Articles on this Page
- 02/14/16--18:12: _Jason Derulo - Naked
- 02/14/16--18:55: _Henry Cavill (32) t...
- 02/14/16--18:55: _Ben Affleck and Hen...
- 02/14/16--18:55: _Little Mix celebrat...
- 02/14/16--18:55: _Zigi Celebrate Vale...
- 02/14/16--19:01: _2016 ONTD Valenstan...
- 02/15/16--13:00: _What does Deadpool'...
- 02/15/16--13:02: _Madonna looking ***...
- 02/15/16--13:16: _Rihanna Performing ...
- 02/15/16--13:17: _Peyton Manning is a...
- 02/15/16--13:18: _Jack Antonoff calls...
- 02/15/16--13:18: _Grammy winners (off...
- 02/15/16--14:25: _THE X-FILES | Music...
- 02/15/16--14:26: _Harry Styles & Zayn...
- 02/15/16--14:26: _Kpop queens come ba...
- 02/15/16--14:26: _Bustin Jieber Tells...
- 02/15/16--14:27: _Stephen King Discus...
- 02/15/16--14:27: _Rob and Blac Chyna ...
- 02/15/16--14:27: _Did Tom Cruise get ...
- 02/15/16--14:34: _Disney remade Adven...
- 02/14/16--18:12: Jason Derulo - Naked
- 02/14/16--18:55: Henry Cavill (32) talks about dating his 19-year-old girlfriend
- 02/14/16--18:55: Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill at the NBA All-Star game
- 02/14/16--18:55: Little Mix celebrate Valentine's Day!
- 02/14/16--19:01: 2016 ONTD Valenstans Part Three
- 02/15/16--13:00: What does Deadpool's success mean for future superhero movies?
- 02/15/16--13:02: Madonna looking ***Flawless in Japan
- 02/15/16--13:16: Rihanna Performing "Kiss it Better" at the Grammy's?
- 02/15/16--13:17: Peyton Manning is a Thug
- 02/15/16--13:18: Grammy winners (off-air categories)
- 02/15/16--14:25: THE X-FILES | Music From The Heavens from "Babylon"
- 02/15/16--14:26: Kpop queens come back with their "Whoo" MV
- 02/15/16--14:26: Bustin Jieber Tells the Tales Behind His Many Tattoos.
- 02/15/16--14:27: Stephen King Discusses Hulu's "11.22.63" Among Other Things
- Watched JFK's assassination with his family and was stunned into silence
- Believes JFK conspiracies existed because Oswald was executed quickly and it's hard for people to believe one lone gunman could kill a president
- Met JJ Abrams while writing on an Entertainment Weekly piece on Lost
- Loves Star Wars: The Force Awakens more than the original trilogy
- Calls this year's Oscar nominations "vanilla ice cream", wishes Michael B Jordan, Idris Elba, and "Straight Outta Compton" got nominations
- Says Donald Trump leaves him "speechless" and believes him more electable than Ted Cruz (but ultimately won't be elected president)
- Says press focused more on Bowie's style than his music when Bowie died
- 02/15/16--14:27: Rob and Blac Chyna get ~cozy for Valentines
- 02/15/16--14:27: Did Tom Cruise get Plastic Surgery?
♫out of all the bussy, you're my favourite♪
D'Angelo, ha impacT
ONTD, what is your fav male objectifying music video?
ELLE: You're dating a 19-year-old. I have to ask, what do you talk about?
CAVILL: Everything. People say age is just a number. It's actually real and true sign of someone's maturity. But in this case, she's fantastic.
ELLE: But you understand the knee-jerk reaction to her age, right?
CAVILL: It's a natural reaction. But, when I was 19-year-old, I was going out with a 32-year-old.
ELLE: Really? What did she teach you?
CAVILL: Things I can't mention in an article.
ELLE: Have you ever been intimidated by a woman?
CAVILL: (...) When I met my girlfriend, I was super intimidated. I wanted to impress her. I was thinking, Don't mess this up, man. You've gotta play your cards exactly right.
ONTD, would you let Henry teach your daughter some new tricks?
Love is in the air, so Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne spent Valentine's Day with their boyfriends/fiancée, while Perrie keeps enjoying the single life and went out and partied with friends.
