Articles on this Page
- 11/27/15--06:37: _M.I.A.- Borders MV
- 11/27/15--06:43: _Agent Carter Season...
- 11/27/15--09:35: _Sia - One Million B...
- 11/27/15--09:36: _Alien: Covenant wil...
- 11/27/15--11:13: _Gigi Hadid covers N...
- 11/27/15--11:13: _J.K. Rowling defend...
- 11/27/15--11:14: _Tom Cruise is on th...
- 11/27/15--11:26: _Anne Hathaway Pregn...
- 11/27/15--11:53: _Selena Gomez for th...
- 11/27/15--12:09: _Little Mix's Get We...
- 11/27/15--12:15: _France national foo...
- 11/27/15--12:53: _Happy Thanksgiving:...
- 11/27/15--12:53: _Rachel Platten visi...
- 11/27/15--12:54: _Another boring Blin...
- 11/27/15--13:00: _The Director of God...
- 11/27/15--13:00: _Adele: "I just don'...
- 11/27/15--20:57: _Nick & Joe Jonas Ce...
- 11/27/15--20:57: _Kendrick and J. Col...
- 11/27/15--20:57: _Trailer of two-part...
- 11/27/15--22:33: _The Knick Promo 2x08
- 11/27/15--06:37: M.I.A.- Borders MV
- 11/27/15--06:43: Agent Carter Season 2 Promo
- 11/27/15--09:35: Sia - One Million Bullets (Audio)
- 11/27/15--09:36: Alien: Covenant will have two sequels
- 11/27/15--11:13: Gigi Hadid covers Numero France
- 11/27/15--11:13: J.K. Rowling defends Snape's greyness
- 11/27/15--11:53: Selena Gomez for the January 2016 InStyle UK
- Tom allegedly hasn't seen nine year old Suri in about twenty-six months, saying, "he doesn’t seem interested in being part of Suri's day-to-day life."
- The NE speculates Tom hasn't seen his daughter because her mother, Katie Holmes, is considered a Suppressive Person, which is bad in Scientology and must be avoided (when asked in an interview about the topic, former Scientologist Leah Remini said Katie would probably be the reason Tom would be told to decrease contact from Suri).
- It's also noted Tom has been filming back to back films since Katie filed for divorce (Oblivion, Edge of Tomorrow, Mission Impossible 5, Mena, Jack Reacher 2, and will shoot MI 6, Bob the Musical and Luna Park in 2016), and Tom is a known workaholic...which a child surely understands that daddy's gotta work.
- However, it should be noted that, while Tom's reps didn't respond for comment even though they debunked The Mummy casting rumors mere minutes after the report came out, his reps have previously stated Tom does visit Suri privately and keeps in touch with her daily through phone calls and Skype. So the NE could be full of shit. But Katie "sources"previously told TMZ"nah."
- 11/27/15--12:54: Another boring Blind Item post: B-list actress playing the game.
- 11/27/15--13:00: The Director of Gods Of Egypt Is Sorry His Movie Is Racist
- 11/27/15--13:00: Adele: "I just don't want to let people down"
- 11/27/15--20:57: Kendrick and J. Cole do each other's song
- 11/27/15--20:57: Trailer of two-part special for 'Luther'
- 11/27/15--22:33: The Knick Promo 2x08
It's back Jan 5 on ABC with a two-hour premiere ep <3
- Fassbender will play two versions of David.
- Rapace will appear briefly.
- Scott is keen to use Australian actors
- Will shoot in Australia for 4 months.
Noooooo! I loved Shaw.
Ben Mendelsohn please!
No more NoomixFassy press interviews T____T
Gigi Hadid gets a cover story for the December/January issue of Numero France.
Earlier today, J.K. Rowling discussed Severus Snape with her followers.
Snape died for Harry out of love for Lily. Harry paid him tribute in forgiveness and gratitude. https://t.co/MPXBgUApa3— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
That's not true, I'm afraid. Snape projected his hatred and jealousy of James onto Harry. https://t.co/5jzNHlfSe0— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
There's a whole essay in why Harry gave his son Snape's name, but the decision goes to the heart of who Harry was, post-war.— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
This morning I've been thinking a lot about the appeal of simple dichotomies in our messy world, then you raise Snape! Highly appropriate.— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
Snape is all grey. You can't make him a saint: he was vindictive & bullying. You can't make him a devil: he died to save the wizarding world— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
I thought he died for Lily?
In honouring Snape, Harry hoped in his heart that he too would be forgiven. The deaths at the Battle of Hogwarts would haunt Harry forever.— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
No, not a rant; I'm thoughtful, not upset! Snape deserves both admiration and disapprobation, like most of us. https://t.co/okYVt9WFsf— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
Ah, now, that wouldn't be an essay. That would be a week-long residential course. https://t.co/QCjDgm1dJt— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
ONTD, would you take this course?
