Articles on this Page
- 03/10/16--19:43: _RHOBH: Lisa Rinna t...
- 03/10/16--19:44: _Tinashe gives you a...
- 03/10/16--19:44: _Lane Bryant Ad Feat...
- 03/10/16--20:03: _Kiefer Sutherland R...
- 03/10/16--20:03: _How To Get Away Wit...
- 03/10/16--20:24: _Vikings 4x05 Previe...
- 03/10/16--20:24: _The 100 3x09 Promo ...
- 03/10/16--20:25: _Elementary 4x16 "Ho...
- 03/10/16--20:25: _Shailene Woodley On...
- 03/10/16--20:55: _Ariana Grande Singl...
- 03/11/16--01:28: _Selena Gomez in Par...
- 03/11/16--15:58: _Celebs react to Hil...
- 03/11/16--16:16: _Bruiser Woods Passe...
- 03/11/16--16:16: _Marvel Gives Girls ...
- 03/11/16--16:16: _Free For All Friday
- 03/11/16--18:51: _Game Of Thrones sea...
- 03/11/16--18:52: _"It was the label. ...
- 03/11/16--18:52: _Vocalist of the Gen...
- 03/11/16--18:53: _19 (5) terrifying d...
- 03/11/16--19:00: _Brazil has its Dona...
- 03/10/16--19:44: Lane Bryant Ad Featuring Ashley Graham Rejected For "Indecency"
- 03/10/16--20:03: Kiefer Sutherland Releasing an Album / Going on Tour
- 03/10/16--20:03: How To Get Away With Murder 2x15 Promo "Anna Mae"
- 03/10/16--20:24: Vikings 4x05 Preview - "Promise"
- 03/10/16--20:24: The 100 3x09 Promo Stealing Fire
- 03/10/16--20:25: Elementary 4x16 "Hounded" Sneak Peeks
- 03/10/16--20:55: Ariana Grande Single 'Dangerous Woman' Is Out
- 03/11/16--01:28: Selena Gomez in Paris Part 2
- 03/11/16--16:16: Bruiser Woods Passes Away
- 03/11/16--16:16: Free For All Friday
- 03/11/16--18:52: Vocalist of the Generation* Tori Kelly KILLLS Adele's Hello
- 03/11/16--18:53: 19 (5) terrifying documentaries that’ll keep you awake for days
- Full Recap of this week's episode
- Erika Jayne holds a dinner party so the girls can meet her husband Tom
- Kathryn makes several 'Lisa Rinna doesn't eat' jokes
- LVP bings up web comments which causes EJ and Kathryn to get into it
- Lisa R and Eileen have a convo on the beach where Lisa outs that Kyle and LVP would exchange emails giggling and questioning Yolanda's illness
-Lisa Rinna claims that Lisa Vanderpump prompted her to make Munchausen comment on camera
-Says Kyle and Lisa were the first ones to bring up inconsistencies about Yo's illness
-Claims that she's witnessed Lisa Vanderpump try to pit people against one other
-Rinna covered for her because she's a people pleaser and they're friends
What did y'all think about this week's episode?
Tinashe revealed her four-step guide to a perfectly chiseled six-pack to the New York Post!
- 10 minutes of crunches: Doing situps morning, noon and night isn’t the best approach. “You have to build up slowly,” says Tinashe.
- Dance:Make your workout session a fun time so you will stick to it. Use the opportunity to improve your moves. “It can be anything — hip-hop, salsa, ballet... Just keep your body in motion for around 45 minutes to an hour.”
- Run:“People underestimate the overall effects of running on your body,” Tinashe says. “Bursts of high-intensity running or [running] uphill are best.”
- Apples: Eating right while on the move is tough but Tinashe has the answer. “I’m a big fan of apples with a little bit of peanut butter,” she says. “It’s quick, convenient and you can get both of those things pretty much everywhere.”
