Articles on this Page
- 11/12/15--06:57: _Arrow 4x07 Extended...
- 11/12/15--07:17: _Charlie Brown plead...
- 11/12/15--07:30: _Missy Elliott - WTF...
- 11/12/15--07:42: _ Jennifer Lawrence ...
- 11/12/15--07:47: _Doctor Who's Christ...
- 11/12/15--07:54: _Nashville 4x08 Prom...
- 11/12/15--08:30: _Madonna with Rita™
- 11/12/15--08:47: _Rob Lowe Loves The ...
- 11/12/15--08:53: _Zendaya drops new s...
- 11/12/15--09:03: _5 of the Most Ridic...
- 11/12/15--09:04: _ONTD Roundup
- 11/12/15--19:31: _Sleepy Hollow 3x08 ...
- 11/12/15--20:01: _Man Seeking Woman S...
- 11/12/15--20:02: _MOCKINGJAY: PART 2'...
- 11/12/15--20:04: _Your Guide to Ladie...
- 11/12/15--20:10: _How To Get Away Wit...
- 11/12/15--20:30: _Mindy 'Just a Prefe...
- 11/12/15--20:36: _X-MEN: Apocalypse t...
- 11/12/15--20:41: _New 'Star Wars: The...
- 11/12/15--20:51: _Zayn out in NYC🗽 today
- 11/12/15--06:57: Arrow 4x07 Extended Promo "Brotherhood"
- 11/12/15--07:17: Charlie Brown pleads guilty to threatening to kill a cop
- 11/12/15--07:42: Jennifer Lawrence Nails the Awkward Interview
- 11/12/15--07:54: Nashville 4x08 Promo "Unguarded Moments"
- 11/12/15--08:30: Madonna with Rita™
- 11/12/15--08:47: Rob Lowe Loves The Grindr App
- 11/12/15--09:03: 5 of the Most Ridiculous Things on Oprah's Favorite Things 2015
- 11/12/15--09:04: ONTD Roundup
- One Direction Release New Track: What a Feeling
- Christian Mother Confronts Katy Perry's Parents: 'Your daughter is wicked!'
- Gavin Cheated on Gwen With Family Nanny For Years
- Emma Watson Reveals What She Hated the Most About First Harry Potter Movie
- Blind Item: Superstar Hollywood Womanizer Has HIV
- Kate Winslet: "I don't like talking about money; it's a bit vulgar"
- Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Are Secretly Making Amends
- Jeremy Renner on Favorite Curse Word: "C--- Is Pretty Good"
- Jessa Duggar's Baby Name Is As Awful as You Were Expecting
- Two New 'Real Housewives' Cities Coming
- Why Jennifer Lawrence Dropped Out of The Rosie Project ff
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 11/12/15--19:31: Sleepy Hollow 3x08 Fall Finale Promo
- 11/12/15--20:01: Man Seeking Woman Season 2 Promo
- 11/12/15--20:02: MOCKINGJAY: PART 2' Beijing Premiere
- 11/12/15--20:04: Your Guide to Ladies Loving Ladies on Film
- 11/12/15--20:10: How To Get Away With Murder 2x09 Promo“What Did We Do”
- 11/12/15--20:30: Mindy 'Just a Preference' Kaling is Tired of You Calling Her Out
- 11/12/15--20:36: X-MEN: Apocalypse trailer newsbit
- 11/12/15--20:41: New 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' TV Spot
- 11/12/15--20:51: Zayn out in NYC🗽 today
- he changed his profile photo on twitter (the same picture but in color)
- and he also took pictures with fans outside his hotel yesterday and when they asked him when he was gonna release new music, he said: "soon" (but is it "girl band soon"? or "soon"?)
Bless Wendy Mericle for making this show somewhat good again
Peter Robbins, the actor who voiced Charlie Brown back in the day in all of those TV specials that you've seen a hundred times, recently plead guilty to making death threats to a county sheriff. According to US Weekly and The L.A. Times, while in court Robbins admitted that he actually tried to hire someone to kill the sheriff.
