Articles on this Page
- 02/02/16--14:39: _ONTD Original: Best...
- 02/02/16--14:39: _Tinashe drops new s...
- 02/02/16--15:44: _Kendall devastated ...
- 02/02/16--15:47: _The Expanse Season ...
- 02/02/16--15:47: _Peyton Manning's fo...
- 02/02/16--15:47: _Chris Pratt and the...
- 02/03/16--11:50: _New Girl promo feat...
- 02/03/16--11:50: _Another Actress Wil...
- 02/03/16--11:51: _Selena Gomez for W ...
- 02/03/16--12:11: _The Flash Heading t...
- 02/03/16--12:11: _Pedophilia accusati...
- 02/03/16--12:11: _Willem Dafoe as Mar...
- 02/03/16--12:54: _Halle Berry Says It...
- 02/03/16--12:54: _Kevin Smith's daugh...
- 02/03/16--13:00: _Comics Released Today
- 02/03/16--13:01: _Jessica Chastain to...
- 02/03/16--13:50: _Ariel Winter Isn't ...
- 02/03/16--13:51: _Jason Derulo denies...
- 02/03/16--13:52: _Chelsey Crisp of Fr...
- 02/03/16--13:56: _Rihanna equals fell...
- 02/02/16--14:39: ONTD Original: Best Kristen Stewart quotes
- 02/02/16--15:44: Kendall devastated after Hendall
- 02/02/16--15:47: The Expanse Season One Finale - Promo pics and Sneak Peeks
- 02/02/16--15:47: Peyton Manning's forgotten sexual harassment scandal
- 02/03/16--11:50: New Girl promo featuring Megan Fox
- Naomi will be reuniting with David Lynch for Showtime's 'Twin Peaks'.
- David Lynch will also be reprising his enunciation-savvy character Gordon Cole.
- Tom Sizemore has also joined the cast.
- No word on either of the recently cast roles.
- 02/03/16--11:51: Selena Gomez for W Magazine
- 02/03/16--12:11: The Flash Heading to National City!
- 02/03/16--12:11: Pedophilia accusations at Brazil's big brother
- 02/03/16--12:54: Kevin Smith's daughter almost gets kidnapped
- 02/03/16--13:00: Comics Released Today
- 02/03/16--13:01: Jessica Chastain to star in white saviour film as White Saviour
- In talks to play Caroline Weldon, a 19th century activist who became a confidante to Sitting Bull
- Susanna White will direct
- 02/03/16--13:50: Ariel Winter Isn't Ashamed Of Her Breast Reduction Scars
In honor of Kristen Stewart's latest word vomit on diversity in Hollywood, here is a look back at some of her most profound and intellectual ramblings over the years. Grab a bowl and get ready to get overwhelmed with knowledge by one of the best minds of her generation, ONTD.
1. Kristen Stewart on Hollywood diversity: "Do something" instead of complaining
7. On beauty campaigns
"I would never work with people who aren't really creative and aren't committed to what they do," the actress told German Glamour. "For example, I would never do a make-up campaign, even though the [final] photos with me would probably look good. Thank you, but it doesn't interest me." She would then went on to star in Balenciaga and Chanel's ads.
Today, she was announced as the new face of the new Chanel make-up campaign.
8. On her parents
“My parents are really working class. They make movies." Stewart's parents are in the industry, she became a child actor through their connections. She then got the Twilight role because her boyfriend at the time was doing a movie with Catherine Hardwicke, director of the first Twilight movie, who introduced them.
9. On driving to Russia from London
@ 5:00 mark
During an interview with David Letterman in 2008, Kstew told Letterman what she was planning to do after being done promoting Twilight: “I’m not sure if we end up in London or Berlin but wherever we end up, I’m going to drive to Russia!” David replies, “I hope it’s Berlin, then.”
10. On her height
“I'm 5'6″. I feel like I should be taller. I feel like I'm smaller than my mental stature. I should be 5'10”. 5'10” would be very good.”