Tinashe talked about when is her upcoming album "Joyride" being released, during an interview to Hartford Courant:
- "Initially, when the tour was booked, it was with the intention of the album being out at this point. Delays happen all the time. I don't think it's very surprising in the music industry to have an album release pushed back. I've decided to change my attitude, as far as touring is concerned, and look at it more as a chance to promote the album and get people excited and play the new music and reconnect with my fans. Obviously, when the album does come out, I hope to do more shows and another leg of the tour, to continue to build and grow."
source 1, 2
Lane Bryant, in their usual habit of being behind the times, have developed a new Dove-inspired body positivity ad. Soft focus, muted lighting, strategic camera angles - we've all seen it before. It's been done to death but hey, harmless right? Not so, as apparently stomach rolls make some folks over at NBC and ABC queasy, thus they have demanded the ad be recut in order to meet their decency qualifications. Lane Bryant has responded by posting the video online, stating that the models in their advertisement are no more scantily clad than what you'd see in any other underwear or lingerie ad. What do you think, ONTD?
It bears mentioning that this is not the first time Lane Bryant have run into trouble with their ads - just six years ago, this Mormon-level show of flesh also landed them in hot water with the networks. So what's the problem here - the fact that most straight men have trouble fapping to breast feeding, or the fact that they feel ashamed fapping to larger women?
He's touring in April and May and his LP Down In A Hole is expected this summer.
Album will have 11 tracks.
SOURCE (Kiefer's facebook)
I actually have high hopes for this, music always seems like his biggest passion. Also, it's been so long since we've had a Kiefer post! His tag is so sad.
viola get that emmy
Episode Description: Betrayal is in the air at the Court in Paris and Wessex as trusted people plot against Odo, while Ecbert agrees to throw his support to Kwenthrith in Mercia. Meanwhile, Ragnar reveals his deepest secret to Yidu; pregnancy brings happiness to Lagertha and Kalf and an arranged marriage doesn't come on as planned.
At the urging of Morland’s wealthy associate, Henry Baskerville (Tom Everett Scott), Holmes and Watson look into the death of his brother and discover that a witness saw the man chased to his death by a large, glowing animal too fantastic to be real.
Ophelia Lovibond on Instagram: “Missing this lovely individual... @lucyliu @elementaryofficial #tbt #elementarycbs #throwbackthursday”
jonny lee miller on Instagram: “Rollin' with Rockwell. #rockmunch”
Source 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5
ICYMI: Elementary is moving to Sundays on March 20. Don't forget to watch the premiere of Rush Hour on Thursday, March 31 only on CBS!
+ When asked about diversity, Shailene says that it's important for everyone to be different and it's also how you categorize diversity. She states that it's important because it requires us to learn from one another and it is important to differentiate between the subjects of segregation and diversity.
+ She also states that while it is important to have strong female heroines, it is also crucial to have strong male heroes as the world is made up of both men and women so there need to be examples of both for younger generations to look up to.
Listen to it on Soundcloud
"Hillary Clinton's Reagan AIDS Revisionism Is Shocking, Insulting, and Utterly Inexplicable" https://t.co/5kTeBXJUia— Susan Sarandon (@SusanSarandon) March 11, 2016
The positive effect I have on American politics CANNOT be overstated. https://t.co/yc0ECNN8Vu— billy eichner (@billyeichner) March 11, 2016
Captioned: With a sad heart, I have to let all the #LegallyBlonde fans know that Bruiser Woods (also known as Moonie) passed away yesterday. He was a sweet little Chihuahua who was very loved. I will never forget all the days we spent together ... I'm sure his tail is wagging in the sky. Sending love to his trainer, the wonderful @tailsticks #RIPBruiser 💔
- Only girls between the ages of 15-18 are asked to submit projects that will change the world
- 5 girls will get an invitation to the Hollywood premiere of CACW
- One girl will get the grand prize: an intership at Marvel
Sources: YT&Marvel's Twitter
Still doesn't allow more than two women on a CACW poster tho
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
The blurays of Game of Thrones Season 5 has provided a bunch of new behind the scenes info about the show, it's writing and decisions
-Natalie Dormer reveals that she was continually asked about her sex scene with Tommen because of the age difference. Which Natalie thought was sexist because "people wouldn’t blink an eye at a similar age difference with the gender reversed, such as that between Harrison Ford and Sean Young's characters in Blade Runner".
-Dorne was originally NEVER going to be included in the show, but Bryan Cogman came up with the idea of sending two established characters there and pairing Jaime up with Bronn.
