Articles on this Page
- 03/17/16--05:31: _SVU to Tackle The B...
- 03/17/16--16:46: _Madonna Exposes Fan...
- 03/17/16--17:17: _A Mr. Robot SXSW Ma...
- 03/17/16--17:17: _Demi Lovato SHUTS #...
- 03/17/16--17:51: _In 'Thank God' News...
- 03/17/16--18:02: _Gal Gadot to Jimmy ...
- 03/17/16--18:03: _Gene Simmons: "Gaga...
- 03/17/16--18:03: _Nike reveals new ho...
- 03/17/16--18:05: _Oprah's Got a New Show
- 03/17/16--18:06: _Meghan Trainor want...
- 03/17/16--18:23: _Honest Trailers - L...
- 03/17/16--18:24: _Mob Wives Reunion e...
- 03/17/16--18:24: _Watch Ragnar and Bj...
- 03/17/16--18:37: _ Shonda Rhimes spil...
- 03/17/16--18:37: _Charlie Weber (Fran...
- 03/17/16--19:41: _Arrow and Legends o...
- 03/17/16--19:42: _Ashanti's Stalker C...
- 03/17/16--19:42: _Scott Disick dating...
- 03/17/16--19:53: _The Keri Hilson Kom...
- 03/17/16--19:54: _ONTD Original: Osca...
- 03/17/16--05:31: SVU to Tackle The Bachelor!
- 03/17/16--16:46: Madonna Exposes Fan's Breast on Stage
- 03/17/16--17:17: A Mr. Robot SXSW Masterpost
- Sam Esmail created the series to depict nerd culture right, Mr. Robot began with Elliot's character, the plot came as secondary.
- Rami talks about Elliot re: his loneliness, insecurities
- Esmail talks about his own experience as Egyptian-American, how people expected him to make films in film school about his experience as an Arab-American, and how it defined him
- Loves writing female characters, which is why he included them in the show as hackers, thinks there needs to be more women in tech
- Esmail doesn't allow green-screens or the actors miming when it comes to the coding/tech itself. Every code on the show is accurate, irl old man Rami had to learn how to type to an appropriate speed for this, comes in early to look at animation and graphics with tech consultants.
- The Arab Springs inspired the show
- They have FBI consultants on the show for season 2
- Season 2 is focusing on privacy and encryption (re: FBI v. Apple but not directly related)
- the consequences of and for Elliot over his actions in season 1
- 03/17/16--17:17: Demi Lovato SHUTS #NataliesHouse DOWN by singing Stone Cold
- 03/17/16--18:03: Gene Simmons: "Gaga can do it. Madonna cannot"
- 03/17/16--18:03: Nike reveals new home kits for a bunch of countries
- 03/17/16--18:05: Oprah's Got a New Show
- 03/17/16--18:06: Meghan Trainor wants that old dick!
- Speaking on "Shoboy in the Morning," the 22-year-old revealed that she wants an older guy who has it together. She loves her parents' relationship so much that she'd want to date someone old enough to be her father, saying, “I’m looking for my 40 year old, what’s up world!”
- Meghan's role model is Beyonce, and she says she's looking for her Jay-Z!
- 03/17/16--18:23: Honest Trailers - Leprechaun
- 03/17/16--18:24: Mob Wives Reunion ends on a sour note
- 03/17/16--18:37: Charlie Weber (Frank) talks to Vulture about HTGAWM season finale
- 03/17/16--19:41: Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow News
- 03/17/16--19:42: Ashanti's Stalker Cross-Examined Her in Court
- 03/17/16--19:42: Scott Disick dating 20 year old Kendall look-alike?
- 03/17/16--19:53: The Keri Hilson Komeback.. Soon
Note that some of the SVU writers were live-tweeting the finale of The Bachelor and were all TeamJoJo. Which I consider a good sign.
Also, here's the promo for next week's episode (when the show finally returns from a mini-hiatus and we finally find out what happened to Benson):
And here's a pic of bae auditioning for a reboot of The Thorn Birds:
ONTD, on a scale of 1 to UnREAL, how terrible will this be? And which SVU character is the most likely to be a fan of The Bachelor? I say Fin.