11. On how her teachers failed her
“School became genuinely uncomfortable,” she says.“I was feeling a little self-conscious about the acting thing with my peers, but also my teachers became a problem. They didn’t want to do the extra work or put packages together so I could keep up while away. They failed me. My teachers failed me. Not one, but all of them. my teachers became a problem. They didn’t want to do the extra work or put packages together so I could keep up while away. I'm always slightly ashamed in a way, about what I do. I'm slightly embarrassed as I had such serious ambitions when I was younger, I just never imagined that I would ever have a reason not go to school. But then this happened.”
12. On then-boyfriend Robert Pattinson's love of licking her armpits
"'My God, I'm so in love with my boyfriend. I wish he was here now. I think I want to have his babies. God, I miss him. I love the way he smells. And him me. Like, he loves to lick under my armpits. I don't get this obsession with washing the smell off. That smell of someone you love. Don’t you think it’s the whole point?' The journalist wrote at the end of this quote, said about a month before Stewart's cheating scandal: "Looking back, the exchange still feels surreal. It took place just three weeks before those incriminating pictures were allegedly taken. Was she even talking about Pattinson? Was she having on me? Who knows?"
13. Her #iconic apology after being caught cheating with married director Rupert Sanders
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Bonus: her poetry
My Heart Is A Wiffle Ball/Freedom Pole
I reared digital moonlight
You read its clock, scrawled neon across that black
Kismetly... ubiquitously crest fallen
Thrown down to strafe your foothills
...I'll suck the bones pretty.
Your nature perforated the abrasive organ pumps
Spray painted everything known to man,
Stream rushed through and all out into
Something Whilst the crackling stare down sun snuck
Through our windows boarded up
He hit your flint face and it sparked.
And I bellowed and you parked
We reached Marfa.
One honest day up on this freedom pole
Devils not done digging
He's speaking in tongues all along the pan handle
And this pining erosion is getting dust in
And I'm drunk on your morsels
And so I look down the line
Your every twitch hand drum salute
praying she #blesses kanye's WAVES with her poetry #genius
ontd, are you as deep and smart as kstew is?don't forget to go see her in her next movie directed by woody allen in theaters later this year!
You can also listen to it on SoundCloud.
source 1, 2
always dropping songs out of nowhere I love this woman
Kendall is devastated (lmao what dramatics) about their future, she believed they could be something (next zigi) but Harry told her he wasn't looking for anything serious since he's just switched mgmts and can focus on his music/career since 1D are on a hiatus. (a source~ : "The last thing he wants is to be locked down in a relationship, even if it is with a girl as cool and gorgeous as Kendall. It's nothing to do with her, it's just not where his head is at.")
Meanwhile according to another 100% source: "Kendall is kicking herself for getting sucked in again by Harry. She feels like such a fool, it's true that they never talked specifically about the relationship, but she never would have hooked up with him so publicly if she knew it was just going to stay casua. She caused huge drama among her friends and really upset Taylor because they made a pact to never give Harry the time of day again."
src 1 2
...Really upset Taylor bc they made a pact to never give Harry the time of day again (omw)
Tonight the two-hour Season-Finale airs on Syfy @ 10PM ET/PT! Here are a few promo pics as well as a sneak peek. Synopsis for the finale :
A flashback to Julie’s origin story reveals her trajectory. Holden and Miller finally meet and team up to get to the bottom of the strange emergency situation happening on Eros. As the true horror of the events on Eros is revealed, an ailing Holden and Miller must overcome incredible odds if they hope to live to fight another day.
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL PROMO PICS
Season Finale Promo - Ep 9 & 10:
So ready for the finale tonight! I've not watched the teaser yet, but I'm so glad we're going to see Julie's POV finally. Also, was revealed that S2 will be airing early 2017 (enough time for me to read all the books!). Hopes/Expectations for tonight? Here is mine : Prayer circle for Kenzo, may he somehow survive and become bffs with Amos
* When Manning was a student at the University of Tennessee, he allegedly sexually harassed trainer Jamie Ann Naughright by pestering her with personal questions and, when she wouldn't bite, exposing himself to her.
* The school disciplined Manning by banning him from the athletic facilities dining room and making him do 6 am runs.
