Articles on this Page
- 04/12/16--09:37: _Rachel Dolezal is B...
- 04/12/16--09:53: _The Huntsman: Winte...
- 04/12/16--10:21: _Trailer for the mov...
- 04/12/16--10:21: _LIE DETECTOR TEST!!...
- 04/12/16--10:22: _RuPaul's Drag Race:...
- 04/12/16--10:22: _First sneak peek of...
- 04/12/16--10:22: _ONTD Roundup
- 04/12/16--11:03: _Vougue's 10 (5) Mos...
- 04/12/16--11:37: _Lebron James Slides...
- 04/12/16--11:40: _Finally, An MCU Pos...
- 04/12/16--11:46: _Dora The Explorer S...
- 04/12/16--12:42: _Rihanna throws a b-...
- 04/12/16--12:42: _Killer Mike Gets Dr...
- 04/12/16--12:43: _Hamilton star Lesli...
- 04/12/16--12:43: _Cornetto sponsoring...
- 04/12/16--12:45: _Queen of Pop covers...
- 04/12/16--13:04: _Lindsay Lohan engaged
- 04/12/16--13:17: _annie clark aka st....
- 04/12/16--13:30: _Lea Michele gets tw...
- 04/12/16--13:34: _Wynonna Earp 1X03 s...
- 04/12/16--09:37: Rachel Dolezal is Back... Appears on The Today Show
- 04/12/16--09:53: The Huntsman: Winter's War L.A. premiere
- 04/12/16--10:22: RuPaul's Drag Race: Untucked S8E6
- 04/12/16--10:22: First sneak peek of MAC's Selena Quintanilla collection
- 04/12/16--10:22: ONTD Roundup
- Kylie Jenner Claims She Started Wig-Wearing
- How Melissa McCarthy Became the New Adam Sandler
- Nick Caught Cheating on Iggy Azalea Again
- The Girl on the Train Movie Poster
- Khloe Kardashian Blogs About Losing Virginity at 15 to Older Man
- Kanye West Still Talking About Interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs
- Who went home on RuPaul's Drag Race?
- 'Creed' Star Tessa Thompson Joining 'Thor 3'
- Erykah Badu Agrees With Conforming Girl Dress Codes For Men
- Top Shonda Rhimes TV Characters
- Stephen Fry criticizes trigger warnings, says abuse victims must grow up
- Stars...They're Not Like Us! Take a Peek at Celebrity Salaries
- Megan Fox Is Pregnant With Her Third Child
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 04/12/16--11:03: Vougue's 10 (5) Most Anticipated Coachella Acts
- 04/12/16--11:37: Lebron James Slides Into 18 Year Old IG Model's DMs
- 04/12/16--11:40: Finally, An MCU Poster That Doesn't Suck
- 04/12/16--11:46: Dora The Explorer Suspended For Vaping In School
- 04/12/16--12:43: Hamilton star Leslie Odom Jr. isn't a fan of NY mayor's racist joke
- 04/12/16--12:43: Cornetto sponsoring Selena's Revival 2k16 tour
- 04/12/16--12:45: Queen of Pop covers One Direction
- 04/12/16--13:04: Lindsay Lohan engaged
- 04/12/16--13:17: annie clark aka st. vincent is making her directorial debut
- 04/12/16--13:30: Lea Michele gets two new tattoos - one honors Cory Monteith
- 04/12/16--13:34: Wynonna Earp 1X03 sneak peek
- Announces that she is writing a book about racial identity, what it's like to be white but identify as black
- Doesn't have any regrets on how she identifies
- Trying to rebuild life and looking forward to getting back into racial and social justice work
- Says that "race didn’t create racism, but racism created race."
WIll you be buying her book, ONTD?
The movie premiered at TIFF last September. In December, news of a cheating scandal broke with rumors of Diane and Norman getting cozy at the premiere and making out at an East Village bar. Diane and Joshua Jackson are still together.
While on vacation in California, Romy breaks things off once and for all with her boorish husband in a dramatic final fight. A free woman in a strange land, Romy embarks on a life-changing trip through the desert that brings in her touch with strangers who impact her life in various ways: a kindly small town police officer, a pregnant, trailer park-dwelling mother, and a charming, ruggedly independent cowboy with whom she finds the possibility of new love.
refresher on the cheating saga: 1234
A few months ago, a man named Jordan James Parke made international headlines when it was reported that he spent $150,000 on plastic surgery to look like his idol, Kim Kardashian!
But in a 'Maury Show' exclusive, James was determined to prove that his extensive surgery was NOT to look like Kim Kardashian after all! Take a look at the shocking lie detector test results!
