. The film introduces Naliyah Vega alongside Ricardo Martin. The film’s executive producers are Leigh Blake, Alicia Keys and Erika Rose Santoro. The film’s soundtrack is a new song, “Hallelujah,” off Alicia Keys' upcoming album to be released later this summer.
LET ME IN premieres online worldwide on June 20, World Refugee Day.
-Says 50 y/o Janet is "taking it easy" as she's pregnant with her first child. He doesn't say when Janet's due; says Janet doesn't know the baby's sex and that she's just hoping for a healthy baby
-Janet postponed her tour in April after she announced she & husband Wissam Al Mana were trying to conceive
-Tito says the family looks at Janet as "our little baby" and that he can't wait to see what the baby will look like. Says Janet will be a great mother because she's "very tough, very strict" but has offered Janet his baby skills and calls himself "the best diaper changer there is on this planet" (he does have, like, 8 grandkids)
*30,000-square-feet of air-conditioned interior space and a total of 38,000-square-feet under roof.
*10 bedrooms and 20 full bathrooms in the main residence plus several separate structures for guests and/or staff
*Forbes recently estimated their combined net worth at nearly $900 million
src: 1 | 2
Ten years after posting "her" first video, internet hoax heaux lonelygirl15 is back! If you're not familiar w her...um google it? From this video, we can tell that lonelygirl has become something of an Elder in her cult, telling whoever's watching that "the blood must flow" at the ceremony (the world-building of this thing was always so shoddy).
hasn't aged a day. lemme apply for this cult tbh
Ron Lester was best known for his role as Billy Bob from the 1999 film “Varsity Blues”. He died on Friday evening in Dallas after four months of with kidney and liver issues. He starred also in "Not Another Teen Movie" and in the tv show "Popular"
Sending love and prayers to my Popular cast mate, Ron Lester, one of the kindest and most joyous men I've known. https://t.co/vTNhGUPzpp— Christopher Gorham (@ChrisGorham) 17 giugno 2016
I will remember Ron as the sweetest most loving guy who would hug you until you couldn't breathe. Love to his family https://t.co/RqdE7PTH9O— Leslie Grossman (@MissLeslieG) 18 giugno 2016
Deeply saddened to hear of the passing of Ron Lester. My heart goes out to his family and all who loved him. You will be missed. RIP— Tamara Mello (@Tamara_Mello) 18 giugno 2016
So deeply saddened to hear this. He was such a kind soul. My heart breaks for his family. RT ... https://t.co/8u5TaFmzwe— Sara Rue (@SARARUEFORREAL) 18 giugno 2016
Edited to add the tweets, sources: 1,2,3, 4, 5, 6, 7
9. Taylor Vaughan, She's All That
7. Tracy Flick, Election
5. Nancy Downs, The Craft
2. Kathryn Merteuil, Cruel Intentions
Radiohead condemns 'violent intolerance' after fans are attacked at Turkish release party https://t.co/hdSOl5GFMQ— Mashable (@mashable) June 18, 2016
A group of men attacked Radiohead fans during a release party for their "A Moon Shaped Pool" album.
The record store, Velvet IndieGround, hosted the party as part of Radiohead's global streaming event.
The men attacked the fans because they were listening to music and drinking alcohol during Ramadan.
Radiohead offered their fans support and condemned "such violent acts of intolerance" in their statement.
1. “Purple Lamborghini” – Skrillex & Rick Ross
2. “Sucker For Pain” – Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & X Ambassadors)
3. “Heathens” – twenty one pilots
4. “Standing In The Rain” – Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (of The Black Keys) (feat. Mark Ronson)
5. “Gangsta” – Kehlani
6. “Know Better” – Kevin Gates
7. “You Don’t Own Me” – Grace (feat. G-Eazy)
8. “Without Me” – Eminem
9. “Wreak Havoc” – Skylar Grey
10. “Medieval Warfare” – Grimes
11. “Bohemian Rhapsody” – Panic! At The Disco
12. “Slippin’ Into Darkness” – War
13. “Fortunate Son” – Creedence Clearwater Revival
14. “I Started a Joke” – ConfidentialMX (feat. Becky Hanson)
source: 1, 2
Rumors: DC will announce something big next week. Rian Johnson might direct DC film? (he followed a few DC people on twitter)
Synopsis, sneak peek and pictures for Wynonna Earp 1X13, "I Walk the Line".
'In the Season 1 finale, the costs are high when Wynonna finds herself in a showdown with a most terrifying nemesis. Meanwhile, something shocking about Waverly’s past comes to light; and an impossible choice is faced by Dolls.'
Promotional photos for the episode at the link in the tweet:
SOURCES: #1, #2, #3
What are your thoughts about grooming and Stockholm Syndrome done to a young girl? What did you think about the episode and are you ready for the finale?
'Being in a very public relationship like that, it's hard for other people to see you differently', he told BigBoy TV, adding:'It overshadowed a lot of my talents and a lot of things I worked hard for' said the 'Stimulated' rapper.
