Articles on this Page
- 05/31/16--16:45: _39 Movies That Are ...
- 06/01/16--11:14: _Queen Angel Olsen r...
- 06/01/16--11:17: _Outlander renewed f...
- 06/01/16--11:35: _#IAmAnImmigrant fea...
- 06/01/16--11:35: _Maya & Marty - Mile...
- 06/01/16--11:39: _Khloe and Odell Bec...
- 06/01/16--12:10: _Game of Thrones Sea...
- 06/01/16--12:13: _ONTD Original: Top ...
- 06/01/16--12:37: _Kim Kardashian shar...
- 06/01/16--12:38: _REJOICE! Bob Ross'"...
- 06/01/16--12:45: _Wynonna Earp showru...
- 06/01/16--13:08: _Britney's impact: J...
- 06/01/16--13:17: _Aquaman Director Ja...
- 06/01/16--13:24: _Ellen Page on 'Into...
- 06/01/16--13:37: _The best show on TV...
- 06/01/16--13:40: _John Carney apologi...
- 06/01/16--14:00: _Veep’s Jonah Ryan h...
- 06/01/16--14:17: _Monster Trucks - Of...
- 06/01/16--14:33: _America's Richest #...
- 06/01/16--14:37: _ontd original: best...
- 05/31/16--16:45: 39 Movies That Are Better Than The Book
- 06/01/16--11:17: Outlander renewed for third and fourth seasons!
- 06/01/16--11:35: #IAmAnImmigrant feat. Rosario Dawson, Lupita Nyong'o, and more
- 06/01/16--11:35: Maya & Marty - Miley Cyrus & Maya Rudolph Medley
- 06/01/16--12:10: Game of Thrones Season 5 episode 7 "The Broken Man" photos
- 06/01/16--12:13: ONTD Original: Top teen movies of the early 2000s
- 06/01/16--12:38: REJOICE! Bob Ross'"Beauty Is Everywhere" coming to Netflix
- 06/01/16--12:45: Wynonna Earp showrunner Emily Andras talks 1X09
- 06/01/16--13:17: Aquaman Director James Wan Weighs In On BvS Backlash
- 06/01/16--13:24: Ellen Page on 'Into the Forest'
- 06/01/16--13:40: John Carney apologizes to Keira Knightley
- 06/01/16--14:00: Veep’s Jonah Ryan has a scarily realistic campaign website
- 06/01/16--14:17: Monster Trucks - Official Trailer
- 06/01/16--14:33: America's Richest #SelfMadeWomen: Pop Stars Edition
- 06/01/16--14:37: ontd original: best celebrity owned beauty lines
- Stand By Me (The Body - Stephen King)
- The Last of the Mohicans (The Last of the Mohicans: A Narrative of 1757 - James Fenimore Cooper)
- The Lord of the Rings (The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien)
- The Devil Wears Prada ( The Devil Wears Prada - Lauren Weisberger)
- Stardust (Stardust - Neil Gaiman)
Angel Olsen just dropped a video called "Intern (trailer)." Shazaming the song reveals that the song "Intern" is off of her upcoming album "My Woman."
Starz has picked up Outlander for two more seasons. Season 3 will be based on the third book, while season 4 will be based on the 4th.
From the website:"Now – more than ever – it is important to demonstrate how America’s diversity – fueled in great part by immigrants – makes us stronger and more connected as a nation.
This Immigrant Heritage Month, the #IAmAnImmigrant campaign encourages all of us to explore our individual heritage & recognize our distinct and shared experiences. We all have our piece in the American story, whether as a new immigrant, native to this land, a descendent of slavery or those who came to our nation seeking a better life.
#IAmAnImmigrant honors each of our families’ sacrifices, struggles and successes – America’s strength is reflected in our diversity built over generations.
Join artists, entertainers, elected officials, organizations and your friends in celebrating the diverse heritage of our nation’s social fabric. Stand with immigrants, and join us on the road and online at #IAmAnImmigrant to celebrate the monumental contributions that immigrants have made — and continue to make every day."
Go to the second source to see all the portraits of celebs + buy a shirt.
sorry mods D:
Khloe Kardashian -- Droppin' That Booty On Odell Beckham Jr. (Pics) https://t.co/WPX3Kj4odr— TMZ (@TMZ) June 1, 2016
Khloe seems to be adding to her black athlete collection by cozying up to the Giants star.
Not so fun fact: OBJ lived with Drake while he recorded Views so expect Drake to hop on the Giants bandwagon.
This episode will feature:
Sam/Gilly, Dany, Tyrion/Mereen, Euron/Iron Islands and Bran will not be in this ep.
2000-2005 was a glorious time for music and film. Maybe it's because I'm biased & that's when I was in my tween phase, but everything from that time drips with nostalgia. If you've spent your teen years hoping to have the same experiences as the teens in these movies, this post is for you! Let's focus on some of the best teen flicks of the early 2000s.
