Articles on this Page
- 02/06/16--15:24: _Tidal to Donate 1.5...
- 02/06/16--15:25: _Beyoncé is Performi...
- 02/06/16--15:25: _5 Characters You To...
- 02/06/16--16:18: _humanitarian kylie ...
- 02/06/16--16:32: _Yezi and other rap ...
- 02/06/16--16:33: _Beyoncé's 'Formatio...
- 02/06/16--20:36: _Iggy Azalea at the ...
- 02/06/16--21:27: _No Man is an Island...
- 02/07/16--04:36: _Academy Award Nomin...
- 02/07/16--04:38: _Beyonce's Rep Respo...
- 02/07/16--05:51: _the flawless SNL Cu...
- 02/07/16--08:27: _Beyonce and Jay Z a...
- 02/07/16--09:48: _2016 Directors Guil...
- 02/07/16--09:48: _Britney Spears unde...
- 02/07/16--10:42: _On Screen Friends W...
- 02/07/16--10:43: _Football players do...
- 02/07/16--11:22: _Karlie Kloss suppor...
- 02/07/16--11:22: _Future Oscar Nomina...
- 02/07/16--11:22: _Missy Elliot - pep...
- 02/07/16--12:05: _Weekend Box Office:...
- 02/06/16--15:24: Tidal to Donate 1.5 Million to Black Lives Matter Movement
- 02/06/16--15:25: 5 Characters You Totally Thought Were Played by Someone Else
- 02/06/16--16:18: humanitarian kylie jenner visits an orphanage
- 02/06/16--20:36: Iggy Azalea at the Sports Illustrated Party
- 02/07/16--04:38: Beyonce's Rep Responds to Claims of Theft in "Formation" Video
- 02/07/16--05:51: the flawless SNL Curb spoof, 'Bern Your Enthusiasm'
- 02/07/16--08:27: Beyonce and Jay Z at the Warriors-Thunder Game Last Night
- 02/07/16--09:48: 2016 Directors Guild of America Awards: The Complete Winners List
- 02/07/16--10:42: On Screen Friends Who Hated Each Other in Real Life
- 02/07/16--10:43: Football players do their daughters' hair for Pantene Super Bowl ads
- 02/07/16--11:22: Karlie Kloss supports Chelsea
- 02/07/16--11:22: Missy Elliot - pep rally
- 02/07/16--12:05: Weekend Box Office: Kung Fu Panda 3 unchallenged by newcomers
EXCLUSIVE: Ya'll wondering how Beyoncé is going to perform that on that Super Bowl stage? HA! She's not! #FormationOnTheField Get ready!— THE BEYHIVÉ (@TheBeyHiveTeam) February 6, 2016
Y'all gonna learn bout dem children of Celestine & Mathew, lol.— solange knowles (@solangeknowles) February 6, 2016
Slay sis, slay✊🏾
And Slay niece, slay 👼🏾
When you realize your dad took your mom to red lobster every week pic.twitter.com/Re7PPLmbvI— John Legend (@johnlegend) February 6, 2016
Always wanted to work with Beyoncé and after working with her I respect her on even more levels than I knew she was on... Real ARTist Fr— Cam Newton (@MikeWiLLMadeIt) February 6, 2016
Yo this new @Beyonce video... I can't even get through the first 30 seconds without rewinding it. that's how loaded good it is!— Danielle Brooks (@thedanieb) February 6, 2016
Before the days of IMDb, think about how many years we just casually walked around, assuming such-and-such character from our favorite movie or TV show was played by this-actor-who-totally-looks-like-him-I-swear. (Unless you wanted to pause during the ending credits, of course, but who actually did that?) It's safe to say that we just lived our lives in ignorance, blissfully unaware that the characters we thought were portrayed by this actor or that actor were actually played by someone entirely different. The horror!
2. Javier Bardem did not play the dad on Supernatural.
3. Neil Patrick Harris did not play eldest brother Francis on Malcolm in the Middle.
4. The generic white dad from Growing Pains did not play the generic white dad on Step By Step.
5. Jay (minus Silent Bob) did not play Jay in Hocus Pocus.
Despite the highly convincing evidence to the contrary, tumblr sweetheart communismkills did not shoot Drake in the ass on Degrassi.
See the rest of the list at the source.
Who are your celeb dopplegangers, ontd?
