Articles on this Page
- 03/01/16--19:43: _Celebrities Tweet A...
- 03/01/16--19:43: _High School Musical...
- 03/01/16--20:20: _Zoe Saldana's Nina ...
- 03/01/16--20:54: _Agents of SHIELD 3x...
- 03/01/16--20:54: _Loving Vincent Trailer
- 03/01/16--20:54: _Batfleck Surprises ...
- 03/02/16--14:37: _Lisa Rinna: RHOBH i...
- 03/02/16--15:12: _Behind-the-scenes v...
- 03/02/16--15:34: _ Ian McShane to Pla...
- 03/02/16--16:16: _Tina Fey jokes abou...
- 03/02/16--16:16: _Tabloid Cover Wedne...
- 03/02/16--16:17: _Kanye vs deadmau5: ...
- 03/02/16--16:40: _Disney is marketing...
- 03/02/16--17:05: _Nikolaj Coster Wald...
- 03/02/16--17:06: _Kylie Kontemplates ...
- 03/02/16--17:06: _Non-Americans have ...
- 03/02/16--18:07: _One of the Asian ki...
- 03/02/16--18:07: _Nina Simone's estat...
- 03/02/16--18:25: _Adele helps fan pro...
- 03/02/16--18:25: _Years & Years relea...
- 03/01/16--19:43: Celebrities Tweet About Super Tuesday
- 03/01/16--19:43: High School Musical 4 is Officially Happening!
- 03/01/16--20:20: Zoe Saldana's Nina Simone movie gets a poster
- 03/01/16--20:54: Agents of SHIELD 3x11 Extended Promo
- 03/01/16--20:54: Loving Vincent Trailer
- 03/02/16--14:37: Lisa Rinna: RHOBH is harder w/out Brandi Glanville
- 03/02/16--15:34: Ian McShane to Play Mr. Wednesday in American Gods
- 03/02/16--16:16: Tina Fey jokes about Hollywood bullshit at Oscars
- 03/02/16--16:16: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- 03/02/16--16:17: Kanye vs deadmau5: the battle continues
- 03/02/16--16:40: Disney is marketing Zootopia to furries
- 03/02/16--17:06: Kylie Kontemplates Kwitting the Klan
- 03/02/16--18:07: One of the Asian kids at the Oscars, Estie Kung 8, speaks out.
- 03/02/16--18:07: Nina Simone's estate expresses their disapproval of Zoe Saldana
- 03/02/16--18:25: Years & Years releasing Desire feat. Tove Lo March 4th!
No comment. pic.twitter.com/e9lEYDDQcC— Hari Kondabolu (@harikondabolu) March 2, 2016
Our country is fucked— Andy Cohen (@Andy) March 2, 2016
Who would Jesus vote for? To him walls, wealth, & torture are non-starters, so probably the Jewish New Yorker from Vermont.— Neil deGrasse Tyson (@neiltyson) March 1, 2016
@JessicaValenti no thanks. we do have some standards.— Warren Leight (@warrenleightTV) March 2, 2016
Donald, you are not going to great with the African-Americans. Get real. #SuperTuesday— Russell Simmons (@UncleRUSH) March 2, 2016
Trumps REAL big win today is that his tan perfectly complements his hair, even more than Christie #SuperTuesday— Dolph Ziggler (@HEELZiggler) March 2, 2016
Club goin' up, on a (Super) Tuesday— Tig Notaro (@TigNotaro) March 2, 2016
Got your girl in the cut and she choosay (about politics)
Source: Twitter 123456789101112
Will continue the story and introduce new East High Wildcats and their cross-town school rivals, the West High Knights.
This movie seems amazing. I love the idea of using paintings to tell Van Gogh's story. He definitely was an interesting dude.
This is the first fully painted feature film in the world, directed by Polish painter and director Dorota Kobiela and Hugh Welchman (Oscar winner for producing "Peter and the Wolf"). The film is produced by Oscar-winning Studios Breakthru Films and Trademark Films.
Here is more information about the film:
its the link to their kick starter to get the film underway. You can't donate anymore but the video on there gives some more background on the project.
also the source below has more information on the film and how they are looking for more artists to finish the project. I know we got a lot of struggling artists on ONTD so I thought i'd throw that out there lol
-She missed Brandi since Brandi was easy to bounce off of
-Realized how everyone would have to step up to create drama to fill the void Brandi left but it's hard since they all get along
-Brandi is good at what she does but doesn't agree with her taking things to far off screen
Are you ready for this season to be over? Do you miss Brandi on the show?
Vogue takes you behind the scenes of NYFW with Kendall Jenner. Watch as she hangs out with Gigi Hadid and Marc Jacobs, eats pancakes, and gets ready for her photo shoots and catwalks.
Starz has just revealed that Mr. Wednesday will be played by Ian McShane in Bryan Fuller and Michael Green‘s upcoming adaptation of Neil Gaiman‘s novel "American Gods".
Neil Gaiman said about the casting: “When you write a beloved character like Mr. Wednesday, you get to watch the Internet trying to cast the role. I’ve seen a hundred names suggested, but few make me grin like Ian McShane does… Yesterday was Super Tuesday. Today is Wonderful Wednesday.”
Ian McShane recently appeared in "Ray Donovan" and will soon appear in "The Game of Thrones" in unknown role. He is also set to return to "John Wick: Chapter Two" as Winston, the owner of The Continental, hotel for assassins.
Source 1, 2, 3
Are you happy, ONTD?
Tina Fey recently was interviewed on Howard Stern.