Everyone was a Britney fan back in the day, and we all loved watching Britney act. Shonda Rhimes came through with the screenplay, and this movies remains fun to watch! Crossroads has it's flaws but it's always there to look back at when you want a nostalgia trip.
The Princess Diaries (2001)
This movie gave awkward girls hope around the world. And for that, it deserves to be on this list. It's also a pretty funny movie and still enjoyable to this day.
Save The Last Dance (2001)
With racial tensions, intensive drama, and dancing, there was a lot more going on in this film than your average teen flick. The soundtrack to this movie was on point and young Kerry Washington remains flawless.
A Walk To Remember (2002)
The adaption of this movie is a bit over-the-top but Mandy's performance will bring you to tears and leave your crying for hours after.
Evan Rachel Wood really gets into your head with her haunting transformation from troubled little girl to out-of-control problem child. This movie lowkey had us all wanting to try whip-its.
Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
This was quoted to death in 2004, but, when you give it some distance (a decade later) and watch it again, it's suddenly as hilarious as it was the first time.
Sugar & Spice (2001)
Any film that turns a gang of pom-pom tossers into criminals trying to support one of their own after she gets pregnant is worth a spot on this list.
Mean Girls (2004)
This one is pretty self-explanatory. You never get sick of watching this, even for the millionth time.
Bring It On (2000)
Iconique in every sense of the word. The teen flick that DEFINED the early 2000s deserves this spot.
- Saved! (2004)
- The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants (2005)
- Ghost World (2001)
- The Hot Chick (2002)
- Not Another Teen Movie (2001)
I'm sure I'll be stoned for missing some movies, so add your favorites!
Source + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + Me
Kim's been on a mission to get back in shape after giving birth to her son in December, and yesterday she shared that she's 12 pounds away from her goal.
In March she said that she'd already lost 42 pounds and wanted to lose an additional 28.
If you haven't had enough of Bob Ross between Youtube and Twitch, you can now watch Bob Ross' show "Beauty is Everywhere" on Netflix starting this month. "Beauty Is Everywhere" follows the same formula as "The Joy of Painting", but with the addition of Bob bringing on his pet squirrels every once in a while.
Source 1, 2
Favorite Bob Ross gifs/quotes?
Wynonna Earp's showrunner, Emily Andras, talks 1X09, "Bury Me With Your Guns On" and teases 1X10.
* Emily says that some people who have returned home from war talk about their PTSD, saying it's not always the guilt about killing that leads to PTSD, it's the power. There's something warped in that power from taking a life, it's a very distasteful thing to talk about, but it's quite common among people who have PTSD and Doc is the perfect person for Wynonna to talk to about this. Having this kind of power and having to make decision about who deserves to live and who deserves to die is going to continue to haunt Wynonna throughout the life of the series and it's the reality of being the Chosen One.
* It's important to understand Wynonna and why she is the way she is. She's a little cynical and hard on the outside and uses humor as a weapon, because for a long time she was accused of being a liar. She was accused of being crazy, something that deep down she fears is true. You have to be crazy to do what she does and to keep going. It's important to remember how hard her life was before she returned to Purgatory. Her dark past and troubled times make her a full rounded character.
* There's always a chance Constance will return. Emily loves the image of leaving someone buried in the salt in the middle of nowhere, knowing she can't die. It makes it a horrible but fitting fate, considering she cursed Doc and tried to kill Waverly. Doc did what he set out to do in Purgatory- get revenge on the Witch that cursed him- we'll have to see if Doc decides to stick around or if he finds meaning in another way. Bobo no longer needs the Stone Witch, he believes the lead is the key to escaping the Ghost River Triangle, he's obsessed with it and has a plan.
* For those worried, this is not the last we'll see of Gus. About WayHaught happening- the decks have been cleared for Waverly and she has no more excuses and doesn't need to pretend anymore to be who other people expect her to be. After everything that's happened the last few episodes, Waverly realizes life is short and you need to grab happiness where you can find it. Nicole realized that Waverly had a lot farther to go to figure out who she is and what she wants romantically, so Waverly had to be the one to make the first move. Emily says their relationship moving forward has a sweetness and genuineness to it, but cautions that this is a dangerous place and WayHaught will have to guard their love as carefully as they guard their life.
* About Doc and Dolls- they are two very different guys, Wynonna recognizes some sexy darkness in Doc, but Dolls is more of a person that she aspires to be good enough to be with. We shouldn't forget that Dolls has a major secret and some eye trouble that may need to be dealt with. About episode 10: Episode 10 is really fun, Dolls and Wynonna work together, while Doc and Waverly have an incredible B Plot. Nicole Haught is in it, there's a creepy, not good to women villain who the audience will want to see shot with Peacemaker. They explore the terror of winter and there's also possible their most shocking ending yet.