WL's twitter, NBC website, youtube
-Madonna invited a fan on stage during show on Thursday
-The singer pulled down the woman's corset-style top, exposing her breast
-The 57-year-old star described her as 'the kind of girl you just want to slap on the ass', before adding: 'Oh shit. Oh sorry, sexual harassment.'
'You can do the same to me if you like... you want to make my hole big again?' she continued.
The panel itself (46:02 minutes long)
in which Christian Slater (46) is more tech savvy than Rami Malek (34).
Just like old times... pic.twitter.com/saBDW65Jgx— Rami Malek (@ItsRamiMalek) March 13, 2016
Rami and his stylist, Illaria Urbinati, being cute for THR.
mods; I uploaded the video myself because the source wasn't working, still linked THR.
petition for a Mr. Robot tag + a Rami Malek tag, tbh.
ONTD, are you excited for season 2? and on a scale of 0 to Rami Malek, how technologically inept are you?
source: vulture tweet, christian slater's twitter, rami malek's twitter, sxsw panel, mashable, THR 1& 2
In a special episode of The Late Late Show with James Corden, Demi Lovato performed Stone Cold at a stranger's house. They also played Hide & Seek and got to pet some cute animals
Who would you invite to perform in your living room, ONTD?
Has watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills become a chore to watch this season like it has for us over at ontdrh? Well, don't fret! The true Queen of Beverly Hills, Brandi Glanville, is back next week! This clip was aired on Watch What Happens Live and while its only 39 seconds long, its already far more interesting than anything this season has to offer, with the exception of Erika Jayne of course!
ONTD, have you become fed up with how boring RHOBH is this season?
-Calls out fanboys who said her boobs were to small
-First time trying on the costume, it was so tight that she couldn't breathe
Wonder Woman made her animated debut in 1975 on The Brady Kids where they traveled back to Ancient Greece and tried to compete in a marathon before WW convinced them to drop out so they wouldn't change histry.
In 1973-86 Wonder Woman would star in Superfriends where the they would explore her origins, her feud with Cheetah, and her brief marriage to Darkseid.
After Superfriends ended, Wonder Woman would make her last appearance in animation for over a decade in a short lived Superman animated series in 1988.
In the late 90s, Batman and Superman both got animated series that would eventually form the DCAU, Wonder Woman was planned to show up on Superman and later as part of the future JL in Batman Beyond but due to legal reasons, both cameos were nixed and WW ended up being replaced with Big Barda in Batman Beyonds future JL. In 2001, Cartoon Network wanted a follow up to Batman/Supermans animated universe and the Justice League was born, due to Wonder Woman being in the main cast, she was allowed to be part of the show and she has been an animated mainstay since.
TheWB ended up scaling back on their DC animated cartoons and started focusing on coming out with annual animated movies, Wonder Woman saw her first solo outing in animation in 2009 with her own animated movie. While the movie sold fairly well, it did not move enough units as fast as WB wanted which lead them to putting a ban on any female animated movies which saw projects such as a sequel, Batgirl: Year One, and Supergirl either cancelled or retitled to utilize Batman/Supermans name. The character went on to appear in all the animated Justice League movies as a supporting character.
SourceSource2Source 3Source 4Source 5 + my memory
Favorite Wonder Woman animated incarnation?
-not happy with pop charts / looks forward to death of rap
-feels today's rappers lack lyric & melody
-claims rock is dead but not all hope is lost
-"As far as I'm concerned, if Lady Gaga dropped the disco and the pole dancing and all that stuff and put together a rock band, that would be legitimate, because she's got the musical goods. She can write songs, play instruments and can actually sing. And she understands the fearless quality of spectacle. I'd love to see her do Queen-style music. She can do it. Madonna cannot."
-"My thing about the disco divas who get up onstage — and I love Jennifer Lopez and Ciara and Shakira and Madonna and all the girls with names that end in 'a,' they're very talented in their own way — but it's dishonest. They have a backing track. It's really a karaoke bar. Karaoke is more honest, because you know it's karaoke.'"