* Manning later wrote a book with his dad where he calls his behavior "inappropriate" but:
...he felt Naughright should have laughed off the up-close display of his rump and should have viewed it as “Crude, maybe, but harmless.” Manning also felt the need to call her a “vulgar woman,” swore that he was actually mooning a fellow teammate, not Naughright, and said that all of this unpleasantness could have been avoided were it not for the destruction of male-only spaces.
“Never mind that women in the men’s locker room is one of the most misbegotten concessions to equal rights ever made,” Manning wrote. “When Dad played, there was still at least a tacit acknowledgment that women and men are two different sexes, with all that implies, and a certain amount of decorum had to be maintained. Meaning when it came to training rooms and shower stalls, the opposite sex was not allowed. Common sense tells you why.”
* Naughright later brought a defamation lawsuit against Manning for this revisionist history. The suit was settled in 2003.
* The teammate whom Manning claimed was the intended recipient of his actions wrote a letter calling bs on Manning's version of events.
* boys will be boys, amirite?
read more at the source
do you mourn the destruction of male-only spaces, ontd?
A-lister and inspirational fitness guruChris Pratt gathered all of the Guardians of the Galaxy for a behind-the-scenes photo of their current rehearsals. The cast and crew are hard at work on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, expected in theaters May 5, 2017.
Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, and
Paraphrased from @ComingSoon.
Megan Fox starts her 4-episode stint on New Girl on February 9th! She plays Reagan, a pharmaceutical sales rep, and former flame of CeCe (bisexual kween!).
I'm not really too familiar with this show but this preview isn't impressing me... Megan looks stunning tho and ofc I'll be watching<3
Were you and yo mama cast for the 'Twink Peaks' revival as well, ONTD? TYFYA!
-crossover will air March 28
-for now (budget reasons) the crossover is one sided
Since the cast was announced, one of the contestants has made a lot of trouble. It didn't take too long to see a lot of teenager women accusing Laércio de Moura (53) of getting them drunk to have relations with them.
In the brazilian's version of big brother - Big Brother Brazil - he was also accused by one of the contestants, Ana Paula (34), of pedophilian. In the house he has already stated that he has a pologamic relationship with two women, one of them is 17, the other is 19. He also said that he fantasizes the 19 y/o contestant, Munik, and that he likes to use alcohol to "make sex easier".
Ana has felt uncomfortable around him because of his harassments and when me made a gesture with his hands that means oral sex. However, the accusations only started when Ana Paula was going to sleep found him sleeping with only underwears on. She woke him up and called him a "old stinky disgusting pedophille". He was offended and asked one of the contestants, which is a lawyer, what he could do against Ana's accusations on the show.
On sunday, both of them were facing elimination ("paredão" in the brazilian show), and with that, a lot of prints from his personal facebook were shown. According to it, he likes pages about guns, racial supremacy, sexist pages and a fanpage of a masterchef junior's contestant that received a lot of pedophile comments in the social networks. One of the most polemic post was a picture of a girl with a bra that he said he is a ephebophile, which means sexual attraction to teenagers.
Laércio was eliminated last tuesday with 54% of the votes (and a speech from the host, Pedro Bial, romanticizing pedophilia), but the issue is far from ending. How long is the media going to romanticize and pedophilia?
Source: 123 (text by me)
Snickers released a commercial for the Super Bowl 50 and their "You're Not You When You're Hungry" Campaign
The commercial celebrates 50 years of movie history, featuring two iconic figures of classic Hollywood and modern Hollywood.
"I have to admit playing a Hollywood bombshell is a new challenge for me," Willem Dafoe said in a statement. "But as a huge fan of Marilyn Monroe, I just couldn't resist the opportunity to take a walk in her shoes and famous white dress."
