Articles on this Page
- 03/08/16--16:52: _Anna Torv joins Net...
- 03/08/16--17:21: _Jacob Tremblay Join...
- 03/08/16--17:21: _Kesha Sells Her Nas...
- 03/08/16--17:52: _Henry Cavill Explai...
- 03/08/16--17:52: _Sebastian Stan Does...
- 03/08/16--18:03: _Azealia Banks final...
- 03/08/16--18:37: _Pretty Little Liars...
- 03/08/16--18:37: _Miley Cyrus is a hy...
- 03/08/16--18:58: _Late Night Talk Sho...
- 03/08/16--18:58: _did mark hamill con...
- 03/08/16--18:58: _Selena Gomez In Paris
- 03/08/16--18:58: _Caitlyn Jenner on p...
- 03/08/16--19:32: _Agents of SHIELD - ...
- 03/08/16--19:32: _KING - Carry On (Mu...
- 03/08/16--19:32: _Chance the Rapper v...
- 03/08/16--19:48: _Happy International...
- 03/08/16--19:55: _Nick Carter is aliv...
- 03/08/16--20:00: _franco's band daddy...
- 03/08/16--20:25: _JJ Abrams explains ...
- 03/08/16--21:30: _Celebs Tweet About ...
- 03/08/16--16:52: Anna Torv joins Netflix's Mindhunter
- 03/08/16--17:21: Jacob Tremblay Joins His Dad at Work For a Day
- 03/08/16--17:21: Kesha Sells Her Nashville Home
- 03/08/16--17:52: Henry Cavill Explains Superman's Excuse For Metropolis Destruction
- 03/08/16--17:52: Sebastian Stan Does A Shaky As Fuck Facebook Live Chat
- 03/08/16--18:03: Azealia Banks finally dumps twitter
- 03/08/16--18:37: Pretty Little Liars 6x20 Promo "Hush Hush Sweet Liars"
- 03/08/16--18:37: Miley Cyrus is a hypocrite; wants women to empower each other.
- 03/08/16--18:58: did mark hamill confirm rey skywalker?
- 03/08/16--18:58: Selena Gomez In Paris
- 03/08/16--18:58: Caitlyn Jenner on possibly dating men and politics
- 03/08/16--19:32: Agents of SHIELD - 3.12 - The Inside Man - Promo
- 03/08/16--19:32: KING - Carry On (Music Video)
- 03/08/16--19:32: Chance the Rapper vs Spike Lee (again) on Twitter
- 03/08/16--19:48: Happy International Women's Day from P!nk!
- 03/08/16--20:00: franco's band daddy releases new song"gentle but you weren't"
- 03/08/16--20:25: JJ Abrams explains things involving Rey, Leia and Chewbacca.
- 03/08/16--21:30: Celebs Tweet About Historic Bernie Sanders Win in Michigan
-Not much is known about her role other than the fact that she's playing a psychologist.
jacobtremblayI always bring my Dad to my work, but today I went to his!!! @vancouverpd @timhortons #vpdcaptures #timhortons #bestdoughnutsever @vanpolicefnd #kopsshadesforkids #vpd
his dad tho.
Sources: 1 | 2
- Very close to be closed on
- Originally listed at $1.55 million and later at $1.45 million
- She purchased the home at $1.4 million
- Last year she sold her house in Venice, CA for $1.8 million
More photos of the house at the SOURCE
People were pretty pissed that he pretty much destroyed
Gotham Metropolis during his fight with Zod.
"I think that may have been part of the master plan all along. When it comes to the major story stuff I can’t really speak on that, because that was above my paygrade. What I can speak of is the idea of Superman, especially when the finger is pointed at collateral damage in the first movie. I mean, we’re talking about a greenhorn."
"Let’s say now, [if] Superman has the same threat again, that’s a different story. He would, of course, bring collateral damage to an absolute minimum, but in that, he’s just trying to survive because if he doesn’t, the planet’s gone. That’s the excuse I make for Superman. He’s fresh and he’s new, and it’s very easy to point out the faults in someone after they’ve done it, but put yourself in their shoes and see what happens."
I know ONTD hated MoS. I for one didn't hate it. I enjoyed it for what it was though I accept it wasn't the Superman movie we deserved. Here's hoping BvS slays.
Because everyone loves a buff Cavill gif
Azealia Banks is quitting twitter for good.
“Okay, today I’m finally making the decision to eject from social media,” she tweeted, “American media culture is honestly so fucking disgusting and junky and complaining about it is not going to change it."
“It’s time for me to say goodbye once and for all,” she added. “Just because I am American doesn’t mean I have to subject myself to such tastelessness. Americans have the WORST taste in everything. So my friends, it’s time to say goodbye once and for all to this account. This account will exist no more. Time for a bit of mystery…Goodbye.”
next week is the finale. who else is still suffering through this mess?
Just days after Miley posted a tacky throwback photo of Jodie Sweetin on Instagram, and poked fun at her drug-addicted past, she posted a photo of Kim Kardashian's ass emoji and asked all women to empower one another instead of bashing each other.
Caption: "Current Mood #fullerhouse only you freaks take this as shaming! To me it looks like Stephanie is having a fucking gay ol time!"
