Articles on this Page
- 01/13/16--21:52: _Queen BB-8 lands a ...
- 01/14/16--13:37: _Mob Wives Final Sea...
- 01/14/16--13:37: _UPDATED: Nick Carte...
- 01/14/16--13:37: _Celine Dion's husba...
- 01/14/16--14:08: _Marvel Announces An...
- 01/14/16--14:08: _The Royals Season 2...
- 01/14/16--14:08: _Brian Bedford, the ...
- 01/14/16--14:38: _CBBUK: Megan pops O...
- 01/14/16--15:11: _Divorce Has Never L...
- 01/14/16--16:23: _Ariana Changes the ...
- 01/14/16--16:23: _The 2016 ONTD Small...
- 01/14/16--17:00: _The “Carol” Oscars ...
- 01/14/16--17:04: _Jessica Parker Kenn...
- 01/14/16--17:14: _Miranda Sings Star ...
- 01/14/16--17:14: _KPOP Goddesses Dals...
- 01/14/16--17:14: _EOS Class Action La...
- 01/14/16--17:15: _In the Latest "Who ...
- 01/14/16--17:16: _LHHATL Star Joselin...
- 01/14/16--17:34: _Hendall moving in t...
- 01/14/16--18:15: _Amazing Amy & Jamie...
- 01/13/16--21:52: Queen BB-8 lands a nomination in the Visual Effects Society Awards
- 01/14/16--13:37: Mob Wives Final Season Promo + Instagram War
- 01/14/16--13:37: UPDATED: Nick Carter denied entry for "just wanting to sing"
- 01/14/16--13:37: Celine Dion's husband, Rene Angelil, dies
- 01/14/16--14:08: The Royals Season 2 Finale Promos
- 01/14/16--14:38: CBBUK: Megan pops OFF, goes in on John
- Housemates were talking about cleanliness and how Stephanie doesn't do anything in the house so Megan told John to tell her that to her face rather than behind her back. She then went in on how she cleans everyones "shit" and that John is playing a game and always pretending to be nice/innocent. She then exposes how he wanted everyone to be against Tiffany but Tiffany just laughs which angers Megan even more. Gemma agrees with Megan and tells Darren to step up
- 01/14/16--16:23: The 2016 ONTD Small Screen Television Awards: Reminder to Vote!
- 01/14/16--17:00: The “Carol” Oscars Snub: The Problem Isn’t Lesbians, It’s Misandry
- 01/14/16--17:04: Jessica Parker Kennedy talks Season 3 of Black Sails
- 01/14/16--17:14: EOS Class Action Lawsuit, Lip Balms Damage Skin
- Abigail Breslin will be Baby.
- Deborah will be Marjorie Houseman, Baby's mother.
- The movie will be adapted for television by Jessica Sharzer (American Horror Story) and Eleanor Bergstein among its executive producers.
- Wayne Blair (Australia’s The Sapphires) will direct the 3 hours telepic, while Hamilton‘s Andy Blankenbuehler will serve as choreographer.
- 01/14/16--17:34: Hendall moving in together
- There was a hard competition to get the rights but Amazing Amy and Sony Pictures Television have landed the rights to Darktown.
- The book hasn't been released yet, will be published in September.
- Pascal has teamed with Jamie Foxx to executive produce the project, with Pascal Pictures’ Rachel O’Connor producing.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens sweeps the awards with the most nominations, including BB-8 being nominated for Outstanding Models in a Photoreal or Animated Project. Game of Thrones follows for the most television nominations and The Peanuts Movie for animation. The whole list is here.
First the visual effect awards, tomorrow a nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
Karen and Drita have been in a war on instagram this past week. Karen claiming the root of their recent tension is over Season 4's contract dispute where Drita setup Karen, Carla, and Ramona.
Read more at Source
i'm so ready for queen drita to shut karen the fuck up AGAIN.
- him and his friend were refused service and told to leave
- Nick punched the bouncer
- was visibly intoxicated and slurring
- made sure everyone knew his name and that he's from the backstreet boys and a fucking singer
- just wanted a couple drinks and "to get on the microphone and sing"
at 3:00 you can hear him whining like a bitch
at 8:03 he makes sure everyone knows he's nick carter and tries to plea/negotiate
at 22:15 he apologizes in the sloppiest drunk way
i bet the stress of almost being a parent and going on tour when he's supposed to have a kid is making him relapse. that and the fact that his new album is so bad it makes me sad
He died this morning in Las Vegas and leaves behind Celine and their three sons and two children from a previous relationship.
Marvel will introduce a new title, centering around the best fighter pilot in the Resistance, Poe Dameron (and yes, BB-8 will be featured!). Charles Soule and Phil Noto will be the show-runners of the new book when it launches in April.
Brian was also noted for his work in Shakespeare, both as an actor and a director. He appeared as Lady Bracknell in 'The Importance of Being Earnest'.
im soooooo glad people are realising this! she was 100% correct about that fake idiot, omg when she was exposing i was speechless! people ignore her when she's really quiet so i get why she popped off (smh @ people making mental illness jokes on twitter) unfortunately she had to ruin it by being offensive ugh smh wewererootingforyou.gif
also please get kristina out ty
Cheryl at the Kobox launch party in London! pic.twitter.com/DD2rGGnfJb— Cheryl (@CherylDaily) January 14, 2016
Glad to see her gaining weight.
this is better than any other option tbh https://t.co/L6wveANs8W— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) January 12, 2016
Do you have trouble making decisions, ONTD?
Hey y'all this is your reminder to vote for the Small Screen Awards since the results will be announced soon!
