Articles on this Page
- 01/20/16--16:12: _Justin Bieber Slide...
- 01/20/16--16:20: _Kocktails With Khlo...
- 01/20/16--17:03: _49 (5) Things You D...
- 01/20/16--17:42: _Oscar Nominee Mark ...
- 01/20/16--17:43: _BET Releases Statem...
- 01/20/16--18:49: _Arrow 4x11 "A.W.O.L...
- 01/20/16--18:50: _Harry Styles at LAX...
- 01/20/16--18:50: _Rowan Blanchard wri...
- 01/20/16--18:52: _Britney Spears Brea...
- 01/20/16--19:31: _Final trailer for '...
- 01/20/16--19:32: _Supernatural 11x11 ...
- 01/20/16--20:36: _'Making a Murderer'...
- 01/20/16--21:03: _The Challenge: Batt...
- 01/20/16--21:05: _Kate del Castillo w...
- 01/20/16--21:05: _james franco to sta...
- 01/20/16--21:44: _ONTD Original: Arti...
- 01/21/16--15:55: _Celebrity Big Broth...
- 01/21/16--15:55: _Walking Queen Hilar...
- 01/21/16--15:57: _Gay Porn Star Colby...
- 01/21/16--15:57: _Marilyn Manson to G...
- 01/20/16--16:12: Justin Bieber Slides into Ariana Grande's Comments
- 01/20/16--16:20: Kocktails With Khloe: Kendall Jenner Prank Calls Kim
- 01/20/16--17:42: Oscar Nominee Mark Ruffalo talks Oscar Boycotts
- 01/20/16--18:49: Arrow 4x11 "A.W.O.L." promo
- 01/20/16--18:50: Harry Styles at LAX + Hendall rumours
- 01/20/16--18:52: Britney Spears Breathe on Me Choreography Rehearsals!!!
- 01/20/16--19:31: Final trailer for 'The Boy'
- 01/20/16--19:32: Supernatural 11x11 promo
- 01/20/16--20:36: 'Making a Murderer' Producers Address Viewers in Twitter Q&A #AskMaM
- 01/20/16--21:03: The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines 27x09
- 01/20/16--21:05: james franco to star opposite james franco in hbo porn drama
- 01/20/16--21:44: ONTD Original: Artists That Use The Part 1, 2, Etc Format
- 01/21/16--15:55: Celebrity Big Brother: Sam Reece will NOT enter the house
- 01/21/16--15:55: Walking Queen Hilary Duff Dyes her Hair Pink!
- 01/21/16--15:57: Marilyn Manson to Guest Star on Salem season 3
Looks like Justin Bieber is feeling Ariana Grande's new Instagram post. Strange thing to comment just a couple of weeks after finally moving Hailey Baldwin up to girlfriend status.
Ariana also had something to say about if they are dating or not..
Kim just makes the call all about herself on the premiere episode of Khloe's new talk show.
- Ryan and Sharpay were originally written to be black characters.
- Ashley Tisdale gave Lucas Grabeel notes during their audition on how to act for their scene. "And I was like, ‘I can’t believe an actor is giving me notes at an audition. This never happens. This bitch is definitely not going to get it. That’s not going to work.’ And, of course, when we walked in, I couldn’t help but have that energy with her and I think that’s why we both got it.”
- Corbin Bleu can't play basketball. After getting cast, he carried a basketball with him 24/7, so he'd get more comfortable with it. "When he sees “Get’cha Head in the Game,” he thinks, “How the fuck did we do that?”
- Grabeel asked director Kenny Ortega if Ryan was gay after reading the script. "And he’s like, ‘Well, think of it this way: You have the opportunity to play a character who’s young, he’s into theater, he’s an artist, and let’s go at it from that point of view.’ He talked to me about his own life and he was like, ‘I see a lot of myself in Ryan. Yeah, I knew I was gay in high school, but I didn’t tell anybody.’ … It was about making it real.”
-After filming High School Musical, Monique Coleman went home to an eviction notice.
Read the rest at the source
The special 10th anniversary telecast of High School Musical airs tonight at 8PM ET on Disney Channel.
- Mark Ruffalo says he is "really sympathetic" to those who have criticised the Academy Awards and want to boycott it, understands that when you are trying to make change happen sometimes you need to escalate the methods by which you do it.
- He thinks those getting involved in the Oscar boycott movement should also get involved in the Black Lives Matter movement
- He's struggling personally on the decision of boycotting the oscars but says that ultimately he will probably attend because he is also representing another kind of victim (voiceless victims of sexual abuse) through his movie Spotlight.