God Derrick is annoying and so freaking combative, but Kim Chi slays as always
MAC posted the above photo on Instagram with the caption: A preview of Como La Flor Lipstick, one of the products from the upcoming #MACSelena collection! @SelenaQOfficial’s vivacious music and style lives on through the passion of her fans and her impact on Latin beauty and culture. #MACSelena is a makeup collaboration inspired by the devotion of all those who continue to be touched by the young legend, tenderly curated with Selena’s own sister, Suzette Quintanilla. “I wanted the colours to be about her personally, what she wore on and offstage,” says Suzette. “She has been gone for 21 years already, and for this collaboration to happen, it’s pretty much incredible. It just shows the love her fan base has even though she’s gone; that her music still lives on and her legacy has grown tremendously since she’s passed. It’s a great honour to have M·A·C collaborate with Selena’s name and her fans — FOR her fans.” Available October 2016 in select markets!
For Monday, April 11, 2016:
"Get out your flower crowns and crop tops: Coachella kicks off this weekend. Each year, the Indio, California, festival has added more headliners and performances to its lineup, and as a result, it’s become harder to pick and choose which shows to see during the three-day music bacchanal. Some of the buzziest shows are no-brainers (go ahead and add the LCD Soundsystem and Guns N’ Roses reunion shows to your list right now), but there are many other performances from both big bands and up-and-coming artists that are also worth your attention. Here, our curated breakdown of the best acts to see at this year’s Coachella."
Don’t call it a reunion tour: Five years after their big farewell, LCD Soundsystem is “100 percent back.” While the band has already played two small gigs at New York’s Webster Hall last month, expectations are high for their headlining performance at Coachella this weekend. The reunited group is reportedly in the midst of working on a new album. Will the Indio concertgoers be the first to hear it?
Performing on Friday, April 15 and 22
Jumping on the reunion bandwagon, the indie band is back after its own five-year hiatus. The Kills have parted with their classic garage-rock sound for their newest album, Ash & Ice, which mixes in soul, blues, and even dancehall music. Their new sound is perfect for those Indio crowds who want to keep the party going all night long.
Performing on Friday, April 15 and 22
Christine and the Queens
The French pop crossover artist makes her Coachella debut. The gender-bending singer’s quirky dance moves, thoughtful lyrics, and unique melodies have made her a fast favorite among Lorde, Madonna, and Grimes. No better time than a live performance to see what all the hype’s about.
Performing on Friday, April 15 and 22
Pro Era founder and Malia Obama fave Joey Bada$$ has taken the fashion world by storm with Calvin Klein’s celeb-heavy ad campaign and sitting front row at the Fall 2016 men’s shows. But style isn’t the only thing this 21-year-old rapper easily excels at: He also has a mesmerizing stage presence.
Performing on Friday, April 15 and 22
Not sure that SZA is going to make it big? Just take Rihanna’s word for it. RiRi and the 25-year-old rapper recently performed their catchy single “Consideration” at the Brit Awards, and hey, if a girl can hold her own onstage next to Bad Gal RiRi, then she can certainly deliver a solid performance at Coachella.
Performing on Saturday, April 16 and 23
Full list at the source
ONTD, who are you most excited to see perform this weekend?
- 31-year-old, married Cleveland Cavaliers star Lebron James allegedly sent Instagram model 18 year old Rachel Bush a direct message.
- She posted screenshots to her Twitter page but deleted them soon after.
- Yesterday she attended a Cavs game and posted videos and pictures to her IG.
ONTD, would you date a professional basketball player?
First Look at Doctor Strange Poster
-Fatima Ptacek is the fifteen-year-old actress who voices Dora the Explorer.
-Suspended for three days from her private school after being caught using a vapor pen to inhale caramel-flavored water.
-Parents of another student feel Fatima received special treatment due to her star status. Their daughter was expelled from Manhattan's Avenues: The World School for doing the same thing.
-Are seeking $40,000 in damages and for their daughter to be reinstated into the school.
ONTD, were you ever suspended in school?
Famous "Run The Jewels" rapper and Bernie supporter Killer Mike has been working hard to pitch the idea of a Bernie Sanders presidency to Black Americans. But he has come under fire from Black Lives Matter activists for his revisionist telling of their interruption of Sanders at a rally last August. The activists state that Mike misrepresented the response they received from both Sanders' campaign and his crowd. One of them took to social media to ask that Killer Mike stop spreading a different version of events and was ignored while Mike continued to only engage with male responses to the same subject. After dragging him on social media, Marissa Johnson took to the magazine, The Establishment to elaborate on her frustrations with Killer Mike's actions and what really happened:
Killer Mike argued that Bernie Sanders allowed me to speak at the rally in Seattle and that he’d listened to my concerns, which proved that he truly cared about Black people. He claimed that while Hillary was dismissive of BLM protestors, Bernie Sanders embraced them.This, of course, was not my experience. Mara and I were met with constant resistance as we fought to gain control of the mic. Nearly every man on stage put their hands on me. Even Senator Sanders himself chest-bumped me in an effort to get back to the podium. And after we made it clear that he would not be able to address the audience before apologizing for silencing Black women when confronted at Netroots earlier in July, he insisted that he was not going to apologize and he left the event.