Jade and new boyfriend Jed spent the day at her apartment, probably because this was their last day together for a while, Jed is going on tour with his band to the USA, and they started the day watching Arsenal's game and drinking from Disney Princesses mugs. Hours later, both of them shared the same picture on Instagram and gave me literal heart eyes. I'm such #Jaded trash that it's not even funny at this point.
The only glimpse we got from Jesy and her fiancée Jake was the card that he gave her, but it was really funny and once again Jake reminded us that he's a sweetheart with a sense of humor. No idea of what they did today.
Leigh-Anne and her longtime boyfriend Jordan went to a hotel for the day, where they enjoyed of champagne and the pool.
Lastly, Perrie went out with Aaron and Waz. They went to the night club Drama in London.
Our favorite pr couple is still going strong, y'all. Gigi uploaded this pic of her and Zayn cuddled up on her insta today. Zayn also tweeted that he's already shot his next music video...no word on the title or release date but hopefully it'll be soon cuz I'm already tired of SLEEPWALK.
Can't wait for you to hear the next song :) did the video today— zayn (@zaynmalik) February 14, 2016
how did you spend your valentines, ontd? are you ready for new music from zen? do you think that he'll will make his fallon appearance on wed? let us pray.
Several observers, including Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn are analyzing the success of Deadpool and what it could mean for future superhero movies:
- James Gunn fears Hollywood will take away the wrong lesson from its success - trying to replicate its tone rather than embracing something new, which is why he believes the film was successful.
- Birth.Movies.Death has an article suggesting that it should be a wake-up call to Fox - that they should change their approach to the comic book movies to better fit the tone of the actual comics - which it claims Deadpool does well, but the X-Men films continue not to do. It also suggests WB may be concerned that the success of Deadpool signifies exhaustion with dark and grim superhero films.
- TheWrap wrote about how Deadpool's success will likely lead to more R-rated superhero movies.
- Vox has an article about how its success makes a good argument for an X-Force film.
Rumors have been that she'll be performing an ANTI medley. Someone who saw Rihanna rehearse tweeted:
@Sade_oxox she's doing kiss it better— Xie (@Ximonie) February 13, 2016
not getting my hopes up but...
hopefully it's a "Work" / "Kiss it Better" medley tho.
Souces: 1 | 2
- Recently uncovered 74 pg court documents allege that Peyton Manning, his father and the University of Tennessee covered up a sexual assault scandal to protect Manning's burgeoning football career whilst ruining his victim's career and other's in the process
- In it Peyton Manning is accused of sexual assault in an incident that took place in 1996 whilst Dr. Jamie Naughright (The university's director of health and wellness at the time), was examining Manning's foot for a possible stress fracture:
"At 6 feet, 5 inches, his feet dangled off the edge of the table. Manning allegedly then proceeded to scoot down the training table while Naughright examined his foot. At that point, she said, he forcefully maneuvered his naked testicles and rectum directly on her face with his penis on top of her head. Shocked, disgusted, and offended, Naughright pushed Manning away, removing her head out from under him."
- Naughright's supervisor tried to severely downplay the sexual assault by claiming the University's star QB was simply "mooning" another a teammate in a prank. Manning ran with this rewrite from that point forward, naturally.
- The only witness to the incident refuted Peyton's "mooning" claims and in a letter included in the documents urged Manning to come forward and tell the truth. The witness, also an athlete,
coincidentally lost out on a scholarship whilst all of this was playing out.
- A settlement was reached along with a confidentiality agreement however the incident forced the victim out of her job at the University of Tennessee. Not before school officials tried to get her to change her story and blame the incident on another black athlete as the reason why she left the school, she refused.
- Fast forward seven years later where Manning was a star QB on the Indiana Colts. He and his father along with a ghostwriter wrote a book titled "Manning: A Father, His Sons, and a Football Legacy" where they discussed the incident therefore breaking the confidentiality agreement. In the book they tried to villainize the victim by insinuating she was unprofessional and "vulgar."
- Included in the documents the ghostwriter claims Archie Manning, Peyton's father, insinuated that the victim was "trashy" and had a reputation for spending time "out with a lot of black guys and up in the dorm."
- Naughright claims xerox copies of Manning's book in envelopes were delivered to her (labeled "Dr. Vulgar Mouth Whited") and her colleagues at Florida Southern College with the Mannings' version of events depicting her in a negative light. She was demoted and subsequently pressured to once again leave her job as a result of the fallout.