They also decided to post an article about the times she was a moron too.
Official Statement from CEO of BET: "Through our award shows and programming we have recognized incredible talent that simply does not get recognized elsewhere. African American contributions to American culture are countless and we cannot and should not wait for anyone to acknowledge them."
Also Kendall reportedly canceled her appearence in the Altier Versace Paris Haute couture week show; it's rumoured she did this to attend Jeff Azoff's (and possibly Harry's joint) Birthday Party in LA which is the day before the show
what acne treatment did/do you ontd? do you wash your face?
@coffeeshoprowan& being queer to me just means not putting a label on sexuality- just existing— Rowan Blanchard (@rowblanchard) January 16, 2016
This is a really great read from a precious human being, so I really suggest you read it through.
Britney seems to be switching it up and adding or replacing songs on the Piece of Me set list. She posted clips of her rehearsing "Breathe on Me" from one of her best albums "In the Zone."
Source: Instagram, Twitter
that was majestic tbh
Well, that happened. Looks like Misha's having a blast, tho.
Moira Demos and Laura Ricciardi took to Twitter today to answer questions from viewers about their popular documentary. I took the liberty of combining the text from all of their tweets to make it easier to read!
Hi all, Moira Demos and Laura Ricciardi here. We'll be taking your #MakingAMurderer questions for the next 30 minutes.— Making A Murderer (@MakingAMurderer) January 20, 2016
A1: Steven's unique status as one of WI's first DNA exonerees + efforts to improve the system Before he was charged again made the context for the new case significant.
#AskMAM why did you fail to mention that every time Avery called the Auto Magazine he always asked for it to be Teresa to meet with him.— Hepax Legomenon (@pizzalasagna) January 18, 2016
A2: Teresa was the only Auto Trader photographer who covered Manitowoc. As the only Auto Trader photog in the county, if he asked for her there is nothing suspicious about that.
#AskMAM how do we stop this from happening to again? How do we change the system? What r ur ideas/first steps? What exactly needs to change— Renee Groom (@Renee_Groom) January 19, 2016
A3: Vote to encourage ethical behavior by those working in the system, Support reforms re how juvenile suspects are questioned, support funding for public defenders, Demand accountability for misconduct in office, Write to editors and/or news directors when you see/read prejudicial pretrial publicity
A4: People need to engage with the system. You can do that by writing to your elected officials and voting your values.
A5: While we're not in a position to release extended footage the full trial transcript is available online for free.
A6: [Laughs] Now lots of folks in the media want to talk with us. Our hope is that their focus will be on the bigger issues the series raises.
A7: The point of the series is to get viewers to face uncomfortable questions abt how guilt gets decided in this country
A8: They continue to suffer every day Steven and Brendan are in prison. But they're feeling uplifted by the recent letters of support they've received, and encouraged that Steven has a new lawyer.
A9: No. Strongest evidence of guilt is in the series. The evidence left out is less significant, redundant, Disputed, and in some cases inadmissible (unreliable/irrelevant/prejudicial)
A10: Still working on this one. Our hope is to travel+speak to students across the US about the system and its failings. We're also accepting invitations to travel abroad and talk about the series.
A11: There are many inaccurate stories being aired/printed about our process.
A12: We saw no indication of that. We saw a woman who was supportive of Steven & Brendan & under a tremendous amt of pressure frm law enforcement
A13: We don't know who deleted her messages. He testified he did not.
A14: We had her permission to use all the footage. It's not true that she asked us not to be part of the documentary.
A15: We have no idea what's behind Jodi's recent statements. The filming we did w/ her 9 years ago accurately captured her views and state of mind at the time.
How do you explain the evidence of Avery's DNA found under the hood of Halbach's car? #AskMAM— Meagan Hatton (@meaghat) January 20, 2016
A16: The question is how it got there. A crime lab expert testified that he went under the hood after handling other evidence and did not change his gloves. The defense argued there was the potential for contamination. The alternative argument was planting. It was disputed evidence and neither side was presented in the series with respect to this less significant evidence.
A17: No. We included all of the State's strongest evidence. What's left out is less significant, circumstantial ev, disputed by defense and/or excluded by the judge.
#AskMAM what do you think to all the claims you skewed the show in Avery's favour when evidence not covered in the show points to guilty?— Loop (@pedicabote) January 17, 2016
A18: MaM isn't about whether or not Avery is guilty. It's about what the state of Wisconsin did or didn't do in its efforts to convict Avery.
