Articles on this Page
- 12/19/15--13:02: _BEYONCE V. MATHEW: ...
- 12/19/15--13:04: _Fifth Harmony perfo...
- 12/19/15--13:05: _Swedish Bae & Eurov...
- 12/19/15--13:05: _"The Soup" Gives Yo...
- 12/19/15--13:06: _For the Tens of Use...
- 12/19/15--13:40: _Alyssa Milano debut...
- 12/19/15--13:44: _David Garrett and N...
- 12/19/15--14:23: _Egg Russian Roulett...
- 12/19/15--14:24: _ Actors on Actors: ...
- 12/19/15--15:46: _Katy Perry wasn't a...
- 12/19/15--15:48: _Christina Aguilera ...
- 12/19/15--16:28: _Kim Richards is ret...
- 12/19/15--16:29: _TV.com's Best Comed...
- 12/19/15--16:29: _Kyle Richards and s...
- 12/19/15--16:30: _Lady Gaga Accepts B...
- 12/19/15--16:30: _Man Seeking Woman S...
- 12/19/15--17:46: _Fans won't get to s...
- 12/19/15--17:47: _Some Massage Parlor...
- 12/19/15--18:49: _Tina Fey "opts out"...
- 12/19/15--20:41: _Amy Poehler and Tin...
- 12/19/15--13:02: BEYONCE V. MATHEW: DESTINY'S CHILD AWAKENS
- Mathew allegedly owns at least 25 percent of the Destiny’s Child brand, however, a source says that the percentage may be closer to 100% since Matthew is the one who set up the contract.
- The outlet is reporting that Kelly Rowland, Michelle Williams and Beyoncé would love to do a reunion but they don't want Mathew to profit off of them.
- Beyoncé fired her father Mathew as her manager in 2011 but he still owns the rights to Destiny's Child music and name
- Beyoncé is allegedly planning to take her father to court over ownership of the Destiny's Child brand.
- 12/19/15--13:05: "The Soup" Gives You a Heartfelt Goodbye
- 12/19/15--13:40: Alyssa Milano debuts new haircut
- 12/19/15--13:44: David Garrett and Nicole Scherzinger make a video
- 12/19/15--14:23: Egg Russian Roulette with Channing Tatum
- 12/19/15--14:24: Actors on Actors: Kate Winslet and Saoirse Ronan
- 12/19/15--15:46: Katy Perry wasn't allowed to read Harry Potter as a kid
- 12/19/15--15:48: Christina Aguilera Birthday Megapost
- 12/19/15--16:29: TV.com's Best Comedies of 2015
- 12/19/15--16:29: Kyle Richards and sister Kathy Hilton "aren't speaking," says source
- 12/19/15--16:30: Man Seeking Woman Season 2 Red Band Trailer
- 12/19/15--18:49: Tina Fey "opts out" of apologizing for racism
- 12/19/15--20:41: Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are hosting SNL tonight.
ONTD, have you ever had badblood.flac with a loved one?
ONTD,if y'all knew how many times I tried to submit this
Fifth Harmony were honored as group of the year at the Billboard Women in Music event which aired yesterday. They performed a stripped down mash up of Worth It, Independent Women, and We are Family. This was one of their best distributed performances vocals wise and they do try to harmonize at times. Worth It was given a new harmonized intro instead of the usual Camila on main vocal and the other girls whispering Worth It. Dinah kills it in her falsetto. They transfer into Independent Women with Harmony and Destiny. Lauren and Normani showcase their lovely complimentary tones and improved vocals. Camila shows her enthusiasm. They end with We Are Family and Ally doing an impressive high note.
Intro included where they talk about needing to be a unit or they are nothing, 3rd place being lucky like wit 1D, and geuninely loving each other/being best friends.
is now E! Kardashians 24/7? Shouldn't be renamed K! ?
Move over Katy Perry and Mrs. Kanye West! Queen of Pop Britney Spears has just unleashed your newest pastime: Britney Spears: American Dream. The #PrettyGirl's addicting first person tapping adventure allows Brit's bitches to record hit songs, perform at sold out venues for new fans, and change outfits!
Britney Spears: American Dream was developed Glu Games, the same company behind Katy's game, and Kim's. Unfortunately, the game has been released on Google Play first, so most people have not gotten their hands on what is sure to be this holiday season's top grossing mobile RPG.
Paraphrased from @BreatheHeavy.
