Articles on this Page
- 05/20/16--05:49: _Leaked Riverdale Fi...
- 05/20/16--07:06: _The 100's messiest ...
- 05/20/16--07:13: _Katy Perry delivers...
- 05/20/16--07:34: _Nicolas Winding Ref...
- 05/20/16--07:48: _Tyler Hoechlin cove...
- 05/20/16--07:58: _Another Day, Anothe...
- 05/20/16--20:03: _Welsh Hipster Bae @...
- 05/20/16--20:03: _Who killed Tupac Sh...
- 05/20/16--20:04: _Colton Haynes Posts...
- 05/20/16--20:25: _Taylor Kitsch joins...
- 05/20/16--20:26: _Céline Dion Release...
- 05/20/16--20:28: _Grimm Season Finale...
- 05/20/16--20:31: _Ariana Promotes Dan...
- 05/20/16--20:39: _Wendy Williams Thin...
- 05/20/16--21:00: _DC: Rebirth #1 leak...
- 05/20/16--22:07: _Star Trek Beyond Tr...
- 05/21/16--05:22: _John Barrowman wear...
- 05/21/16--05:23: _Godsica's majestic ...
- 05/21/16--05:23: _The Originals Post ...
- 05/21/16--06:16: _Fergie teases new p...
- 05/20/16--05:49: Leaked Riverdale First Look Promo
- 05/20/16--07:13: Katy Perry delivers tragic performance @amfARCannes
- her singing was out of sync and off key
- the lipsynching track kept going on and off
- her "ad-libs" sounded like a dying cat
- when things got really bad, Katy decided to do a Ashlee Simpson style hoedown
- At a press conference for The Neon Demon Refn called Von Trier over the hill and said he'd done a lot of drugs.
- Refn said the last time he saw von Trier he was hitting on his wife (actress and director Liv Corfixen)
- Always the charmer Refn said that after Corfixen turned von Trier down "He found some other slut."
- Poor Liv is not having a good Cannes Film Festival. At the press screening for her husband's film, which is dedicated to her, the press even booed the dedication.
- 05/20/16--07:48: Tyler Hoechlin covers Flaunt Magazine
- 05/20/16--20:03: Who killed Tupac Shakur? Buzzfeed investigates.
- 05/20/16--20:28: Grimm Season Finale Post Mortem
- 05/20/16--21:00: DC: Rebirth #1 leakage leads to Spoilers!
- 05/20/16--22:07: Star Trek Beyond Trailer #2
- 05/21/16--05:23: The Originals Post Season 3 Finale Discussion
- 05/21/16--06:16: Fergie teases new potential bop + fresh edgy visuals...
Different and shorter than the one shown to the reporters and advertisers at the upfronts. Watch it before it gets taken down.
Can't beleive it's finale time once again!!!! I'm so excited for you guys to see it, it's going to be EPIC #The100— Eliza Taylor (@MisElizaJane) 19 mai 2016
OP's bf Richard Harmon dgaf
This is it. The finale of @CW_The100 airs tonight! Let's see who makes it to season 4!— Richard Harmon (@RichardSHarmon) 19 mai 2016
Thanks for all the beautiful tweets about the finale, this fandom warms my heart on a daily bases. See you on the other side of S4 😘 #The100— Devon Bostick (@devbostick) 20 mai 2016
Proud to say I'll be heading back to work with my friends for Season 4. In an even bigger way! Because of you. #The100— Jarod Joseph (@JarodJoseph) 20 mai 2016
Definitely going to need to rewatch #The100SeasonFinale . Too much fun tonight.— Adina Porter (@AdinaPorter) 20 mai 2016
How was the finale guys?! #The100— lindsey morgan (@linzzmorgan) 20 mai 2016
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Did you watch the episode,ONTD ? Will you be there next season?
Katy Perry is trending online after she delivered a slew of tragic performances yesterday at amfAR in Cannes.
Didn't hate it, but I will always cherish the closing dedication, “For Liv,” being met with a cry of “Fuck you Liv!”— Mike D'Angelo (@gemko) May 19, 2016
Was there anything you did to prepare yourself for the role, besides growing the amazing cookie duster?