PEOPLE OF LOS ANGELES- I was just standing outside a Starbucks in Brentwood, where I was waiting for my uber when a large, beige car drove up to me and tried to get me to think they were my uber. There were two white men (age 20-30) in the driver (blonde hair) and passenger (brown hair) seat with an uber sign on their front window, but they were most definitely not uber drivers. When I asked who they were there to pick up, making sure it was the right car, they wouldn't answer me and said to get in the car. They didn't have the uber app on their phone and were clearly just two disgusting dudes trying to kidnap a girl standing on her own. Protect yourself and never ever get in a car without checking that it's the correct car first!!! I was in too much haze of fear that I wasn't thinking straight enough to think to take a picture of the drivers or the license plate, but if you see a car like this PLEASE report it to the police and stop them from trying to pray on other young girls!!! We have already reported it to the police, but more information would be helpful in finding them. Be careful and look out for yourself/others!!!!
Then she posted a picture of the "Sorry Men Suck" cake her dad made for her:
just when I was about to lose faith in humanity after almost being kidnapped today, my dad got me this cake and made me remember that some people, like himself, make the world a lot better :)
Any scary Uber stories like this, ONTD? I've always wanted to use Uber but I always think about shit like this happening.
source + source
ComicList: New Comic Book Releases List for 02/03/2016 https://t.co/fguX3gHC0L— ComicList (@ComicList) February 2, 2016
-Uncanny X-Men #3
-Captain Marvel #2
RT! #YoungJustice S1 AND S2 now on Netflix! Want YJ S3? One of best things u can do is watch ALL eps over & over on Netflix. Or buy BluRays!— Greg Weisman (@Greg_Weisman) February 2, 2016
Girl, what are you doing? I'm sure Weldon was a nice person but we need more films about Native Americans and not their white allies.
Guys there is a reason I didn't make an effort to cover up my scars! They are part of me and I'm not ashamed of them at all. :)— Ariel Winter (@arielwinter1) January 31, 2016
Humbled by all the positive feedback about my scars.Embrace who you are,love every bit about you,because that is what makes you..well..you❤️— Ariel Winter (@arielwinter1) February 3, 2016
bowing @ this body positive queen
I've seen a few people saying that they couldn't have lgbt couples in the video bc Jason Derulo's management wouldn't allow it— Little Mix Updates (@UpdatingLM) February 3, 2016
Jason Derulo is featurred on Little Mix's 'secret love song', the video for which was released yesterday. Little Mix had previosuly discussed the video featuring same sex couples; but the video released showed no such thing.
Litte Mix fans accused Jason of stopping same sex couples from appearing in the video because of his 'Urban' fanbase. He hit back with:
Is this a joke ? Who comes up with this shit? This is BEYOND FALSE and offensive! Gtfoh https://t.co/rUUD3OscAZ— Jason Derulo (@jasonderulo) February 3, 2016
@mixersversion well don't continue to promote that. You should know ppl make up the craziest things! I got nothing but love!— Jason Derulo (@jasonderulo) February 3, 2016
(the deleted tweet was similiar to the one at the top).
The music video in question:
buy get weird on itunes
who is your go to target of blame, ontd?
* Doesn't think it's fun to be typecast as the dumb blonde all the time, but says it's nothing like what her Asian costars have faced: "I would not equate that to a minority [actor] feeling like you are constantly losing roles to white actors."
* Says being part of the FOTB cast has been educational for her: "I work the most with Constance Wu, and seeing how her career is changing…she takes that moment as an Asian-American actress really seriously. To see what she is going to engage on and what she isn’t, it’s just been so awesome to be a part of this show for so many different reasons."
* On why the show has been so successful: "Something about Nahnatchka Khan, our showrunner; she has put together this wildly diverse writing team. We get stories that are as diverse as our writers are. Our directors have been just as diverse as well. They bring all of their own points of views to the story."
read more at the source
i need to go see duchess riot
-With "Work" entering at No 9 in the billboard hot 100 after only two days of charting, Rihanna scored her 27th top 10 billboard hot 100
-Making her the 5th artist with the most Hot 100 top 10s, alongside Janet Jackson , Elton John and Mariah Carey
-The only artists who outstrip her in this record are Michael Jackson (29), The Beatles (34), Stevie Wonder (28) and Madonna (38)
-She's the only artist who debuted a carrer after the 2000's to achieve this
-She reached this place faster than any other solo artist ever ( 10 years and 8 month between her first top 10s hot 100 and her first) , only a group has reached that record faster: The beatles