Articles on this Page
- 11/14/15--09:29: _Foo Fighters cancel...
- 11/14/15--15:47: _France and Germany ...
- 11/14/15--16:15: _Katy at Go Gala
- 11/14/15--16:16: _Nintendo Introduces...
- 11/14/15--17:09: _Justin Bieber relea...
- 11/14/15--17:23: _One direction won't...
- 11/14/15--17:23: _Kendall Jenner call...
- 11/14/15--18:21: _Mark Ruffalo on The...
- 11/14/15--19:35: _Jai Courtney at the...
- 11/14/15--19:52: _Blind item post
- 11/14/15--19:57: _Madonna delivers po...
- 11/14/15--19:58: _Elizabeth Banks hos...
- 11/14/15--23:20: _Halsey lashes out o...
- 11/14/15--23:21: _Holly Holm Defeats ...
- 11/14/15--23:22: _#Horror Trailer #2
- 11/15/15--06:32: _Academy Of Motion P...
- 11/15/15--06:33: _Human Race Continue...
- 11/15/15--06:34: _Max Mara and Allure...
- 11/15/15--06:35: _Queen Deepika Paduk...
- 11/15/15--06:36: _Demi Lovato Covers ...
- 11/14/15--15:47: France and Germany players stayed the night in the stadium
- 11/14/15--16:15: Katy at Go Gala
- 11/14/15--16:16: Nintendo Introduces Female Link for Hyrule Warriors 3DS
- 11/14/15--17:09: Justin Bieber releases "Purpose" video every hour today
- 11/14/15--17:23: One direction won't make any solo albums during the break
- 11/14/15--17:23: Kendall Jenner calls Kylie the "biggest b*tch" in KUWTK clip
- 11/14/15--18:21: Mark Ruffalo on The Late Show
- 11/14/15--19:35: Jai Courtney at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2015 (Australia)
- 11/14/15--19:52: Blind item post
- 11/14/15--19:57: Madonna delivers powerful speech in the wake of Paris attacks
- 11/14/15--19:58: Elizabeth Banks hosts SNL.
- 11/14/15--23:20: Halsey lashes out on Twitter yet again
- 11/14/15--23:21: Holly Holm Defeats Ronda Rousey!!
- 11/14/15--23:22: #Horror Trailer #2
- 11/15/15--06:35: Queen Deepika Padukone discloses she has OCD
- 11/15/15--06:36: Demi Lovato Covers Adele's "Hello"
with profound sadness & heartfelt concern, we are forced to announce the cancellation of the rest of our tour. read: https://t.co/3XqW7p9VUi— Foo Fighters (@foofighters) listopad 14, 2015
Eagles of Death Metal, the California rockers whose concert in Paris turned into a massacre, will cut short a European tour and return home, promoters said Saturday.
The Deftones, another California band that had been present Friday night at the Bataclan concert hall in Paris, will also return home, the promoter said.
Mods, replaced the broken image with a tweet and added an update onEagles of Death Metal and The Deftones.
- German squad forced to sleep in stadium after terror attacks,
- France players stayed too in ‘outstanding gesture of camaraderie’
- Rinkuru or Linkle in English is a new playable character for the upcoming Hyrule Warriors 3DS game being released in March.
- Linkle is more than an alterative skin of Link with her own character background and moves. She fights with crossbows and has a signature spin kick much like Link's spin sword move.
- Other new playable characters for the game include Tetra, Toon Link, Skull Kid and more.
"Linkle" tho? Just give her a different name like Luigi and Mario. I wish I was more excited but I just want the Zelda Wii U game.
In an interview with London Radio 2, on Friday, the boys proved to be very pleased with their new album and very relieved with the pause that is coming.
"I think we all just want some breathing space for now and the idea of that is pretty exciting, not to have any specific schedule or plans", said Louis Tomlinson (lmao shouldnt you be planning for something Louis?) about the two-years break they are considering.
Niall said in another interview "Unless someone’s lying to me, there are no solo projects lined up."Niall isn't let anyone fuck him over without eople knowing he's been betrayed lol.
do you believe them ontd? will harry_styles have to change their username?
Kendall Jenner calls Kylie a ‘c***’ and ‘f**king b*tch’ as they argue over clothes before Caitlyn’s first red carpet https://t.co/XHT0kVNojH— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) November 14, 2015
-Kendall wants to wear one of Kylie's favorite dresses for Caitlyn's ESPY Award ceremony
-Kylie says no because it's her favorite
-so then Kendall fires back by calling her a b*tch & c**t
how often do you call your sister the biggest b*tch for not lending you her favorite $1000 dress?
-Stephan wrote Mark after seeing Foxcatcher
-Mark "feels the Bern"& wants Liz & Sanders
-new film Spotlight is about investigation into Catholic molestation cover up
-Mark & Stephan both raised Catholic
*This post is image heavy*
~Men Of The Year Awards 2015 Highlights~
Jai Courtney is GQ's Actor Of The Year for 2015! (YAAASSS!!! So happy for my Flop King <3)
Jai accepting his Actor of the Year award.
A few quotes from GQ Mag
"For me, it stems from playing dress up as a kid, and that's still the way I look at it.
But sometimes i clock myself on a set, going 'What the fuck do I do for a living, this is
absolutely bizarre.' Your work is important and certain conditions are imperative to lend
themselves to a positively creative atmosphere. And I'm lucky to be able to do what I love
for a living and thank myself every day I'm on set."
