Articles on this Page
- 03/17/16--20:04: _Who died in the HTG...
- 03/17/16--20:39: _Beyoncé Picked Jill...
- 03/17/16--21:45: _Amber Heard Confirm...
- 03/18/16--05:31: _Octavia Spencer in ...
- 03/18/16--05:31: _Scandal 5x14 Recap/...
- 03/18/16--05:32: _Emily Browning will...
- 03/18/16--13:42: _LUKE CAGE teaser tr...
- 03/18/16--13:42: _Grey's Anatomy 12x1...
- 03/18/16--14:52: _Garrett Hedlund eye...
- 03/18/16--14:54: _‘The Little Prince’...
- 03/18/16--14:54: _Haters made Iggy Az...
- 03/18/16--15:41: _ Drew Barrymore and...
- 03/18/16--15:41: _MAC x Tinashe short...
- 03/18/16--15:42: _PJ Harvey ruffles s...
- 03/18/16--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 03/18/16--18:59: _In Bollywood new: D...
- 03/18/16--19:00: _Undercover Jenners ...
- 03/18/16--19:01: _Xbox hosts Women in...
- 03/18/16--19:01: _Warcraft Extended T...
- 03/18/16--19:02: _Ariana Grande - 'Be...
- 03/17/16--20:04: Who died in the HTGAWM finale? Who was betrayed? SPOILERS...DUH!
- 03/17/16--21:45: Amber Heard Confirms Her DCEU Role
- 03/18/16--05:31: Octavia Spencer in talks for Guillermo del Toro's new film
- 03/18/16--05:31: Scandal 5x14 Recap/ 5x15 Promo
- Jake and Olivia have more problematic interactions
- Abby finds out Cyrus is secretly working for the linebacker Gov
- Olivia has a longwinded speech scene
- Abby tells Fitz about Cyrus's plans, he tells her to fire Cyrus, she does and gets his job (oop!)
- Olivia "misses" Jake and realizes his new girl is just a mark
- 03/18/16--13:42: LUKE CAGE teaser trailer!!!
- 03/18/16--13:42: Grey's Anatomy 12x15 Promo + Sneak Peek
- 03/18/16--14:52: Garrett Hedlund eyed for Cary Fukunaga’s "The Alienist" on TNT
- 03/18/16--14:54: ‘The Little Prince’ Will Go Straight to Netflix
- 03/18/16--14:54: Haters made Iggy Azalea feel suicidal
- 03/18/16--15:41: Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant to Star in Netflix Comedy Series
- 03/18/16--15:41: MAC x Tinashe short film
- 03/18/16--15:42: PJ Harvey ruffles some feathers with "The Community Of Hope"
- 03/18/16--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 03/18/16--18:59: In Bollywood new: Douchebags come in all colors
- 03/18/16--19:00: Undercover Jenners + Khloe - Snapchat Story
- 03/18/16--19:01: Warcraft Extended TV SPOT - Fighters
- 03/18/16--19:02: Ariana Grande - 'Be Alright' (Audio)
Caleb wasn't missing, he went into hiding and tried to rat out Annalise to the cops.
Caleb and his sister Catherine WERE fucking. Caleb DID kill his racist aunt. Phillip exposed him using some kind of FitBit shit to track his whereabouts that night. Then Caleb tried to frame Catherine with the gun.
Caleb killed himself after news got out (lol he probs didn't).
Frank betrayed Annalise back in the day. He bugged her hotel room for money and was the reason she got hit by a car & lost her baby.
Frank told Sam, Sam told him not to tell Anna. So that's why Frank killed Lila for Sam, because he owed him.
Frank leaves town, (presumably) kills Wes' white rapist daddy while Wes was confronting him.
Canadians no longer allowed in HTGAWM live viewing posts tbh
Mercado shared the news on her Instagram along with a message to Beyoncé. "So BEYond excited to finally announce that I'm on the official @beyonce website!!!" she writes. "A special shout out to Queen Bee herself and the amazing team behind it."
Jillian was previosuly seen in Diesel's Reboot campaign.
Source 1,2, and me.
- Octavia Spencer is in talks to join Guillermo del Toro's Cold War movie
- "love story set against backdrop of cold war era circa 1963"
- del Toro is writing, directing, and producing
- "top priority" for him apparently
- Octavia Spencer also recently signed on to star in Hidden Figures with Taraji Henson and Kirsten Dunst
source: 1, 2,
In who is still watch this news, tonight's Scandal 5x14 "I See You" had many confrontations come to a head:
Delicous Law and Order SVU bae Danny Pino set to start in a recurring role in 5x15 as someone with potential dirt on Susan Ross
ONTD do you still watch this show? If yes, what did you think of this ep? If not, when did you stop watching?
