Articles on this Page
- 04/08/16--07:42: _Stop the presses. K...
- 04/08/16--08:00: _Another new single ...
- 04/08/16--08:15: _'Ghostbusters' Funk...
- 04/08/16--08:31: _Digimon theme song ...
- 04/08/16--08:40: _Kate Hudson writes ...
- 04/08/16--08:46: _Ariana Premieres (A...
- 04/08/16--08:51: _Scarlett Johansson ...
- 04/08/16--09:04: _Carly Rae Jepsen of...
- 04/08/16--09:13: _ONTD Roundup
- 04/08/16--10:35: _Leonardo DiCaprio's...
- 04/08/16--10:35: _God is real, Peaky ...
- 04/08/16--10:36: _'Grandfathered' Net...
- 04/08/16--10:36: _New Music: MUNA pre...
- 04/08/16--10:36: _ICON & ONTD mildly ...
- 04/08/16--11:21: _Project Runway All ...
- 04/08/16--11:22: _"Edge of Tomorrow: ...
- 04/08/16--11:32: _Blood, Sweat and He...
- 04/08/16--11:32: _Bernie Sanders on L...
- 04/08/16--11:56: _Confirmed #Feminist...
- 04/08/16--11:56: _The Americans showr...
- 04/08/16--08:00: Another new single from Nick Jonas:Champagne Problems
- 04/08/16--08:15: 'Ghostbusters' Funko Pops! releasing in June... dudes remain pressed
- 04/08/16--08:31: Digimon theme song singer Koji Wada passes away
- 04/08/16--08:51: Scarlett Johansson covers Cosmopolitan (May 2016)
- 04/08/16--09:04: Carly Rae Jepsen officially releases Boy Problems music video
- 04/08/16--09:13: ONTD Roundup
- The Jackson Family is Afraid Paris' Boyfriend is Racist
- How Zayn Abandoned Fans That Made Him Famous
- Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel cover this week's issue of EW
- "Sad Affleck" meme puts "Sound of Silence" back on the charts
- Kourtney Kardashian New Brand Ambassador for Manuka Doctor
- Official Teaser Trailer for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- CBS Orders True Crime Anthology Series
- Jennifer Aniston shares what she eats on a typical day
- Russell Simmons Demands Apology from Bill Clinton
- ONTD Original: Arian Problematic Faves & Flops
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 04/08/16--10:35: Leonardo DiCaprio's New Model "Girlfriend"
- 04/08/16--10:36: 'Grandfathered' Netflix Accounts Prices Rising May 2016
- In May 2014, Netflix began to raise the price of its standard streaming plan for new subscribers, first to $8.99 a month, then to $9.99 a month last October. Existing subscribers, however, were grandfathered in at $7.99 a month for the two-stream, "HD" quality plan.
- Netflix will get an extra 34$ million per month to spend on movies no one wants to watch.
- The actual date of the change isn't avaliable yet but you'll get an email.
- Will you be one of the estimated 3% - 4% to cancel permanently?
- 04/08/16--10:36: New Music: MUNA premieres Summer Anthem 2016, "Loudspeaker"
- 04/08/16--11:21: Project Runway All Stars Does Athleisure
- 04/08/16--11:22: "Edge of Tomorrow: 2 Edgy 2 Die" Finds Its Scribes
- Jesse Owens biopic Race writers Joe Shrapnel and Anna Waterhouse have been brought on board to script the project.
- Both have worked with Cruise in Jack Reacher, Edge Of Tomorrow, Mission: Impossible—Rogue Nation, and the upcoming covert ops actioner Mena.
- 04/08/16--11:32: Blood, Sweat and Heels star Daisy Lewellyn passes away
- 04/08/16--11:32: Bernie Sanders on Late Night with Seth Meyers
- 04/08/16--11:56: The Americans showrunners explain that shocking death
- The showrunners had been planning Nina's storyline and death since Season 2.
- Once Nina left the US for the Soviet Union she was never going to come back, as that would have been too "outlandish".
- The writers consulted Farewell: The Greatest Spy Story of the Twentieth Century by Sergie Kostin for details about how prisoners who committed espionage in the Soviet Union were executed.
- Oleg's father will very likely find out about Nina's death.
- This season will be one of "chickens coming home to roost" and will be very intense. (!)
The video also features an Amber Rose impersonator fisting a Kanye West impersonator since without Britney KFed needs to scrape the barrel for other things to try and make him relevant. Also Andy Dick is in this because reasons I guess.
Even though it's only been two weeks since his last single and video were released, Nick Jonas is back with another single from his upcoming album.
Do you have champagne problems or can you only afford to have Boones Farm wine problems?
@OriginalFunko nope...I will not have anything to do with this movie. It will bomb worse than FF4. Shame on them for remaking a classic.— Scott Young (@Scottishborn71) April 6, 2016
@OriginalFunko Dog shit! Why bother with these? This movie needs to die and die again!— Shaun Cornforth™ (@TornShaun) April 6, 2016
@OriginalFunko most hated movie project of all time— Daniel Jake (@dial999now) April 6, 2016
@OriginalFunko coming soon to the clearance section— Jonathan Diaz (@JonathanDiaz29) April 6, 2016
Source 1 and 2
These are adorable and I am here for these Pops and this movie. Neckbeards can stay mad.
He was diagnosed with pharyngeal cancer which made him put his singing career on hold for two years in 2011.