...but promises to bring her lipkit next time!
yezi released a diss song aimed at truedy which featured other truedy antis gilme, ahn soo min, and kittib
they were all on the reality rap survival show "unpretty rapstar" where they all eventually lost to truedy who is basically the korean rachel dolezal and horrible
this is a pic of TRUEDY btw
oh and THIS is what truedy looked like before she was transracial
basically the show was rigged and not only is truedy a culturally appropriating mess she SUCKS at rapping too.
so this is them laughin @ truedy and being successful while doing so
ONTD, do you STAN for rap queen Yezi? is she better than CL and hyuna?
Deliver us from FRAUDY, queens!
My response was Beyoncé doesn't need our charity. But here it is. No credit. No surprise.— abteen bagheri (@abteen) February 6, 2016
Why Melina gotta use clips from our doc?!? Was the budget not big enough to spend a week in New Orleans and actually build with the people.— chris black (@TheBlack) February 6, 2016
At least when diplo ripped clips from our doc he drew cartoons on top of it.— abteen bagheri (@abteen) February 6, 2016
At least credit the filmmakers that followed their passions and did the actual work.— chris black (@TheBlack) February 6, 2016
It's one thing to make a career off referencing/copying, but just to take footage from our lens and say you're the director?— abteen bagheri (@abteen) February 6, 2016
If you call yourself a director, have some respect for other people with the same title. Talk to me about how and why you need my footage.— abteen bagheri (@abteen) February 7, 2016
Abteen Bagheri is the director of That B.E.A.T.
Beyoncé asked for permission to use parts of the documentary in her music video, the director said no but apparently she went ahead and used them anyway.
That B.E.A.T is a 2012 documentary on New Orleans bounce music.
This was tweeted by the 'director' of the formation MV after the makers of 'That B.E.A.T.' complaints about their footage being used without permission or credit blew up. Over an hour after the original complaints.
At the same party, paps caught Iggy being
Iggy Azalea -- Spare Cash in My Pool Would Cover My Wedding https://t.co/KpmrglsTej— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) February 6, 2016
Who admits to having liked Iggy before?
Rachel attended the 31st Santa Barbara International Film Festival (SBIFF) on Feb. 5th where she received her American Riviera Award alongside her "Spotlight" co-star Michael Keaton and director Tom McCarthy.
Rachel is one of the presenters for tonight’s 68th Annual DGA Awards in Los Angeles. “Spotlight” director Tom McCarthy is nominated for Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Feature Film. She is wearing Michael Kors
src, src, src, src
Bagheri being credited with additional photography direction can be found on Videostatic
-SNL did the obvious Curb Your Enthusiasm/Larry David as Bernie Sanders crossover last night
-Covers the Iowa caucuses
-The cast's imitations of the Curb characters are so spot on (Cecily does an impeccable Susie)
I need this show back for another season
Beyoncé & Jay Z looking great at the game tonight! pic.twitter.com/Q2EXKMHylC— BEYONCÉ LEGION (@Bey_Legion) February 7, 2016
lol She always does this, showing up at an event like she didn't just sweep social media.
Also Formation is available for a free download on Tidal. RihRih taught ha!
Feature Film: Alejandro G. Inarritu - The Revenant
First-Time Feature Film Director: Alex Garland - Ex Machina
Dramatic Series: David Nutter - Game of Thrones“Mother's Mercy”
Comedy Series: Chris Addison - Veep“Election Night”
Movies for Television and Mini-Series: Dee Rees - Bessie
Children's Programs: Kenny Ortega - Descendants
Documentary: Matthew Heineman - Cartel Land
Britney Spears posted a picture of grilled corn on her Instagram account, captioning the photo "It's honestly too good to be true mmmm."
The picture Britney tried to pass off as her own comes from the Food Network website and is the first result when searching for "Mexican grilled corn."
Fans have been blasting Britney in the comments section of her Instagram post for dishonestly trying to pass off the picture of grilled corn as her own.
Sources: Twitter + Instagram + Food Network
- Sarah Jessica Parker & Kim Cattrall
- Teri Hatcher &“Desperate Housewives” Cast
- Bea Arthur & Betty White
- Robert Downey, Jr. & Terrence Howard
- William Shatner & George Takei
Hang on to your ovaries ONTD.
- she was seen today at Chelsea vs Manchester United in London,
- she sat in front of Roman Abramovic and Dasha Zhukova,
- she was there with Derek Blasberg.
Is a 10 year age gap between two consenting adults ok for you, ONTD?
|<<Last Weekend<Last Year||View Index: By Year | By Weekend|
What did you see this weekend, ONTD?