She details more of her experience:
What ensued was a highly contentious battle for control of the event between Mara and myself, the event organizers, and Bernie’s campaign that resulted in my speaking at the podium for several minutes, and Senator Sanders leaving the event when we did not allow him to speak. The crowd was outraged, chanting Senator Sanders’ name during a moment of silence for Mike Brown and calling for the police to tase us while throwing water bottles at us on stage.
On Killer Mike's misogyny:
Not only did Killer Mike’s revisionist history whitewash our work, but it re-imagined us as “girls” instead of women. Killer Mike repeatedly refers to myself, Mara Willaford, and Ashley Williams as “girls” while referring to the Black person Bernie Sanders chained himself to in the ’60s as a “woman.” This infantilization of grown women is common and often an unintentional slight in the communities I work in, so I was inclined to let it go.
But his decision to ignore me, yet talk to men about my experience, washed away all benefit of the doubt, thus unleashing the Twitter storm. When he finally did respond to me hours later, it was only after responding to other men all day. To top it all off, he ignored and blocked numerous other Black women critiquing him on Twitter while simultaneously engaging with even his male detractors.
Read the whole piece here.
SOURCES: 1, 2
- In a skit at Saturday night’s Inner Circle show, Hillary Clinton joined New York Mayor Bill de Blasio as a surprise guest.
- Clinton joked that de Blasio was late with endorsing her. Blasio apologized and said he was "running on C.P. time". Riffing on the phrase “colored people time,” referring to the stereotype that "colored people" are always late.
'Hamilton' star Leslie Odom Jr., who is black and plays Aaron Burr in the hit production, addressed the mayor from the stage.
“I don’t like jokes like that, Bill,” Odom said.
Clinton then brushed it off, saying to de Blasio that it was “‘Cautious Politician Time.’ I’ve been there.”
ontd just watch the video for maximum cringe its only 40 seconds
[Video]: Cornetto's official television commercial advertising the Revival Tour in Singapore. pic.twitter.com/YHhpcQFEVm— Selena Gomez News (@LifeWithSelG) April 11, 2016
Seems like Selena is joining the big leagues aka having a big ass company sponsoring her forthcoming tour. Cornetto will be sponsoring her Singapore stop of her tour and the company will release a brand new limited edition Cornetto Royale Red Velvet and an exclusive Cornetto Royale Chocoluv wrapped in Selena Gomez Revival tour packaging.
The new special edition packages:
ONTD are you a Selena fan, a Cornetto fan or both?
Soulful queen of pop and also Long Island native white citizen Debbie Gibson has covered One Direction'sDrag Me Down. It is riveting and also has the ability to destroy ISIS.
Interesting note: she's playing this on her piano that was once owned by gay white man Liberace.
- Lindsay, 29, and Egor, 22, got engaged over the weekend
- They met in London thru friends & have been reportedly dating for five months
- He's the son of a Russian multimillionaire real estate mogul
- what could go wrong?
+ Annie will make her directorial debut on Magnet Releasing’s upcoming all-female-helmed horror anthology film “XX”.
+ Not only will each segment be directed by a woman, each will star female leads. Clark’s segment, scheduled to film this spring, has been co-written and will be produced by genre maven Roxanne Benjamin (“Southbound”).
+ In addition to Clark, other directors attached include Karyn Kusama (“The Invitation”), Jennifer Lynch (“Surveillance”), and Jovanka Vuckovic (“The Captured Bird”), who was once the editor of Rue Morgue Magazine.
And one more.. for my quarterback.. ❤️ pic.twitter.com/XxWgO34Egn— Lea Michele (@msleamichele) April 12, 2016
#5 was Finn's jersey number on Glee
For you Grandma.. I love you forever.. ❤️ pic.twitter.com/4LI64mBXrA— Lea Michele (@msleamichele) April 12, 2016
Lea's twitter: 12
Image of Cory as Finn
For some reason SyFy is only releasing sneak peeks for the episodes and not promos.
In case you want to know what the show is about:
Sources: #1, #2
Is anyone else watching this show? It's cute in the campy, cheap SyFy show way. Kinda Supernatural meets Justified meets Lost Girl.