It was really funny, I came home from shooting and my dad hadn’t seen me since I had [the mustache] and I opened the door on Thanksgiving and he looked at me and was like “nope, nope, nope.” He said it felt like he was looking in a mirror. But mentally, [I] was going back and recalling those [baseball-playing] days and trying to remember what the vibe was like with the guys and what the mindset was and allowing that to be molded by Rick [Linklater’s] recollection.
Linklater’s name alone holds its own merit but what about this script made you jump at the opportunity?
A lot of sports movies—in my personal opinion—make the mistake of focusing too much on the actual game or the stuff on the field. If you want to watch a game, you watch a game. That’s where the drama really is, but when the game is playing out on-screen, you know it’s scripted and the outcome is determined. The drama of that moment is not quite the experience you get when you watch a real game. So, to me, the most interesting and fascinating thing was the relationship between the guys.
Rest @ src
British actor Jared Harris, French actor Jean Reno, South African-American actress Charlize Theron, Spaniard actor Javier Bardem, French actress Adele Exarchopoulos, American director Sean Penn and American actor Zubin Cooper pose during the photocall of the film 'The Last Face' at the 69th international film festival in Cannes on May 20, 2016.
Plot summery: A director (Charlize Theron) of an international aid agency in Africa meets a relief aid doctor (Javier Bardem) amidst a political/social revolution, and together face tough choices surrounding humanitarianism and life through civil unrest.
I joined in the booing for my first time today for The Last Face. It was so bad that I laughed at loud at times.— Melissa Silverstein (@melsil) 20. Mai 2016
Sean Penn needs to stop directing. Hated pretty much every second of The Last Face.— Melissa Silverstein (@melsil) 20. Mai 2016
THE LAST FACE: A transcendently bad movie about aid workers and African suffering. But to its credit, the romance is actually worse.— Alison Willmore (@alisonwillmore) 20. Mai 2016
Poor Jean Reno, saddled w/ the worst of the godawful dialogue in THE LAST FACE. On romance: "It is not grabbing. It is loving." #Cannes2016— erickohn (@erickohn) 20. Mai 2016
The Last Face is Beasts of No Nation rewritten for white people by Nicholas Sparks. No wonder Penn and Theron broke up #Cannes2016— Benjamin Lee (@benfraserlee) 20. Mai 2016
Is it possible Charlize Theron saw a rough cut of THE LAST FACE and *then* ended things with Sean Penn? I would.— Guy Lodge (@GuyLodge) 20. Mai 2016
"Choreography" cover and releases new single
"All in the Name" ft. Elton John and Alan Cumming
on background vocals
The pastel majesty of "All in the Name"
Bright Light Bright Light with Elton John on Graham Norton last night
This is possibly the first time an unsigned (self-published) artist has performed on GN.
Graphic Designer's Twitter
I heard it this morning and was kind of meh at first, but it's stuck with me all day, such an earworm, and have listened to it like 10 times. I also have an inappropriate crush on him, so I apologize for my enthusiasm.
Tupac was murdered in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas one night after watching a Mike Tyson boxing match with Suge Knight, the C.E.O. of Death Row Records (a west coast label) at the time. After the match, Tupac and his bodyguards had an altercation with Orlando Anderson in the lobby of the MGM casino. Orlando Anderson was a member of the South Side Crips, a Compton-based gang. After the fight, Tupac and Suge left in the same car with Tupac entourage following behind. The drive-by shooting occured, with bullets hitting Tupac multiple times and grazing Suge's head. Tupac died 6 days later in hospital, at the age of 25.
The LVPS didn't arrest anyone in connection with the murder and didn't follow up Yaki Kadafi's (a member of Tupac's entourage) claim that he saw who killed Tupac. Yaki was murdered 2 months later.
From LA times journalist, Chuck Phillips, who gathered his evidence using anonymous sources.
- Orlando Anderson, The Crips, and Biggie Smalls killed Tupac.