"I'm still sitting in this sweet spot where work doesn't infringe on my personal life too much,
but leading a private life gets harder as your exposure gets wider. We jest about the sex, drugs
and rock n' roll, but really its the everyday shit -you know it's sad that someone getting a
coffee from a store is now news. What I'm chasing isn't about celebrity, its about climbing within
an industry I'm passionate about."
On being a Gent:
"To me it's simple. I was raised well and I have a pretty good idea about who I am as a person
and where my morals stand. And I can't fathom how anyone would think it's strategically beneficial
to act like a fuckwit. I don't know any good bloke who makes a decision to be a prick in the film
world just to attract attention. There's definitely something to be said for standing your ground
when it comes to certain things -like any business, if you're someone who'll take shit from anybody
and always smiles and never lets it bother you, you can expect to be walked over for a long time."
~GQ Men Of The Year: The 5 Cover Stars Of 2015
~Jai Courtney Behind The Scenes Shoot For GQ MOTY 15
DAVID GANDY <3
Getty Images - @AngelaBishop - GQ Australia - GQA YouTube - GQA Insta - GQA Twitter
This A-list actress is talented and versatile. She’s no Lucille Ball, but she can do comedy. She’s no Katherine Hepburn, but she can do drama. She’s a good performer all around, but her attitude gets worse and worse. She has such an ego on her that she believes she’s one of the greatest actresses of all time and has convinced herself that she’ll eventually win more Academy Awards than Meryl.
I wouldn’t mind if she treated those around her with respect, but she treats the extras and the staff on set like serfs in her serfdom, and don’t bother approaching her if you’re a fan for an autograph of a picture. Unless she’s in a VERY good mood, she’ll decline in curt terms and walk away.
Who is she?
Popular Guesses: Jennifer Lawrence, Cate Blanchett and Anne Hathaway
Speaking at her show in Stockholm, Madonna has addressed the crowd in attendance for the Rebel Heart tour.
- urges everyone to treat each other better, as that is the "only way we can change the world."
- encourages everyone to join her in prayer and a moment's silence.
- says she almost cancelled her show in Stockholm because she couldn't imagine dancing and having fun right now.
-Disclosure performs along with Sam Smith and Lorde.
-If anyone wants to watch..stream
Somebody who used to go to high school with Halsey called her out on her lies about her past and being homeless. She wasn't too happy about it.
@CHartl who the fuck are you to tell me anything that happened before or after the FOUR years you went to the same school as me...— HALSEY (@halsey) November 12, 2015
In a "massive upset," Holly Holm defeated Ronda Rousey at UFC 193 in Melbourne, Australia. The fight ended via TKO in the second round when Holly landed a kick to Ronda's neck/head. Ronda, bloodied and disoriented, was taken to a local hospital after the fight.
LOLLLLLLL. I'll be honest, I didn't think Holly was going to win. But I've been telling people for AGES that Ronda was going to have to fight a skilled boxer before she'd ever be defeated. And people thought I was crazy, saying ish like, "Ohh, no. Ronda's the toughest female fighter ever. She's going to retired undefeated." Guess not! lmaoo.
horror movie post/creepy post?
-Ariel posted photo of her with nieces looking fab
-Garbage posing as humans comment on her photo saying she is asking for it, despite knowing she is underage
-Ariel recently had a breast reduction. In the past, she has said part of the reason she had her surgery was due to the mass amount of attention she would recieve for her body.
-She then made a separate post on her instagram to shut said garbage down
Who knew that an innocent photo with my nieces would turn into this? The height of a girl's skirt or whatever she is wearing for that matter, does not imply what she is asking for. It sickens me to think at 17 years old, a photo of myself with my nieces is suggesting that I'm "asking for it". I typically never give power to the mean things people bravely say behind their computer screens on the Internet, but this is for the girls who are constantly bullied whether it be online or at school.. You are not asking for anything because of what you are wearing- you are expressing yourself and don't you ever think you deserve the negativity as the consequence to what you are wearing- YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. Celebrate you and don't let anyone's comments allow you to think less of yourself. Us girls have to stick together!!!!!!
Kerry Washington attends 'MaxMara & Allure Celebrate ABC's #TGIT' at MaxMara on November 14, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.
Kerry attends the 2015 Baby2Baby Gala presented by MarulaOil & Kayne Capital Advisors Foundation honoring Kerry Washington at 3LABS on November 14, 2015 in Culver City, California.
Jenna Dewan Tatum
Oliver Hudson and Erin Bartlett
Soleil Moon Frye
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Jessica Capshaw and Christopher Gavigan
Sources 1 and 2
Deepika has already been the first ever actress in recent memory to speak out about depression and her struggles with it, and now she has disclosed that she also has OCD.
For her it comes in the form of an obsession with cleanliness that has even lead to her cleaning public toilets, however she said the illness doesn't bother her; “For a lot of people, OCD may be a reason to worry, but my OCD doesn’t disturb me, in fact, I find it very therapeutic.”
She was asked to give advice to someone whose friend has OCD and had this reply;
“I have no idea, I’m not a professional to give that sort of advice but as a friend you should just allow him to do what he does because like for me when I start cleaning spaces around me and my friends point it out, I feel very awkward. I don’t like the fact that they have noticed that I’m being stupid. Let him be and let him do what he is doing.”
do you have a mental illness ontd? does it bother you, and how do you manage it? does it embarrass you when people notice?