Articles on this Page
- 12/16/15--16:55: _Mariah Carey photog...
- 12/16/15--16:55: _Ariana May Be About...
- 12/16/15--16:56: _Rolling Stone: The ...
- 12/16/15--16:56: _Oscar Isaac covers ...
- 12/16/15--16:56: _Buzzfeed asks the S...
- 12/16/15--18:11: _Khloe Kardashian ge...
- 12/17/15--12:29: _Watch Macaulay Culk...
- 12/17/15--12:48: _Kelly Osbourne post...
- 12/17/15--13:04: _Rita Ora: 'I Wonder...
- 12/17/15--13:24: _Author Richard Brit...
- 12/17/15--13:24: _ONTD Original: SMG'...
- 12/17/15--13:43: _Rita Ora sues her l...
- 12/17/15--13:44: _Foxes releases vide...
- 12/17/15--13:46: _Drake and Steph Cur...
- 12/17/15--14:12: _Stoya posts on her ...
- 12/17/15--14:12: _Ariana Grande 'Chri...
- 12/17/15--14:12: _Beauty Post! Lisa E...
- 12/17/15--14:13: _First Justin Bieber...
- 12/17/15--14:25: _New 'American Crime...
- 12/17/15--15:14: _Madonna defends Sea...
- 12/16/15--16:55: Mariah Carey photographed in New York City
- 12/16/15--16:55: Ariana May Be About to Drop a Surprise Holiday EP TOMORROW!
- 12/16/15--16:56: Rolling Stone: The 10 (5) Best Songs of 2015
- 12/16/15--16:56: Oscar Isaac covers Bill Murray's SNL "Star Wars" song for January GQ
- 12/16/15--16:56: Buzzfeed asks the Star Wars Cast to do Star Wars Impressions
- 12/16/15--18:11: Khloe Kardashian getting makeover show on E!
- 12/17/15--13:04: Rita Ora: 'I Wonder What Makes Everyone So Interested in Me'
- 12/17/15--13:24: Author Richard Brittain jailed for 'bad review' attack
- 12/17/15--13:24: ONTD Original: SMG's best Buffy performances
- 12/17/15--13:43: Rita Ora sues her label & wants out of her contract
- 12/17/15--13:44: Foxes releases video for "Amazing"
- 12/17/15--13:46: Drake and Steph Curry hang out at In-and-Out
- 12/17/15--14:12: Ariana Grande 'Christmas & Chill' EP
- 12/17/15--14:12: Beauty Post! Lisa Eldridge teaches us how to look like Liz Taylor.
- 12/17/15--14:13: First Justin Bieber now......Diddy's son
- 12/17/15--15:14: Madonna defends Sean Penn in lawsuit against Lee Daniels
Mariah Carey, the singer-songwriter who not only holds the record for the most#1 songs among singers but also the record among female music producers, has been enjoying the holiday season in the midst of her sold-out Christmas concert series at New York's Beacon Theater.Recent photographs show the global superstar in a series of form-fitting festive winter gowns and scarves.
December 15, 2015
December 9, 2015
December 14, 2015
Source (there are no individual galleries)
(trying to post this again on the basis that the use of these photos is protected as fair use "for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting")
What's your fave Christmas song, ONTD?
1 Madonna, "Ghosttown"
2 Adam Lambert, "Ghost Town"
3 Adele, "Hello"
4 Ghost, "He Is"
5 Courtney Barnett, "Pedestrian at Best"
|0||0|5'9" papiOscar has the GQ January cover story (read it) and busted this gem out - enjoy!
The article (READ IT) is good, nothing new about him really, just more details on his upbringing and the story behind his SW casting.
Lmao Harrison Ford was not here for that.
-Revenge Body with Khloé Kardashian will feature six one-hour episodes with two people getting a makeover each episode.
-Khloe enlists the help of trainers, stylists and her glam squad.
-They will also get an "internal makeover" whatever that means.