(Mods: sorry left the sources off completely omg)
Bryan Fuller's TW
Tbh, I was expecting someone older but I'm cool with this
if anyone can find a better quality rip, link me and i'll edit the post. just a short tease but ahhhhhhhhh THE HYPE IS REAL
“I Am Not Waiting Anymore” – Jackson learns about April’s pregnancy, while Alex and the team of doctors handles an hours-long triple-organ transplant surgery. Meredith considers dating again, and Andrew insists on not receiving special treatment after he and Maggie go public, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, MARCH 24 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.
Source 1, Source 2
- based on the book by Caleb Carr, which is about the search for a serial killer by a doctor, reporter, and the one and only Theodore Roosevelt
- Paramount TV is adapting it with screenwriter Hossein Amini for TNT which is looking to overhaul their dramatic stuff
- seems like it's just whisperings so far that they want Hedlund in it, but if he's being offered it it'd be a smart move to take it
After being dropped by Paramount for unknown reasons one week away from its US release (it was supposed to premiere today), The Little Prince is picked up by Netflix.
There are no plans for a theatrical release. They haven't informed when, but it should be available for streaming sometime this year.
English voice cast includes Jeff Bridges, Rachel McAdams and Paul Rudd.
it's such a cute movie, can't believe Paramount just dropped it
Iggy Azalea has revealed that she had suicidal thoughts due to all the constant hate she was receiving!!! pic.twitter.com/edWBzbDW4Y— Music News & Facts (@musicnews_facts) March 18, 2016
how do you feel knowing you played a part in her suicidal thoughts, ONTD?
SOURCE | SOURCE 2
Picked up straight to series, the single-camera comedy will premiere in 2017 and hails from writer Victor Fresco (Better Off Ted). The comedy centers on married couple Joel (Olyphant) and Sheila (Barrymore), realtors leading a vaguely discontented lives in the Los Angeles suburb of Santa Clarita — until Sheila goes through a dramatic change that sends both of their lives down a road of death and destruction … but in a good way.
MAC just released a short film for their collaboration with Tinashe. She is putting out a palette for the brand.
PJ Harvey shared "The Community Of Hope" off her new album The Hope VI Demolition Project named after a controversial plan to revitalize the worst public housing projects in the US into mixed-income developments. The single was written while Polly was given a tour of DC's poor and working-class neighborhoods by a local reporter who didn't know who she was, and whose words inspired some of the song's lyrics.
The song has attracted criticism from D.C. politicians. “I will not dignify this inane composition with a response”, said former mayor Vince Gray. A campaign treasurer for Gray said, "PJ Harvey is to music what Piers Morgan is to cable news." The leaders of Community of Hope, a District nonprofit responded with a letter saying they have “been tackling some of the challenges you named in your song”, but added that she is reducing people's dignities because her “picture is incomplete.”
Kudos to PJ for igniting this debate on gentrification and shining light on the issues politicians don't want you to see (especially with Washington Council elections coming up). Ward 7 and some of the SE DC areas she highlights are still riddled with poverty, lack of proper education and health care, lack of restaurants and grocery stores, unemployment and heavy drug use. Polly previously released The Wheel which was born out of her trips to Kosovo between 2011 and 2015. The new album is due out April 15th and it will be interesting to see what other discussions it sparks.
Sources: 1, 2, 3.
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Hrithik Roshan send (Ex) Kangana Ranaut legal notice for referring to him as a "silly ex".
Ther r more chances of me having had an affair with d Pope dan any of d (Im sure wonderful)women d media hs ben naming.Thanks but no thanks.— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) January 28, 2016
He claims she stalked him on email; that she has Asperger's Syndrome, and is very vexed that she called him her 'silly ex'.
She claims he hacked into her email to delete their private correspondence; that he is narcissistic, and labels his allegations 'dim-witted'
Timeline of the mess:
"It started out as a friendship between two people who were both going through a rough patch, during the shooting of Kites in 2009. His marriage was in trouble and his relationship with his Kites co-star, Mexican model-actress Barbara Mori, wasn't working out. Kangana was going through troubles of her own and they found solace in each other's company and became good friends."
