Articles on this Page
- 01/02/16--17:55: _Who Is The Internet...
- 01/02/16--17:55: _Anna Camp and Skyla...
- 01/02/16--17:55: _Lindsay Lohan posts...
- 01/02/16--18:28: _The mystery of Marg...
- 01/02/16--19:48: _GUESS WHO. Which fa...
- 01/02/16--19:48: _Someone Created an ...
- 01/02/16--19:49: _First Official Zefr...
- 01/02/16--20:08: _Matt Bomer Gets Soa...
- 01/02/16--20:09: _Prayer Circle for S...
- 01/02/16--20:09: _Queen of Pop @Britn...
- 01/02/16--21:37: _Matt Damon Shares B...
- 01/03/16--08:27: _Amber Heard and Joh...
- 01/03/16--09:44: _Will Smith reacts t...
- 01/03/16--09:45: _Weekend box office:...
- 01/03/16--09:45: _Annual Palm Springs...
- 01/03/16--11:30: _ICON and ONTD favor...
- 01/03/16--11:31: _Tory aide SLAMS Ben...
- 01/03/16--13:23: _Cristiano Ronaldo l...
- 01/03/16--13:23: _"Golden Globe Winni...
- 01/03/16--13:24: _American Idol Winne...
- 01/02/16--17:55: Anna Camp and Skylar Astin are engaged!
- 01/02/16--17:55: Lindsay Lohan posts a strange, racy photo to Instagram
- 01/02/16--18:28: The mystery of Margot Robbie's age is finally solved
- 01/02/16--20:08: Matt Bomer Gets Soaking Wet for the Cover of Men's Fitness.
- 01/03/16--09:44: Will Smith reacts to the fate of his Independence Day character
- 01/03/16--11:30: ICON and ONTD favorite feminist Jennifer López covers TV Guide!
- 01/03/16--13:23: Cristiano Ronaldo lives a hard life.
- TVLine made predictions about the future winners of the TV categories from the upcoming Golden Globes Awards that will be airing next Sunday (January 10).
- Said predictions state that some surprises will happen like Outlander winning Best TV Drama, Lady Gaga getting the Best Actress for Limited Series/TV Movie award, and Rami Malek being set to win his first GG for Best TV Actor Drama.
- You can check other categories at the source.
One of the breakout characters from the new 'Star Wars' film is none other than the loyal Stormtrooper with a baton who faces off against Finn halfway through the movie. He has been dubbed "TR-8R" in reference to his line of "Traitor!" and has already garnered a significant fanbase and presence within social media via assorted memes. TR-8R has even been immortalized with his own action figure.
I just saw this and had to share because, let's face it, TR-8R made more of their screentime than Fett ever could. pic.twitter.com/SgSK1U2qOL— RYO (@TheLordRYO) December 27, 2015
Skylar and Anna announced on both their Instagram accounts that they just got engaged.
Yesterday Lindsay posted this photo on Instagram depicting her naked and wet with an unnamed man appearing to kiss her back. The comments are filled with people asking why she would post this and what's going on.
She also wished everyone a Happy New Year by posting a photo of Michael Cera.
The latest ‘it’ girl Margot Robbie, from Queensland, Australia is taking Hollywood by storm, she started out on the Aussie soap, Neighbours, and is now starring opposite celebs such as Will Smith, Leonardo DiCaprio and the like.
Margot claims she is 25, but an article from SMH in 2008 states she was 23 then which means she is now 30.
Excerpt from the article:
"The fresh crop of Neighbours actors was in Sydney yesterday. One of the newest, Margot Robbie, had her first appearance on air on Monday, playing a groupie with stalker tendencies. The 23-year-old actress from the Gold Coast opted to attend a Sex And The City: The Movie screening instead of staying home to watch the episode."
- It's Christoph Waltz!
- At the end of Spectre it was revealed he was Bond's longtime nemesis, Ernst Stavro Blofeld.