Caption: "Dear women, you ALL are acting tacky AF! Why don't we overly (myself included) fortunate women come together and try to create and bring jobs to other women in desperate need of them so they can support not only THEMSELVES but their families! #happyinternationalwomensday can we all put the cuntiness aside for one fucking day and love / celebrate one another! PS no matter how hard you (or myself) work NEVER will I feel I am worthy of the comfort I live in.... Because so many others while I tuck myself in at night are laying their head on the pavement, dreaming of all the things we take for granted every day. Much love to all my women!!!!"
Meanwhile, Stephanie Judith Tanner responded to Hannah Montana's unnecessary post. She said that she is not focusing on negative stuff.
ONTD, do you think Miley Cyrus is acting like a hypocrite? Or, do you think she's just a major phony like she's always been?
Source 1 and Source 2
Caitlyn appeared on the Today Show a few days ago and was asked about the possibility of dating men. "I know people are always interested in that. Right now I am just so busy kind of doing what I'm doing, but it would be nice to kind of share your life with somebody. But hey, I'm open."
When the interviewer brought up Caitlyn's Republican ties and referenced a segment in her one of her show's episodes where she and other trans women got into a heated debate about this, she said, "The politics was tough on the bus. I sit on the Republican side. When we do get a candidate, I certainly will talk to them. And I admit that the Democrats when it comes as far as trans issues are better than the Republicans."
Electro-soul trio KING have just released an animated music video for their dreamy track "Carry On," taken from their debut album "We Are King." Their full album is also now up on their YouTube channel to listen to.
-Last year Chance the Rapper called out Spike Lee for his movie Chi-Raq and called the idea of gang violence in Chicago stopping because of women holding out sex offensive.
-Spike Lee then said in an MSNBC interview that Chance shouldn't say anything since his father works for Mayor Rahm Emanuel and he has never criticized him publicly.
-Chance the Rapper then said Spike exploited Chicago in another December interview.
-Last week Spike Lee held a talk at Northwestern where he called Chance a fraud and said that he couldn't pick and choose what to talk about.
-Today Chance responded with the following tweets
Come on now This guy promoting this offensive unsuccessful flop of a movie ... about the Southside...in fucking Evanston...— Lil Chano From 79th (@chancetherapper) March 8, 2016
And then get mad when students at the screening challenge him on his sexist, and RACIST movie and he wanna point the finger at me— Lil Chano From 79th (@chancetherapper) March 8, 2016
Boy. You are a lame. But more importantly a liar.— Lil Chano From 79th (@chancetherapper) March 8, 2016
Now stop tweeking for I get to releasing audio of you begging me to be in that trash ass movie— Lil Chano From 79th (@chancetherapper) March 8, 2016
Everyone's threatening to release audio these days, gotta be paranoid when you're having a conversation
Last one for the evening: you are all entitled to your opinions and feelings and I am open to hear all of it. But it won't change my mind— P!nk (@Pink) March 9, 2016
Dead 7 tells the story of a ragtag band of gunslingers operating during a post-apocalyptic zombie plague.
The film was written by Nick and features bandmates AJ McLean and Howie Dorough along with N Sync's Joey Fatone and members of 98 Degrees and O-Town. It being put out by Asylum, the people behind Sharknado, on SyFy April 1st (and no that is not a joke)
I can't wait for this mess. I do love a SyFy original
daddy's upcoming lp/film, "let me get what i want," is out march 18th.
gentle but you weren't, gentle but you weren't, gentle but you weren't
If you haven't seen the movie yet, don't read this.
Chewie returns to the Resistance base with Rey and injured Finn and as he steps off the Falcon, Leia is standing there, waiting, but they walk by each other.
"That was probably one of the mistakes I made in that," J.J. Abrams, co-writer and director of Star Wars: The Force Awakens told Slashfilm. "My thinking at the time was that Chewbacca, despite the pain he was feeling, was focused on trying to save Finn and getting him taken care of. So I tried to have Chewbacca go off with him and focus on Rey, and then have Rey find Leia and Leia find Rey."
So, Chewbacca was originally supposed to be clearly focused on getting Finn medical attention, but "because he was right there, passed by Leia, it felt almost like a slight, which was definitely not the intention."
JJ also talks about the speculation surrounding Leia and Rey and if they really knew each other before their hug.
"The idea [was] that both of them being strong with the Force and never having met, would [still] know about each other— that Leia would have been told about her beyond what we saw onscreen and Rey of course would have learned about Leia. And that reunion would be a meeting and a reunion all in one, and a sort of commiseration of their mutual loss," Abrams said.
Go Bernie Go! He won Michigan!!! Biggest upset in 2016 primary.— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) March 9, 2016
NBC DECLARES BERNIE SANDERS THE WINNER OF THE MICHIGAN PRIMARY!!!!!!! AMAZING. STUNNING! Thank u fellow Michiganders. I'm so proud of you!— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) March 9, 2016
People stunned by Arabs in Dearborn voting for Bernie over Hillary shows how little understanding people have of Arab Americans #softbigotry— Dean Obeidallah (@Deanofcomedy) March 9, 2016
Michigan just called for Bernie - as I've said, he's putting his "New Deal" on the table. Until its outright rejected, he's still in it!— Bill Maher (@billmaher) March 9, 2016
Source: Twitter 12345