Articles on this Page
- 05/17/16--19:49: _Matt Bomer had to f...
- 05/17/16--20:44: _Person of Interest ...
- 05/17/16--20:47: _Shocking News, Holl...
- 05/17/16--20:47: _Jon Berg and Geoff ...
- 05/17/16--20:49: _Gaming company unde...
- 05/17/16--21:29: _Kelly Rowland's gir...
- 05/18/16--04:11: _The TRUE Rihanna co...
- 05/18/16--04:11: _In "You Poor Dears"...
- 05/18/16--04:12: _"Agents of S.H.I.E....
- 05/18/16--04:13: _The New Addams Fami...
- 05/18/16--04:13: _The Flash 2x23 Exte...
- 05/18/16--04:14: _SHOWTIME CANCELS ‘H...
- 05/18/16--04:30: _Kim Kardashian: The...
- 05/18/16--04:40: _Jessica Jung - Love...
- 05/18/16--06:44: _Sharapova's Hearing...
- 05/18/16--06:46: _Mariah Carey explai...
- 05/18/16--19:06: _Drag Race season 8 ...
- 05/18/16--19:14: _Supernatural season...
- 05/18/16--19:38: _RUMOR: John Boyega ...
- 05/18/16--19:38: _Years & Years cance...
- 05/17/16--19:49: Matt Bomer had to fight Russell Crowe
- 05/17/16--20:44: Person of Interest 5x06 Promo "A More Perfect Union"
- ELIAS IS ALIVE!!
- 05/17/16--20:47: Jon Berg and Geoff Johns now in charge of DC Films
- Zack Snyder & co seem to be taking a back seat due to the two critical missteps of Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman
As part of running DC Films, Jon Berg and Geoff Johns become producers on Justice League, as well as other future DC projects. Johns was reportedly heavily involved during production of Wonder Woman.
- Jon Berg and Geoff Johns will balance each other out, with Berg being the seasoned film executive, and Johns being the comic veteran.
- Both Berg and Johns have a close relationship with newly appointed Justice League executive producer Ben Affleck, with Berg collaborating with Affleck on both Argo and Live By Night and Johns reportedly co-producing and writing the Batman solo.
- Johns is an integral part of DC Comics' "Rebirth" as well as DC TV's Arrow, The Flash, and Supergirl.
- Kelly Rowland currently has a show on BET called "Chasing Destiny" where she auditions and trains girls to form a new girl group, which will have a record deal with LA Reid's Epic Records
- On this week's episode, Kelly finally formed the group after endless harmony, dance, and vocal lessons
- The group is currently
- Gabby, Shyann, Brienna, Ashly, and Kristal
- With the help of vocal coach, Stevie Mackey, they did their first performance on the show in front of others in LA
- They sang Hotline Bling and killed it with amazing harmonies
- The studio version is up on soundcloud, but no one has the TV version recorded yet
- 05/18/16--04:11: The TRUE Rihanna comeback single now has a video!
- 05/18/16--04:11: In "You Poor Dears" News: Popular J-Rock Band to Tour With Flops
- 05/18/16--04:13: The New Addams Family's Uncle Fester Passes Away
- 05/18/16--04:13: The Flash 2x23 Extended Promo "The Race of His Life"
- 05/18/16--04:14: SHOWTIME CANCELS ‘HOUSE OF LIES’ AFTER 5 SEASONS
- 05/18/16--04:30: Kim Kardashian: The Spy Who Corrupts The Youth
- 05/18/16--04:40: Jessica Jung - Love Me The Same' Music Video
- 05/18/16--06:44: Sharapova's Hearing & other tennis news
- 05/18/16--06:46: Mariah Carey explains not knowing JLO
- "You know what, I'm very forgetful. Apparently I'm forgetful, because I don't remember the fact that it was just like, 'Hi, I'm so-and-so,' and then move on."
- "If I have never had a conversation with you, and someone asks me about you I'd be like 'I don't know him'."