The Original Voting Post Is Right HERE
***Also the nominee “Why is your penis on a dead girl’s phone?” from the Biggest Cliffhanger category is disqualified since that quote/scene happened in 2014. If it's still the current lead by tomorrow the winner will go to the nominee that is in second place. Thank you for your time.
Not only it's all white, but it's also very male and straight
- 'Carol' has its own wiki page for all the noms it has received so far; the Academy can nominate up to 10 movies, only nominated 8 and snubbed the movie (it has a weird voting system)
- Had 'Carol' been nominated, it would be the first queer movie that doesn't end in tragedy to be nominated for BP
- All Academy members vote for Best Picture. Voter population consists of 76% male, 94% white and an average of 63 years old.
- They have a problem with films that do not center on male experience, just take a look at most of the actual nominees. Men overlook the film because they cannot see themselves in it.
- Last lesbian movie nominated: The Kids Are All Right (two moms working on the family relationship... around a man)
- Todd Haynes refused to put men as the center of the story. The women have no need for them and the audience is put to laugh at them, not with them. Harge, Carol’s husband, is a controlling asshole. Richard, Therese’s boyfriend, really wants to go to France or something.
- "the root of homophobia is sexism"
I don’t really know how much I can say and what I can’t say but I know in terms of her kind of political power on the island, that has grown a lot. All the choices she has to make are choices that she’s never really had to make before and she’s really struggling with– I think her biggest conflict this season is understanding that she has to make friends with people that she really doesn’t want to make friends with. Or she has to make friends with people and then kind of betray them, ya know, for the greater good if you want to call it that. She just has a tremendous amount of responsibility in season 3 that we haven’t seen with her before.
-"They keep writing more and more women for the show which is fantastic, in season 3 there’s another powerful woman that comes to the show and she’s– yet again a force to be reckoned with." (Mary Read y/y?)
-There will be a scene about Max's childhood.
-Talks about how Max will relate to Eleanor this season.
-Talks about Max/Anne getting ~complicated.
-Could not talk about a Max and Silver dynamic.
-Would do a lip sync battle with Toby Stephens.
-All time favorite show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
-Season 3 premieres Jan 23 on Starz.
full interview at the source
- The series is called Haters Back Off after the catchphrase of Colleen Ballinger-Evans' famous YouTube character.
- It delves into the oddball life of Miranda Sings.
Here's Miranda's video announcing the show:
Source: 1 / 2
Pop enthusiasts around the world were shocked by Korea's tepid reception to Dalshabet's addictive song "Someone Like U." But it seems as though Dalshabet's song may be experiencing a second wind as "Someone Like U' blazed to #5 on today's M! Countdown.
Dalshabet celebrated their unexpected success by performing the song live on January 14th. Watch the video below!
ONTD, has there ever been a song (not just KPOP) that was released as a single that you thought didn't get the love it deserved?
EOS lip balm can damage skin, class action lawsuit alleges https://t.co/V5allTWyhY— TIME.com (@TIME) January 13, 2016
EOS is a lip balm brand famously used by the legendary Ms. Britney Spears and Princess Kim Kardashian. Their products have been featured in several music videos, including Miley Cyrus' infamous "We Can't Stop," which is nothing compared to "BB Talk."
Now a consumer named Rachel Cronin claims that the balms left her lips feeling dryer than the Sahara Desert but she continued using them. Within 10 days, her lips were chapped, cracked, bloody and swollen. She said that the balms severely damaged her skin.
She will file a lawsuit with the help of lawyer Mark Geragos, but EOS is not having it.
They released a statement: "We firmly believe this lawsuit is without merit. Our products are made with the highest quality ingredients and meet or exceed all safety and quality standards set out by our industry and validated by rigorous testing conducted by an independent lab. The health and well-being of our customers is our top priority and millions of satisfied customers use our products every day, many of whom take the time to share their experiences with us."
First Wen, now this. Have you had a bad experience with a well-known beauty product?
Can you imagine Abigail doing this?
-Joseline allegedly was jealous about the amount of time Stevie J has been spending working with R&B singer Faith Evans
-Stevie J says he came home from a studio session with Evans to find $65K worth of his belongings bleached and damaged.
- A $10K vintage jacket from Bad Boy, $40K of clothes, and Christmas gifts his kids gave him were some of the damaged items
What's the craziest thing you've done to an ex?
Harry Styles is reportedly going to move into Kendall’s LA condo. Kendall will also be sharing his London place when they are both in the UK
While they may seem to be moving very past; they have a lot in common; both have been famous since an early age and love attention, a source claims.
In the tradition of our most acclaimed suspense writers, the author of The Last Town on Earth delivers a riveting and elegant police procedural set in Atlanta, a ripped-from-the-headlines depiction of a world on the cusp of great change involving race relations, city politics, and police corruption.
Responding from pressure on high, the Atlanta police department is forced to hire its first black officers in 1948. The newly minted policemen are met with deep hostility by their white peers and their authority is limited: They can’t arrest white suspects; they can’t drive a squad car; they can’t even use the police headquarters and must instead operate out of the basement of a gym.
When a black woman who was last seen in a car driven by a white man turns up fatally beaten, no one seems to care except for Boggs and Smith, two black cops from vastly different backgrounds. Pressured from all sides, they will risk their jobs, the trust the community has put in them, and even their own safety to investigate her death. Their efforts bring them up against an old-school cop, Dunlow, who has long run the neighborhood like his own, and Dunlow’s young partner, Rakestraw, a young progressive who may or may not be willing to make allies across color lines.
Set in the post-war, pre-civil rights South, and evoking the socially resonant and morally complex crime novels of Dennis Lehane, and Walter Mosley, Darktown is a vivid, smart, intricately plotted crime saga that explores the timely issues of race, law enforcement, and the uneven scales of justice.