Articles on this Page
- 05/23/16--07:48: _Britney quietly acc...
- 05/23/16--07:58: _Madonna Responds To...
- 05/23/16--08:08: _X-MEN:APOCALYPSE - ...
- 05/23/16--08:38: _'Fruit Ninja' movie...
- 05/23/16--08:48: _PJ Harvey's First T...
- 05/23/16--09:32: _Justin Bieber goes ...
- 05/23/16--09:39: _Flash Forward Reuni...
- 05/23/16--10:01: _ONTD Roundup
- 05/23/16--10:44: _Gaga in studio with...
- 05/23/16--10:48: _Lily-Rose Depp is t...
- 05/23/16--10:58: _Jacquie Lee moves t...
- 05/23/16--11:08: _Goop Gets RDJ and C...
- 05/23/16--11:13: _She is - Jonghyun MV
- 05/23/16--11:36: _Sophie Turner Think...
- 05/23/16--11:38: _Krysten Ritter: "Gi...
- 05/23/16--11:43: _Girl Meet World's n...
- 05/23/16--11:54: _The Property Brothe...
- 05/23/16--12:01: _Taylor & Her Minion...
- 05/23/16--12:59: _San Diego Gay Men's...
- 05/23/16--13:04: _Cannes: Jury Press ...
- 05/23/16--07:58: Madonna Responds To Prince Tribute Controversy With Grace
- 05/23/16--08:08: X-MEN:APOCALYPSE - Brain Freeze (TV Spot)
- 05/23/16--08:38: 'Fruit Ninja' movie in the works
- 05/23/16--08:48: PJ Harvey's First Televised Performance for Hope Six
- 05/23/16--09:32: Justin Bieber goes on a long rant about the BBMAs
- 05/23/16--10:01: ONTD Roundup
- Chris Brown Thinks It's Inappropriate for Kids to Wear TuTus
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Private Jet to Collect Environmental Award
- Jesse Eisenberg Dodges Questions About Woody Allen
- Weekend Box Office: The Angry Birds Movie #1
- New 'The Door' Game of Thrones Spoilers and Theories
- 2016 Cannes Winners and Losers
- Joanna Newsom Performs "Sapokanikan"
- Japanese Pop Star Stabbed 20 Times by Fan
- Keke Palmer Becomes A Trending Topic Over A Bare Faced Snapchat Picture
- Gillian Anderson as the Next Bond?
- Elijah Wood Claims There is a Paedophile Ring in Hollywood
- Promo for Next Week's Game of Thrones
- 05/23/16--10:44: Gaga in studio with Bloodpop & Kevin Parker
- 05/23/16--10:48: Lily-Rose Depp is the face of Chanel's new #5 fragrance
- 05/23/16--11:13: She is - Jonghyun MV
- 05/23/16--11:36: Sophie Turner Thinks Sansa Should Get A Girlfriend (But who???)
- 05/23/16--11:38: Krysten Ritter: "Girls Can Sell Toys!"
- Krysten Ritter was at The Late Show With Stephen Colbert talking about Jessica Jones (the show collected its Peabody Award this saturday).
- Stephen mentions how the show has an important cultural impact because it talks about serious subjects and also mentions the criticism about the MCU being a sausagefest.
- He then goes on to tell her about the recent rumours about how Iron Man 3's original villain was supposed to be a woman, but someone at Disney said it would be hard to sell toys of a female villain so they changed it up to a man.
- Krysten replied: "I didn't know that! Girls can sell toys!"
- She proceeded to say that she was sure that Jessica Jones' action figures would sell huge and she would try to make some calls after that interview to make it happen.
- A twitter troll has been harassing Taylor Swift and several members of her squad (Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevigne and Jamie King) with death threats.
- The troll also sent Chrissy Teigen a Dm saying "I am going to enjoy killing your friends".
- LAPD is investigating. They have subpoenaed Twitter but so far have found nothing about the troll's identity.
- Lots and lots of mansplaining.
- László Nemes seems to have liked Xavier Dolan's movie. Thought it was "ambitious" and it did resonate with him that Xavier was at the last year's jury that gave Nemes the Grand Prix for "Son Of Saul" though he claims that it had nothing to do with Dolan's movie getting the same award this year??? idk.
- The words "difficult" and "passionate" are thrown in a lot to explain how the decision making was.
- Donald Sutherland says that everyone was heard: "We listened to George, and we listened to László... everybody".
- OP thinks the old white men were the only ones making the decisions because of George Miller trying to justify their choices without anyone's help but Donald's, etc.
- They all seemed to agree about the Best Actress award tho.
- Kiki Dunst seemed over it:
- Thought only 3 movies out of the 15 he had seen were worth the trip.
- 'Graduation' from Romania,'Loving' from the USA, and 'Toni Erdmann' from Germany were these 3 movies.
- Thought 'American Honey' was a chaotic, repelling mess with Shia Labeouf playing another Shia Labeof-like character.
- Defines Steven Spielberg's 'The BFG' as "E.T. but without any of the magic."
Humble Pop Queen Britney Spears decided to forgo the big spectacle of receiving the Millennium Award on stage and instead decided to take a low key approach and graciously posed for some photos with her award in the press room before calling it a night.
Britney Spears with her Billboard Millennium Award 🏆✨ pic.twitter.com/yQiW1yd8XS— BritneyArmy (@SlaveForUBrit) May 23, 2016
More pics from the pink carpet
pic src / pic src / pic src / pic src / pic src / pic src / pic src/ pic src / pic src
- Will be a live action family comedy
PJ Harvey was a guest on BBC One's "The Andrew Marr Show" this past Sunday. She performed “The Community of Hope” from her latest album The Hope Six Demolition Project, and conducted a brief interview about the album creation.