Proposed to Kangana in Jan 2014 and the started ignoring her: "...Upon confronting him about it, he asked her if anybody knew about their engagement. Ranaut told him she'd told her family about it, to which he reportedly said "she had misunderstood his intentions". The relationship was over, and Ranaut decided it was time to move on."
A month later, after she won the National Award for her performance in Vikas Bahl's Queen (2014), he called her and supposedly begged her to take him back.
He grew insecure overtime. In May 2014, at a party hosted by filmmaker Karan Johar, he confronted her (Kangana) about setting up "a date" with the younger actor. She was stunned as to how he'd known about the meeting and wondered if he'd managed to hack into her email account. Some of her emails, she later found, had disappeared. When she met the young star again, he asked her out, and it transpired that he had no knowledge of the developments with Roshan. She called up his father, filmmaker Rakesh Roshan, and threatened to file a cyber-crime complaint. He basically was accessing her email account.
Soon, however, things were smoothened out and the two were back together. Ranaut's friend, however, describes this time as a "downward spiral", revealing that Roshan asked for her email password (which she provided him with), continued to not acknowledge their relationship even after his divorce by projecting a "Casanova image", and not even tweeting about her releases in 2015, Tanu Weds Manu Returns and Katti Batti. He also stationed a man outside her apartment who would keep track of her movements, whom she was interacting with, and where she was going.
Started spreading rumors about Kangane: Talk of Ranaut sending him erotic texts and asking his co-stars to stay away from him are only partially true, says Ranaut's friend. "Sure they exchanged intimate texts like any normal couple does, but she never texted his co-stars. We never imagined that he would stoop so low to tarnish her reputation."
Ranaut was approached by filmmaker Reema Kagti for her upcoming film Mr Challu for a role in which she'd be playing an Asperger's sufferer. In the film, this prevents her character from lying. "Hrithik visited her that night and she told him about Reema's script. He responded by pointing out that she also had the same problem and couldn't lie about their relationship. After that he often provoked her by mentioning the syndrome, even bringing it up in the notice, despite knowing that it is not a bipolar, medical condition and only reflects a rare straightforwardness," Ranaut's friend told MM.
In short, he was in a relationship with her but didn't want to acknowledge it. They broke up. She referred to him as her silly ex who had her thrown out of a movie. He got pissed, ranted on twitter and then sent her a legal notice.
I cannot believe I was a fan of him at any time. I should have known he was an idiot considering how he types on twitter.
SOURCE 1 | SOURCE 2 | SOURCE 3
Complete with undercover wigs and prosthetics, Kylie Jenner snapped her afternoon on a Hollywood Tours van with Kendall and Khloe.
Was this for the show or out of boredom? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is how the games industry excludes women: By pretending we don't exist and having dev parties with strippers. pic.twitter.com/9GsYyEAQOo— Jennifer Scheurle (@Gaohmee) March 18, 2016
tl;dr This week was the 2016 Game Developers Conference, Microsoft attends and always has a panel on women in gaming. The Microsoft afterparty had go go dancers on platforms. After getting called out by both male and female attendees, as well as fellow employees of Xbox over Twitter, head of Xbox Phil Spencer issued a public apology:
"At Xbox-hosted events at GDC this past week, we represented Xbox and Microsoft in a way that was not consistent or aligned to our values. It was unequivocally wrong and will not be tolerated. I know we disappointed many people and I'm personally committed to holding ourselves to higher standards. We must ensure that diversity and inclusion are central to our everyday business and core values. We will do better in the future."
He also posted an e-mail he sent to Xbox staff about the issue:
"How we show up as an organization is incredibly important to me. We want to build and reflect the culture of TEAM XBOX – internally and externally – a culture that each one of us can represent with pride. An inclusive culture has a direct impact on the products and services we deliver and the perception consumers have of the Xbox brand and our company, as a whole.
It has come to my attention that at Xbox-hosted events at GDC this past week, we represented Xbox and Microsoft in a way that was absolutely not consistent or aligned to our values. That was unequivocally wrong and will not be tolerated. This matter is being handled internally, but let me be very clear – how we represent ourselves as individuals, who we hire and partner with and how we engage with others is a direct reflection of our brand and what we stand for. When we do the opposite, and create an environment that alienates or offends any group, we justly deserve the criticism.
It’s unfortunate that such events could take place in a week where we worked so hard to engage the many different gaming communities in the exact opposite way. I am personally committed to ensuring that diversity and inclusion is central to our everyday business and our core values as a team – inside and outside the company. We need to hold ourselves to higher standards and we will do better in the future."
ok this got me a little more excited <_<