- Naughright sued the Mannings, the ghost writer and publisher for defamation. Another settlement was reached and another confidentiality agreement was signed.
- Why is this all coming out now? There's a new lawsuit filed by six female students against the University of Tennessee claiming that the school violated Title IX regulations and has a history of creating a hostile sexual environment and the Manning incident is referenced in the lawsuit.
Starts at 2:25
Taylor Swift (on the phone): We Won! We won Best Pop Vocal Album! Is James Taylor there? Can you tell James Taylor that I love him?
@TheGRAMMYs I AM SCREAMING— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) February 15, 2016
BEST REMIXED RECORDING, NON-CLASSICAL
Daniel Hope, “Berlin by Overnight (CFCF Remix)”
JES, Shant, & Clint Maximus, “Hold On (Fatum Remix)”
Galantis, “Runaway (U & I) (Kaskade Remix)”
Odesza feat. Zyra, “Say My Name (RAC Remix)”
Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars, “Uptown Funk (Dave Audé Remix)”
BEST SPOKEN WORD ALBUM (INCLUDES POETRY, AUDIO BOOKS & STORYTELLLING)
Patti Smith, Blood on Snow (Jo Nesbø)
Dick Cavett, Brief Encounters: Conversations, Magic Moments, and Assorted Hijinks
Jimmy Carter, A Full Life: Reflections at Ninety
Janis Ian & Jean Smart, Patience and Sarah (Isabel Miller)
Amy Poehler (& Various Artists), Yes Please
BEST COMEDY ALBUM
Lisa Lampanelli, Back to the Drawing Board
Wyatt Cenac, Brooklyn
Jay Mohr, Happy. And A Lot.
Craig Ferguson, Just Being Honest
Louis C.K., Live at Madison Square Garden
BEST AMERICAN ROOTS PERFORMANCE
Béla Fleck & Abigail Washburn, “And Am I Born to Die”
Buddy Guy, “Born to Play Guitar”
The Milk Carton Kids, “City of Our Lady”
Punch Brothers, “Julep”
Mavis Staples, “See That My Grave Is Kept Clean”
BEST AMERICAN ROOTS SONG
The Mavericks, “All Night Long”
Don Henley & Merle Haggard, “The Cost of Living”
Punch Brothers, “Julep”
Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell, “The Traveling Kind”
Jason Isbell, “24 Frames”
BEST BLUEGRASS ALBUM
Dale Ann Bradley, Pocket Full of Keys
Rob Ickes & Trey Hensley, Before the Sun Goes Down
Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver, In Session
Ralph Stanley & Friends, Man of Constant Sorrow
The Steeldrivers, The Muscle Shoals Recordings
BEST AMERICANA ALBUM
Brandi Carlile, The Firewatcher’s Daughter
Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell, The Traveling Kind
Jason Isbell, Something More Than Free
The Mavericks, Mono
Punch Brothers, The Phosphorescent Blues
BEST LATIN POP ALBUM
Pablo Alborán, Terral
Alex Cuba, Healer
Ricky Martin, A Quien Quiera Escuchar (Deluxe Edition)
Alejandro Sanz, Sirope
Julieta Venegas, Algo Sucede
BEST LATIN ROCK, URBAN OR ALTERNATIVE ALBUM
Bomba Estereo, Amanecer
La Cuneta Son Machín, Mondongo
Natalia Lafourcade, Hasta La Raíz
Monsieur Periné, Caja De Música
BEST REGIONAL MEXICAN MUSIC ALBUM (Including Tejano)
Banda El Recodo De Don Cruz Lizarraga, Mi Vicio Mas Grande
La Maquinaria Norteña, Ya Dime Adiós
Los Cojolites, Zapateando
Los Tigres Del Norte, Realidades - Deluxe Edition
Mariachi Los Camperos De Nati Cano, Tradición, Arte Y Pasión
BEST TROPICAL LATIN ALBUM
José Alberto “El Canario” & Septeto Santiaguero, Tributo A Los Compadres: No Quiero Llanto
Rubén Blades With Roberto Delgado & Orchestra, Son De Panamá
Guaco, Presente Continuo
Juan Luis Guerra 4.40, Todo Tiene Su Hora