- First conclusion: Member of the Crips were involved as a retaliation to the earlier assault of Orlando Anderson.
- Second conclusion: Orlando was the shooter.
- Third conclusion: Biggie Smalls paid $1 million for the assassination of Tupac. He also bought the gun for it to be done with, because he wanted it to be done with his gun.
- Biggie and Tupac had a well-known feud, and Biggie was furious that Tupac claimed to have slept with him wife in his song 'Hit 'em up'. There had also been verbal altercations and other diss tracks.
- Biggie nor anyone associated with him were arrested in connection with the death.
- Orlando Anderson was shot and killed in 1998. He denied he killed Tupac.
From Russell Poole, former LAPD detective.
- Suge Knight set up the murder.
- Though he was hit in the shooting, he also had motives to kill Tupac, such as: Suge Knight owing Tupac money (up to $3 million), which gained more traction when Tupac's mother sued Death Row Records for mishandling her son's money. Secondly, Tupac was planning to leave the record label - Tupac had fired his lawyer, who was also Suge Knight's lawyer, and had written Tupac's contract with the label. A week after his lawyer had been fired was when Suge Knight invited Tupac to the Mike Tyson match.
- After the fight in the lobby when everybody was fleeing the scene, Suge stopped to make a phone call. He also insisted that Tupac ride with him. The car was shot at on Tupac's side (as though the shooter had been told).
- Orlando's statements on the fight go from claiming Suge was involved, to then claiming he was trying to pull people off Orlando. This suggests a pay-off.
- It was never confirmed that Suge Knight was shot at all. A 2014 report, however, says that Knight's head had clearly been wounded and that he was worried about Tupac. Some think the officer who reported this may have also been paid off by Knight.
From LAPD detective Greg Kading.
- Sean Combs, a.k.a. P. Diddy, C.E.O. of Bad Boy Records (an east coast label) was behind Tupac's death.
- A Crips member, Keith Davis, confessed on tape to Kading, claiming that P. Diddy paid him $1 million to murder both Tupac and Suge Knight.
- Orlando Anderson was Keith Davis' nephew.
- He confessed that Orlando pulled the trigger. Davis also claims he was in the car.
- The motive here is that P. Diddy was worried that Suge Knight was going to have him murdered first. Tupac was only included because of 'Him 'Em Up', which pissed Diddy off.
- Another thing to note is that Tupac had been shot multiple times before at his recording studio in 1994. This was in New York City. Tupac said that he thought it was people associated with Diddy. A man by the name of Dexter Isaac helped this claim by stating in 2011 that Diddy hired him to rob Tupac the same night.
- P. Diddy has denied he was involved.
- Keith Davis' claim may be unreliable because he confessed to get a sentence of 25-to-life down (for unrelated activities).
- The Jewish Defense League - a far-right, pro-Israel, extremist organization - had Tupac killed because of political reasons.
- Both of Tupac's parents were in the Black Panther Party (who support Palestine), who heavily influenced Tupac's political views.
- The FBI had files of death threats from the JDL towards Tupac.
- Tupac is still alive, and faked his own death.
- Last year, a man named David Myers reportedly claimed to have helped Tupac fake his own death.
- However, this story has no other 'evidence' and is believed to have originated from a fake news site.
- A lot of people believe Tupac is alive and well in Cuba.
Who do you think killed Tupac, ONTD? Do you have any other theories?
Out and proud Teen Wolf star Colton Haynes shared a cheeky fan-made mani(pulation) on his Instagram account in honor of #NationalSendaNudeDay. The Puzzle & Dragons television commercial star later responded to a fan's warning not to Google himself nude, admitting he's been sending photoshopped nudes to Tyler Posey, Tyler Hoechlin, and Stephen Amell all day. [Why not Robbie?]
@XnaraArts it's my favorite pastime haha I literally sent Stephen, hoechlin, & Posey pics of them today and we've been dying laughing— Colton Haynes (@ColtonLHaynes) May 20, 2016
Paraphrased from @ColtyHaynes, 1.