On the Oscars and political correctness and liberal preaching: "I’m so glad I live here [in New York City], because halfway through [the Oscars], I was like, ‘This is some real Hollywood bulls--t,’ Everyone’s telling me what to do. People are yelling at me about rape and corporate greed, but really, it’s climate change. I was like, ‘Guys, pick a lane. Like we’re going to fix everything tonight.’ And also, like, ‘You’re all rich. Why are you yelling at me about corporate greed?’”
On Leo Dicapro's Oscar speech: “I always am psyched when someone is articulate with those things because, let’s face it, actors are very stupid. But he’s so smart, and his speech was so cogent.”
On Leo being misogynistic for sleeping with younger women: “Is it misogynistic to sleep with a bunch of women who want to sleep with you? I don’t think it’s misogynistic. I think everybody there is up for it.”
source: 1, 2
After calling Kanye out for pirating his software, Kanye released a comeback which basically hinged around calling deadmau5 micky mouse and ignoring the accusations. Deadmau5 has now responded
Imma let you finish.... But you should probably be saving the money for a 4th grade education. https://t.co/1yqBoIg1Z1— deadmau5 (@deadmau5) March 2, 2016
Relax, I just woke up.— deadmau5 (@deadmau5) March 2, 2016
I can out idiot an idiot. It's what I do.— deadmau5 (@deadmau5) March 2, 2016
No shit. All I'm seeing is a shit attempt to derail it. https://t.co/UDmcU9AvsU— deadmau5 (@deadmau5) March 2, 2016
He also had this to say about those who accused him of piracy in the past based on a 2013 tweet of his.
The True Reveal hashtag was a promotion for Avicii's album, where users had to "break the glass" by tweeting anything with #truereveal. They would then unlock pieces of his album cover.
@kanyewest perform at your own daughters parties. You're a bigger fuckin clown than anyone I know.— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) March 2, 2016
He also found the time to get into it with random bystanders.
"Them" there's some reliable fox fact chasing shit right there. I should prolly start working on this wall shit now. https://t.co/gKemtkz57z— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) March 2, 2016
@Lennyjacobson it's dead mow cinco— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) March 2, 2016
BuzzFeed News has obtained an email that a marketing agency working with Disney sent to the furry Meetup group Furlife, encouraging furries to post photos of themselves in fursuits to Twitter and Instagram with the movie hashtag, even offering posters or movie swag to those that do.
Read full email at Buzzfeed
Nikolaj Coster Waldau spoke up about the Sansa rape scene and Senator Claire McCaskill's decision to quit the show because of it:
"Last year the season aired and there was a really traumatic scene with this beautiful young girl [Sansa Stark]. This senator in America [Claire McCaskill] suddenly proclaimed she was ‘done’ with watching Game Of Thrones. It just occurred to me: clearly the writers are doing a good job! People are forgetting to check themselves that’s it’s just a television show. These people are all made-up. Even when you come to the most horrific things that happen – and there are a lot of horrific things that happen in Game Of Thrones – we are unfortunately nowhere as horrific as what happens in some war zones around the world. But I guess it’s easier to get angry and upset about a television show than to be upset about the world in general. If our elected officials go out and try to make a stand politically by declaring they’re not going to watch a show, that’s fucked up".
He always has polarizing opinions to say the least. He said that the Jaime/Cersei sept scene wasn't rape because Jaime is one-handed and Cersei is wearing a lot of clothes before.
"That whole relationship all these years has been grabbing these very secret, intense moments of physical intimacy when they could. Cersei didn’t want to have sex there, but she was…I mean, they were both so tormented emotionally. He was in desperate need for her, she was in desperate need for something else, and that happened in the most inappropriate place you could imagine. This is a one-armed man, she’s wearing a lot of clothes, it’s very difficult to...I don’t think it would be possible if she didn’t also play along in some way".
-The "18" year-old's new lip kit color, called '22', went on sale yesterday
-Kylie, whose lucky number is 22
-First new lipstick w/o the family K
have you distanced yourself from your family ONTD
-The list has been dominated by Canadian, British, Jamaican and Barbadian acts.
-Trump is right, we're not winning anymore!
Why do you hate American acts ONTD?
- Oscar host Chris Rock did a skit where he introduced accountants of Pricewaterhousecoopers called “Ming Zhu, Bao Ling and David Moskowitz” and out walked three Asian (Chinese?) kids holding briefcases (Estie Kung is the girl on the right)
- after that, Rock joked, "If anybody is upset about this joke, just tweet about it on your phone, which was also made by these kids."
- Estie Kung's mother, Laura Kung, said that they only knew of the joke's premise at the audition where the children would be playing accountants. She said, "I did wonder, 'Why all Asians? But I assumed there was a bigger picture, a more complex joke given all the emphasis placed on diversity at the Oscars this year."
- the audition was super short, they only asked if Estie got stagefright and could pull a serious face
- her parents only heard the entire joke for the first time after rehearsals but they were locked in a contract. After talking to Estie, they decided that Asian presence was better than no Asian presence
- "This was not okay and should never have happened. But the angrier people are and more people talk about it, the better it will be moving forward. Estie hopes to keep acting and we all hope for a time when she can be on that stage to honor her achievement."
- Estie was not familiar with Rock's comedy (has not seen Madagascar) and did not understand the child labor joke
source: 1no personal attacks pls
.@zoesaldana Cool story but please take Nina's name out your mouth. For the rest of your life.— Nina Simone (@NinaSimoneMusic) March 3, 2016