Articles on this Page
- 04/22/16--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 04/23/16--09:24: _Castle Feud — What ...
- 04/23/16--09:42: _Bill Maher talks Wh...
- 04/23/16--10:02: _What's the 1st thin...
- 04/23/16--10:03: _Maisie Williams: 'I...
- 04/23/16--10:03: _The Vampire Diaries...
- 04/23/16--10:23: _Doctor Who Introduc...
- 04/23/16--12:59: _ Neill Blomkamp's A...
- 04/23/16--13:11: _Drew Barrymore cite...
- 04/23/16--13:28: _Golden Globes tight...
- 04/23/16--13:28: _Beyonce takes over ...
- 04/23/16--13:30: _Idol runner-up La’P...
- 04/23/16--14:25: _One of the writers ...
- 04/23/16--14:35: _Is Diane Kruger pre...
- 04/23/16--14:38: _Doug Hutchison Talk...
- 04/23/16--16:48: _50 cent sees his so...
- 04/23/16--16:48: _MAC's New Summer 20...
- 04/23/16--16:49: _Top 10 Actors that ...
- 04/23/16--16:49: _Carly Rae Jepsen to...
- 04/23/16--16:50: _Caitlyn Jenner make...
- 04/22/16--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 04/23/16--09:24: Castle Feud — What Really Happened Behind The Scenes
- 04/23/16--09:42: Bill Maher talks White race shame
- 04/23/16--10:03: Maisie Williams: 'I did Game of Thrones to get a new laptop'
- 04/23/16--10:03: The Vampire Diaries 7x20 Promo
- 04/23/16--10:23: Doctor Who Introduces The #NewCompanion
- 04/23/16--12:59: Neill Blomkamp's Alien Movie Might Actually Happen
- Let me summarize this mess: first it was greenlighted, then when R. Scott announced his own Alienverse (Prometheus and Alien Covenant), the project was closed "temporarily" and probably permanent and given how mixed the reactions for Prometheus were, Fox is being really cautious about greenlighting 2 films of the same universe but according to Sigourney Weaver, after reading the script and loving it, Blomkamp might still get to make his film.
- "Well, I *think* it is. Ridley asked Neill NOT to make our Alien until after Prometheus 2. He (Ridley) wanted his movie to shoot and be released first. But it’s an AMAZING script, and Neill and I are REALLY excited about doing it. We’re doing other things until we can get going on that. I’d be really surprised if we DIDN’T do it, because it’s such a great script, and we love working together. So, it’s just going to take a little bit longer to get out to you, but it’ll be worth the wait."
- 04/23/16--13:28: Beyonce takes over Times Square
- 04/23/16--14:35: Is Diane Kruger pregnant?
- 04/23/16--14:38: Doug Hutchison Talking About Falling in Love with Courtney Stodden
- 04/23/16--16:48: 50 cent sees his son for the first time at his own Meet&Greet
- 04/23/16--16:48: MAC's New Summer 2016 Collection 'Vibe Tribe'.
- MAC's new make up collection for the summer sports adorable Navajo "tribal" inspired packaging.
- Music festivals are the ~inspiration~ apparently.
- "The collection has absolutely no connection to nor was it inspired by the Native American cultures." -MAC spokesperson.
- 04/23/16--16:49: Top 10 Actors that Have Bared All in Movies
- 04/23/16--16:49: Carly Rae Jepsen to shoot new music video after her Canadian tour!
- 04/23/16--16:50: Caitlyn Jenner makes a point about gender neutral restrooms
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
-Stana Katic and Nathan Fillion started out as "fast friends and it was even rumored they were dating.”
-Over time Stana’s star rose and Nathan felt he was being upstaged because he considered himself the star
-Stana wants to direct, and went on the set during her day off to ‘shadow’ the director. Nathan was livid and demanded she leave.
-Only Stana showed up for the wrap party. She made a cryptic speech about her time on the show, saying how much she loved everyone and enjoyed the ride. And there wasn’t a dry eye in the room because we all felt she knew she wasn’t coming back
-Everyone on set is aware that Nathan basically runs the show and calls the shots, and to cross him could mean their jobs so they get along fine with him. On the other hand they all love and adore Stana
Says white people need to stop being ashamed of being white.