Snape was a bully who loved the goodness he sensed in Lily without being able to emulate her. That was his tragedy. https://t.co/nzWhNrBxdH— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
Snape didn't die for 'ideals'. He died in an attempt to expiate his own guilt. He could have broken cover at any time to save himself 1/2— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
I thought he died to save the wizarding world?
but he chose not to tell Voldemort that the latter was making a fatal error in targeting Harry. Snape's silence ensured Harry's victory. 2/2— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
Kinda same with Narcissa Malfoy
Harry chose to perpetuate the names of the two who had nobody in their families to do so. https://t.co/uwQVA9Tz9O— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
I agree with the "Leave Harry alone" side of the argument. I don't really care what name he chose, I just dislike Snape
He stood to gain nothing personally but the triumph of the cause Lily had believed in. He was trying to do right. https://t.co/h00btgHwSI— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
teachers of ONTD, have you ever enabled a bully's jokes about one of your student's teeth?
HP fans of ONTD, do you sometimes wish J.K. didn't try to explain herself on social media as much and leave the series alone?
Allegedly, according to some celeb blog via OK! mag, Tom Cruise is on the search for wife number four, and he and his "team" have been trying to "court" the following:
1. Tamera Mellon, 48, cofounder of Jimmy Choo, though apparently already engaged.
2. Delphine Arnault, 40, EVP of Louis Vuitton, who apparently has a boyfriend.
3. Emily Ratajkowski, 24, actor (Gone Girl, We Are Your Friends), but apparently she's not interested.
4. Katherine Waterston, 35, actor (Inherent Vice, Queen of Earth, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them), who seems to unfortunately be the front-runner, and apparently has already been on a date with Tom.
According to the report, and to no surprise given Tom's history, it's not up to him or Katherine (or whoever) on who he marries. That's up to certain other people (you know who).
Tom's looking for a businesswoman or someone sophisticated because he apparently admires George Clooney's wife Amal and wants someone like her. God help us all (especially Katherine).
Anne Hathaway is pregnant! https://t.co/IgJPc2iQT9— Us Weekly (@usweekly) 27. November 2015
- Talks about her mom being a single mom and going home during the holidays for a "reality check"
- On ONTD's favorite Taylor: "People have this fantasy that we're in our underwear, having pillow fights. We just play good music - sometimes live - and eat, and hang out." She say she also counsels Swift in 'the boy departmnt', while her best friend sets her straight on regrets. "I'll be like, 'I think I totally screwed up'", but Taylor says, "Actually, you didn't" and shows me how to make my mistakes into something great."
- Wishes she could date older guys, but feels she looks 16 sometimes
- On rumors of dating Zatan: 'If he had asked me out on a date, I would be seen with him. Just kidding, but not kidding,' she says with a sly smile
- Learning to be comfortable in her own skin
- Issue is on sale December 3rd
Read the full interview at the SOURCE
Hey guys unfortunately I have a bloody horrid ear infection that is not allowing me to fly and see you beautiful Japanese mixers xjesyx— Little Mix (@LittleMix) November 24, 2015
I am so gutted that I'm not gonna be able to come over and see you guys again I love you all very much & I can't wait to see you again soon— Little Mix (@LittleMix) November 24, 2015
Gutted our beautiful Jesminda wont be in Japan with us BUT we wouldn't miss this trip for the world! So excited! x🇯🇵 pic.twitter.com/ROCoiLJZ6S— Little Mix (@LittleMix) November 24, 2015
— Perrie sang Jesy's verse, with a little help of Jade doing background vocals for her.
— Jesy and Jade say that Leigh-Anne watched 50 Shades of Grey with her dad, but she didn't. It was something that came up on a Would You Rather question in another interview, but she didn't even pick that option.
— Jade is losing her shit and can't stop laughing during this whole thing.
— Perrie is ignoring them and trying to solve a crossword puzzle while the others make fun of Leigh-Anne.
— The girls explain sex to Nigel.
— This is what happened:
Jesy: Okay, Nigel. Sex is when a man and a woman come together in intimacy for love.
Jade: That was great!
Nigel: Do they always come together?
Jade: It's like the birds and the bees.
Jesy: No birds and bees. It's purely just a penis and a vagina...
Jesy: ...that come together and the penis inserts the vagina hole, and, and...
Perrie: And a little thing you can call cum comes out to produce a baby.
Jade: [screams and loses her shit]
Perrie: And that is how you were born, Nigel!
— Jesy isn't worried about getting older and thinks it's gonna be kind of cool.