ONTD: Did you send a nude? Wonder how much of demon48180's work is in his spank bank tbh.
Taylor Kitsch will join the currently untitled Firefighter Film with Josh Brolin, Jeff Bridges and Miles Teller.
Kitsch is set to next film Xavier Dolan's 'The Death and Life of John F. Donovan' with Jessica Chastain, Natalie Portman and Kit Harington and will also make his directorial debut as he films his own feature film, 'Pieces' this summer.
Taylor was also spotted in Paris this past week with his rumored girlfriend Rachel McAdams.
It's on Itunes / Apple Music (and spotify) too!
Céline and YouTube star Lindsey Stirling will also be performing together at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday!
Céline first sang The Show Must Go On during her Taking Chances Tour in 2007-2008! She recently started singing it again during her Vegas show.
two celine posts in one week, aren't you lucky
Tell me your favorite covers ONTD
Grimm - Season 5 Finale - Post Mortem Interview https://t.co/gWYgbACBHa— SpoilerTV (@SpoilerTV) May 21, 2016
-It was basically 2 hours of the Grimm gang vs Black Claw and the Bonaparte guy.
-They killed Meisner (fuck you very much Grimm).
-Eve fought Bonaparte and got stuck with glass almost killing her again. Nick healed her with the healing stick so much so that she turned back into Juliette.
-Rosalie is pregnant with another Wesen baby (that makes 3 so in about 15 years from now they will reboot this show with them). They are stuck in a tunnel that goes nowhere trying to escape from Black Claw.
-Wu went all badass Wolf on a few guys but they didn't say what happened to him and Hank.
-Diana (Renard's & Juliet's antichrist baby) went all voodood priestess a few times lastly making Renard kill Bonaparte before he could kill Nick. To Be Continued next season sometime next season with only 13 episodes (winter of 2017?)
Me & My TV
Omg Ariana's iconic Grindr ad pic.twitter.com/TZBg9YtnUD— Mathew Rodriguez (@mathewrodriguez) May 20, 2016
Ariana knows her audience!
One of Ariana Grande's fans got a random man to purchase her new album 'Dangerous Woman' on Grindr! 😂👏🏼 pic.twitter.com/WlXGZ4vVUP— Shady Music Facts (@musicnews_shade) May 20, 2016
Source 1 | 2
gaga who? ONTD, what have YOU done to procure your copy of Dangerous Woman?
around the 6:00 mark
- Adele embodies the "real woman"~ and this is the year of body acceptance/embracing different body types so she'll likely win
- Adele doesnt have to wear a bodysuit to sell music
- Would rather see Beyonce live rather than Adele
- Adele and Beyonce arent in the same category
- Adele had 16 producers/writers on her album and Beyonce had almost 100 (LOL)
Do you prefer to listen to skinny artists, ONTD?
Warning! DC Universe: Rebirth #1 Spoilers Leak On Reddit. And You Won’t Believe DC Comics Has Gone There… https://t.co/QRH2jgfvH0— Bleeding Cool (@bleedingcool) May 20, 2016
A beloved hero returns:
OG Wally West reappears as Kid Flash looking for help
There are 3 Jokers
The Watchmen return and it appears as if Dr. Manhattan created The New52verse. His prequel series might have been a prequel to him creating it.
what have they done to my Idris...
John Barrowman wore hills while on Loose Women and fell down on his ass. It's hilarious.
Live bloopers post?
Creator of the Solar System and second coming of Christ ~Godsica~ blessed us with her Bible 2.0 aka With Love, J on May 17th. It only took until today for FLY (fly up to the top of the charts tbh) to surpass
former girlband member rookie lip syncher Floppany whose video was released on May 10th.
ONTD is your fave the real queen of this site, SNSD, Korea and the world whom is slaying in every sense or are you just settling for a Tiffany?.
Source: Coridel Entertainment, SMTOWN.
Aaaaand... everybody lives. Kinda. Looks like there'll be a time jump in S4? Vincent was the best part of the ep, tbh. Even I thought Marcel was being a bit hypocritical.