Articles on this Page
- 01/17/16--12:28: _David Bowie's final...
- 01/17/16--12:28: _Cher Donates 180,00...
- 01/17/16--13:51: _Rihanna will perfor...
- 01/17/16--13:51: _*Someone* might ret...
- 01/17/16--13:51: _Elizabeth Olsen & J...
- 01/17/16--13:51: _High School Musical...
- 01/17/16--15:04: _IZOD's Next Top Mod...
- 01/17/16--15:04: _Kendall misses doin...
- 01/17/16--15:37: _Celebrity Big Broth...
- 01/17/16--16:16: _How Lady Gaga prove...
- 01/17/16--16:17: _How Lip Sync Battle...
- 01/17/16--16:24: _Hugh Dancy arrives ...
- 01/17/16--18:03: _Rey's Instant Bread...
- 01/17/16--18:54: _Adam's Impact! SNL'...
- 01/17/16--18:54: _'ANGIE TRIBECA' Pre...
- 01/17/16--19:27: _kpop's sexiest girl...
- 01/17/16--19:28: _Shameless 6x03 Prom...
- 01/17/16--20:26: _Do Teens Know Class...
- 01/17/16--21:27: _TOUGH MUDDER, featu...
- 01/17/16--22:26: _Jacob Tremblay is s...
- 01/17/16--13:51: *Someone* might return to House of Cards Season 4?
- 01/17/16--13:51: Elizabeth Olsen & Jeremy Renner to star in "Wind River"
- Filming begins in Park City, Utah this March.
- Apart from writing Taylor Sheridan will make his directorial debut.
- This will be the third time Olsen & Renner work together.
- 01/17/16--13:51: High School Musical Cast Reunite For 10 Year Anniversary
- 01/17/16--15:04: Kendall misses doing "boyish" things with Caitlyn
- 01/17/16--15:37: Celebrity Big Brother receiving complaints of racism
- 01/17/16--16:16: How Lady Gaga proved her early haters wrong
- 01/17/16--16:17: How Lip Sync Battle Booked Beyonce
- 01/17/16--16:24: Hugh Dancy arrives at the Critics Choice Awards
- 01/17/16--18:03: Rey's Instant Bread In Star Wars: TFA Was Real
- 01/17/16--18:54: Adam's Impact! SNL's ratings at two-year high
- Despite being delayed 45 minutes by the game, SNL scored its highest ratings in two years among the 18-49 demographic.
- Obviously this is the work of Adam Driver's charm
- 01/17/16--18:54: 'ANGIE TRIBECA' Premieres to Rave Reviews
- 01/17/16--19:27: kpop's sexiest girl group drops another bop
- 01/17/16--19:28: Shameless 6x03 Promo & Clips
- 01/17/16--20:26: Do Teens Know Classic Video Game Themes?
- 01/17/16--21:27: TOUGH MUDDER, featuring the cast of Supernatural (video)
-Flint, Michigan currently has a water crisis: the city's tap water is contaminated with lead
-Apparently the Michigan governor and other state health officials have ignored/covered up the contamination levels for at least the last year
-Last week Obama declared a federal state of emergency for Flint, Michigan
-Cher has attacked the Michigan governor on Twitter, and yesterday announced that she is teaming up with Icelandic Glacial to donate 181,440 bottles of water to Flint
The situation in Flint is so fucked up and Cher is an amazing person
According to Rihanna, she's "worth the wait"
we'll see. Check the new commercial for Rihanna's performances:
A new teaser has been released today:
and people are wondering if it means someone or at least some secrets will come out
Season 4 premieres on March 4th
A hunter (Renner) for the Fish & Game Department mourning the loss of his teen daughter discovers the body of teenage girl. An FBI agent charged with the case (Olsen) requests his help in order capture the perpetrator(s).
I hope Olsen is paid the same as Renner!
Are you tired of stories in which female characters can't accomplice their mission without a man’s help ONTD?
Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Lucas Grabeel, Corbin Bleu and Monique Coleman—the stars of High School Musical—reunite to celebrate the global sensation’s 10-year anniversary during a special telecast of the movie Wednesday, January 20 (8:00 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel. The group taped the nostalgic interstitial segments today at a high school gymnasium in suburban Los Angeles. Their fellow star Zac Efron will join the telecast in a pre-taped message to High School Musical fans.
A trailer for the special event airing Wednesday on Disney:
High School Musical first aired on Disney on January 20, 2006! Can you believe it's been 10 years?!
Nyle DiMarco, winner of America's Next Top Model's alleged (!) final cycle and the pretty face of #DeafTalent, stars in this just released ad for GripBell, the "swiss knife of workout equipment."You can begin contributing to making this revolutionary technology an actual product starting Groundhog Day on Kickstarter.
Ofcom has received complaints about racism on Celebrity Big Brother including Megan calling Tiffany a "ghetto cunt" for which she has received a formal warning and John talking about how Tiffany just "wants some chicken" after she tried to apologize for the David Bowie incident, which some viewers claim was a racially motivated comment.
This is just an excuse for a discussion post.
At 18 years old, Lady Gaga, then Stefani Germanotta, had a Facebook hate page dedicated to her. In a new essay, published by Public Radio International's Lauren Bohn, it is revealed that Stefani, who is among the top-selling musicians of all time, has six Grammys, a Golden Globe, and just recently scored an Oscar nomination, used to have a Facebook group dedicated to saying she'd never be a star.