- "I don't know her! What am I supposed to say? I'm not gonna put on a thing like, 'oh we're all Hollywood and lets just all pretend we're best friends because we're in that land'. It's no offense to anybody."
- 05/18/16--19:14: Supernatural season finale promo
Matt Bomer on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Discussing The Good Guys, how Russell Crowe choked him (severely)and then sexy eating cupcakes.
hope you take it mods, it's just cute and stuff
Is it just me or is Matt really letting his freak flag fly in these latest interviews?
Needs MattBomer tag.
"A More Perfect Union" - The Machine sends Reese and Finch to a wedding to protect a pair of POIs before their nuptials. Also, Fusco becomes angry at being kept in the dark by the team and takes it upon himself to investigate a string of missing person reports, on PERSON OF INTEREST, Monday, May 23rd on CBS.
Next week there is one ep on Monday and two eps on Tuesday.
Source - 1
In another "everyfuckingbody knows this" segment, Hollywood keeps blaming the public for the lack of diversity in movies and shows, so Venkat Kuppuswamy and Peter Younkin, business-school professors at the University of North Carolina and McGill University, respectively, took a look at data on the film industry in order to measure how diverse casts went over at box offices and the results are a surprise TO NO ONE.
The researchers came to the conclusion that audiences don’t reject films with diverse lead actors, they actually prefer them. They also found that increasing a cast’s diversity in no way decreases the likelihood that a film will be nominated for an Academy Award.
So with minorities purchasing 46 percent of all movie tickets, simply, there are no excuses.
I invite you all to read the entire article at the source for more information about the study.
This can be also applied to women leading movies as well
What do you think of the changes, ONTD? Better, worse, or it makes no difference?
(Somi is on the left, 19 year old bandmate Sejeong is on the right)
15 year old Jeon Somi is the most popular member of new girl group IOI . She was the #1 overall winner of the show "Produce 101"
Somi, who turned 15 in March, has been the target of gross sexualization by her largely old Korean man fanbase and one gaming company tried to take advantage of that
IOI was picked to promote this new video game and Somi shot advertisements for the game where she was dressed v inappropriately(the pic shown above)
She was also made into a character for the video game and she was given overexaggerrated body parts (ie. huge breasts)
Somi is also half white, leading many to speculate that Korean companies are more okay with sexualizing her and not her bandmates since she looks more "mature" and "exotic" and less Korean
somi during the photoshoot
ONTD, do you think Somi is being sexualized in advertisements like this because she's biracial?
Their harmonies are really impressive, especially for their first time singing together. I hope there aren't line up changes as the show continues...
And, more importantly, will it be an international smash hit?
-They claim "it was the most heartbreaking decision"
-The deceased ain't coming back to the show (this is what we call SACKED)
-Apparently conversations about next season's big bad, now that the Avengers got rid of Hydra [and S.H.I.E.L.D., which they seem to have forgotten], "are going nowhere"
The death so nice, they did it twice! What did you think of last night's interesting finale, ONTD? :3
- Michael Roberds who played Uncle Fester in the tv series The New Addams Family passed away suddenly on May 15
- He had told his sister he wasn't feeling well on Saturday, he was with his brother when he had a "medical emergency" and became unconscious on Sunday. He was taken to hospital but could not be revived and passed away shortly before midnight.
- Doctor's say he had a series of "short heart attacks" but exact cause of death is yet to be given
- He was 52
- Asides from The New Addams Family, he appeared on several tv shows and movies. He was a stage actor and did several plays as well as sketch comedy. He was also a writer and a film reviewer for radio.
i only just found out about this, otherwise i would have posted earlier (i tried to find a better source but there wasn't any). i was lucky enough to meet michael at a con a few years ago and he was such a lovely and genuine person. i'm sure some other ontders remember watching this show back in the 90s which looking back is kind of awful but i remember loving it as a kid. rip michael.
The series finale “No Es Fácil,” marks the first time an American scripted series was shot in Cuba since the restoration of diplomatic relations.