Victor Manuelle, Que Suenen Los Tambores
BEST ENGINEERED ALBUM, NON-CLASSICAL
James Taylor, Before This World
Melody Gardot, Currency of Man
The Bird and the Bee, Recreational Love
Alabama Shakes, Sound & Color
Diana Krall, Wallflower
BEST HISTORICAL ALBUM
Bob Dylan and the Band, The Basement Tapes Complete: The Bootleg Series Vol. 11
Erroll Garner, The Complete Concert by the Sea
Various Artists, Native North America (Vol. 1): Aboriginal Folk, Rock, And Country 1966–1985
Various Artists, Parchman Farm: Photographs and Field Recordings, 1947–1959
Fannie Lou Hamer, Songs My Mother Taught Me
BEST SURROUND SOUND ALBUM
Ingar Heine Bergby & Norwegian Radio Orchestra, Amdahl: Astrognosia & Aesop
Roger Waters, Amused to Death
Øyvind Gimse, Anita Brevik, Nidarosdomens Jentekor & Trondheimsolistene,Magnificat
Paavo Järvi & Russian National Orchestra, Shostakovich: Symphony No. 7
Tove Ramlo-Ystad & Cantus, Spes
BEST REGGAE ALBUM
Rocky Dawuni, Branches of the Same Tree
Jah Cure, The Cure
Barrington Levy, Acousticalevy
Luciano, Zion Awake
Morgan Heritage, Strictly Roots
BEST JAZZ VOCAL ALBUM
Karrin Allyson, Many a New Day: Karrin Allyson Sings Rodgers & Hammerstein
Denise Donatelli, Find a Heart
Lorraine Feather, Flirting With Disaster
Jamison Ross, Jamison
Cécile McLorin Salvant, For One to Love
BEST JAZZ INSTRUMENTAL ALBUM
Joey Alexander, My Favorite Things
Terence Blanchard feat. The E-Collective, Breathless
Robert Glasper & The Robert Glasper Trio, Covered: Recorded Live at Capitol Studios
Jimmy Greene, Beautiful Life
John Scofield, Past Present
BEST IMPROVISED JAZZ SOLO
Joey Alexander, “Giant Steps”
Christian McBride, “Cherokee”
Donny McCaslin, “Arbiters of Evolution”
Joshua Redman, “Friend or Foe”
John Scofield, “Past Present”
BEST LARGE JAZZ ENSEMBLE ALBUM
Gil Evans Project, Lines of Color
Marshall Gilkes & WDR Big Band, Köln
Arturo O'Farrill & The Afro Latin Jazz Orchestra, Cuba: The Conversation Continues
Maria Schneider Orchestra, The Thompson Fields
Patrick Williams, Home Suite Home
BEST LATIN JAZZ ALBUM
Eliane Elias, Made in Brazil - WINNER
The Rodriguez Brothers, Impromptu
Gonzalo Rubalcaba, Suite Caminos
Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet, Intercambio
Miguel Zenón, Identities Are Changeable
BEST WORLD MUSIC ALBUM
Gilberto Gil, Gilbertos Samba Ao Vivo
Angelique Kidjo, Sings
Ladysmith Black Mambazo With Ella Spira & The Inala Ensemble, Music From Inala
Anoushka Shankar, Home
Zomba Prison Project, I Have No Everything Here
BEST CHILDREN’S ALBUM
José-Luis Orozco, ¡Come Bien! Eat Right!
Gustafer Yellowgold, Dark Pie Concerns
Tim Kubart, Home
Lori Henriques, How Great Can This Day Be
Molly Ledford & Billy Kelly, Trees
BEST NEW AGE ALBUM
Paul Avgerinos, Grace
Madi Das, Bhakti Without Borders
Catherine Duc, Voyager
Peter Kater, Love
Ron Korb, Asia Beauty
BEST CONTEMPORARY INSTRUMENTAL ALBUM
Bill Frisell, Guitar in the Space Age!
Wouter Kellerman, Love Language
Marcus Miller, Afrodeezia
Snarky Puppy & Metropole Orkest, Sylva
Kirk Whalum, The Gospel According to Jazz, Chapter IV
BEST INSTRUMENTAL COMPOSITION
Arturo O'Farrill, “The Afro Latin Jazz Suite”
Bob Mintzer, “Civil War”
David Balakrishnan, “Confetti Man”
Rich DeRosa, “Neil”
Marshall Gilkes, “Vesper”
BEST ARRANGEMENT, INSTRUMENTAL OR A CAPELLA
Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
Do You Hear What I Hear?