His most recent album - his fourth "The Gold Album: The Tuna Dynasty" - failed to chart after being released on June 23, 2015. It sold just 2K copies in its first week, far less than Carly Rae Jepsen's 16K and not even sneaking into the Billboard Top 200.
'When you're not with that person, whatever that person does after you - that's their life and that's their decision to realize stuff. That's their bed. They gotta lay in."'That's life. That's love. People can decide to love who they want and start life with whoever they want,' he concluded. .
In a radio interview with HOT 97, Nick shares some fun info about....
- his mom thinks his NARB story is very funny
- claims he can last a long time because of his 20 minute NARB
- likes black women (his words)
- drinks tequila & smokes cigars (*BRAND NEW INFORMATION.gif*)
- friendzoning Tinashe
- Tove Lo's boobs
- praises Jay-Z's business sense and Tidal
Mike Posner gave a new interview promoting his album and upcoming Future Now tour with Demi and Nick Jonas. He spoke about fame, music, and the meaning of life.
- He produced for Big Sean while he was still in college, the two are bffs before fame
- He's suffered from depression for a long time and was medicated for it, but it got worse after he dropped from the charts the first time around
- He requested his label drop him after they told him he should just write for Bieber and other artists, and they did
-I Took A Pill In Ibiza is a song about "the disillusionment that accompanies some of the hollow goals that we strive for in this country and Western civilization as a whole —such as prestige, notoriety, money, admiration of the opposite sex.”.
- He was unhappy even when he was super famous & rich, money cant buy u happiness~, he said he was alone then too
- He ends the interview saying he hasn't eaten anything in 48 hrs and “Who believes in G-d after they have seen war? And who believes in war after they’ve seen G-d? Alright, gotta go!”"....then he hangs up.
Are you happy with your material posessions, ONTD?
Musician MAX has written a heartfelt song for his friend Christina Grimmie about her passing, and the proceeds will go to her family.
"Christina's Song"https://t.co/Fy4hUzRapg— MAX (@Maxgschneider) June 18, 2016
You can listen to the song on Youtube too
I need tissues.
-Gil Garcetti was the most difficult to get down. He did not write a book or revisit the case since.Chris Darden is the interview they wanted the most but couldn't get.
-They also tried to get OJ's first wife, Marguerite but she was difficult to track down. AC also declined to participate.
I wonder why they didn't ask the morally corrupt Faye Resnik or Kris.
Lori Tan Chinn
Brad William Henke
Adrienne C. Moore
Source 1 and 2
Don't forget to use spoiler tags when discussing the new season.
Edie Britt 'Desperate Housewives'
Top Mean Girl Moment:
Edie Britt and Susan Meyer were battling for Mike Delfino's affections since he first moved onto the Wisteria Lane. Mike ended up falling for Susan but once Mike was struct with amnesia, Edie swooped right in to help fill in the blanks with her revisionist history.
Santana Lopez 'Glee'
Top Mean Girl Moment:
Whether it is telling people like it is, challenging people to sing offs, Santana never had a loss for words. One of her top moments comes after a growing suspicion that Finn and Quinn were fooling around again while Quinn was dating the new guy in town. Santana went out of her way to get mono so she could pass it on to Finn in hopes of catching him and Quinn cheating. When they came down with mono Santana swooped in to steal Quinns man.
Cordelia Chase 'Buffy/Angel'
Top Mean Girl Moment:
Cordelia Chase spent majority of her time in High School on top of the food chain but after dating beneath her she was outcast from her popular group. After finding out her boyfriend cheated on her and being made a fool of, the bitch was back and once she was given an option of getting revenge by the vengeance demon Anyanka, her wish was for Buffy Summers to never have come to Sunnydale which lead to a very hellish alternate reality.
Katherine Pierce 'The Vampire Diaries'
Top Mean Girl Moment:
Katherine, the doppleganger of Elena, original love interest to Damon and Stefan Salvatore, Katherine was used to getting her way and causing havoc just for the fun of it. One of Katherines bitchiest moments was turning 2 brothers against each other but her top mean girl moment? Killing Carole Forbes and turning her into a vampire.
Blair Waldorf 'Gossip Girl'
Top Mean Girl Moment:
Blair Waldorf was the Queen B of the Upper East Side, what she wanted, she got and if you crossed her? She exiled Jenny Humphrey from the Upper East Side among other notible things. One of her top moments though? Taking out Georgina without even breaking a sweat. What's worse with dealing with Blair? Dealing with your parents and them sending you off to boot camp.
Naomi Clark '90210'
Top Mean Girl Moment:
Naomi was the HBIC of West Bev but once new girl Annie came to town, she threatened everything Naomi bad built. Once her boyfriend broke up with her to get with Annie, Naomi made it her mission to humiliate Annie from becoming besties with her so she could fly in her ex boyfriend and have Annie catch them in the act and later on turning the entire school against her.
Madison Montgomery 'AHS:Coven'
Top Mean Girl Moment:
Madison Montgomery was a top of the line mean girl in just about every single way. One of her top mean girl moments is trying to off Misty Day due to Misty possibly being the next Supreme.
I know there are plenty of mean girls in tv, so if I missed em, list em! Whose your fave?