Defends Trans rights, while insulting Caitlyn Jenner.
-OJ is serving time for armed robbery & battery but is eligible for parole in a year
-Has apparently had a crush on her ~43v3r~
-Thinks her current relationship with Corey is a sham & thinks he could provide her with everything she could ever need (rme)
-Also is obssesed with Caitlyn and would date her too (?????)
-Wants to land a spot on KUWTK
Some parts of the article:
"The thing I was really obsessed about was whether I would earn enough money to buy myself a laptop," she tells British newspaper The Guardian. "My step-dad Gary just looked at me and said: 'I think there'll be enough for a couple of laptops Maisie'"Maisie puts her success as an actress down to what she terms her "weird" looks, saying, "I know my looks are kind of weird - compared to other actors my age - but they work for me.""I might not be a classically beautiful leading lady, but that means I'll play a different sort of leading lady."Despite enjoying her stardom, she admits that it was strange growing up in the spotlight, saying, "Look, any teenager is totally lost at some point. It's a really mental time. So to have that and then everything else from being on the show was mind-blowing."
Although she won the hearts of Doctor Who fans in her guest role as the immortal Viking Ashildir, she insists she will not return, saying, "I'm not returning. I can say that. It's not a secret."
His only great movie has been District 9 but Ridley it's doing awful too so I don't know what to think...
On a positive note, Weaver back as protagonist makes me happy
In an interview with Elle, she talks about how Ever After is her favourite role because it's all about rescuing yourself [flawless taste, Drew, flawless taste].
Says: 'And then I came across this story that said, 'The Grimm brothers had it all wrong, that Cinderella rescued herself.' And I thought, 'Rescue yourself? That's who I want to be, that's who I need to be in this life.'
Also talks about Charlie's Angels.
Will be starring in a Netflix show with Sheriff™ Timothy Olyphant called Santa Clarita Diet.
source / source
Ever After or Timothy Olyphant gifs are welcome.
In order to prevent movies such as "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind" and "Her" being nominated for Best Comedy, and even winning like "The Martian" (while up against Melissa McCarthy’s "Spy" and Amy Schumer’s "Trainwreck"), the Golden Globes decided to change a bit its rules.
The HFPA stating the obvious:
Drama and Comedy:
a. Motion pictures shall be entered in the category that best matches the overall tone and content of the motion picture. Thus, for example, dramas with comedic overtones should be entered as dramas.
a. Voice only performances are not eligible in any acting category.
b. Cameo appearances in which a person plays him- or herself are not eligible in any acting category.
Animated Motion Pictures:
Motion pictures with less than 75% animation of the motion picture’s main characters do not qualify as animated motion pictures.
Beyonce took over Times Square in New York City yesterday (April 22), ahead tonight's HBO premiere of her new project, "Lemonade."
Lemonade is expected to be the release of Bey's 6th solo album, which has been rumored as a lengthy concept video. It airs tonight on HBO at 9 p.m. EST.
Did you buy your wig glue, ONTD?
Source + 2 + 3
- 2 weeks ago, Renae stated:
“I am one of the people who don’t really agree with that lifestyle. I wasn’t brought up that way; it wasn’t how I was raised,” she continued, “but I do have a lot of friends and a lot of people that I love dearly who are gay and homosexual, and they’re such sweet, nice people. We should just respect each other’s differences and opinions and move on.”
- tweeted: We don't have to agree with each other's life choices to love/respect one another.
-responded to backlash:
“I tried to be as open and honest and neutral as possible, but that’s the way interviews go. Sometimes when you do interviews, it gets twisted up,” she said. “I can understand when I read it back why people were offended, and for that I deeply apologize. I wasn’t trying to offend anyone. I was just trying to honestly answer a question that caught me off guard. It was supposed to be an interview about singing, and it became political and I’m not a political person at all.”
do you accept her apology, ONTD?
Source | 2
He co-wrote the screenplay with the director, Scott Derrickson.