Ghost of a Chance
You and the Night and the Music
BEST ARRANGEMENT, INSTRUMENTS AND VOCALS
Shelly Berg, “Be My Muse”
Patrick Williams, “52nd & Broadway”
Otmaro Ruiz “Garota De Ipanema”
Maria Schneider, “Sue (Or in a Season of Crime)”
Jimmy Greene, “When I Come Home”
BEST RECORDING PACKAGE
Alex Trochut, Alagoas, Alagoas
Anita Marisa Boriboon, Snoop Dogg, Bush
Brian Roettinger, Florence + the Machine, How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful (Deluxe Edition)
Nathanio Strimpopulos, Elvis Presley, My Happiness
Sarah Dodds, Shauna Dodds & Dick Reeves, Asleep at the Wheel, Still the King: Celebrating the Music of Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys
BEST BOXED OR SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION PACKAGE
Of Monsters and Men, Beneath the Skin
Father John Misty, I Love You,
Various Artists, The Rise & Fall Of Paramount Records, Volume Two (1928-32)
The Rolling Stones, Sticky Fingers (Super Deluxe Edition)
Grateful Dead, 30 Trips Around the Sun
The Decemberists, What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World (Deluxe Box Set)
BEST ALBUM NOTES
James P. Leary, Folksongs of Another America: Field Recordings From The Upper Midwest, 1937-1946
Jeff Place, Lead Belly: The Smithsonian Folkways Collection
Joni Mitchell, Love Has Many Faces: A Quartet, A Ballet, Waiting to Be Danced
Ted Olson, Portrait of an American Singer
Ryan Barna, Songs of the Night: Dance Recordings, 1916-1925
BEST BLUEGRASS ALBUM
The Muscle Shoals Recordings – The SteelDrivers
Pocket Full of Keys – Dale Ann Bradley
Before the Sun Goes Down – Rob Ickes and Trey Hensley
In Session – Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver
Man of Constant Sorrow – Ralph Stanley and friends
BEST BLUES ALBUM
Born to Play Guitar – Buddy Guy
Descendants of Hill Country – Cedric Burnside Project
Outskirts of Love – Shemekia Copeland
Worthy – Bettye LaVette
Muddy Waters 100 – John Primer and various artists
BEST FOLK ALBUM
Béla Fleck & Abigail Washburn – Béla Fleck and Abigail Washburn
Wood, Wire & Words – Norman Blake
Tomorrow Is My Turn – Rhiannon Giddens
Servant of Love – Patty Griffin
Didn't He Ramble – Glen Hansard
BEST REGIONAL ROOTS MUSIC ALBUM
Go Go Juice – Jon Cleary
La La La La – Natalie Ai Kamauu
Kawaiokalena – Kealiʻi Reichel
Get Ready – The Revelers
Generations – Windwalker and the MCW
PRODUCER OF THE YEAR - CLASSICAL
Marina A. Ledin, Victor Ledin
BEST OPERA RECORDING
Ravel: L'Enfant Et Les Sortilèges; Shéhérazade
Monteverdi: Il Ritorno D'Ulisse In Patria
Mozart: Die Entführung Aus Dem Serail
Steffani: Niobe, Regina Di Tebe
BEST CHORAL PERFORMANCE
Rachmaninoff: All-Night Vigil
Beethoven: Missa Solemnis
Monteverdi: Vespers Of 1610
Pablo Neruda - The Poet Sings
Paulus: Far in the Heavens
BEST CHAMBER MUSIC/SMALL ENSEMBLE PERFORMANCE
Brahms: The Piano Trios
Flaherty: Airdancing for Toy Piano, Piano & Electronics
Shostakovich: Piano Quintet & String Quartet No. 2
BEST CLASSICAL INSTRUMENTAL SOLO
Augustin Hadelich, Ludovic Morlot, "Dutilleux: Violin Concerto, L'Arbre Des Songes"
Joseph Moog; Nicholas Milton, "Grieg & Moszkowski: Piano Concertos"
Kristian Bezuidenhout, "Mozart: Keyboard Music, Vol. 7"
Daniil Trifonov, "Rachmaninov Variations"
Ursula Oppens (Jerome Lowenthal), "Rzewski: The People United Will Never Be Defeated!"