- Waltz is signed on for two more films, but says he will ONLY return if Daniel Craig also returns for two more
- If you don't recall, Craig famously said he would rather slash his wrists than play Bond again
- However other rumored reports say Craig has signed for 2 more movies
Nicki's problematic and annoying posts have pushed the boundaries too far now. From her tantrums about the VMAS to now, Of course I unfollowed Minaj a long time ago, but that isnt enough not only is she clogging my timeline because people seem to be so amused by her stupidity but also she's creating problems for herself and damaging her own career, don't get me wrong I am a supporter of Nicki and only want the best for her but maybe if she spent less time complaining on Instagram Twitter etc her album wouldn't have flopped so badly. Please sign this petition and get Nicki Minaj removed off all social media websites permanently. Thank you.
Go to the source to sign this important petition.
ONTD fav Zac Efron and his girlfriend Sami Miro shared a New Year's photo of the pair on a boat ride, with a shirtless Efron holding Miro's hand. Fans on Instagram have been speculating that the duo may be hinting at a possible engagement. What do you think, @ONTD?
The IRL Disney© Prince also shared a new still from screen legend Robert De Niro's next box office smash Dirty Grandpa on Instagram. Efronspills on the flick: "It's been a life long dream of mine to work with De Niro. Lo and behold, I spend most of the movie naked or in women's clothing. And you know what...it was TOTALLY WORTH IT. I can't wait for you to see @DirtyGrandpa - it's hilarious! Save the date for a wild (and really weird) ride on JAN 22 #DirtyGrandpa"
Zefron's chest caught the attention of his Baywatch co-starDwayne "The Rock" Johnson:
Paraphrased from @ZacEfron, 2. @JJjr. @E!
ONTD: What is your best body part?
The most beautiful man in the world Matt Bomer is featured on this cover of the January 2016 issue of @MensFitness. The American Horror Story star keeps it simple and sexy in wet, white t-shirt and jeans.
Paraphrased from @MattBomer. @E!. @MensFitness, 1.
Looking super fione but LOL didn't he do the exact same shoot with @EW when White Collar first started? Give us something
- Hulu acquired the rights for all 57 episodes.
- All episodes are available since Jan. 01.
- Adam Pally&Casey Wilson commented on the Ah-muhhh-zing news.
- No sign if this will mean a 4th season but Hulu renewed The Mindy Proshit, so who knows....
ONTD, how have you been dealing with the lack of Happy Endings?! i miss this show so much!!
Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame inductee Britney Spears took to Instagram to wish her millions of adoring fans a happy 2016. In the same post, the Pretty Girl teased big changes were coming to her best selling Las Vegas extravaganza Britney: Piece of Me, then quickly deleted the post. Did Brit speak too soon?
Britney's bitches will just have to wait until Piece of Me returns to the AXIS at Planet Hollywood on February 13, 2016 to see!
Paraphrased from @BreatheHeavy.
HmmmmT. Why does her team hate her? Where is that iPhone game tho?
-"Ben [Affleck] and I had taken a lot of stick for this 10 years ago, that our committee of mostly white men had selected three white men, in succession, as winners.”
-This time, the producers actively pursued a more diverse cross-section of applicants, partnering with Facebook and actively recruiting at film schools.
-Despite their efforts, when the judges — including Damon, Affleck and Brown — faced the final cut of candidates, 17 of the 20 choices were white men.
-"By the time we arrived to do our judging, we knew we had blown it," said 'The Martian' star of selecting diverse filmmakers.
-Damon also cited the realities of the series itself as part of the challenge: "The dark secret of Project Greenlight is that the TV show is bigger than the movie. It costs more than the movie." The result, he said, is that the show's needs often take precedence over the film's.
Actors Amber Heard and Johnny Depp attend the 27th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala at Palm Springs Convention Center on January 2, 2016 in Palm Springs, California.