I don't know about these award shows.. No disrespect to anybody at any of the shows or the people running it. Nothing but love for you guys and your support. But I don't feel good when I'm there nor after. I try to think of it as a celebration but can't help feeling like people are rating and grading my performance. A lot of people in the audience there to be seem worried about how much camera time they will get or who they can network with. When I'm doing a regular show I feel they are there for the right reasons and to strictly have a good time! But these award shows seem so hollow. I get the premise is to award people for their accomplishments, but is it really? Because when I look in the audience I see a bunch of fake smiles so that when the camera hits them they look happy. Sure there are people truly proud of others so I don't want to knock them I'm just looking at the vast majority. I just think to myself if I'm living my purpose I want the reward to be fulfillment. I'm getting awarded for the things that I'm doing and not for who I am which is understandable I know it would probably be hard to calculate and award someone's spirit lol. But When I do get these awards the temptation of putting my worth in what I do is so hard to fight!!!I am privileged and honored to be recognized by my peers in but in these settings I can't feel the recognition. There's an authenticity missing that I crave! And I wonder does anybody else.. Sorry not sorry about grammar it's not my strong point
About a week ago Gabrielle Union tweeted about discussing John Cho Flash Foward and with Chris Bosh. Union suggested that John Cho guest star on her TV programme 'Being Mary Jane' as Mary Jane's love interest. Cho promply responded saying he was up for it . It's not clear if John has ever seen an episode of Being Mary Jane (much like most of ONTD).
Gabby followed up on a fans tweet saying this should happen!
It should https://t.co/paM6xSBnow— Gabrielle Union (@itsgabrielleu) May 20, 2016
waiting... but not very hopeful. This won't happen because they will just tweet about it, not set anything up and blame scheduling conflicts.
For Sunday, May 22, 2016:
Mark Ronson, who is producing Gaga's new record, shared a photo showing Gaga and the Tame Impala (Same ol' mistakes) frontman, Kevin Parker, working behind a keyboard. Also in the picture is producer Bloodpop, who recently scored a U.S. number one single with Justin Bieber's "Sorry" that he co-produced with Skrillex. Ronson captioned the photo writing simply, "Illusion" which fans believe could be a hint at a track title.
Ronson has been working on Gaga's yet-untitled album since November. In a recent interview with Charlie Rose he revealed that the record they are making is "very honest, authentic, analog."
Gaga is also rumored to also be working with Giorgio Moroder & Redone on LG5
Are you ready for a "Sorry" meets "Same ol' mistakes" level BOP, ONTD?
lilyrose_deppI'm so excited to announce that I am the face of the new Chanel Number 5 L'EAU! ❤ @chanelofficial #newchanel5
This is Ryan Wilcox, he's an 18 year old guy from San Diego battling cancer and he absolutely LOVES Captain America and the Avengers and what we want for Ryan if possible is to meet the actors and actresses of the Avengers, especially Chris Evans who plays Captain America. He isnt doing too well and this would be a major way to boost his spirits and quite frankly be the best moment of his life if he literally got to meet his hero! Please share this to help get the attention of Chris, Robert, Scarlett, and the rest of the Avengers cast and try to make his dream come true! #chrisevans #avengers #makeawish
-She says that the men aren't doing it for Sansa so she should swing the other way.
-Thinks because of her interaction would Margaery that she would be a good fit for Sansa.
-Also thinks that Sansa could hook up with Arya (????)
ONTD thoughts??? I mean Yes to Sansa going all gay. No to Arya and Sansa because Cersei and Jamie are all the incest I don't need in this show thank you very much. I'm not mad at the idea of Margaery and Sansa but lol.
Would you buy a Jessica Jones action figure, ONTD? Do you think that action figures of Hela will be made once Cate Blanchett's movie featuring Thor comes to save the MCU? TYFYA!
Season three premieres in June, and the new opening credits sequence - directed by Ben Savage- pay tribute to Boy Meets World's most well-known and iconic one.
What in the Sunday school hell? Teenybopper hit Aaron's Party is crazier than this! No one over the age of 12 shotguns cupcakes at a party.
Taylor Swift, Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevingne -- Terrorized by Death Threats https://t.co/8rCXmQlMEh— TMZ (@TMZ) May 23, 2016
In honor of Pride Night, the San Diego Padres invited the San Diego Gay Men's Chorus to sing the national anthem before their 5/21 game against the Dodgers. This is what happened:
In case you can't watch, the video shows that instead of the regular accompanying audio track, they played a recording of a woman singing solo. The chorus members didn't get a chance to sing and had to depart the field to heckles/jeers from some fans.
The Padres issued an apology, claiming that there was no malice behind the mistake but that they had terminated their relationship with a third-party contractor and taken disciplinary action against the employee who let the mistake happen:
Openly gay and former Padres player Billy Bean chimed in:
Bob Lehman, the chorus' executive director, isn't buying the Padres' excuses, saying, "Somebody didn't know how to press the stop button? I couldn't believe a professional organization like that didn't know what to do."
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4
@XDolan you deserve EVERYTHING. You're a wonderful artist because you're an exquisite person. My heart celebrates you tonight and always.— Jessica Chastain (@jes_chastain) May 22, 2016
@MarkHarrisNYC Critics should inspire artists to evolve and grow. Bullying hobbles creativity. Its not enlightened, it's juvenile & cruel.— Jessica Chastain (@jes_chastain) May 23, 2016
Love you Thelma. He rivals Liv Ullman in terms of his sensitivity. He's not arrogant. Im fiercely protective of him. https://t.co/7PzJchh24j— Jessica Chastain (@jes_chastain) May 22, 2016