#AskMAM What are your best hopes for the documentary? What is your vision of a better legal future? What can the average person do to help?— J Kel (@Audrey_sauraus) January 16, 2016
A19: Hope people think deeply about problems that plague our justice system. Understand that every time someone is wrongly convicted that means the true perpetrator is left on the streets. Learn from what happened in 1985. Support reform by writing to your elected officials. And signaling through your vote that justice matters to you.
A20: Yes. It was only because we went through all of the materials in depth That we could begin to understand how these convictions came about.
A21: There were many challenges. One was when the State of Wisconsin tried to subpoena our footage. We had to hire a lawyer and file a motion to quash the subpoena which we won. If State had won they would have effectively shut down the production.
#AskMAM what do you think about people saying you both have made the documentary to make Steven look innocent?— Kya (@Kyaewhite__) January 17, 2016
A22: People may have come away from the series feeling that way but that's not what we did. Our goal was not to convict or exonerate anyone. It was to go where the facts led us. MaM is not about whether Steven is innocent or guilty. It's about whether the process was fair
A23: The defense called Dr. Gordon to testify abt Brendan's suggestibility. It did not make the final cut of the series.
A24: This was legal. The Q is was it a violation of the WI code of ethics. Many argue it was. https://t.co/LOlcLJXHCF
#AskMAM why not mention Teresa's complaint to boss that Avery had inappropriate conduct with her, such as greeting her wearing only a towel?— Hepax Legomenon (@pizzalasagna) January 18, 2016
A25: The judge excluded the evidence. The woman who outside the presence of the jury testified abt conversation with Teresa was the receptionist for Auto Trader Who said it was a 10-15 second conversation about unusual or funny things that happened with customers And here Teresa said "Ew" and laughed. You can check the trial transcript.https://t.co/MRkQKdTqo9
Question from Facebook and reply: pic.twitter.com/BXrBleGapZ— Making A Murderer (@MakingAMurderer) January 20, 2016
Thanks for all your great #AskMAM questions. There is so much to be learned from this story. Here are a few things we learned... How vulnerable juveniles are in the system. There are powerful external forces like the media impacting our court system and influencing verdicts. It is in everyone's interest that the process be fair and for verdicts to be reliable. Anybody can be accused of anything and for every wrongful conviction there is a wrongful acquittal as we saw in 1985. This should be about us coming together to work towards the common goal of an improved system.
Does any of this change your opinions??
Source: Making a Murderer Twitter
Season 27 Episode 9
Challenge: Air Pockets
Players must swim 150 feet under water using air pockets along the way to reach the flag, then swin back to the boat. Players must use the air pockets to get to the flag. The team with the most players and fastest time will win the challenge.
Winners: Red Team - Abram and Johnny completed.
Losers: Blue Team - Jaime and Mike completed.
By the Red Team
By the Blue Team
Mike (volunteered... sort of)
PIT: Hand It Over
Players will not be going up against each other, they will go against CT and Zach. They must pull a pole to their side of the wall.
Jaime vs CT -- CT pulled 3/3 poles
Mike vs Zach -- Zach pulled 3/3 poles
Jaime took longer to defeat then Mike.
Mike and Abram
TJ announced that this was the last challenge with Red/Blue teams, they will go back to their bloodline.
mytv, source1, source2
-Jorge Ramos recently interviewed Lydia Cacho, the first journalist to interview Kate del Castillo about el Chapo.
-Lydia states that Kate has been facing severe scrutiny by the Mexican Government who basically want to shut her up.
-Mexico's Secretary of the Interior, Miguel Ángel Osorio Chong, threatened Kate via another Mexican Actress telling her there won't be a movie about the subject and to just drop the whole thing.
-Sean Penn betrayed Kate, as she wanted to be included on the Rolling Stone interview as a collaborator.
-Says that the text messages are fake, and both Sean Penn and Kate are in danger for their lives.
-Interview will be aired this weekend at Univision's Al Fondo.
Shit is about to get real. Do not be surprised if Kate is found dead in an "accident" or something. Praying for her tbh.
- james Franco to star in an upcoming hbo series about the porn industry in the 1970s and '80s
- his main costar? james franco
- franco will play twins on the deuce — created by david simon
- the deuce follows the turbulent rise of the porn industry in new york city as headed up by twin brothers vincent and frankie martino
- franco will executive produce and star alongside fellow producer maggie gyllenhaal, who will also star as a prostitute
So remixes are dime a dozen but usually a singer just slaps on whatever techno beat they can get their hands on without changing the lyrics. "Part 2" formats step outside that box by providing new material while continuing the "story" from the first song. The songs included in this list fit the following criteria: must be a multi part song that uses the same title, has to provide new lyrics in each part, must use a different melody to go with the new lyrics. See how many you recognize!