His most known jobs are digimon's openings, such as butterfly (adventure 1) and the biggest dreamer (tamers). One of his last works was this song from digimon tri:
source and rip :/
Kate Hudson is the cover star of InStyle's May issue, for which she wrote an essay on feeling like a bad mother sometimes.
“Some days I feel like I should win best mom of the day award, and some days I find myself doing strange things that don’t have any real purpose, in faraway corners in my house, and I realize I am literally and deliberately hiding from my children.”
“…Even though every primal ounce of the nurturing, domestic woman in me gets pulled, I’m a hunter as well. And I love to hunt! And as a woman I feel that somehow we are supposed to feel apologetic about wanting both. But I don’t want to apologize for that anymore. Being both already comes at an emotional cost, without adding society’s antiquated idea of the traditional roles of man and woman in the home.”
“Yes, I help my kids with their homework. But I also get bored doing it. I will sit and listen to my children pontificate and discuss their ideas till the day is long because it warms my heart, but I really don’t want to do math! I’m gonna say it: I’d prefer to watch 'The Bachelor' rather than do fractions and divisions.”
Nicki Minaj & Ariana Grande performing "Get On Your Knees" at the T-Mobile Arena Opening Concert.https://t.co/oysf9dsvHD— Nicki Minaj News (@NickiReigns) April 8, 2016
just when i think im out this bitch pulls me right back in FUCK that song is so good. better than dangerous woman, flopcus, and be alright combined. the honeymoon avenue-esque opening omg
On equal pay:"There's something icky about me having that conversation unless it applies to a greater whole… I am very fortunate, I make a really good living, and I'm proud to be an actress who's making as much as many of my male peers at this stage… I think every woman has [been underpaid], but unless I'm addressing it as a larger problem, for me to talk about my own personal experience with it feels a little obnoxious. It's part of a larger conversation about feminism in general."
On hitting rock bottom:"Long, long ago, I had someone in my life who was forever unavailable...but, like, so attractively unavailable. You have to get to your breaking point… rock bottom is the moment when you're like, 'I've lost myself. Why am I standing outside this bar at 1:30 in the morning texting while my friends are inside? Or taking a taxi to see him at some ungodly hour? This isn't me.' That is the moment you've gotta cut it off. Otherwise, it will keep coming back, suck your blood."
She also shares her thoughts on Planned Parenthood at the SOURCE.
Source for the other photos
After an accidental 30-minute release a few days ago, Carly Rae Jepsen has officially released her video for the Song of the Summer 2016, Boy Problems!
For Thursday, April 7, 2016:
- Her name is Chelsey Weimar, she is dutch, a Victoria's Secret model (duh), and 19 or 20 years old.
- They were spotted leaving Nobu Malibu together and allegedly some of her instagram pics were taken at his place
- A source (= Leo's PR) says that they are not dating bc Leo is busy saving the environment
Rogue One teaser of teaser of trailer wishes it was so uninformative
Official synopsis: Season three sees Tommy Shelby pulled into the glamorous and dangerous world of international intrigue in 1920s Britain, putting his entire organisation and family at risk, and forcing him to question everything about his own ambitions and desires.
Also BBC Birmingham is holding a red carpet event with an exclusive screening of the first episode on 4 May. It will take place at The Everyman Cinema, Mailbox Birmingham, details of how to register for tickets to the screening will be coming soon to the BBC Shows and Tours website. The attending cast will include Cillian Murphy (Tommy Shelby), Paul Anderson (Arthur Shelby) and Packy Lee (Johnny Dogs), as well as the show’s producers and writer/creator and Birmingham-born Steven Knight. Fans are encouraged to get into the spirit of the series by dressing up for the occasion in Peaky Blinders-style costumes with flat caps and 1920s attire.
Sources: 1, 2.
there is a very handy chart at the source
pls say a prayer for the op and the 4 other J.Lo fans during this difficult time, ontd.
This week the designers created an athleisure outfit for Alyssa's sports line(?). Evidently for no pay or promotion, but get it. Ken quit the show for a bit. Lots of good side eye in general:
Bottom two: Ken and Layana
Do you look good in athleisure?
Just tell me if this queen will be back again, that's all that matters
-She died from cancer which she was battling during the shows 2nd season which ended her completing her radiation treatments.
I am not going to lie, I am making this post 100% for this next clip even though it was the final part of the interview. Apparently when Bernie was mayor in Burlington, he did a public access show and Seth Meyers showed a couple of clips from it.
sources: 1, 2, 3 and 4
Thunder bae Chris Hemsworth serves his fiercest face on the latest cover of Gay Times Magazine. The blonde bombshell and admitted feminist talks superheroes, meeting his first gay, and his love of Cher!
Never one to leave the gays hanging, Hemsworth also posed with a bunch of dudes and a bunch of balls.
In addition to whatever rehash of the Offenders Marvel is currently trying to show down our throats, regular-sized-Thor also stars in the upcoming Ghostbusters reboot. His ghoulish co-stars have sung the God of thunder and lightning nothing but praise, noting his improv chops.
Paraphrased from @GayTimes, 1. @POPSUGAR. @USWeekly. @IMAX.
ONTD: Can you be pretty AND talented?
Summary of interview, placing it under a spoiler cut just in case:
Apparently the only show to handle death correctly this week. Your faves could never, bow down.