ONTD: What are you playing rn?
Short hair don't care. https://t.co/MtqF7CfOsK— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) December 19, 2015
Alyssa debuted her new hairstyle on Instagram earlier today, her forty-third birthday.
Sources 1 and 2
David Garrett released a new album in October and he has paired with Nicole Scherzinger to add lyrics to his composition Serenity.
The videos of just him are even better, tbh
David's Second Channel
Saoirse Ronan and Kate Winslet each won acclaim as teenagers. Ronan was 13 when she earned an Oscar nom for “Atonement,” while Winslet was 17 when she burst onto the scene in Peter Jackson’s “Heavenly Creatures.” In their new films, both use accents that are not their own. Ronan headlines “Brooklyn,” playing an Irish girl who immigrates to New York in the 1950s. Winslet disappears behind a wig, glasses and a Polish accent for “Steve Jobs” to portray Joanna Hoffman, a friend and adviser to the Apple founder.
Saoirse is so great in Brooklyn <3
-Says she "knows Harry Potter" but that she hasn't seen the movies because she wasn't allowed to read the books growing up
-"Growing up, I wasn't allowed to have any fantastical, enchanting stuff around me"
-Her parents are Christian ministers and raised Katy Perry in a strict religious household. She's also talked about not being able to dress up for Halloween.
Xtina celebrated her 35th birthday yesterday, and poked fun at herself for a certain story about her holiday antics making the rounds.
@xtina: Thank you for all the Bday wishes!! Love you my #fighters! 💋 Xo Xtina
@xtina: "Apparently" the tree crasher strikes again...haha... Merry Grinchmas! My favorite time of year 🎄❤️🎁💋
She also got a few shoutouts from her contemporaries and colleagues.
Her make-up artist posted this picture from his private Instagram.
@etienneortega Happy birthday!!!!👑 @xtina 🎊🎉🎈🎁
Happy birthday @xtina! 🎉🎁🎈🍭— A Great Big World (@AGreatBigWorld) December 18, 2015
Two of her recent performances for CBS's A Home For The Holidays, and the Frank Sinatra tribute, Sinatra: Voice for a Century, also aired on her birthday.
Every year, CBS partners with the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption to produce A Home For The Holidays. This annual primetime special shares stories of foster care adoption, and features performances from some of America’s most popular musical artists.
The New York Philharmonic partnered with Seth McFarlane and various artists to tribute Frank Sinatra.
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
-Lifetime confirmed to People magazine that they're filming a reality show centered around Kim & her 20 y/o daughter Kimberly
-Details of the show are unknown
-Kim left RHOBH 6 months ago
- Nathan For You
- Broad City
- Master of None
- Jane the Virgin
-An "insider" told People magazine that Kathy and Kyle aren't speaking because Kathy's husband Rick Hilton is upset at Kyle's husband Mauricio for leaving Rick's real estate company to start his own. The source says Mauricio isn't even welcome in the Hiltons' house :O
-Kyle publicly admitted she was, at one point, uninvited to Nicky Hilton's wedding in July; Kathy's mad that Kyle dragged Nicky into their fight
-Kim & Kyle weren't invited to the Hiltons' Christmas party
I love this weird ass show.
did u get tix ONTD? let me put a bareback 4 tix ad on craigslist right quick
Redditor Rinaldi363 lives in Dubai and posted a business card she received today for massage services at the Magic Touch Relax Massage Center. Perhaps wanting a death wish via lawsuit, the company shows an older photo of Taylor Swift and touts her as their "New Lady". Interestingly enough, the card lists multiple ethnicities on their card but forgoes Taylor's home country of USA. No word whether Swift will take legal action against unlawful use of her image or if it's just her weekend job.
From an interview she gave Net-a-Porter:
"Steer clear of the internet and you’ll live forever. We did an Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt episode and the internet was in a whirlwind, calling it ‘racist’, but my new goal is not to explain jokes. I feel like we put so much effort into writing and crafting everything, they need to speak for themselves. There’s a real culture of demanding apologies, and I’m opting out of that."
I'll be charitable and assume she's referring to the Dong jokes on the show (which gets one Tina eye roll.gif from me) and not the whitewashed casting of Jacqueline Voorhees, a native character (which is too insidious a form of racism for me to deal with in gifs). And while Tina doesn't have to apologize, I hope she learned something and tries to do better...