Ashanti & Ja Rule - Always on Time/Leaving (Always on Time Pt. 2)
An R&B/Rap iconic pair - Ashanti and Ja Rule skyrocked up the charts with "Always on Time" back in 2001. "Leaving" was the lesser known version of the song that showed Ashanti's character being fed up with the macho BS that Ja Rule's character talked about in "Always on Time".
Mariah Carey ft. Twista - One & Only/So Lonely (One & Only Pt. 2)
Mimi is queen of making remixes with new lyrics but she's rarely used the "Part 2" format. "So Lonely" was a certified bop courtesy of Darkchild's influence on the track, but missed top spots on the charts due to the fact that it was only released on the deluxe version of The Emancipation of Mimi. There's also a "One & Only 3" but really it's "One & Only 2.5" with more Twista lyrics and less Mariah on the same song.
Plies - Bust It Baby/Bust It Baby Pt. 2 (ft. Neyo)
The first Bust It Baby (which should just be called Buss It Baby by the way Plies sings it) was just a bonus song on the album Definition of Real while Part 2 made the regular tracklist. Part 2's addition of Ne-yo's chorus plus Janet's sultry "Come Back to Me" melody in the background was more mainstream friendly although the Part 1 version is pretty...erm...sensual in its own way.
Destiny's Child - Independent Women/Independent Women Pt. 2
Independent Women Pt. 1 skyrocked courtesy of its
horrible cgi video and the Charlie's Angels bump, but the Part 2 version can be a bit polarizing due to its cartoonish sample that borrows from the original Peabody and Sherman intro theme. However this version goes a little harder with the ladies telling women to "do them boys like they used to do you".
Jennifer Lopez - What is Love/What is Love Pt. 2 (Unreleased)
I thought I was going f**king crazy because I knew I remembered a Part 2 of this song being available but having it nowhere to be found on an actual album. That's because it never made J. Lo's Love album and was leaked in full by Jean Baptiste who had worked on the second edition. It's a shame because she missed out on a certified hit.
Other mentionables include Diddy's I Need a Girl, Usher's Confessions and Outkast's Da Art of Storytelling. Post any other multi-part faves or discuss which of the above parts are better!
Emma Willis answers - will Sam Reece be going in the house? https://t.co/ZCPQqJhVNA— Metro (@MetroUK) January 21, 2016
On Nick Grimshaw's radio show, Emma Willis said rumors that Sam Reece will enter the Big Brother house are "very untrue." She also calls it inappropriate in this quote: "[Stephanie and Jeremy have] both been housemates, and I think to put in someone's boyfriend that's been watching the whole carry-on... as much as it's kind of compulsory TV for people that are ‘Big Brother’ fans and love that kind of thing, it would also be slightly inappropriate. ...Even we have boundaries, believe it or not."
Shot by renowned fashion photographer Juergen Teller in Venice, Colby wears heels and goes full frontal too in a very derelicte setting.
Speaking to New Now Next, Colby said, "Vivienne Westwood is not only a fashion hero of mine, she’s a passionate advocate for the environment. We all need to focus our attention on the problem of climate change, especially when our political culture fails to address the catastrophe coming."
Go here if you haven't seen enough of Colby Keller's dick lately.
ONTD, what kind of porn have you been watching lately
PS Sorry mods, I didn't notice the sheer shorts on the other model b/c I was too busy staring at Colby's arms. I used another pic.
Marilyn Manson, who does the opening song, will be a 'special guest star' on S3 (they didn't say if recurring or not).
From the press release: "Manson will portray Thomas Dinley, a barber and surgeon who is the go-to man in Salem, from a shave and a haircut to being leeched, bled, sliced open or sewn up."
They also said about season 3:
"Continuing its bloody, sexy, and fantastical reimagining of Colonial America, “Salem’s” third season dawns with the triumph of the witches’ plan to remake the New World by bringing the devil to earth and making Salem his capital. But the devil is a liar, and instead of a New World free from murderous Puritan hypocrisy, his own plan will bring nothing but death and slavery with the ultimate aim of leading humanity to destroy itself. And there’s only one person on earth who can beat the devil — the very witch that birthed him, his mother, Mary Sibley. The only problem is — she’s dead. Or is she?"
Sources: #1, #2
How long will Mary stay dead and how will she be brought back? Will Isaac and Mercy ever have a purpose? Will Tituba ever get justice? Will the witches ever run out of rituals to complete? What do you guys think?