BEST CONTEMPORARY CLASSICAL COMPOSITION
Stephen Paulus, "Paulus: Prayers & Remembrances"
Andrew Norman, "Norman: Play"
Gerald Barry, "Barry: The Importance of Being Earnest"
Joan Tower, "Tower: Stroke"
Julia Wolfe, "Wolfe: Anthracite Fields"
BEST CLASSICAL SOLO VOCAL ALBUM
Joyce DiDonato; Antonio Pappano, "Joyce & Tony - Live from Wigmore Hall"
Mark Padmore; Kristian Bezuidenhout, "Beethoven: An Die Ferne Geliebte; Haydn: English Songs; Mozart: Masonic Cantata"
Jonas Kaufmann; Antonio Pappano, "Nessun Dorma - The Puccini Album"
Talise Trevigne; David Alan Miller, "Rouse: Seeing; Kabir Padavali"
Cecilia Bartoli; Diego Fasolis, "St. Petersburg"
BEST COMPILATION SOUNDTRACK FOR VISUAL MEDIA
Empire: Season 1 – various artists
Fifty Shades Of Grey – various artists
Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me – various artists
Pitch Perfect 2 – various artists
Selma – various artists
BEST SCORE SOUNDTRACK FOR VISUAL MEDIA
Birdman - Antonio Sánchez, composer
The Imitation Game - Alexandre Desplat, composer
Interstellar - Hans Zimmer, composer
The Theory of Everything - Jóhann Jóhannsson, composer
Whiplash - Justin Hurwitz, composer
BEST SONG WRITTEN FOR VISUAL MEDIA
"Earned It" (from Fifty Shades of Grey) – Ahmad Balshe, Jason Quenneville, Stephan Moccio & Abel Tesfaye, songwriters (The Weeknd)
"Glory" (from Selma) – Lonnie Lynn, Che Smith & John Stephens, songwriters (Common & John Legend)
"Love Me like You Do" (from Fifty Shades of Grey) – Savan Kotecha, Max Martin, Tove Nilsson, Ali Payami, & Ilya Salmanzadeh, songwriters (Ellie Goulding)
"See You Again" (from Furious 7) – Andrew Cedar, Justin Franks, Charles Puth & Cameron Thomaz, songwriters (Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth)
"Til It Happens to You" (from The Hunting Ground) – Lady Gaga & Diane Warren, songwriters (Lady Gaga)
BEST MUSIC VIDEO
"LSD" – ASAP Rocky
"I Feel Love (Every Million Miles)" – The Dead Weather
Scherrer, video producers
"Alright" – Kendrick Lamar
"Bad Blood" – Taylor Swift featuring Kendrick Lamar
"Freedom" – Pharrell Williams
BEST MUSIC FILM
Mr. Dynamite: The Rise of James Brown
What Happened, Miss Simone?
BEST GOSPEL PERFORMANCE/SONG
"Worth [Live]" – Anthony Brown & Group Therapy
"Wanna Be Happy?" – Kirk Franklin
"Intentional" – Travis Greene
"How Awesome Is Our God [Live]" – Israel & Newbreed featuring Yolanda Adams
"Worth Fighting For [Live]" – Brian Courtney Wilson
BEST CONTEMPORARY CHRISTIAN PERFORMANCE/SONG
"Holy Spirit" – Francesca Battistelli
"Lift Your Head Weary Sinner (Chains)" – Crowder
"Because He Lives (Amen)" – Matt Maher
"Soul on Fire" – Third Day featuring All Sons & Daughters
"Feel It" – TobyMac featuring Mr. Talkbox
BEST GOSPEL ALBUM
Destined to Win [Live] – Karen Clark Sheard
Living It – Dorinda Clark-Cole
One Place Live – Tasha Cobbs
Covered: Alive in Asia [Live] – Israel & Newbreed
Life Music: Stage Two – Jonathan McReynolds
BEST CONTEMPORARY CHRISTIAN MUSIC ALBUM
Whatever the Road – Jason Crabb
How Can It Be – Lauren Daigle
Saints and Sinners – Matt Maher
This Is Not a Test – TobyMac
Love Ran Red – Chris Tomlin
BEST ROOTS GOSPEL ALBUM
Still Rockin' My Soul – The Fairfield Four
Pray Now – Karen Peck and New River
Directions Home (Songs We Love, Songs You Know) – Point of Grace
BEST COUNTRY SOLO PERFORMANCE
"Burning House" – Cam
"Traveller" – Chris Stapleton
"Little Toy Guns" – Carrie Underwood