-continues to ignorantly drag rap
Top row: U.S. women’s home, U.S. men’s away, Portugal home
Bottom row: Portugal away, Chile home, Chile away
Top row: France home, France away, Brazil home
Bottom row: Brazil away, England home, England away
Top row: Poland home, Poland away, Croatia home
Bottom row: Croatia away, Turkey home, Turkey away
Greenleafcenters on the journey of estranged daughter and disillusioned preacher Grace Greenleaf (Merle Dandridge, The Night Shift) who has returned home after 20 years on the occasion of the mysterious death of her sister, Faith. As she reenters the world of Calvary Fellowship World Ministries, the Memphis megachurch run by her powerful parents Bishop James Greenleaf (Keith David) and Lady Mae Greenleaf(Lynn Whitfield, The Josephine Baker Story), it becomes evident that things are not as virtuous as they seem and that the family’s outward display of faith hides sin and misdeeds.
ontd, how old is old enough for you? 20 years older? 40? 80? what's the dustiest dick y'all ever had?
The Mob Wives Reunion aired last night and despite it being the ladies last sit down with one another, Drita decided to end on a high note by attacking Karen.
Watching Drita this last season has been sad. RIP Big Ang.
History Channel has released a new clip from tonight's Vikings episode of Ragnar and Bjorn discussing the latter's gap year:
How glad are you that Bjorn is done with his "Into the Wild" phase, ONTD?
- Shonda Rhimes & producers sat down recently for an interview about the making of Crossroads
- Anson Mount was hesitant but took the role on Robert Deniro's advice as he was a big Britney fan
- the film had a small 10 mil budget but grossed 60 mil
- Spears' contract technically called for trailers & trainers. Britney's only demands? Tuna Lunchables and edamame.
- Justin Timberlake was a constant fixture on set. They had a very supportive & lovely relationship according to a producer. Britney used to scribble Justin's name and curlicues on a notebook prop used in the film.
- Producer was unsure about casting Spears but changed her mind after meeting & watching her take command.
- She went on to describe Britney as a polite southern woman with manners but also as really funny with a take charge attitude
- Rhimes wanted to make sure Spears' character was 3 dimensional because of how the misogynistic media was portraying her & the gp thought of her at the time
- The idea of a sequel has been kicked around but all of the stars involved are busy & different stages of their lives
1 source / 2 source
What's your favorite teen flick, ontd?
- Will explain in the finale why he is so ride-or-die for Annalise
- Who he would like to be paired off with in the future: "Everyone is so talented on the show, and I feel like I've gotten a little one-on-one time with most everybody. I would love to get my hands on Jack Falahee [Connor]"
- Does he think Flaurel is done?: "The sad truth is that in a world of love, Frank might be damaged beyond repair. I think she was very truthful when she broke up with him. There's something that felt very finite about that."
HTGAWM Season 2 finale
Are you ready ONTD?
season finale will introduce a new "beloved superhero" from comic canon who has a mysterious agenda and serves as the launching point into s2
RIP CROSSES THE LINE IN HIS EFFORT TO SAVE HIS FAMILY – Rip (Arthur Darvill) tells the team they are headed to the future to take out a powerful ally that Savage (guest star Casper Crump) needs in order to conquer the world. However, when Rip reveals the ally is a 14 year-old boy (guest star Cory Gruter-Andrew) who will one day grow into an evil dictator, the team is split about the morality of killing a child, even if it does save the world. Meanwhile, Sara (Caity Lotz) talks Snart (Wentworth Miller) through a rough patch and Ray (Brandon Routh) learns something that could impact his future with Kendra (Ciara Renée). David Geddes directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer and Marc Guggenheim (#110). Original airdate 4/7/2016.
MALCOLM MAKES HIS MOVE – Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey) learn that Merlyn (John Barrowman) is going to try to break Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) out of prison. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) gets a surprising offer and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) has a heart-to-heart talk with Curtis (guest star Echo Kellum). Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Keto Shimizu (#AR418). Original airdate 4/6/2016.
since legends of tomorrow got renewed for season 2 can we finally get a tag, please?
sources: lot tv twitter+legends tv+ga tv
-Devar Hurd is representing himself in court and got to cross examine Ashanti on the stand.