Robbins went on to claim that he was mentally ill having been previously diagnosed as bipolar and also having schizophrenia and that he "committed no crime". Except that criminal threat is in fact a crime and he faces over four years in jail.
Robbins previously served four months in prison after violating terms of his probation from threatening an ex-girlfriend and her plastic surgeon.
Source 1, 2 and 3
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
Resubmitted with Source
- it's gonna screen on December 28 and 29 at 7.30pm local time (it's not a two-parter tho)
- you can purchase tickets here; beginning November 13
- it's expected to screen in about 300 cinemas
- it's gonna include an exclusive interview with Alex Kingston + a 15-minute behind-the-scenes
- yes, River Song comes back (Clara is gone by then)
It’s Christmas Day in the future and the TARDIS is parked on a snowy village street, covered in icicles, awaiting its next adventure. Time traveler River Song meets her husband’s new incarnation, in the form of Peter Capaldi, for the first time this Christmas.
Mods, I re-sized and uploaded the picture :)
no1curr about Maddie
At the second and final BERLIN show, Madonna invited Rita during Unapologetic Bitch. Madonna gave her a banana and asked her what she can do with it and Rita said "swallow". Madonna laughed and said "or put it in a freezer"
tweet / yt
madonna using the most relevant artist for fame. i actually feel sorry for her
sources: 1, 2
It is truly the most wonderful time of the year, ONTD- when Oprah descends from her Mount Olympus in Montecito to tell us, her loyal subjects, her favorite gifts for the holiday season. This year, she even had the heart and good-nature to make the list shoppable on Amazon. Truly, we are #blessed.
Inspired by Oprah's selflessness, I took it upon myself to peruse her 93-item-deep list to bring you (what I deemed) to be some of the most ridiculous offerings she is shilling this time around. Photos, prices, and words of wisdom below the cut.
Park Avenue Faux Fur Pet Jacket
Oprah has 3 pairs of these sweatpants so she always has at least one clean pair. How much is your sweatpant collection worth, ONTD?
5 Pieces of Chocolate That Look Like Things
5! Pieces! $120!
Italian Cheese Knife Set, 3 Pieces
These are apparently handcrafted from start to finish and engraved with the initials of the artisan who made them. Which is cool and all, but Oprah suggests buying these AND a great cheese for your friend, because $425 knives aren't enough to show you care.
and my personal favorite....
a 15 pound chocolate turtle in a 5 pound edible chocolate basket for the affordable price of $500
because why the fuck not?
What's your favorite item from Oprah's list this year, ONTD?
Could you eat 20 pounds of chocolate?
SOURCE, w/ links throughout to the products and their prices
For Wednesday, November 11, 2015:
The pace certainly kicked up this ep O.O
|0||0|Isn't that a picture from Sorcerer's Apprentice?
Basically a run-down of the history and categories of LGBT women on film
Rest at the source
Favorite LGBT movies everybody?
Lol @ everyone but Wes getting dicked down. Does this show know what chill is?
Mindy Kaling, infamous for living out her Stormfront dating fantasies via The Mindy Project, issued a grumpy Tweet earlier after years of being dragged for only dating white dudes on her show and being overall thirsty for white dick. Probably had something to do with people questioning Aziz Ansari's dating choices on Master of None, but I didn't look into it that much tbh.
Someone write an article about white leads on shows who won't date outside their race. You've got PLENTY of options. I dare you.— Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) November 12, 2015
Then made a Taylor Swift-esque girl-power clapback to a reporter:
Sad that there can only be one of us succeeding. I love Priyanka's work. https://t.co/VaJiEJ0eNY— Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) November 13, 2015
...she then followed this all up with a pining Tweet to on-again, off-again friend/lover/old-white-dude who-pretends-to-be-a-teenaged-girl-sometimes, BJ Novak:
@bjnovak I have a great smile.— Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) November 13, 2015
are you ever accused of being self-hating and/or desperate for white approval, ontd?
It's been such a long wait. Hopefully it's a different trailer than what we saw at San Diego Comic Con.
source: zdn via fuckyeahzarry, zayn's instagram and 247paps.tv