"John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16" – Keith Urban
"Chances Are" – Lee Ann Womack
BEST COUNTRY DUO/GROUP PERFORMANCE
"Stay a Little Longer" – Brothers Osborne
"If I Needed You" – Joey + Rory
"The Driver" – Charles Kelley featuring Dierks Bentley & Eric Paslay
"Girl Crush" – Little Big Town
"Lonely Tonight" – Blake Shelton featuring Ashley Monroe
BEST COUNTRY SONG
"Chances Are" - Hayes Carll, songwriters (Lee Ann Womack)
"Diamond Rings and Old Barstools"- Barry Dean, Luke Laird & Jonathan Singleton, songwriters (Tim McGraw)
"Girl Crush"- Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna & Liz Rose, songwriters (Little Big Town)
"Hold My Hand"- Brandy Clark & Mark Stephen Jones, songwriters (Brandy Clark)
BEST DANCE RECORDING
"We're All We Need" – Above & Beyond featuring Zoë Johnston
"Go" – The Chemical Brothers featuring Q-Tip
"Never Catch Me" – Flying Lotus featuring Kendrick Lamar
"Runaway (U & I)" – Galantis
"Where Are Ü Now" – Skrillex and Diplo with Justin Bieber
BEST DANCE/ELECTRONIC ALBUM
Our Love – Caribou
Born in the Echoes – The Chemical Brothers
Caracal – Disclosure
In Colour – Jamie xx
Skrillex and Diplo Present Jack Ü – Skrillex and Diplo
BEST R&B PERFORMANCE
"If I Don't Have You" – Tamar Braxton
"Rise Up" – Andra Day
"Breathing Underwater" – Hiatus Kaiyote
"Planes" – Jeremih featuring J. Cole
"Earned It (Fifty Shades Of Grey)" – The Weeknd
BEST TRADITIONAL R&B PERFORMANCE
"He Is" – Faith Evans
"Little Ghetto Boy" – Lalah Hathaway
"Let It Burn" – Jazmine Sullivan
"Shame" – Tyrese
"My Favorite Part of You" – Charlie Wilson
BEST R&B SONG
"Coffee" - Brook Davis & Miguel Pimentel
"Earned It (Fifty Shades of Grey)" - Ahmad Balshe, Stephan Moccio, Jason Quenneville & Abel Tesfaye
"Let It Burn" - Kenny B. Edmonds, Jazmine Sullivan & Dwane M. Weir II
"Really Love" - D'Angelo & Kendra Foster
BEST URBAN CONTEMPORARY ALBUM
Ego Death – The Internet
You Should Be Here – Kehlani
Blood – Lianne La Havas
Wildheart – Miguel
Beauty Behind the Madness – The Weeknd
BEST R&B ALBUM
Coming Home – Leon Bridges
Black Messiah – D'Angelo and The Vanguard
Cheers to the Fall – Andra Day
Reality Show – Jazmine Sullivan
Forever Charlie – Charlie Wilson
BEST METAL PERFORMANCE
"Identity" – August Burns Red
"Cirice" – Ghost
"512" – Lamb of God
"Thank You" – Sevendust
"Custer" – Slipknot
BEST ROCK SONG
"Don't Wanna Fight" - Alabama Shakes
"Ex's & Oh's" - Dave Bassett & Elle King
"Hold Back the River" - Iain Archer & James Bay
"Lydia" - Richard Meyer, Ryan Meyer & Johnny Stevens
"What Kind of Man" - John Hill, Tom Hull & Florence Welch
BEST ROCK ALBUM
Chaos and the Calm – James Bay
Kintsugi – Death Cab for Cutie
Mister Asylum – Highly Suspect
Drones – Muse
.5: The Gray Chapter – Slipknot
BEST ALTERNATIVE ALBUM
Sound & Color – Alabama Shakes
Vulnicura – Björk
The Waterfall – My Morning Jacket
Currents – Tame Impala
Star Wars – Wilco
BEST RAP PERFORMANCE
"Apparently" – J. Cole
"Back to Back" – Drake
"Trap Queen" – Fetty Wap
"Alright" – Kendrick Lamar
"Truffle Butter" – Nicki Minaj featuring Drake & Lil Wayne
"All Day" – Kanye West featuring Theophilus London, Allan Kingdom & Paul McCartney
BEST RAP/SUNG COLLABORATION
"One Man Can Change The World" – Big Sean featuring Kanye West & John Legend
"Glory" – Common & John Legend
"Classic Man" – Jidenna featuring Roman GianArthur
"These Walls" – Kendrick Lamar featuring Bilal, Anna Wise & Thundercat