The ratings are still 0.1, but a rounded up 0.1 rather than a rounded down one, they need to tick up soon or I'll be really scared for the show. Wynonna Earp airs Fridays 10/9c on the SyFy channel.
- Reportedly talks are in the very early stages but Timberlake could be headlining the Monte Carlo's 5000 k newly renovated theater
- He's got a new solo album due for released in 2017 so the timing might be right
- Timberlake is also a new father who might be looking to stay closer to home
- Since Britney's trend setting Las Vegas residency was announced in 2013 she has inspired pop icons like Mariah, Jlo, Lionel Richie, Pitbull and others to get residencies of their own.
Will Timberpuke be next?
-Has coordinated some story setup with Zack Snyder and the people working on the Justice League movie. lmao yikes. can't wait til snyder is fired
-on bvs backlash: "I think it's a world that is so difficult to control, and always expectations of fans are out of this world, right? No pun intended. I know how hard it is, from making Conjuring 2, how much anticipation there is just from the first movie. I think you do the best you can, and tell the best story you can" lol ok
-Said that his close friend, Zack Snyder, is being respectful of Wan's plans for the characters.
just give me the batfam movie pls that's all i want
Ellen Page's new film "Into the Forest" isn't your typical end-of-days movie. Forget the zombie attacks or fire and brimstone, this drama from writer-director Patricia Rozema looks at the psychological side of complete loss. Page joins Shad to discuss why she chose Jean Hegland's novel as her first self-produced film.
- Shameless returns October 2nd on Showtime
-Usually returns in January. The season just ended in April
- Social media is speculating this is the last season as they did this to Weeds and Dexter
From a director who feels like a complete idiot. pic.twitter.com/vfO8m4U2Hl— John Carney (@jayceefactory) June 1, 2016
ICYMI last week Begin Again director John Carney insulted Knightley across multiple interviews saying about his new film "It's a small personal movie with no Keira Knightleys in it. It's really rewarding" and then referring to her as a supermodel and accusing of her not being able to keep his last film "humble".
After getting dragged by her fans, directors who had worked with her in the past, and the media he finally issued this apology.
It's a good apology but I still want to know what he was thinking when he started this.
Veep character Jona*h Ryan is running for congress, and his fake website is fantastic
Forbes released a list of the wealthiest self-made women in the country from all career paths. Of course we looked up the top 5 female pop stars.
So the only pop girls to make the list are… (PERSONAL WEALTH)
1.) Madonna - $560M
2.) Celine Dion - $380M
3.) Barbra Streisand - $370M
4.) Beyoncé - $265M
5.) Taylor Swift - $250M
Let them seethe Queen!
Every year, crappy cosmetic lines come out with a "celebrity line," which usually has nothing to do with the celeb and are cheap copies of other products. But sometimes a celeb gets involved and the results are magical. Below is a list of the best, not of celeb-endorsed lines, but celeb OWNED lines.
Launched in 2012, the business, now worth over $1 billion, has made a splash last year in the beauty department with the launch of Honest Beauty. Free of harmful ingredients, these products are guaranteed to be healthy and good for you.
Star Product: The Honest Beauty Everything Primer: An Allure Best of Beauty 2015 winner
A line inspired by her grandmother, this extremely budget friendly drugstore line launched to rave reviews. Covering everything from lipstick to makeup to haircare, the line has it all. Check out beautybets's rave review. Beautypedia also considers this brand a top drugstore line.
Star Product: Overnight Time-Release Retinol Capsules: Beautypedia gave this reasonably priced miracle worker 5 stars.
Co-owner Katie Holmes escaped Scientology to save your hair. "This luxury brand formulates its advanced hair treatment products with cutting-edge ingredients like hemp, bamboo, caviar and Kendi oil, a natural oil rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants."
Star Product: Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Omega + Nourishing Oil - Allure considers this THE best oil styling serum
Another celeb who turned to drugstore affordable prices, Mendes' line is known for its high end look and cheap prices. Refinery29 says "we love Mendes as an actress, but her true calling in life might very well be cosmetics. Her line, Circa, which launched this year, contains some of the most high-end drugstore makeup we've ever tried."
Star Product: Magic Hour Illuminating Concealer - Mendes herself says this is her favorite product, saying that the concealer pen is "everything" to her.
This is kinda obvious as her line is now a cosmetics giant. Nothing else to say as you probably all know & are familiar with her impressive collection.
Star Product: Iman BB Créme - a wide selection, good ingredients and an award winning product.
Kerr's organic and all natural skincare line has proven to be a hit and even won the 2013 Prix de Marie Claire beauty awards. Also probably the most expensive line out of everything in this list.
Star Product: Rosehip Body Oil - also an award winner, this body oil can be used on the face, as well (which might justify the price. okay not really).
Drew Berrymore- Flower; Josie Maran - Josie Maran; Claudia Schiffer - Schwarzkopf; Jennifer Aniston - Living Proof