-In the books it is the High Sparrow who pretty much forces Cersei to arm the Faith Militant. The writers specifically changed to Cersei thinking of the idea to arm the Faith all on her own so her self-destructiveness in her downfall is more obvious.
-The costume designer Michele Clapton originally had a cut on the Daenerys' prostitute's front dress as well, but D&D did made her change it because they thought it was "too shocking".
-The scene of Stannis telling Shireen the story of her greyscale was specifically included so her burning is even more painful when she is sacrificed to the God of Light in episode nine.
-It was heavily discussed if Barristan Selmy should be kept alive, as he is in the books, but it was decided his death needed to happen so that Dany would be increasingly isolated as the season went on.
-GRRM confirmed to D&D that BOTH Stannis and Melisandre burn Shireen in the books.
ONTD would it bother if D&D kept confirming on which scenes actually will happen in the books as the show goes on?
In a interview with ET Canada, Tinashe talks about her collaboration with Chris Brown on her single "Player". When asked about how it happened, she explains it but then whispers to the interviewer: "It was really the label. It wasn't me."
You can watch the video of the interview HERE.
Carving out her own musical niche, she says she's fine with not being categorized and "not having to fit into one specific group or box." She also says that she wants other women to feel empowered to blaze their own trail. "In my career, I've only worked with one female producer and one female engineer. I want to change that."
In other news about her upcoming album "Joyride", she says:
"Well, the album is facing delays, which many albums do, and right now I really don't know when it's gonna come out."
The best vocalist under 25 (Jojo is 25 so :D) and Queen of Instaoke sang Secret Love Song, Hello, and I'm Every Woman on the spot. She was a bit more playful with SLS and IEW, but absolutely killed Adele's Hello.
Source: Capital FM YouTube
Dreams of a Life
A filmmaker sets out to discover the life of Joyce Vincent, who died in her bedsit in North London in 2003. Her body wasn't discovered for three years, and newspaper reports offered few details of her life - not even a photograph.
In 1994, 13 year-old Nicholas Barclay disappears from his home in Texas. Three years later he is found in Spain, disorientated and quivering with fear.
His family is overjoyed to bring him home. But all is not what it seems. Whilst he bears many of the same distinguishing marks and tattoos, the boy looks decidedly different and now speaks with a strange accent. Why doesn't the family seem to notice these glaring inconsistencies? It's only when an investigator starts asking questions that this astonishing true story takes an even stranger turn.
There’s Something Wrong with Aunt Diane
The accident made national headlines: a suburban mother drove the wrong way on the Taconic Parkway in upstate New York and crashed head-on into an SUV, killing herself and seven others. In the aftermath, Diane Schuler was portrayed as a reckless drunk and a mother who cracked. But was she the monster the public made her out to be...or the perfect wife and mother that many say she was?
The Six Degrees of Helter Skelter
"The Six Degrees of Helter Skelter" walks in the footsteps of the Manson Family, visiting over 40 locations related to the infamous Tate/LaBianca murders, and tying together the dozens of odd connections between Charles Manson and the Hollywood elite.
Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles
Strangeness is afoot. Most people don't notice the hundreds of cryptic tiled messages about resurrecting the dead that have been appearing in city streets over the past three decades. But Justin Duerr does. For years, finding an answer to this long-standing urban mystery has been his obsession. He has been collecting clues that the tiler has embedded in the streets of major cities across the U.S. and South America. But as Justin starts piecing together key events of the past he finds a story that is more surreal than he imagined, and one that hits disturbingly close to home.
His name is Jair Bolsonaro, he's a strong candidate to run for president in 2018, and here's some of the stuff he said, just to give you an idea of what an absolute waste of space this fucking creature is:
- Parents should 'beat the gay out of their kids' and that he would be unable to love a homossexual son
- Would rather have his son die in an accident than showing up a with a guy
- Has told a politician he 'wouldn't rape her because she doesn't deserve it'
- Says the military dictatorship in Brazil was a mistake only because it just tortured instead of killing people
So Ellen confronted this vile, disgusting piece of shit, and here's the video:
bullet points/translation by yours truly, original source here.
I wish he'd just die, seriously. Ellen is amazing for having the stomach to sit down with such a despicable man.