"Only" – Nicki Minaj featuring Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown
BEST RAP SONG
"All Day" - Ernest Brown, Tyler Bryant, Sean Combs, Mike Dean, Rennard East, Noah Goldstein, Malik Yusef Jones, Karim Kharbouch, Allan Kyariga, Kendrick Lamar, Paul McCartney, Victor Mensah, Charles Njapa, Che Pope, Patrick Reynolds, Allen Ritter, Kanye West, Mario Winans & Cydel Young, songwriters (Kanye West Featuring Theophilus London, Allan Kingdom & Paul McCartney)
"Alright" - Kendrick Duckworth, Kawan Prather, Mark Anthony Spears & Pharrell Williams, songwriters (Kendrick Lamar)
"Energy" - Richard Dorfmeister, A. Graham, Markus Kienzl, M. O'Brien, M. Samuels & Phillip Thomas, songwriters (Drake)
"Glory" - Lonnie Lynn, Che Smith & John Stephens, songwriters (Common & John Legend)
"Trap Queen" - Tony Fadd & Willie J. Maxwell, songwriters (Fetty Wap)
BEST POP SOLO PERFORMANCE
"Heartbeat Song" – Kelly Clarkson
"Love Me Like You Do" – Ellie Goulding
"Thinking Out Loud" – Ed Sheeran
"Blank Space" – Taylor Swift
"Can't Feel My Face" – The Weeknd
BEST POP DUO/GROUP PERFORMANCE
"Ship to Wreck" – Florence + The Machine
"Sugar" – Maroon 5
"Uptown Funk" – Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars
"Bad Blood" – Taylor Swift featuring Kendrick Lamar
"See You Again" – Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth
BEST TRADITIONAL POP ALBUM
The Silver Lining: The Songs of Jerome Kern – Tony Bennett & Bill Charlap
Shadows in the Night – Bob Dylan
Stages – Josh Groban
No One Ever Tells You – Seth MacFarlane
My Dream Duets – Barry Manilow (& Various Artists)
Watch live stream here.
Jesus Christ hit the studio
39 year old JC also attended the #PreGRAMMYGala looking the same age as other attendees and recording artists like Harry Styles!
Chart-topper and King of Radio Justin Bieber is having the best month ever. The fashion icon not only has two singles currently battling it out for the #1 spot on the Billboard Charts, but he's on the cover of this month's GQ!
The As Long As You Love Mey chanteur sat down with the fashion bible and told them all about his tats.
Click the screengrab to be taken to GQ.com. [Won't embed :(]
Paraphrased from @GQ.
ONTD: What are the tales behind your ink?
Notable bits from the interview:
Blac has reportedly been helping him battle his fat ass issues by encouraging him to live a healthier lifestyle and even make amends with his family. Kanye: Blac Chyna fuckin' Rob, help him with the weight.
Blac has two-year-old son King Cairo with ex boyfriend Tyra, the "rapper" is dating 18 year old Kylie Jenner.
did you get the D last nite ONTD?
-The actor's face was seen like it got some fillers/botox recently at the BAFTAS.
-Rumorhasit.mp4 that Tom is allegedly casting his next wife so he is trying to look extra good for her
smh he looked like a fine AF daddy a month or two ago in those candids.
-Disney remade the 1987 superior film, Adventures in Babysitting.
-It stars Girl Meets World's Sabrina Carpenter and The Descendants' Sofia Carson.
-The plot is basically the same, just updated with typical shit like cell phones, social media, etc. When Lola and Jenny accidentally switch phones, Lola accepts a babysitting job for Jenny. Unfortunately, the four kids they signed up to babysit aren’t easy to keep their eyes on. So, naturally, one of the kids goes missing. And from there, things get hairy.