Big love to all my #HouseOfLies tweeps. Your support and praise means a lot. Better to sprint to the end than limp to a finish. We did that!— Don Cheadle (@DonCheadle) May 18, 2016
Dear #HouseOfLies fans-We loved spending these 5 yrs w/you. Now sadly, like the great Doug Guggenhiem, we'll all be "shutting the fuck up".— Kristen Bell (@IMKristenBell) May 18, 2016
source, 2, 3, 4, 5,6
I thought it was coming to an end based on this season's plotine. It's stilla bit of a shock. It's a shame it (oddly) didn't get much love for it's diversity and LGBT representation.
- Iranian officials believe that Kim Kardashian is a secret spy working for Instagram.
-Kim was employed by Instagram to post aspirational photos that flaunt a lifestyle that’s at odds with Islam.
-Part of a complicated ploy to corrupt Iran's lifestyle, targeting the youth and women.
-Iranian government has long policed Instagram and Facebook usage in their country, cracking down on Instagram accounts which they believe attempt to undermine the Iranian lifestyle.
note: video got reuploaded twice lmao <3
Sharapova's hearing today
- Sharapova admitted to failing a doping test in January for Meldonium
- Controversy as to how long drug stays in the system so some
- Some athletes could could avoid bans when it was found if they had stopped taking the drug before 1st January 2016
- Sharapova however admitted to continuing to take it
- Faces up to a 4 year ban, though experts thing 6-12 months is more likely
Does tennis have a double standard?
- Article posted in Herald Sun, suggesting Djokovic's physical incident with umpire Bernades would not have been treated the same way if it had been done by Kyrgios
- During Djokovic's SF against Nadal when Bernades came down to check a mark Novak insisted he didn't touch it and when Bernades moved to touch it, Novak forced his arm back
- Comes after last year Nadal famously received criticism for blacklisting Bernades from umpiring his matches after giving him a time violation penalty
Are we at the end of tennis's Golden Era?
Sideline Cut: Tennis’s golden era has lost its shine https://t.co/1rME7y9QGz— Irish Times Sport (@IrishTimesSport) May 16, 2016
- Match fixing and doping allegations now tainting the sport
- Serena in Rome won first title in 9 months
- Federer has only played 4 tournaments this year
- Nadal struggling for confidence still
- Sharapova faces lengthy ban
- Djokovic enters most tournaments as favourite and wins without much challenge
- Lack of stars providing sustained threat from the lower generation
Toni Nadal says Nadal will play mixed doubles with Muguruza in the Olympics
- Nadal is currently ranked #5 in singles, Muguruza #4
- Federer has also said he will play mixed doubles with Hingis
- Toni Nadal claims Nadal/Muguruza will not be 'as strong' as Federer/Hingis but still competitive
- Nadal missed 2012 Olympics due to injury after winning gold in singles in 2008
Source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
So in short
After the crowning, a well loved queen took her time to share some words about the winner of season 8 of Drag Race.
purse first, raven second.
The current Marvel internet rumor involves John Boyega possibly joining the cast of Black Panther. It all started when John Boyega posted on his snapchat amount with a picture that said "meeting time". Shortly after the image was posted the head of Marvel Studios Kevin Feige starts following John Boyega's twitter account. Meanwhile infamous scooper website Heroic Hollywood recently said in an article that "Hot, unconfirmed scuttlebutt(?) is telling me Star Wars: The Force Awakens star John Boyega may be meeting for the film as well." John Boyega even expressed interest of wanting to play Black Panther a few years ago so only time will tell to see if this rumor is true.
SOURCE + my phone
Who would you want John Boyega to play if he was casted in Black Panther?
Years & Years have been forced to cancel their current US tour as of now because singer Olly Alexander is still sick. Sorry Y&Y US fans. :((((
Without an opening act the past two days Ellie had to open up her own show with an acoustic set.
Get better Olly ♥