Self loathing post!!!!!! If you could give yourself a makeover, what would you change?
Late last night former Fashion Police member Kelly Osbourne took to her Instagram to post a picture of herself feeling the camel toe of her The Real co-star Jeannie Mai. Needless to say the image has received some pretty mixed reactions online.
Sometimes @thejeanniemai is just #TunaGiitToQuit hey hey! 💜
Source 1 and 2
So just how up close and personal are you with your co-workers, ONTD?
“I wonder what makes everyone so interested in me. It has made me really think about every move I make; it has made me more self-conscious. I always wanted the attention, but then when I started to get it, it made me second-guess everything. But I’m happy that I delayed the album because otherwise I don’t think the people who haven’t heard my music would have the right impression of me because that isn’t who I am.”
An author who travelled 400 miles to attack a teenager who gave his book a bad review is jailed https://t.co/qA0hrd9MTQ— BBC Scotland News (@BBCScotlandNews) December 17, 2015
- used Facebook to stalk her to the store where she worked
- knocked her unconscious by smashing a full bottle of wine over her head
- he also stalked another woman he had met when he was a student at university and wrote a blog regarding her called 'The Benevolent Stalker'.
Forget about Leonardo DiCaprio struggling to get an Oscar, Kids Choice Awards winner Sarah Michelle Gellar's performance in Buffy the Vampire Slayer was never officially recognised by the Hollywood Foreign Press. Let me say that again - she never got a Golden Globe statue for playing Buffy Summers. Ridiculous, right? We're talking about awards that Glee was nominated for...
ANYWAY, here is a list of Sarah's best performances that totally prove she deserved a bloody Golden Globe.
7. Season 2, Episode 19: I Only Have Eyes For You
A ghost couple possesses Sunnydale High students and teachers with fatal results.
It's not the best script of Buffy ever but Sarah still turns in a great performance especially when she becomes possessed towards the end of the episode.
6. Season 6, Episode 7: Once More With Feeling
A demon makes everyone in Sunnydale sing.
Sarah originally planned to use a voice double, but decided it was important for the character to sing herself. She is the first to admit she's not the greatest singer but she still tries her best. And her songs are still some of the most memorable and loved from the episode.
5. Season 1, Episode 12: Prophecy Girl
Buffy discovers a prophecy that she must die to stop the apocalypse.
The final episode of the first season was like a revelation with Sarah surprising everybody with a perfect performance.
4. Season 2, Episode 22: Becoming Pt. 2
Buffy must sacrifice Angel (David Boreanaz) to save the world.
The final moments of the finale between Sarah and David are heartbreaking. It is easy to see why so many people became dedicated Angel/Buffy fans.
3. Season 4, Episode 16: Who Are You
Faith (Eliza Dushku) uses a magical device to switch bodies with Buffy.
Sarah teaches Eliza how to play Faith.
2. Season 2, Episode 14: Innocence
Buffy discovers Angel lost his soul and reverted back to a blood-hungry vampire after he took her virginity on her 17th birthday.
We knew she was capable of great stuff after Prophecy Girl but her performance in Innocence really signaled the turning of a corner for the show. "David [Greenwalt] and I used to crow, when we realized what Sarah could do," Whedon said at a Paleyfest reunion, talking about after Innocence. "We used to call her Jimmy Stewart, because he was the greatest American in pain in the history of film."
1. Season 5, Episode 16: The Body
Buffy's mother dies.
Sarah should have won an Emmy, an Oscar, a Tony and a Nobel Peace Prize for this episode but she was snubbed. The episode was filmed in four acts, starting with the first act with just Sarah in one long take.
Must also mention Emma Caulfield, who also gave an amazing performance in The Body.
Other great SMG episodes:
Amends, Earshot, The Gift, Homecoming, Lie To Me, Normal Again
Did I miss one? Which was your favourite?