Actor Johnny Depp accepts the Desert Palm Achievement Award onstage at the 27th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Film Festival Awards Gala at Palm Springs Convention Center on January 2, 2016 in Palm Springs, California.
“I was working on Suicide Squad during that time. Roland Emmerich (the director of Independence Day) and I had talked about it. The trailer looks really cool. I’m going to be sitting around with tears in my eyes when that one comes out… It was terrible when I found out my character died.”
Will's character, Steve Hiller died while test piloting the first alien hybrid fighter plane...
I still wish he was going to be in this.
- TFA made $88.3 million in its third weekend
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be the biggest grossing film of all time sometime Tuesday, in its 19th day of release (US box office)
- Still uncertain if/when it will top both Avatar and Titanic in worldwide box office, it's currently at:
Avatar ($2.788 billion) / Titanic ($2.186b) / TFA ($1.510b)
- We're all waiting for box office results from China to see how well it will do
- The Hateful 8: a solid $16.24 million weekend. TWC believes it will be a slow earner.
- The Revenant: $450,000 on its 2nd weekend / $112k per-screen-average (one of the larger per-theater-averages on record for a non-opening weekend)
what did you see this weekend?
Actress Saoirse Ronan attends the 27th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala at Palm Springs Convention Center on January 2, 2016 in Palm Springs, California.
Award winning actress, vocalist and all around better than your faves, Jennifer López, blesses ONTD with yet another gorgeous photoshoot. This time, the soon to be Emmy nominated actor covers TV Guide to promote her third tv series, Shades of Blue, which premieres next THURSDAY AT 10 PM ON NBC.
“I am happy to be one of the people who are breaking the mold,” said Lopez. “We can’t keep acting like we are in the ’50s. Women are strong. Women are bold. And now it is reflected in our art.”
more of the flawless photoshoot & quotes @ the source
when was the last time u supported women of color, ontd?
Nick Timothy who is a former aide to Home Secretary Theresa May slammed some celebs like Benedict, Charlotte Church, George Clooney, Katie Hopkins, Stephen Fry etc for being "vain and ignorant liberal luvvies".
Benedict had earlier criticized British politicians for inadequately responding to the Syrian refugee crisis, even proclaiming "fuck the politicians" after a performance on stage. Timothy denounced Cumberbatch, adding: "What on Earth does Cumberbatch think qualifies him to opine so forcefully on every political matter of the day, from spending cuts to counter-terrorism policy?" Timothy also said that Cumberbatch's opposition to spending cuts and support for "treacherous" Edward Snowden was misguided.
Other celebs attacked by Timothy include Stephen Fry (for being against UK bombing Syria), Chris Martin (for opinions against corporates), George Clooney (for wanting Britain to return Greek artifacts).
Timothy's wish for 2016 is for "pompous, hypocritical, self-obsessed political celebrities" to take a vow of silence.
- job, money etc. - they are not everything,
- has no time to take his family to a boxing match in LA,
- wants to life as a king after he is finished with football,
- does not want to coach (even as a president),
- can handle the pressure due to the hard life he has had,
- as a teenager he had to do things as a man - even his own ironing. His mental strength began at that time.
Did you get your mental strength from ironing your clothes, ONTD?
Do you think this could actually happen, ONTD? Does the good sis Gaga deserves it? Is she coming for that EGOT? TYFYA!
'American Idol' Kris Allen has plans for two big releases coming out this year https://t.co/NOED1Egp6U— billboard (@billboard) January 3, 2016
Kris hosted a twitter Q&A yesterday in conjunction with American Idol, promoting the premiere of the final season of the show he won in 2009.
-4th album "Letting You In" coming in late March 2016
-Will be touring the US to promote the album starting in April
-He will appear at some point on Idol's final season
-He and wife expecting second child in June
He had previously announced on New Year's day that 2-year-old son Oliver was going to be a big brother:
Congrats to my honey-voiced irrelevant fave and his adorable fam!
Sources: Billboard's twitter, Kris's IG