3:00 - Marvel doesn't control people, but instead encourages people to be better
4:50 - Kevin Feige is the Lebron James of the Movie Industry right now
8:45 - Doctor Strange has something for everybody since it's so much about characters, but is also a fantasy film (like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings) - it's very magical but still plays into superhero tropes that people enjoy
13:10 - Christopher Nolan ripped off Doctor Strange for Batman Begins (the part where Batman goes to Tibet to learn magickz). Apparently Doctor Strange will have crazy magic and visual extravagance
16:25 - Marvel wants this film to stand on its own rather than tying things into the other movies - they really want to do something new and fresh
18:07 - whitewashing the Ancient One with Tilda Swinton - his argument is that the Ancient One is Marvel's Kobayashi Maru in that no matter what they decided it would be a losing situation. He mentions that the Ancient One was already a racist stereotype coming from a place that was in a "very weird political place" (Tibet) so if they acknowledged that he was Tibetan, then the Chinese government wouldn't allow the movie to be shown in China. But if they chose other Asian ethnicities it would be an issue because it wouldn't be a correct representation. Too much cultural and political sensitivity surrounding Tibetan and their relationship with China and other Asian countries, so they just went with a white person hoping that casting a woman would score them some points via feminism. He says the "Social Justice Warriors" would be angry either way. He says the problem is the fact that many of these characters are racist to begin with and were created in more racist periods of his
source: double toasted
ONTD, do you agree with him on the issue of whitewashing the Ancient One? Are you more or less excited for Doctor Strange? And who would win in on the courts, Kevin Feige or Lebron James
"This beautiful actress – who mostly does films – has publicly stated that she wants to have children. There are a few challenges. She’s pushing forty.She’s not married. She has a boyfriend but recently embarrassed him (and herself) by getting much too cozy with a film costar. Actually, it went beyond embarrassment. It really damaged her relationship with her boyfriend. They were thisclose to a break up. So is she serious about the baby comment? Yes! The reason we say that is because she has made the biggest move of all: She has completely cleared her schedule of new projects! While she has typically worked on two to three projects a year for the past decade – and usually has several projects in development or production – that pipeline has now been clea
ned out." (Blindgossip)
Doug explains: "Courtney was being courted by tons of men, closer to her age, wealthier than me, more, famous. From sports figures to politicians to sheiks in the Middle East."
Natalie Nunn responds in a later interview; "What the f dude? How are sheiks finding a 16 year old?"
MTE Kim Richards.
Feel free to join ONTD Political!
SOURCESOURCE 2SOURCE 3IMAGE SOURCE
"My life is full of surprises, this little guy is my son DAVIAN. He started crying, I was thinking why you crying i gotta pay for this shit. LMAO"
yoooo 😂 😂 😂 goodnight!
10. Richard Gere (American Gigolo)
7. Kevin Bacon (Wild Things)
5. Harvey Keitel (Bad Lieutenant)
2. Tom Hardy (Bronson)
Tiny Canadian songtress, Carly Rae Jepsen, is currently in the middle of her 29-day Canadian tour (where Hedley is closing for her), and decided to take some time off today to answer some of your burning questions in a Q&A hosted by Ottawa radio station, Jump 106.9
She talks about hoping to work with Charli XCX and Jack Antonoff soon, shooting her next music video, releasing left-over songs from E•MO•TION, her hair, and possibly touring in Europe.
Here's a summary of the questions asked:
Don't have a screen cap for this one, but when someone complimented on her hair, Carly said she was bored of her [long] hair and wanted to change it up.
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Jump 106.9
Has your fave ever released 5 music videos from an album that flopped commercially? Which song from EMOTION should the music video be for? Warm Blood or I Didn't Come Here To Dance please.
In March, North Carolina was the first state to ban transgender people from using public restrooms of their choice.
A similar law in Mississippi, allows employers to cite religion when it comes to policies on bathroom access and dress codes. Both of the measures have sparked debate on the privacy and safety of both transgender and non-transgender patrons of public and work restrooms.
"We all want safety and privacy in public bathrooms," Caitlyn says. "But these anti-LGBT bills, like the ones in North Carolina and Mississippi, actually make us less safe, not more safe. They open the door to abuse, aggressive and confrontational behavior in bathrooms, and encourage strangers to demand that women and girls prove that they are actually female in order to use the restroom. No one wants that."
What is your take on gender neutral WCs, ontd ?