— Leigh-Anne said this to Jesy: “But are you looking forward to looking old and wrinkly and be jealous of your daughter looking younger than you?”
— Perrie's face after that statement was priceless. She even gasped.
— Jesy said that Leigh-Anne is gonna be like the evil step-mother from A Cinderella Story. The girls agreed.
— Perrie said that her mom is her best friend and that they do everything together and that her mom isn't jealous of her and that she wants her to have everything that she never did. Also, her mom can't touch her clothes.
— Perrie brought mistletoe to school, when she was around 15, so boys would kiss her because she hadn't had her first kiss, yet. Some guys kissed her cheek, and then a really hot guy borrowed her mistletoe so he could go and kiss another girl.
— The girls like waking up early on Christmas to open their presents.
— Perrie and her family open their presents on Christmas Eve, and the girls judged her because of this.
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
ONTD, how was sex explained to you by your parents/teachers/siblings/friends?
Also, did you have a good Thanksgiving? Have you bought your Christmas presents, yet? Make it rain, ONTD!
- the French Football Federation announced on Friday it had lodged papers as a civil party to the criminal case,
- this move enables the federation’s lawyers to have access to the case files, attend all hearings with a view to seeking damages,
- Valbuena said Benzema had encouraged him to meet one of the alleged blackmailers,
- Valbuena feels very disappointed with Benzema,
- police tapped several phones including Benz's,
- Samir Nasri offered to play the role of intermediary between Mathieu Valbuena & the blackmailers.
twitter and twitter2
mess, what were they thinking?
According to the Express, from a report in the National Enquirer:
Free Tom from Scientology 2016
In happier news, Katie recently shared a pic of Suri on her instagram, with some fans commenting on how much Suri looks like Tom.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Is your dad worth 400 million?
Source: The National Enquirer
NBC's The TODAY Show featured a segment this morning showing Rachel Platten visiting a children's hospital in NYC as part of the Musicians On Call nonprofit organization. Rachel has been volunteering with Musicians On Call for over 12 years, an organization that delivers the healing power of music to patients in healthcare facilities. Past celebrity volunteers include Kelly Clarkson and Darius Rucker, and Rachel says that she feels very lucky to be part of such moments.
Did you volunteer for Thanksgiving this year?
For a hell of a long time this B-list actress refused to do certain roles because she considered them too commercial or too thin (role without a lot of layers), but her attitude has changed lately. After several of her auteur-directed efforts flopped critically and commercially, she’s now happily taking roles in big budgeted pulp.
Don’t let the persona fool you. She’s just a big of a gameplayer as the rest of them.
Who is our actress?
Popular Guess: Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart
- after witnessing the box-office failure of multiple white-washed movies, Gods of Egypt director Alex Proyas and studio Lionsgate have decided to issue an apology for their pasty rendition of the ancient African civilization.
- the almost exclusively White cast includes Scottman Gerard Butler, Aussie Brendon Thwaites, and Dane Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
- Proyas' statement reads: "The process of casting a movie has many complicated variables, but it is clear that our casting choices should have been more diverse. I sincerely apologize to those who are offended by the decisions we made."
- Lionsgate's statement reads: “We recognize that it is our responsibility to help ensure that casting decisions reflect the diversity and culture of the time periods portrayed. In this instance we failed to live up to our own standards of sensitivity and diversity, for which we sincerely apologize. Lionsgate is deeply committed to making films that reflect the diversity of our audiences. We have, can and will continue to do better.”
- Gods of Egypt comes out next year in the infamous box-office graveyard month of February.
Adele says her stage fright is 'actually getting worse' https://t.co/XrJCx0XDhq— NME (@NME) November 26, 2015
- she's disappointed that she's not gotten over her anxiety yet
- finds it difficult to improvise on stage in case something goes wrong
- loves when the crowd sings along, and so keeps the song close to what it sounds like on the album
In other JoBro news, @Paper Magazine uncovered bizare fan-fiction about Nick Jonas and his diabetes. @Paper's gems include "Diabetes Kid" by beth123 and "A Way of Living" by sammy1241, strangely specific re-imaginings of the hit musician's diagnosis with the condition. Read the full stories for yourself @ Paper's site. If you dare!
Paraphrased from @PaperMag.
ONTD: What's the
Lamar raps over J. Cole’s “A Tale Of 2 Citiez,” while Cole does his thing over “Alright.” Listen to both of them here:
How were your shopping excursions ONTD? Could these have been part of your soundtrack for the day? Or do you prefer listening to war chants as you prepare for shopping battles?
Idris Elba returns in two new one-hour episodes next month as DCI John Luther where Luther tracks a cannibalistic serial killer
The special will air December 15 on BBC One in the UK, and on BBC America in the States, it will air on December 17
Let's talk about the episode!