Drake and Steph Curry -- Double Double Date ... At In-N-Out Burger https://t.co/m1sZQqi4BE— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) December 17, 2015
After sitting courtside at last night Warriors game, Drake hang out with Steph and Ayesha Curry at a nearby In-and-Out. Queen Riley was nowhere to be seen.
Basketball post! How are you enjoying the season so far
Warriors fan are like
Today is December 17th, the International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers—all sex workers. https://t.co/v6bKArkzdp— Stoya (@stoya) December 17, 2015
"In the years that we dated, I was very publicly linked with James Deen. In my own words I highlighted and praised his positive qualities, on Twitter and in my own writing. We posed for happy photographs at porn events, at mainstream movie events, and for publications I had written for. Posts appeared on Twitter and Tumblr; they were variations on the theme of “James and Stoya #relationshipgoals.” I began to realize that more than being a private bond, my relationship with James was a public performance, and in time, I grew uneasy.
I lived with the knowledge that James had violated my consent for a long time before coming forward. I felt as if I had no recourse. I didn’t know what to do. So I kept working with him, and we kept dating. I swallowed a lot of Xanax and washed it down with unsettlingly large amounts of alcohol. After we split, I started seeing a therapist who is well versed in the specific complexities of sex workers and people who practice BDSM. They helped.
However, I wrestled with guilt. I felt complicit in any future harm he might inflict because I’d spoken so highly of him but I’d neglected to complete the public record. It ate away at me.
I didn’t feel I could file a report with the Adult Performer Advocacy Committee, APAC. James had been on its board since it was founded. Similarly, I didn’t feel as if I could press charges because the U.S. court system rarely metes out anything that looks like justice when sex workers are involved. Social media seemed to be the most appropriate and only real option. But I doubted I would be believed, and I worried the company I co-own with Kayden Kross would suffer. Most of all, I was afraid that speaking would only serve to fuel the arguments of outside groups who aim to dictate how we adult performers do our jobs and whether we’re legally allowed to do them at all.
Instead of being silenced, instead of being not heard, something very different occurred. When I finally spoke in those two tweets on the 28th of November, people listened. Other women began to come forward, and a lot of people in pornography showed their support. Significant companies responded, and they did so swiftly. I’m grateful for the solidarity of the people who believe me and the other women who have spoken out, and I’m proud of the industry I work in."
The album is available for the rest of the world already, but it should be dropping tonight at Midnight EST for the United States. She put this EP together in a week.
Links below go to Tumblr. If they don't work, you can listen here.
Wit It This Christmas (Milk & Cookies)
Not Just One Christmas
Celebrity make-up artist Lisa Eldridge talks about the time she almost did Elizabeth's make-up and why she thinks she represents Hollywood glamour. Then she begins the make-up.
- Kourtney was seen with P. Diddy's son Quincy at Scott's favorite restaurant, Il Pastaio in Beverly Hills
- Quincy is 24 and Kourtney is 36
More pics @ the source
Who else is looking forward to this?
Madonna Whacks 'EMPIRE' Lee Daniels; Backs Ex-Hubby in Lawsuit... https://t.co/tFsb92cVxc— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) December 17, 2015
In a declaration that was filed on December 17th (Thursday), Madonna states: I am aware of the allegations that have surfaced over the years accusing Sean of incidents of physical assault and abuse against me. Specifically, I am aware of the allegations concerning an alleged incident that occurred in June, 1987, whereby (according to tabloid reports), Sean allegedly struck me with “a baseball bat.” I know the allegations in those and other reports to be completely outrageous, malicious, reckless, and false.
Sean Penn is suing Empire creator Lee Daniels over comments stating he has physical assaulted women in the past.
ETA - Adding more of the declaration and pdf file of the declaration here: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/madonna-lee-daniels-sean-penn-lawsuit-wm2.pdf and Sean Penn's amended complaint - https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/sean-penn-lee-daniel-amended-complaint-wm.pdf