-He read aloud his creepy sexual tweets and asked her if she'd seen them. When she confrimed that she had, he asked, "Why didn’t you tell me to stop or block me?” He then went on to suggest that they were both in a sexual relationship with each other.
-When addressing him, Ashanti said, “You continuously tweeted over and over again disgusting, derogatory, disrespectful things to me after you had already gone to jail for doing the same thing. I wish you to stop,” she said. “I just wish you to stop.”
“Ya’ll twisted and two-faced,” Hurd yelled out in response. “This will never happen again, believe that!” He doesn't think he's anymore of a criminal than Anthony Weiner.
-He's been in jail since 2013 and is only up for four years if convicted. He's been harassing her since 2009 and sent pictures of his genitals to her mother.
-32 year old Scott Disick has been hanging out with 20 year old model Christine Burke
-They went to Nobu together
-Christine has dark hair and a forehead
-Kendall has dark hair and a forehead
have you been to Nobu, ONTD?
a follow up to this post
I woke up pissed that someone is deliberately working against me AND taking advantage of the support from my fans. I will not stand for that— Keri Hilson (@KeriHilson) March 18, 2016
THEY issued a fake press release. THEY have good info tho: Again IS jammin/LIAR IS the album but it's just not ready. Soon! #nevertrustTHEY— Keri Hilson (@KeriHilson) March 17, 2016
You know something? Over time, I've acquired the skill of not concerning myself with things I can't control.....but this morning— Keri Hilson (@KeriHilson) March 18, 2016
My web & legal teams are investigating to find out who is responsible, and we are taking action. You don't deserve to be duped like this.— Keri Hilson (@KeriHilson) March 18, 2016
- she woke up pissed
- new album not yet ready
1 / 2 / 3
Note: If I had included people before this century, this list would have gone on forever, including Roberto Benigni, Nicolas Cage, Helen Hunt, Mira Sorvino, Linda Hunt, Marlee Matlin, Cuba Gooding Jr. and many others.
Won: Best Actress for Monster's Ball
After her historic win as the first (and so far only) African-American woman to win Best Actress in a Leading Role, Halle's career has been less than great since then. Not long after, Halle starred in the box office bomb, Catwoman, for which she won a Razzie and accepted in public. Currently, she is on the CBS series Extant (does anybody watch that?), as a way of paying for her divorce bills.
Won: Best Supporting Actress for A Beautiful Mind
Since winning for her less than memorable performance in A Beautiful Mind, she has starred in even less memorable films. That has been her only nomination to date, and her filmography has been less than impressive since her win.
Won: Best Actor for The Pianist
Since becoming the youngest winner of Best Actor to date (and kissing Halle Berry on stage), people expected his career to take off. He has yet to snag another nom, and has not really starred in many memorable films since winning.
Won: Best Supporting Actress for Cold Mountain
After two previous nominations, the Academy gave her a win with her less than stellar performance in Cold Mountain. After that, she starred in some crappy forgettable romantic comedies and the four-year on-the-shelf Case 39, she took a five year hiatus. After some botched plastic surgery, Zellweger is now ready for a comeback with her third Bridget Jones movie. Maybe her career will resurrect itself?
Won: Best Supporing Actress for Dreamgirls
There is no doubt than JHud can sing. But did she really deserve an Oscar for her performance in Dreamgirls? Since then, her acting career has consisted of a supporting roles in the Sex and the City movie and the Three Stooges movie.
Won: Best Supporting Actress for Vicky Cristina Barcelona
After winning, Cruz has had supporting roles in movies like Pirates of the Caribbean 4 and Zoolander 2. Enough said.
Won: Best Actor for The Artist
After winning for a silent film, Jean's career has also been quite...silent. He had a small role in The Wolf Of Wall Street, but nothing has been nearly as memorable as his Oscar-winning role (which isn't saying much, as that movie is largely forgotten).
Dishonourable mentions include: Melissa Leo, Hilary Swank, Rachel Weisz, Mo'Nique