"When I was a freshman at NYU and Facebook was only a year old and people created/joined groups like 'I have dimples' and 'Fake ID, please!,' I remember coming across a Facebook group that broke my heart," Bohn wrote. "It's name, something like: 'Stefani Germanotta, you will never be famous.'
"The page housed pictures of a pretty Norah Jones-esque young 18-year-old NYU student who sang and played piano at local bars. The group was peppered with comments, sharp as porcupine needles, vilifying the aspiring musician for being an 'attention whore.' Scores asked: 'Who does she think she is?' I also remember one dude posting a flyer for one of her upcoming gigs at a local village bar. He had clearly stomped on the flyer, an outline of his muddy sole [soul] struggling to eclipse her name.
"I couldn't shake the raw feeling of filth while scrolling down that Facebook page, but I pretty much — and quickly — forgot about that group and that girl with the intense raven eyes. Until about five years later. I was on an Amtrak train from NYC to Philly, reading a Vanessa Grigoriadis New York Magazine profile on Lady Gaga. I floated somewhat mindlessly through the piece until I got to the first sentence of the second graf: 'Before the meeting, I assumed that someone with a stage name like 'Lady' (her given name is Stefani Joanne Germanotta) was going to be a bit standoffish...' HOLY S---, I screamed to an empty car (Those who hang with me will know that I actually shrieked).
"I was overcome with a dizzying emotional cocktail of stage-mom-at-a-beauty-pageant and nerd-revenge triumph. But also shame. Shame that I never wrote on that group, shame that I never defended the girl with the intense raven eyes — the girl whose brave flyers were stomped on, probably somewhere near my dorm."
In 2015, Gaga dedicated a part of her Woman of the Year speech to her haters as she accepted the award at Billboard's "Women in Music" event in New York City. "I'd like to say thank you to everyone that didn't believe in me," she said. "Because there was a lot of people. Probably more than believed, and you gave me a fire in my belly so strong I couldn't wait to prove you wrong, I'll tell you. 'Cause I might not be a lot of things, but I can write songs, and I can sing."
This NYTImes best-selling fanfic
Did Gaga prove your hating asses wrong, ONTD?
- Channing and Jenna's episode has topped rating for Spike with 4.7 million viewers.
- Exec Producer Casey Patterson commented on the situation:
"We don't choose the songs for the performers — it's always their choice — and, since day one, the most requested artist has been Beyonce. She's been the holy grail, and we've always been in contact with her camp. They know when we're gearing up for production."
"Channing, during one of his rehearsals, sent an iPhone video message to her about two days before the show. Only Channing and Beyonce know the back and forth, but I think that's what put it over the top."
"That moment on air, that's the first time they ever met. He's dressed as her, dancing and singing to her song. We were just hoping he would keep dancing."
I can only imagine what that iPhone video message was like.
Hugh Dancy at the 21st Annual Critics Choice Awards. pic.twitter.com/WXgv53TVZH— - (@AwardShowNews) January 17, 2016
He's nominated for Best Actor in a Drama Series.
Richard Armitage is also nominated for best guest actor.
Full list of nominees here
Jason Statham at the 21st Annual Critics Choice Awards. pic.twitter.com/DQ5KrIwYZX— - (@AwardShowNews) January 18, 2016
Wes Bentley at the 21st Annual Critics Choice Awards. pic.twitter.com/JcAK8nm7WM— - (@AwardShowNews) January 17, 2016
Helen Mirren at the 21st Annual Critics Choice Awards. pic.twitter.com/hmY4wWGGRM— - (@AwardShowNews) January 18, 2016
Viewing post? Anyone plan on watching this? Sorry probs missed a bunch of people.
While there were a lot of stunning effects featured in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, one scene that stood out to many viewers showed Rey creating an impressive type of instant bread. As it turns out, this rising bread was real rather than CGI.
According to the VFX Supervisor, Chris Corbould, there were a lot of factors to consider when creating the concoction. He told MTV News:
"You wouldn't believe how long it took to actually perfect that one, that little tiny gag in the film. It started off with the mechanics of getting the bread to rise and the liquid to disappear, but then there was the ongoing problem of what color should the bread be? What consistency should it be? Should it have cracks in it? Should it not have cracks in it?"
Are you impressed, ONTD?
So far this show is hilarious. Are you watching the 25-hour binge on TBS ontd?
And in case you missed it the show was renewed for season 7.
These flops, when I was their age I played old vidja
What's your favorite old game, ONTD?
The year is 2015. A group of friends decides to tackle the Tough Mudder, proudly representing "Kings of Con" as they traverse miles of mud and obstacles for fun. And finally, for your entertainment.
Kings of Con Tough Mudder Members:
Richard Speight Jr., Rob Benedict, Jensen Ackles, Jason Manns, Jared Padalecki and Osric Chau.
Camera Angles: Jared's forehead and wrist, Osric's forehead
Edited by Rob Benedict
They did this last year, but they just posted the edited video. "Tough Mudder" is a big obstacle course thing and is also a neat way to see guys get sweaty and muddy tbh.
Source 1, 2
This kid is wonderful. I seriously wish him all the best. He should have gotten a nom.